WWH vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the hulk who fought sentry, in case people are confused at all. i think this would be a hella fight. inside an unbreakable dome, to the death. who wins?

abhilegend
Hulk beats morg to a paste.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
the hulk who fought sentry, in case people are confused at all. i think this would be a hella fight. inside an unbreakable dome, to the death. who wins?
This is Morg with standard gear right?

Morg would give him hell. Those axe strikes would/should wreck Hulk. Even if Hulk winds up winning, he'd be a mess. Morg's highs have him getting the upper hand vs Thanos (and unless I'm mistaken he was fighting Ganymede and Terrax too) and beating Surfer.

His other fights have him beating Terrax convincingly and losing to Surfer after a good fight which wrecked a solar system.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk beats morg to a paste.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
This is Morg with standard gear right?

Morg would give him hell. Those axe strikes would/should wreck Hulk. Even if Hulk winds up winning, he'd be a mess. Morg's highs have him getting the upper hand vs Thanos (and unless I'm mistaken he was fighting Ganymede and Terrax too) and beating Surfer.

His other fights have him beating Terrax convincingly and losing to Surfer after a good fight which wrecked a solar system.
Not a solar system zop, just a planet.

curryman
Beating worldbreaker Hulk requires a bit more brains than Morg seems to have.

I think he would definitely take the majority against the WWH we saw up until and including the Sentry fight.

leonidas
i'd take hulk here as well. morg would fight the hulk's fight. he may have access to more versatility, but he rarely uses it. trying to slug it out with hulk would be like trying to slug it out with clark imo. neither would end well for morg.

curryman
i'd take hulk here as well. morg would fight the hulk's fight. he may have access to more versatility, but he rarely uses it. trying to slug it out with hulk would be like trying to slug it out with clark imo. neither would end well for morg.
My post didn't convey my point properly, sorry.

I think Morg wins unless Hulk goes worldbreaker. I honestly believe Morg could leave him in two. It is by no means a clean sweep but WWH burnt himself out against Sentry and I think the Power Cosmic trumps his output by quite a bit stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by curryman

I think Morg wins unless Hulk goes worldbreaker. I honestly believe Morg could leave him in two. It is by no means a clean sweep but WWH burnt himself out against Sentry and I think the Power Cosmic trumps his output by quite a bit stick out tongue

i'm curious though--are you just saying power cosmic and using its general showings to justify your belief, or are their instances specific to morg that makes you think this? morg is notoriously uncreative with his pc, which is why i see him losing here. ss would beat wwh because of his versatility with the pc. morg would lose because of his lack of said versatility imo. hulk's healing and durability would let him handle the axe blows methinks. add to that that terrax has done well against morg, but lost while terrax....didn't fair so well against sentry. hulk ftw in an ugly and bloody brawl. stick out tongue

curryman
i'm curious though--are you just saying power cosmic and using its general showings to justify your belief, or are their instances specific to morg that makes you think this? morg is notoriously uncreative with his pc, which is why i see him losing here. ss would beat wwh because of his versatility with the pc. morg would lose because of his lack of said versatility imo. hulk's healing and durability would let him handle the axe blows methinks. add to that that terrax has done well against morg, but lost while terrax....didn't fair so well against sentry. hulk ftw in an ugly and bloody brawl. stick out tongue

He's notoriously uncreative, which is the reason why I think the Hulk could take some wins. We are however using the specific Hulk that was burned out by The Sentry. Hulk gets stronger, but we've seen that his power is anything but endless. In fact it seems to be quite limited.

From what I gathered we're both sort of locked in a terrible ABC argument here.

I basically think that;

Morg is slightly weaker than the Surfer, who has (and I think would) in turn absolutely annihilated the Hulk, regardless of how they fight.

You think that;

Morg's been given trouble by Terrax, who in turn was in turn annihilated by Sentry, someone WWH stalemated.

Am I close? stick out tongue

Sentry fought like an idiot against WWH and it STILL resulted in a stalemate. If Morg is more powerful than WWH-arc Sentry, then the worst he can do is burn out WWH. If he's equal to him then they'll stalemate and he'll still win, because there is no way in hell techless Bruce Banner would stand a chance against powerless Morg. And that, I feel, is the what it boils down to here. Where you put Morg in comparison to WWH-arc Sentry.

I believe he is more powerful smile

leonidas
He's notoriously uncreative, which is the reason why I think the Hulk could take some wins. We are however using the specific Hulk that was burned out by The Sentry. Hulk gets stronger, but we've seen that his power is anything but endless. In fact it seems to be quite limited.

From what I gathered we're both sort of locked in a terrible ABC argument here.

I basically think that;

Morg is slightly weaker than the Surfer, who has (and I think would) in turn absolutely annihilated the Hulk, regardless of how they fight.

You think that;

Morg's been given trouble by Terrax, who in turn was in turn annihilated by Sentry, someone WWH stalemated.

Am I close? stick out tongue

Sentry fought like an idiot against WWH and it STILL resulted in a stalemate. If Morg is more powerful than WWH-arc Sentry, then the worst he can do is burn out WWH. If he's equal to him then they'll stalemate and he'll still win, because there is no way in hell techless Bruce Banner would stand a chance against powerless Morg. And that, I feel, is the what it boils down to here. Where you put Morg in comparison to WWH-arc Sentry.

I believe he is more powerful smile

fair enuff. i'd say sentry would beat morg as well, like i would say superman would. i guess i place morg on a slightly lower tier than you do. meh. i think we agree it'd be a great fight.

golem370
Morg/w pc/wol would win imo. pc orwol would be alot closer.

curryman
fair enuff. i'd say sentry would beat morg as well, like i would say superman would. i guess i place morg on a slightly lower tier than you do. meh. i think we agree it'd be a great fight.

Yeah, that's basically it. I think he's powerful than you do, and vice versa with WWH stick out tongue

The main thing that I wanted to dispute by the way, was not necessarily Hulk's strength but his durability. I believe that a lot of Hulk's more powerful feats are his recovery ones. The Thing did a lot more damage to him than I expected.

This could also just be artist interpretation though, which makes it a tough one to debate.

Stoic

Then again Sentry defeated Terrax with far greater ease than Morg did. What about that? I mean have you considered this?

curryman
I don't know you mouth-breathing troglodyte.

I only brought it in my post before this.

psycho gundam
. We are however using the specific Hulk that was burned out by The Sentry. never happened; If anything, sentry was burnt out by hulk.

A d-cell battery doesn't power a city after it burns out. The only conclusion is that hulk's rage wasn't there at the end of that fights. ...until it was

curryman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
never happened; If anything, sentry was burnt out by hulk.

A d-cell battery doesn't power a city after it burns out. The only conclusion is that hulk's rage wasn't there at the end of that fights. ...until it was
He's not going to get a plot-induced recharge by the end of this fight...

quanchi112
He's not going to get a plot-induced recharge by the end of this fight... He won't burn out against the Morg so who cares. Sentry>Morg.

psycho gundam
He's not going to get a plot-induced recharge by the end of this fight... plot prevented him from going worldbreaker and killing the entire world's populace...

don't respond btw

curryman
plot prevented him from going worldbreaker and killing the entire world's populace...

don't respond btw
What does it matter what happened after he went worldbreaker?

It won't happen in this fight.

He'll burn out, and die.

psycho gundam
you don't even know how to read.

worldbreaker is the same hulk, just able to use his power without the need to hold back for the sake of the planet and life, holding back isn't an issue in the battle arena and morg isn't innocent

he doesn't even need to go full on WB, the hulk that fought arm'cheddon would be a big enough challenge

Originally posted by ODG

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon.jpg

World War Hulk (Worldbreaker) vs Arm'Chedon, from Incredible Hulk #632:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon11632.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon12.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon13.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon14.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon15.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon16.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon17.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsArmChedon18.jpg

Branlor Swift
So... 'WWH/The Hulk who fought Sentry' being used in battles actually means he can transform into WB at any time and 'WWH' is just a useless title?

psycho gundam
yes. same hulk just with the safety on. he was called "worldbreaker" prior to WWH anyway. WWH isn't even a character's name, it's the name of the arc in which green scar/worldbreaker appeared in

eat a dick

Branlor Swift
So Leo probably should have said "This is the Hulk who found out that Meik was the one who set off the bomb, and got so mad he transformed for the first time into Worldbreaker version"?

psycho gundam
what leo said was fine. the hulk that fought sentry could be grey, savage, or geen scar, but the title says "WWH" and that's the one that people keep calling green scar/worldbreaker.

worldbreaker was the name of the one in the sakaarian prophesy from planet hulk, hulk gaining that name in said arc and the power boost from the climax of said arc, the same power that was stolen from him at the end of WWH leaving him as savage hulk, and the same power that was reclaimed in IH #611 that later lead to the HOTM arc

Branlor Swift
That's all well and good but this is WWH without the trigger that transformed him into green aura Hulk for the first time.

And quite frankly, all this "WWH turns into WB" is no different than assuming Normal Goku actually means SS4 Goku. They might be able to do it, but that's not the point.
It's a powerup in the back of his pocket, but it's doubtful he'd use it even in comics in half these threads.

psycho gundam
the power up is a choice based upon the conditions of the battlefield and who he is fighting. pretty sure fighting goddamn morg in a featureless battle arena with just them occupying it wouldn't stop him

there is a reason worldbreaker hulk is also called "battle board hulk". he's tailor made for this type of debate:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk2.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk3.jpg

Branlor Swift
"The Hulk that fought Sentry" = Worldbreaker Hulk. You learn something new everyday.

Concession accepted that Worldbreaker-less Hulk loses though

psycho gundam
it's all there in the first scan. he was always the worldbreaker, but even in manhattan during the WWH arc he was holding back.

if hulk has to hold back in an environment hand picked for him to go ape on someone just to make morg possibly win, then who looks worse?

leonidas
my intent was to disallow the unleashed wbh. sub in morg for sentry. if he were allowed full access to his powers, obviously hulk wins. i still think he wins accessing just the power he did against sentry, but i think it's uber close.

Branlor Swift
In title only. It's not like he knew he had some hidden form until Miek told him of his betrayal. And after he transformed he didn't move at all, so there's evidence of the holding back. Still doesn't mean much.

He's not really holding back though. I have the same problems with Goku "holding back" against Vegeta. He's just not powering himself up.
It's not like it hinders his normal form. He can still fight to the maximum amount he can muster in his normal form.

But still, explain to me how "The Hulk Sentry fought" means he can freely transform into WB willy nilly in the thread? Might as well just say Superman flies to the sun in every thread.

psycho gundam
not the same at all.

it's more like a dam holding back a large river. the dam releases a little of it all the time but if the dam were to be broken then the entire river will spill out. "the broken dam" was miek admitting what he did. hulk's power was always there since the explosion was absorbed in part by hulk, that elevated his power.

as for him changing modes:

goes from savage to diet-WB

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wb21.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wb22.jpg

banner to diet-WB

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wb41.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wb42.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/wb43.jpg

banner just held the rage in check till he doesn't have to or can't anymore

Branlor Swift
my intent was to disallow the unleashed wbh. sub in morg for sentry. if he were allowed full access to his powers, obviously hulk wins. i still think he wins accessing just the power he did against sentry, but i think it's uber close. More like suck a dick PG

Anyway, he transformed into WB like 5 times. The first time he needed a push. This would have been before the first time.

psycho gundam
nope to both assertions

even when miek said what he said, banner/hulk told the heroes to stop him before he breaks the world. miek made it harder for him to hold back his rage, not made him mad to power himself up

Branlor Swift
Because he got even more pissed off. And then he transformed for the first time into WB

psycho gundam
the instant he gets his power back he's in diet worldbreaker mode
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSkaar11611.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20N-S/HulkvsSkaar12.jpg

Stoic

worldbreaker is the same hulk, just able to use his power without the need to hold back for the sake of the planet and life, holding back isn't an issue in the battle arena and morg isn't innocent

he doesn't even need to go full on WB, the hulk that fought arm'cheddon would be a big enough challenge

So true.

The rules say when WWH is in the title we're supposed to use WWH feats only and not assume he will just up and go WBH. If it's green scar that includes all feats from WWH + planet hulk + whatever else can be related to GS without him going WBH.

curryman

I'm sorry, but it seems like you're a bit confused buddy. Don't worry about it though, tempers run high when you're debating and things won't go your way.

I take it Leo's clarification helped bring you up to speed? You're aware of which Hulk and what feats are being used for the purpose of this fight?

psycho gundam
he was under performing on purpose, that's what i'm telling you. no sun-dip or any of that, just his true power curtailed until the conditions were right for him to use more strength. i posted him literally seething with energy referencing the past events, twice.

this is like a dad wrestling his toddler and then using that as the basis for the father's fighting ability even if the dad says he didn't want to punch his child through the window. this is what you want to adhere to. i can't see past this

he was just as powerful as he was in the climax of HOTM as he was at the end of planet hulk. understand this

psycho gundam
I'm sorry, but it seems like you're a bit confused buddy. Don't worry about it though, tempers run high when you're debating and things won't go your way.

I take it Leo's clarification helped bring you up to speed? You're aware of which Hulk and what feats are being used for the purpose of this fight? not entirely. leo admitted that hulk would dismember morg if the TRUTH is recognized, the truth being:

he was just as powerful as he was in the climax of HOTM as he was at the end of planet hulk. understand this

however he said his intent was to replace sentry with morg for that instance. well, does that also mean that the fight is in manhattan where there are people around, or is it in the default battledome that it should be in per the OP? he specified waay later and it's still vague

curryman
he was under performing on purpose, that's what i'm telling you. no sun-dip or any of that, just his true power curtailed until the conditions were right for him to use more strength. i posted him literally seething with energy referencing the past events, twice.

this is like a dad wrestling his toddler and then using that as the basis for the father's fighting ability even if the dad says he didn't want to punch his child through the window. this is what you want to adhere to. i can't see past this

Only, somehow, he spent all of his energy. At least until he got a fresh recharge from the plot.

Yours is a stupid argument and here's why.

Pak's nonsensical idea that Hulk is always holding back, even when he's getting beaten, pissed on and anally penetrated by whoever's giving him his weekly dose, does not go very well with forum fights. You can always go ahead and claim that "Bruce was holding back intentionally" and that he was ACTUALLY capable of going Worldbreaker.

Leo specifically stated that this was the Hulk from the World War Hulk arc. So we use the Hulk confined to that arc. I know you feel that every single Hulk could go worldbreaker if he just "stopped holding back", but he didn't. World War Hulk arc. World War Hulk limits. Later retcons do not matter.

psycho gundam
it's all there in the scans. go read them

curryman
it's all there in the scans. go read them

I'll try again, so that even the anime-crowd can get it.

Since not every single Hulk fight on the forum can be Worldbreaker Hulk vs whoever, we go by the limits put on him by the confines of that story. Yes. Bruce is always holding back and could go worldbreaker no matter when or what, that's great.

for the purpose of forum fights however, he can obviously not be holding back and ready to unless the worldbreaker in every single incarnation.

psycho gundam
i understand, but leo didn't specify till pages after, and simply saying WWH doesn't mean shit as the hulk in that was the same one that is being erroneously separated with a misnomer

leonidas
er, pretty sure that everyone knows if i/we say wwh, it's the hulk from that arc--it's also been pointed out that is has become a forum rule besides. and, semantics aside, i was pretty specific when i said the hulk that fought sentry. not sure i'm seeing vagueness anywhere.... manhattan or ring wouldn't matter as hulk is restricted to feats his feats before taking that famous step which i think is the delineating point for most.

curryman
i understand, but leo didn't specify till pages after, and simply saying WWH doesn't mean shit as the hulk in that was the same one that is being erroneously separated with a misnomer

Okay.

Well now that Leo's cleared up the "vagueness" of saying "WWH that fought Sentry", let us continue with the thread smile

psycho gundam
leo cleared up the issue in this thread, not the issue of what is the truth. truth is he said the war in manhattan (WWH) and the incident in the west coast (fighting arm'cheddon/bi-beast/wendigo) were instances of him under performing, and that in a battleboard style fight (dark dimension) he could be himself, the last and most powerful display was without miek to piss him off even.

i'll stop just to let the thread live, but everyone is wrong lol

"WWH" who fought sentry (but is actually way stronger but he couldn't beat sentry with ease cause it would kill everything on earth by accident) wins. smile

JakeTheBank
Meh, I just use the Green Scar designation if we basically mean Pak Hulk (or just use that, hell). It's a lot easier than using WWH (which most people do recognize as Pak/Green Scar Hulk, though some try to limit his showings/feats to the specific arc of World War Hulk).

To that end, under Pak (like him or not), Hulk was always holding back for fear of others safety. Completely unleashed ala HotM, he is another being alltogether than his "holding back" self. I'm not even a Hulk fan and am more of a "Thorbag", but I recognize how Pak both portrayed and intended Hulk to be powerwise.

Hulk as he was specifically portrayed against Sentry wins. A Hulk portrayed as higher tiered than that one probably WTFstomps Morg.

carver9
Crazy thing about it is, in the WWH arc, Hulk went WBH mode. So saying using Hulk in the WWH arc could also mean using WBH since WBH appeared during the end of the arc.

golem370
Morg is a monster he should be a tough fight for WWH

carver9
If he fights WWH like Ares fought WWH with his Axe...he would get his face crushed in...probably two paneled. He needs his versatility to make this a decent fight.

psycho gundam
what versatility? morg is a space brick with lasers..rarely. he's really powerful but he doesn't have a wide array of powers

JakeTheBank
Morg is also significantly > Ares to be fair to the character.

"Holding back" normal mindset Green Scar would be a good fight for Morg.

A Hulk who decides to end him does just that, imho.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Morg is also significantly > Ares to be fair to the character.

"Holding back" normal mindset Green Scar would be a good fight for Morg.

A Hulk who decides to end him does just that, imho.

Do you think Indestructible Hulk could beat him?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Do you think Indestructible Hulk could beat him?

Probably after a good fight, yeah.

curryman
Probably after a good fight, yeah.
It is truly amazing how well hammerless Thor has performed against Hulk, when Hulk is apparently well above the strongest of Galactus' heralds.

I always thought the PIS part was how Thor would forget his hammer and its capabilities, but it turns out that the PIS part was Hulk not completely demolishing him right away laughing

JakeTheBank
Most writers, including the current Hulk writer, Mark Waid, feel that Thor and Hulk will be a competitive fight that could go either way.

Under Pak, a fully unleashed Hulk is absurdly powerful, laughably so. The guy basically went so far out of his way to showcase Hulk as being capable of shooting past his peers isn't unreal. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he frequented battle boards or respect threads to fuel some of his stories.

Now, Pak is about to handle DC's biggest icons. I can only imagine how a lot of people will curiously applaud Pak for feat whoring the World's Finest to death when they previously balked or dismissed his run on Hulk. In the same token, I can also see hardcore Hulk fanatics crying foul for some of the crap he could potentially pen Superman doing.

Honestly, I'm half tempted to start taking bets.

carver9
@Curry...

What fight are you talking about.?

carver9
Most writers, including the current Hulk writer, Mark Waid, feel that Thor and Hulk will be a competitive fight that could go either way.

Under Pak, a fully unleashed Hulk is absurdly powerful, laughably so. The guy basically went so far out of his way to showcase Hulk as being capable of shooting past his peers isn't unreal. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he frequented battle boards or respect threads to fuel some of his stories.

Now, Pak is about to handle DC's biggest icons. I can only imagine how a lot of people will curiously applaud Pak for feat whoring the World's Finest to death when they previously balked or dismissed his run on Hulk. In the same token, I can also see hardcore Hulk fanatics crying foul for some of the crap he could potentially pen Superman doing.

Naah, I'm not worried. Pak stated in an interview that WWH in his opinion would kill Superman. His opinion of Hulk was high...to the point that he said nothing short of Galactus could stop him.

JakeTheBank
Naah, I'm not worried. Pak stated in an interview that WWH in his opinion would kill Superman. His opinion of Hulk was high...to the point that he said nothing short of Galactus could stop him.

I'll remember you said this. I'm also pretty sure Pak wasn't thinking he'd be writing Batman and Superman, let alone in a rebooted continuity when he said that (assuming he did state WWH would kill Superman in an interview).

Fact is, I can see Pak Superman causing KMC to phucking implode.

curryman

Whatever you do, just don't put that money on the "write a good story" bet, cause he hasn't pulled one off since 2006 or so.

And it was a joke. Playing on the fact that Thor, without his hammer, shouldn't be able to stalemate someone who'll apparently beat the higher ups in the herald category.

Also strong how people are going on about Black-Suit Spidey beating Firelord after using everything, and completely ignore regular Spidey casually beating the Hulk senseless on national tv.

carver9
I'll remember you said this. I'm also pretty sure Pak wasn't thinking he'd be writing Batman and Superman, let alone in a rebooted continuity when he said that (assuming he did state WWH would kill Superman in an interview).

Fact is, I can see Pak Superman causing KMC to phucking implode.

He's going to throw in some decent fts, its Pak but I don't think he will have Superman punches destroying planets and killing indestructible beings like he had the Hulk doing...let alone causing continent wide earth quakes with footsteps. Superman and Batman will get their love but Pak love for Hulk was on an entirely different level. It's clear he seen Hulk different than most writers does, especially if he thinks it takes Galactus to stop an enraged WWH (he didn't even comment on WBH). Superman and Batman, they deserve Pak as a writer and as we all know, the book is going to be amazing...so I am ready to see what Pak has in place as well.

JakeTheBank
Whatever you do, just don't put that money on the "write a good story" bet, cause he hasn't pulled one off since 2006 or so.

And it was a joke. Playing on the fact that Thor, without his hammer, shouldn't be able to stalemate someone who'll apparently beat the higher ups in the herald category.

I think Pak has the potential to write some good stuff, but I don't know. I could see Batman and Superman essentially just being a book systemically designed to have the two shit all over everyone else in DC.

curryman
I think Pak has the potential to write some good stuff, but I don't know. I could see Batman and Superman essentially just being a book systemically designed to have the two shit all over everyone else in DC.
Is he going to try and victimize Superman and at the same time make him completely unrelatable and morally dysfunctional?

JakeTheBank
He's going to throw in some decent fts, its Pak but I don't think he will have Superman punches destroying planets and killing indestructible beings like he had the Hulk doing...let alone causing continent wide earth quakes with footsteps. Superman and Batman will get their love but Pak love for Hulk was on an entirely different level. It's clear he seen Hulk different than most writers does, especially if he thinks it takes Galactus to stop an enraged WWH (he didn't even comment on WBH). Superman and Batman, they deserve Pak as a writer and as we all know, the book is going to be amazing...so I am ready to see what Pak has in place as well.

Lobdell wrote a weakened Superman bench pressing the weight of the Earth for five days straight and basically going "lol is this it?".

I wouldn't bat an eyelash if Pak's Superman literally tosses a planet the size of Jupiter at FTL speed at someone and gets quantified as being as tough as 187 Wonder Womans or something.

carver9
Lobdell wrote a weakened Superman bench pressing the weight of the Earth for five days straight and basically going "lol is this it?".

I wouldn't bat an eyelash if Pak's Superman literally tosses a planet the size of Jupiter at FTL speed at someone and gets quantified as being as tough as 187 Wonder Womans or something.

Lol...good point. I knew you was going to bring up the bench pressing ft. When is the project? Pak taking over the book.

JakeTheBank
Lol...good point. I knew you was going to bring up the bench pressing ft. When is the project? Pak taking over the book.

This month.

abhilegend

Hahahaha.

psycho gundam
Hulk stll kills him, abhi.

Let that be your lullaby

JakeTheBank
lmao

quanchi112

Let that be your lullaby Deep down he is envious of the Hulk.

golem370
Which version of Morg is this Power Cosmic Morg who beat SIlver Surfer or Power Cosmic/WOL Morg who was suppose to be able to defeat SS, Terrax, Nova, Air-Walker & Firelord or is his Morg/w WOL who was getting the better of Silver Surfer & Terrax. Morg is imo far beyond Ares.

abhilegend

Let that be your lullaby
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud Its rather obvious.

TheTyrant
the power up is a choice based upon the conditions of the battlefield and who he is fighting. pretty sure fighting goddamn morg in a featureless battle arena with just them occupying it wouldn't stop him

there is a reason worldbreaker hulk is also called "battle board hulk". he's tailor made for this type of debate:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk2.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk3.jpg

Where are those scans from?

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Where are those scans from?

Its from this.

Let's ad this back since the other scans aren't working.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk2.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk3.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk4.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk6.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk8.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk9.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk10.jpg
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk11.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.