Superboy Prime vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Minus Odin and the Destroyer.

No bfring.

juggerman
Prime rapes Asgard

JakeTheBank
Minus Odin and the Destroyer? K.

Asgard wins.

golem370
Loki. Enchantress, Hemidall, Karnilla, Dark Man, Fernis Wolf, Executioner and others.

^so no thor huh? do you think he'd drag them down?

xJLxKing
Loki literally has no chance. What can he do that Mordru can? Prime tickled at Mordru's attempt to hurt him. I doubt any magic aside from that coming from Odin can actually harm Superboy.

With that said, they are going to need to do some crazy physical attacks + some strong energy attacks

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Loki literally has no chance. What can he do that Mordru can? Prime tickled at Mordru's attempt to hurt him. I doubt any magic aside from that coming from Odin can actually harm Superboy.

With that said, they are going to need to do some crazy physical attacks + some strong energy attacks

Mordru fired a blast at Prime and Prime laughed it off, which is impessive. It doesn't translate into Mordru couldn't waste Prime if he went all out.

And considering the beings that some of Asgard's high end magic and artifacts have effected, I doubt Prime can just no sell it all based off him laughing off Black Adam's amped punches and a blast from Mordru. And from what I gather, Prime's resistance to magic appears to be in the form of conventional physical damage, not illusions or telepathy.

DarkOdin
Gaea, Thor, Hela, are a huge threat If this is New Asgardia,

Damborgson
This is the thing that confuses me about Prime. If he's truly, legitimately immune to magic, and some of his feats do suggest that, Asgard is going to be in trouble. Of course he'd still feel when Thor cracked him with lightning and what not, but the ridiculous power that Asgard has via their artifacts would be lost on Prime.

yaadaveyaa
do u just use current thor unless other wise stated?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Prime rapes Asgard laughing out loud

Galan007
-Physically, none of the Asgardians can contend with Prime.
-As far as magical attacks(ie. blasts) are concerned, we know those will be completely ineffectual, unless said magic user is more powerful than Mordru. In fact, given the vast array of uber energies Prime has tanked in general(anti-matter and quantum energy, namely), it'd probably be best for the Asgardians to stay away from energy attacks all together.
-We know a J'onn-level telepath can read Prime's mind-- we have no idea how powerful of a telepath it'd take to preform actual mind-phuckery on him. However, given that he's battled pretty much every noteworthy hero in DC simultaneously(current-LoSH), I'd think that if mind-phuckery were easily accomplished, the heroes would've done it by now.

One thing is for sure: if the Asgardians are to have any shot at winning, first and foremost they'll have to negate the sunlight. This task certainly isn't beyond them, however-- Bill, for example, can completely eclipse suns via storm manifestation:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15996467/ann-13.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15996468/ann-14.jpg.html

If Asgard blots out the sunlight and proceeds to dogpile Prime, he will eventually tire out *see Sinestro Corps War for proof*-- enough of the Asgardians just have to stay alive long enough to continuously beat-down/weaken him. However, if Prime is able to so much as touch sunlight during the fight(ie. fly above the cloud-cover), it's all over for Asgard *see Sinestro Corps War for proof*.

Purely my opinion, of course.

Cogito
thumb up Galan

Also of note: in addition to raping DC Earth and the LOSH, he's also blown through the GL Corps effortlessly.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
-As far as magical attacks(ie. blasts) are concerned, we know those will be completely ineffectual, unless said magic user is more powerful than Mordru. In fact, given the vast array of uber energies Prime has tanked in general(anti-matter and quantum energy, namely), it'd probably be best for the Asgardians to stay away from energy attacks all together.
-We know a J'onn-level telepath can read Prime's mind-- we have no idea how powerful of a telepath it'd take to preform actual mind-phuckery on him. However, given that he's battled pretty much every noteworthy hero in DC simultaneously(current-LoSH), I'd think that if mind-phuckery were easily accomplished, the heroes would've done it by now.

One thing is for sure: if the Asgardians are to have any shot at winning, first and foremost they'll have to negate the sunlight. This task certainly isn't beyond them, however-- Bill, for example, can completely eclipse suns via storm manifestation:

If Asgard blots out the sunlight and proceeds to dogpile Prime, he will eventually tire out *see Sinestro Corps War for proof*-- enough of the Asgardians just have to stay alive long enough to continuously beat-down/weaken him. However, if Prime is able to so much as touch sunlight during the fight(ie. fly above the cloud-cover), it's all over for Asgard *see Sinestro Corps War for proof*.

Finally we agree at something big grin

thumb up

yaadaveyaa

sheesh well said

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up Galan

Also of note: in addition to raping DC Earth and the LOSH, he's also blown through the GL Corps effortlessly. He was owned by the flashes, ko'd by teen titans, needed aid against losh, and fled while owning 30 some lanterns.

pym-ftw
-As far as magical attacks(ie. blasts) are concerned, we know those will be completely ineffectual, unless said magic user is more powerful than Mordru.
Do you think that was Mordru could produce...

I think he has very high level invulnerablity but I wouldn't say he is immune to say transmutation, illusions, ect...

Just my 2 cents though

Galan007
Originally posted by pym-ftw

I think he has very high level invulnerablity but I wouldn't say he is immune to say transmutation, illusions, ect...

Just my 2 cents though Using the word 'immune' is to apply a no limits fallacy-- 'highly resistant' is my verbiage of choice. smile

Anyway, my point above still applies: if transmutation, illusions, mind-rape, etc. were easily accomplished against Prime, then surely the heroes would have attempted such.

Branlor Swift
Gaea knocks him out. One punch

abhilegend
Prime owns asgard.

JakeTheBank
Using the word 'immune' is to apply a no limits fallacy-- 'highly resistant' is my verbiage of choice. smile

Anyway, my point above still applies: if transmutation, illusions, mind-rape, etc. were easily accomplished against Prime, then surely the heroes would have attempted such.

That's not really something we see in comics, though, especially when heroes attack en masse; that is characters resorting to means outside of the direct form of attacks such as punches and blasts. The heroes resorting to dogpiling Prime and using punches, blasts, etc. over less direct means of offense doesn't mean those things didn't or wouldn't work, especially when there's not a lot, if any, examples of him being effected.

I doubt Loki's blasts would do much if any serious damage to Prime, but considering the beings with heightened awareness who he's tricked or otherwise effected with his illusions and telepathy, I find it sketchy to assume that Prime wouldn't be effected, especially considering how damaged his psyche is.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Gaea knocks him out. One punch

Also this.

abhilegend
Kinetix with the magicks of entire Earth-247 absorbed into her couldn't do anything to prime either.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That's not really something we see in comics, though, especially when heroes attack en masse; that is characters resorting to means outside of the direct form of attacks such as punches and blasts. The heroes resorting to dogpiling Prime and using punches, blasts, etc. over less direct means of offense doesn't mean those things didn't or wouldn't work, especially when there's not a lot, if any, examples of him being effected.

I doubt Loki's blasts would do much if any serious damage to Prime, but considering the beings with heightened awareness who he's tricked or otherwise effected with his illusions and telepathy, I find it sketchy to assume that Prime wouldn't be effected, especially considering how damaged his psyche is. I'm not saying that there is no possible way the aforementioned tactics would work. I'm just saying that if mind-phuckery and/or direct transmutation were something any herald could do to Prime, ALL the heroes on DC earth likely would have attempted to do so at some point. Furthermore, the heroes didn't *just* dogpile Prime-- they actually attempted weakness exploitation as well(ie. red sunlight and Kryptonite manifestation) so exploiting his weaknesses was obviously something they thought about. When those tactics failed, they began attacking him directly.

Branlor Swift
Sure they could have been using telepathy and illusions and whatnot. However, it's possible they just, you know, didn't.

We don't know until we see it on panel. And it's not like people have run amok to be brought down at some point in their career to simple tricks before.

Galan007
Again: not saying it isn't possible to mindrape and/or transmute Prime-- I just don't think it's as probable as the Asgardians blotting-out the sun, and proceeding to attack Prime en masse until he weakens enough to be killed.

To me, that seems more Asgardian-like. /shrug

Branlor Swift
Again: not saying it isn't possible to mindrape and/or transmute Prime-- I just don't think it's as probable as the Asgardians blotting-out the sun, and proceeding to attack Prime en masse until he weakens enough to be killed.

To me, that seems more Asgardian-like. /shrug I'm not saying it's possible, viable, or even sexable, just saying that Prime all in all probably didn't get TP'ed in his career that we don't know about.

And it's not like he really has any off panel battles either.

At the end of the day, Gaea knocks his head off.

Galan007
^ J'onn read his mind during IC. That's the only TP instance I can think of. He apparently didn't try again during SCW, though.

Prime'd rip Gaya's face off. thumb up

Branlor Swift
^ J'onn read his mind during IC. That's the only TP instance I can think of. He apparently didn't try again during SCW, though.

Prime'd rip Gaya's face off. thumb up Me too. But J'honn sucks so we didn't get much in the way of anything. Except for him easily reading his mind.

G dawg would put a worse beating on him than the Teen Titans did.

Galan007
G dawg would put a worse beating on him than the Teen Titans did. quanchi over here.

Branlor Swift
quanchi over here. That's better than the name I could call you.

It starts with an A and ends with a D.

Galan007
Hm, I cannot figure out this riddle. Tell me!

JakeTheBank
That's better than the name I could call you.

mmm

Wait....

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/BestGif.gif

leonidas
so what i got from this page is prime thinks gaea is 'sexable', bran is a sock for quanch and galan is owning. did i miss anything important?

MF DELPH
Couldn't Loki/Enchantress/Gaea/Runes just amp Thor and Bill to be able to engage SBP? And is Hela off limits? If not she'd be a big gun.

Damborgson
That's better than the name I could call you.

Oh that's foul.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Couldn't Loki/Enchantress/Gaea/Runes just amp Thor and Bill to be able to engage SBP? And is Hela off limits? If not she'd be a big gun.

By all rights, Gaea should solo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
so what i got from this page is prime thinks gaea is 'sexable', bran is a sock for quanch and galan is owning. did i miss anything important? and leo still hasn't found the caps lock.

JBL
Gaea would stomp prime.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JBL
Gaea would stomp prime. Not if Galan "I smell little boys bicycle seats" has his way.

Odekahn
Prime

Diesldude
It's not like they dc didn't try weakness exploitation using magic.
Black Adam, modru and another tried to transmute him but couldn't and iirc her team are stated that magic doesn't work on prime. So I don't think asgards magic will do anything. SbP ends the fight in seconds.

Sundipped

thumb up I was about to respond but this pretty much summed it up. Good synopsis.

Originally posted by Damborgson
This is the thing that confuses me about Prime. If he's truly, legitimately immune to magic, and some of his feats do suggest that, Asgard is going to be in trouble. Of course he'd still feel when Thor cracked him with lightning and what not, but the ridiculous power that Asgard has via their artifacts would be lost on Prime.

thumb up Although I believe the blunt force from Mjolnir would be more effective than the lightning. Prime tanked a triple team Guardian blast. That lightning would have to be at or nearing godblast level.

quanchi112
Not if Galan "I smell little boys bicycle seats" has his way. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
It's not like they dc didn't try weakness exploitation using magic.
Black Adam, modru and another tried to transmute him but couldn't and iirc her team are stated that magic doesn't work on prime. So I don't think asgards magic will do anything. SbP ends the fight in seconds.

Seconds? Really?

He couldn't beat Conner in seconds. How does he solo Asgard, minus Odin and the Destroyer (both of whom would end him) in seconds? Given Thor's feats, while he would lose, he would put up a great fight against Prime before falling. And Prime laughing off Black Adam's fists and a casual blast from Mordru and offensive transmutation doesn't mean he's going to no sell everything Asgard can throw at him as I'd put all of Asgard well above Black Adam and Mordru.

By all rights, given he's displayed no real resistance to it at all and has displayed an incredibly fragile and damaged psyche, there's nothing to suggest Loki alone couldn't play havoc with Prime's mind with telepathy and illusions.

quanchi112
Seconds? Really?

He couldn't beat Conner in seconds. How does he solo Asgard, minus Odin and the Destroyer (both of whom would end him) in seconds? Given Thor's feats, while he would lose, he would put up a great fight against Prime before falling. And Prime laughing off Black Adam's fists and a casual blast from Mordru and offensive transmutation doesn't mean he's going to no sell everything Asgard can throw at him as I'd put all of Asgard well above Black Adam and Mordru. I know. Seconds. Didn't beat Superboy or the Teen Titans and he thinks Asgard which is far mightier does down faster than Superboy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
I know. Seconds. Didn't beat Superboy or the Teen Titans and he thinks Asgard which is far mightier does down faster than Superboy.

Even if you write off Conner being able to hurt Prime every single time they've fought - and Prime is going to be hurt here, let's face it - as PIS, Prime while stronger and overall more powerful than the majority of people he faced, wasn't one shotting high heralds nor was he no selling them outright.

I have no earthly idea how he could beat Asgard with Thor and the All-Mothers and everyone else, let alone if Frigga summons the other Eight Realms, which she's said on panel is within her power and duty as ruler of Asgard(ia).

ares834
No sure why it matters that Frigga can summon the other eight realms. It's SBP vs Asgard not vs the nine realms.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ares834
No sure why it matters that Frigga can summon the other eight realms. It's SBP vs Asgard not vs the nine realms.

Merely making a point concerning Frigga's influence and power as Odin's wife.

zeel
Asgar wins. Prime is so overrated its not funny.

the Darkone
Merely making a point concerning Frigga's influence and power as Odin's wife.

Hela can come and aid Asgard, so can Buri the original sky Father, Kurse, Red Nor-vell,Vider,and the 8 realms with Asgard artifacts this by no means a easy win for Superboy Prime!!

deathlife
Asgard.

Thor with his belt of power plus norn stones will be enough to take Prime IMO.

That's not even taking into consideration the All-Mother.

LeonBuco666
Gaea, loki, enchantress, bill, thor, hela(if she's avalible) heimdall(if he's amped by the odinforce) all take prime out so easy its not even funny, frigga could put a beating on him, simply because she's banging odin, damn I'm kidding really lol
Gaea makes prime her little ***** tea boy by herself
Loki phucks his mind up with illusions an TP
Heimdall bested thor twice without the odin force, with it, he's one of the most powerful asgardians, that's why he guards the bifrost obviously.
I shouldn't have to even explain the others

abhilegend
Seconds? Really?

He couldn't beat Conner in seconds. How does he solo Asgard, minus Odin and the Destroyer (both of whom would end him) in seconds? Given Thor's feats, while he would lose, he would put up a great fight against Prime before falling. And Prime laughing off Black Adam's fists and a casual blast from Mordru and offensive transmutation doesn't mean he's going to no sell everything Asgard can throw at him as I'd put all of Asgard well above Black Adam and Mordru.

By all rights, given he's displayed no real resistance to it at all and has displayed an incredibly fragile and damaged psyche, there's nothing to suggest Loki alone couldn't play havoc with Prime's mind with telepathy and illusions.
Neither martian manhunter nor saturn girl attempted it and both are far more powerful than Loki in psionic abilities.

Bentley
Spite. Poor Asgard.

Estacado
Sentry phucked up Asgard without any trouble.
Prime tosses it into the Sun.

Sh3nG L0nG
Prime decapitates most of Asgard with a surgical heat vision attack @ FTL speed.

curryman
Yes.

Thanks to Bendis Asgard is no longer a dimension but basically a large floating building. I don't know why they bothered with the Sentry, could've just tossed a nuke or two.

JayDaDon
Asgard should win

Uriel005
Mordru fired a blast at Prime and Prime laughed it off, which is impessive. It doesn't translate into Mordru couldn't waste Prime if he went all out.

And considering the beings that some of Asgard's high end magic and artifacts have effected, I doubt Prime can just no sell it all based off him laughing off Black Adam's amped punches and a blast from Mordru. And from what I gather, Prime's resistance to magic appears to be in the form of conventional physical damage, not illusions or telepathy. mordru outright accepted prime as his superior when prime marked his ring. This is ridiculously far out of Mordru's MO to accept something like that. If he thought it was possible there is not a chance in hell he would take that lying down unless he had an endgame that he was dead set on getting to and in this case there really was no endgame benefit to him at all.

Galan007
Not if Galan "I smell little boys bicycle seats" has his way. We've been over this already, Brandon.

Prime would rip Gaya's face off. He may even kill her to death, if the mood strikes him. Canon.

Originally posted by leonidas
so what i got from this page is prime thinks gaea is 'sexable', bran is a sock for quanch and galan is owning. did i miss anything important? That about sums it up. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Neither martian manhunter nor saturn girl attempted it and both are far more powerful than Loki in psionic abilities.

Them not attempting it doesn't mean Prime's immune. And them not trying to do so isn't proof that it wouldn't have worked. Unless we look at every time someone didn't use a specific power on a threatening foe that equates to said power not working on them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Estacado
Prime tosses it into the Sun.

The Asgard Sentry attacked is far less powerful than current Asgard, let alone Asgard at its peak sans Odin and the Destroyer Armor.

ODG
Prime tosses it into the Sun. Without trouble? Thor pushed him into Voiding out. And there was no All-Mother (let alone All-Father). And this was while being backed up by H.A.M.M.E.R., the Initiative, the Dark Avengers and Hood's gang.

Estacado
Originally posted by ODG
Without trouble? Thor pushed him into Voiding out. And there was no All-Mother (let alone All-Father). And this was while being backed up by H.A.M.M.E.R., the Initiative, the Dark Avengers and Hood's gang.
Prime speedblitzes Asgard like Sentry did but way cooler...KABOOM!!

Galan007
^ Asgard should be more concerned with Prime's HV, then his speed. Even while in a drastically weakened state, Prime's HV still skewered through Superman, like a hot knife through butter.

Estacado
No need for that he just dive bombs into dust.313

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by ODG
Without trouble? Thor pushed him into Voiding out. And there was no All-Mother (let alone All-Father). And this was while being backed up by H.A.M.M.E.R., the Initiative, the Dark Avengers and Hood's gang.
Yep.. Now has 3 all mothers one of which is an elder god.

quanchi112
Prime tosses it into the Sun. Based on ?

xJLxKing
Based on ?
comics

quanchi112
comics Which ones ?

Golgo13
Prime.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Just my 2 cents though
Prime has already no-sold a transmutation attempt.

NemeBro
He couldn't beat Conner in seconds. But he could beat Guy Gardner and Hal Jordan in seconds. Consecutively.

Conner being able to inexplicably fight Superboy Prime head-on is practically a superpower for him. His showings against SBP are better than Superman's.

Also, as pointed out by that fatass above me, Prime has indeed no-sold transmutation. Magical transmutation, mind you. thumb up

Telepathy I have no idea though.

curryman
^ Asgard should be more concerned with Prime's HV, then his speed. Even while in a drastically weakened state, Prime's HV still skewered through Superman, like a hot knife through butter.
For Tomorrow's Robo-Zod's Heat Vision also went straight through Superman's shoulder, and Chris Kent's Heat Vision went straight through Zod's hand later on. Pretty strong piercing capabilities on those things.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by NemeBro
Also, as pointed out by that fatass above me,
thumb down

juggerman
A wise man once said:

Prime rapes Asgard

chipguy_okay
Prime retcons Asgard with an angry whiny headbutt.

quanchi112
A wise man once said: Based on what ?

JayDaDon
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Yep.. Now has 3 all mothers one of which is an elder god.

Yeah.....don't see prime gettin past this

mighty adam
Prime would smack up Odin and zesus magic dose nothing to him. Really nothing dose. Prime 10/10

TheGodKiller
one of which is an elder god.
I doubt Fraction cares much for that, seeing how he's been backhandedly implying throughout the Mighty Thor series that Freyja is the strongest of the trio. Or at least, that's the way it's appeared to be so for now.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I doubt Fraction cares much for that, seeing how he's been backhandedly implying throughout the Mighty Thor series that Freyja is the strongest of the trio. Or at least, that's the way it's appeared to be so for now. Freyja has not once been in anyway show to be more powerful then Gaea for crying out loud Gaea has not even fought anyone, The reason she is the "leader" is b/c she is the queen

Zack Fair
Could very well see Prime divebombing Asgard into smithereens.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Freyja has not once been in anyway show to be more powerful then Gaea for crying out loud Gaea has not even fought anyone, The reason she is the "leader" is b/c she is the queen

There WAS a showing where Gaea nonchalantly tanked a constant barrage from Classic Strange, Surfer, Namor and Hulk, I think.

Zack Fair
Dem huge titties

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Nibedicus
There WAS a showing where Gaea nonchalantly tanked a constant barrage from Classic Strange, Surfer, Namor and Hulk, I think. Yup Gaea was laying down on here side, not even defending herself if i remember correctly, She is a beast however she has very few appearance barrign mighty Thor and even less fights

quanchi112
Asgard wins, easily.

Branlor Swift
How do people believe that Prime by himself can take out hundreds of beings, a couple Thor level guys, and an Elder God?

He's immune to magic attacks, that doesn't mean he's immune to magic empowered beings as well so I can't figure that one out either.

xJLxKing
His Heat Vision alone will kill anyone not high herald. I guess that would be the best way

Branlor Swift
His Heat Vision alone will kill anyone not high herald. I guess that would be the best way So... that still leaves a lot of beings while they let him heat vision a couple weaker beings at a time, and someone who's considerably more powerful than him.

xJLxKing
So... that still leaves a lot of beings while they let him heat vision a couple weaker beings at a time, and someone who's considerably more powerful than him. Considering what Galan pointed out, there wont be many who will leave through it.

Also, i'd say one mega sized heatvision at the scale that Superman did to DD army would kill off most enemies

JakeTheBank
Unless Thor or Bill or someone else blocks it.

Branlor Swift
Considering what Galan pointed out, there wont be many who will leave through it.

Also, i'd say one mega sized heatvision at the scale that Superman did to DD army would kill off most enemies What did Galan point out?
And Galan also thinks the team could win, sans Gaea... so there's that.

And then he does what to the remaining "army"? And how does he deal with Gaea?

quanchi112
His Heat Vision alone will kill anyone not high herald. I guess that would be the best way No, it won't. What is this based on ?

juggerman
No, it won't. What is this based on ?

It cutting thru Supes like a Killian thru an Ironman suit maybe?

quanchi112
It cutting thru Supes like a Killian thru an Ironman suit maybe? Based on him injuring Superman ? That's it ? Thor redirects it back into Prime.

Galan007
His Heat Vision alone will kill anyone not high herald. I guess that would be the best way If aimed correctly, Prime's HV could certainly kill high heralds as well.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16016174_pic027.jpg
^^If that same HV were to strike Thor(for example) in the head, chest, abdomen, or dick... He'd be dunzo.

juggerman
Based on him injuring Superman ? That's it ? Thor redirects it back into Prime.

Superman is very durable. Possibly.

JayDaDon
Just curiosity here, and I don't know one way or the other, but do kryptonians' invulnerability extend to heat vision from other kryptonians? Or does it bypass the invulnerability somehow? Is it more effective between kryptonians than punching?

DarkOdin
If aimed correctly, Prime's HV could certainly kill high heralds as well.

^^If that same HV were to strike Thor(for example) in the head, chest, abdomen, or dick... He'd be dunzo. and if Thor absorbs the HT and amps it through mjolnir and puts it back to prime then what, Also with all the high end magic users I can see them blocking out the sun to help weaken prime from a prolonged battle,

Damborgson

^^If that same HV were to strike Thor(for example) in the head, chest, abdomen, or dick... He'd be dunzo.

he'd be injured, but Thor's been impaled multiple times and lived. Not only that, kept fighting back.

derp, he's still not surviving if it goes through his friggin face though of course.

xJLxKing
Im sure he will be able to survive when it gets to impale him through the hard, right

JakeTheBank
Im sure he will be able to survive when it gets to impale him through the hard, right

Are you saying Prime would attack Thor's erection?

Zack Fair
Who knows maybe Thor will survive while being brain dead...He is a damn damage sponge. Swinging his hammer around aimlessly hoping it lands a decisive hit. Wait a sec...ain't that how he always fights? mmm

xJLxKing
Are you saying Prime would attack Thor's erection?
Yes embarrasment

stupid typos lol

http://nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/the.gif

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Who knows maybe Thor will survive while being brain dead...He is a damn damage sponge. Swinging his hammer around aimlessly hoping it lands a decisive hit. Wait a sec...ain't that how he always fights? mmm

Are you talking about the same Hammer jake is? I believe Thor would have a nicely trimmed camel toe after prime heat visioned his dick off.

Mindset
Thor doesn't even have a dick.

quanchi112

^^If that same HV were to strike Thor(for example) in the head, chest, abdomen, or dick... He'd be dunzo. Prove it.

quanchi112
Superman is very durable. Possibly. So is Thor.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Mindset
Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Based on? Mindset is upset he has raped Doom before.

Sh3nG L0nG
Mindset is upset he has raped Doom before.

That's just gross. ... I always thought Doom liked people beneath him, not inside him.

quanchi112
That's just gross. ... I always thought Doom liked people beneath him, not inside him. Doom is one kinky sonofabitch.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mindset
Troo..
The god's got a hammer!

quanchi112
Troo..
The god's got a hammer! Doom wants that hammer, badly.

Sh3nG L0nG
Doom wants that hammer, badly.

Wonder if it'll fit through Doom's mask, the hole is kind of small.

quanchi112
Wonder if it'll fit through Doom's mask, the hole is kind of small. Thor will make a new bigger hole.

juggerman
So is Thor.

Same result

quanchi112
Same result He has a hammer and can redirect it. Superman can't.

juggerman
He has a hammer and can redirect it. Superman can't.

Meant if it connected.

quanchi112
Meant if it connected. Wont connect.

juggerman
Wont connect.

Cuz he redircts all attacks ever fired his way?

Nibedicus
Cuz he redircts all attacks ever fired his way?

He has a pretty damned good record absorbing energy attacks thru his hammer.

juggerman
He has a pretty damned good record absorbing energy attacks thru his hammer.

I agree but it's not automatic.

Nibedicus
I agree but it's not automatic.

What's your point? Chances are, he'll absorb it thru his hammer way more often than not.

juggerman
What's your point? Chances are, he'll absorb it thru his hammer way more often than not.

It was originally in response to this:

His Heat Vision alone will kill anyone not high herald. I guess that would be the best way

Which was questioned and i said it cut thru Superman. The point is that as xJLxKing said it would kill non high heralds and it would kill Thor as well if it connected. Besides it can be done at close range without warning making it difficult or impossible for Thor to react to in that way

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hm, I cannot figure out this riddle. Tell me!

He's referring to the clown that is Abhilegend

Nibedicus
It was originally in response to this:

Which was questioned and i said it cut thru Superman. The point is that as xJLxKing said it would kill non high heralds and it would kill Thor as well if it connected. Besides it can be done at close range without warning making it difficult or impossible for Thor to react to in that way

He's been blasted at short range before. Absorbed.

Also, you've stated that SBP would beat Asgard. How's he beating Gaea?

quanchi112
Cuz he redircts all attacks ever fired his way? More likely than Prime oneshotting everyone. He never one shotted Superman. Lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He's referring to the clown that is Abhilegend laughing out loud

juggerman
More likely than Prime oneshotting everyone. He never one shotted Superman. Lol.

Never said he would one shot anyone

juggerman
He's been blasted at short range before. Absorbed.

Also, you've stated that SBP would beat Asgard. How's he beating Gaea?

Punches

Nibedicus
Punches

Do you know who Gaea is?

TheGodKiller
Do you know who Gaea is?
Comics' greatest MILF.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
A divine, cosmic MILF.

If anything, those boobies will revert SuperBaby Prime into a blubbering little infant who wants milk. big grin big grin big grin

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2899804

juggerman
If anything, those boobies will revert SuperBaby Prime into a blubbering little infant who wants milk. big grin big grin big grin

Prime gives her the Superdong and refuses to call her the next day

quanchi112
Never said he would one shot anyone Concession accepted.

juggerman
Concession accepted.

Conceded a stance never taken? You're losing your touch friend

Nibedicus
Prime gives her the Superdong and refuses to call her the next day

The only way he'd be able to satisfy her is with a wet suit and a flashlight. The only thing his micropenis is gonna do is waste her time.

Seeing as your stance on SBP "raping" Asgard has reverted to referncing SBP's possibly boy-sized dong, I'm taking you're abandoning any serious argument? stick out tongue

juggerman
The only way he'd be able to satisfy her is with a wet suit and a flashlight. The only thing his micropenis is gonna do is waste her time.

Seeing as your stance on SBP "raping" Asgard has reverted to referncing SBP's possibly boy-sized dong, I'm taking you're abandoning any serious argument? stick out tongue

What did you think i meant by "rape"?

Nibedicus
What did you think i meant by "rape"?

You tell me.

TheGodKiller

Surfer's a perv for aiming at those ginormous titties.

juggerman
Is Prime allowed to push Asgard into the sun or is that BFR? I would think it isn't but i guess it's up to the OP

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, this thread has to be a joke right?

Prime versus all of Asgard (Without Odin/Destroyer)? That's so open-ended pretty much any previous residents of Asgard can be brought up. As it is, he gets wrecked far faster and worse then he did against the Teen Titans. Trying to understand why someone like Gaea wouldn't end him herself. Frankly, (Adult) Loki alone would have a field day with such a twisted, immature mind.

Sure Prime would win if it's Thor backed up by a random collection of regular Asgardians trying to punch him into submission or something but that's not going to happen.

xJLxKing
Yeah, Im sure loki has a chance lol. I'd wager it would take one clean hit, HV, or FB to kill Loki

quanchi112
Conceded a stance never taken? You're losing your touch friend You don't read comics since you think Prime easily solos Asgard. Laughable.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, this thread has to be a joke right?

Prime versus all of Asgard (Without Odin/Destroyer)? That's so open-ended pretty much any previous residents of Asgard can be brought up. As it is, he gets wrecked far faster and worse then he did against the Teen Titans. Trying to understand why someone like Gaea wouldn't end him herself. Frankly, (Adult) Loki alone would have a field day with such a twisted, immature mind.

Sure Prime would win if it's Thor backed up by a random collection of regular Asgardians trying to punch him into submission or something but that's not going to happen.

Lol @ teen titans.....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, Im sure loki has a chance lol. I'd wager it would take one clean hit, HV, or FB to kill Loki

Why would Loki decide to engage Superboy Prime physically? It doesn't make any sense. A few illusions and some telepathy would be all that's needed. Imagine what Loki could do to Prime if he read his mind and discovered his history such as Laurie.

Loki has CIS issues where he tries to brawl with Thor but that's because of their long history.

And no, he's not killing Loki that easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Just curiosity here, and I don't know one way or the other, but do kryptonians' invulnerability extend to heat vision from other kryptonians? Or does it bypass the invulnerability somehow? Is it more effective between kryptonians than punching?

Zod pierced Superman's shoulder. Christ Kent pierced Zod's hand. Prime pierced Superman's hand and shoulder. Krypto hurt Superboy Prime with a wide dose of heat vision. Even Superboy was able to significantly scar Superboy Prime's chest with heat vision.

Seems to be able to do more damage then regular punches.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>