Lord Marshal VS Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
The predator's interests are peaked but the savage emergence of the necromongers within a near by galaxy they looked to find 'sport' and take it upon themselves to hunt the strongest of their number. The Lord Marshal.

Fight takes place within the same area of the end of the riddick movie.
Lord Marshal has knowledge of their species.
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2004_The_Chronicles_of_Riddick/004TCR_Colm_Feore_016.jpg

round1- the predator from the 2nd film w/gear

Round2- the predator from avp2 w/gear

Round3- the three young predators from avp w/gear

Which pred can take him down? How do you see the fight playing out?
If you think the stealth is to much of an advantage then remove it from the fight. So no 'instant win via stealth'
Also if it's to much in the lord marshals favor then they all get to fight him together.

juggerman
Id have to watch CoR again but wasn't Marshal uber fast? I dunno if the Preds can deal with his speed

jaden101
The predators are extremely slow hand to hand. The setting is not in their favour and will render a lot of their ranged weapons null. But then all it would really take is 1 decent hit. Lord Marshall wins individually with relative ease but they may get a kill hit in all together.

juggerman
Since OP states it's a "hunt" Preds could snipe Marshal fairly easily imo

jaden101
Also states it takes place where Riddick fought the LM. Not much of a hunt in a relatively small room.

juggerman
Maybe that's just where they catch up to him at?

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
Id have to watch CoR again but wasn't Marshal uber fast? I dunno if the Preds can deal with his speed

I think the pred's stealth negates LM's speed. If he can't see what's hitting him then he'll eventually get tagged. Without the stealth though he deals with the preds pretty easily. The 3 preds might stand a chance by dealing with him together, but the environment isn't to their advantage.

So yeah, stealth mode negates LM's speed, but without stealth the preds are gonna die.

Lestov16
LM clairvoyantly caught Vaako attempting to sneak up behind him during the strategy scene.

the ninjak
-Lord Marshal should avoid the first two and punch them into defeat.

-Round 3 will be difficult.

KingD19
LM can see in pretty much any direction he wants by just turning his "souls" head. Coupled with his speed, he could dodge a plasma blast.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
LM can see in pretty much any direction he wants by just turning his "souls" head. Coupled with his speed, he could dodge a plasma blast.

It's not the plasma blasts he should be worried about, but the invisible claw that could suddenly be thrust into his gut.

Emi~Kiro
If they can turn invisible then I think the lord marshal will have issues, where they fought had high ceilings and tall statues so I'm sure the predators can find a perch and shoot away but the precog is tricky.

The three from avp are all big lumbering steroid rookies the lord Marshall will kill them despite their numbers. The ones from the 2nd and 2nd avp movie are the legal ones and even if they gang up will be the ones to get the kill.

Sooo I'd go with predators if they all gang up but one at a time lord Marshall makes them scream english curse words with their dying breaths.

Supra
LM for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.