Spot vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins?

Mindset
Not Wolverine.

Shabazz916
who is spot

Supermutant
spot tops

Badabing
Originally posted by Shabazz916
who is spot Wolverine's dog.

pym-ftw
Logan solidly

Digi
H-how would Spot ever hurt him? BFR into the spot-verse is his only option.

Estacado
Originally posted by Digi
H-how would Spot ever hurt him? BFR into the spot-verse is his only option.
With the morning newspaper...biscuits

leonidas
lol spot would break his hand, then have it cut off. spot's cool, but he couldn't take logan out if he had a 100 years to punch him.

SevenShackles
I do see comedy potential here between the two.. Until wolverine cuts him good and deep then it's not funny anymore.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
H-how would Spot ever hurt him? BFR into the spot-verse is his only option. Wolverine stabs himself in the face a lot

Digi
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wolverine stabs himself in the face a lot

I'd pay to see this comic.

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
lol spot would break his hand, then have it cut off. spot's cool, but he couldn't take logan out if he had a 100 years to punch him. Last time I read a comic with him in it he was easily owning Spiderman.

Caps Conscience
Spot should win this.

Originally posted by Supermutant
spot tops you clever bastard!

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
Last time I read a comic with him in it he was easily owning Spiderman. last time ive seen him he first got owned by Spider-man then Daredevil and Matt made it look ridiculously easy.
Power-wise Spot should be a beast but he's a joke in comics. Sort of like Will-O-the-Wisp.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
last time ive seen him he first got owned by Spider-man then Daredevil and Matt made it look ridiculously easy.
Power-wise Spot should be a beast but he's a joke in comics. Sort of like Will-O-the-Wisp. Last time you saw him most not have been recent.

He used to be a scrub.

Mindset
Or pis, whatever, shut up.

I hate you.

SamZED
Ok.sad

Mindset
Sam, I'm gonna kill you.

JayDaDon
^ looking at the avatar I couldn't help but hear that in Dean's voice from supernatural

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Wolverine stabs himself in the face a lot

Yeah ... probably ...

sad

SamZED
Sam, I'm gonna kill you. I will stop you! By... comitting suicide!

Originally posted by JayDaDon
^ looking at the avatar I couldn't help but hear that in Dean's voice from supernatural If my avatar starts speaking even Dean will run away screaming.

Digi
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Yeah ... probably ...

sad

Lol, indeed. But fer realz, Wolverine wins.

carver9
Sam, I'm gonna kill you.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.