Jason Voorhees Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
1.Jason Vs bone claw wolverine
2.Jason admantium machete Vs admantium claw logan
3.Uber- Jason admantium machete Vs admantium claw logan W/strength boost(light, enough to put him on uber-jasons level)

ScreamPaste
Wolverine most likely takes every fight. Jason lacks the ability to put him down permanently due to his healing factor, even without the adamantium.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wolverine most likely takes every fight. Jason lacks the ability to put him down permanently due to his healing factor, even without the adamantium. how do we know logan can put jason down for the count, the shit we've seen and the shit that's been stated, hung, electrucuted, firing squad, set on fire....sure wolvie could take the same but jasons just as tough

ScreamPaste
Is this movie Wolverine?

LeonBuco666
Yeah, sorry I didn't state it in my op I forgot, that guy goes toe to toe with hulk lol, this is movie version;Xmen-everything inbetween-Xmen Origins
I vaguely remember him being literally the only person who could get close to jean, having his skin & shit ripped of an then seeing it heal instantly

Wei Phoenix
Movie Wolverine decapitates him in every fight. This is not a fight at all.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Movie Wolverine decapitates him in every fight. This is not a fight at all. if it was that easy, some body would have done it by now, I don't see bone claw logan decapitating jasonand admantium claw logan decapitating uber jason though I do see him dishing out some damage

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
if it was that easy, some body would have done it by now, I don't see bone claw logan decapitating jasonand admantium claw logan decapitating uber jason though I do see him dishing out some damage

If someone in his movies had adamantium claws or bone claws with superhuman strength then they would've done so in the movies.

LeonBuco666
If someone in his movies had adamantium claws or bone claws with superhuman strength then they would've done so in the movies.
Seriously...........maybe not admantium claws, but better than bone claws, well claw....freddymessed an he's obviously superhuman strength, when he can go toe to toe with jason, and jason is incredibly strong aswell........ie launching freddy like a softball right over to the lake from the middle of camp blood and one swipe at kelly rowland sent her at a tree at incredible speeds & sticking freddys own arm through his back and out his chest.......pulling a climbing frame the floor that has steel an concrete 'foundations'

AuraAngel
Considering Freddy actually did beat Jason(he was the last to fall and was winning before the main characters interfered) and Wolverine is physically superior to him in every way there really isn't much of a fight here.

Bentley
I'd like to remind people that comicbook Wolverine has sliced through titanium with his Bone Claws.

Go on.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Bentley
I'd like to remind people that comicbook Wolverine has sliced through titanium with his Bone Claws.

Go on.
This is movie wolverine

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Considering Freddy actually did beat Jason(he was the last to fall and was winning before the main characters interfered) and Wolverine is physically superior to him in every way there really isn't much of a fight here. yes he was first to fall, but he gave the finishing blow to freddy, and then the girl cut his head off, I think uber jason definately has a much greater chance than regular jason

Wei Phoenix
So a girl cut his head off? Wolverine does it with ease. Who is Uber Jason anyway?

LeonBuco666
So a girl cut his head off? Wolverine does it with ease. Who is Uber Jason anyway? no sorry, the main character cut freddys head off, then jason 'nodded' to the woman in a once in a life time sign of gratitude or any emotion from jason, and uber jason is a half cyborg half zombie human thing, he was pretty much wasted by a robot from the future, a programmer programmed it and gave it all thes skills an abilities and pretty much blew him apart, his body landed on a nanotech reanimation board, but as there was not enough organic material left of jasons body apart from his torso and right leg and left arm and heart(the root of jasons evil and badassery) was still there, so the nano bites turned him into cyborg, making his skin a strong strong armor(laser's bounced off of him) and when the robot that beat him last time decided to go h2h she hit him and done nothing at all but piss him off, then he one shotted her head clean of her shoulders and was pretty much pushing down THICK metalic doors on a spaceshit, research jason X
This is uber jason

Wei Phoenix
Should've just called him Jason X. Wolverine still decapitates him. Adamantium is greater than his metal material.

LeonBuco666
Should've just called him Jason X. Wolverine still decapitates him. Adamantium is greater than his metal material. your right, should I turn decapitation off to give jason more of a chance here

Wei Phoenix
If you want Jason to win then take away his claws, fighting skills and strength.

LeonBuco666
If you want Jason to win then take away his claws, fighting skills and strength. I wudnt go as far as saying I want jason to win, these are two of my favourite characters, I wanna even it out, so decapitation is odd, jason has insane durability & strength imo I think this is a stalemate or logan takes this 6/10

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine is a superior fighter compared to people that have encountered Jason. His HF will prevent Jason from doing any lasting damage or knocking him out. Wolverine is faster and more durable than anyone he's encountered. Wolverine is a freaking mutant who has fought people leagues above Jason. Decapitate, amputate, gut, he does it all to Jason. Good luck trying to win with no arms or legs.

LeonBuco666
Yeah....lol

BruceSkywalker
Jason dies once more

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Jason dies once more

And comes back in the next film.

SevenShackles
Jason looses all his Limbs and dies.
Opening of the next movie is some sick satanic murder/serial killer obsessed freak spending all his time searching out all the limbs until he needs nothing but the head, then find and puts the head on the body on Thursday the 12...nothing happens... He wakes up the next day and is brutally hacked to death.. Of course the guy has a cabin close to the newly renovated and opened camp which used to be camp crystal lake.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
And comes back in the next film.

yep.. it could turn out true, i've read a jason film might happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.