G.L Hal - Flash - Wonder Woman - Martain Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins!?
No prep...
No B.F.R...

G.L Hal

..........................................Winner

Flash (B.A)

....................................................................................Champion

Wonder Man

...........................................Winner

Martain Manhunter

LeonBuco666
You put BA for flash, is that barry or bart?

yaadaveyaa
flash wins

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
flash wins this

yaadaveyaa
my question to u leon is... does it matter which version smile i dont think it does

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
my question to u leon is... does it matter which version smile i dont think it does I'm think it makes a slight difference as bart moves considerably faster than barry, but both still to fast for anyone else

yaadaveyaa
truth smile

Uriel005
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I'm think it makes a slight difference as bart moves considerably faster than barry, but both still to fast for anyone else only time bart moved faster was when he absorbed the speed force otherwise barry is uncontested simply because he is in essence the speed force... every step he takes makes it grow more and more powerful similarly to zoom's negative speedforce. No other speedster has that inherent connection. Wally had some ridiculous crazy applications that damn near made me shit myself... creating costume out of speedforce/ leg braces out of speedforce energy really stands out in my mind.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Uriel005
only time bart moved faster was when he absorbed the speed force otherwise barry is uncontested simply because he is in essence the speed force... every step he takes makes it grow more and more powerful similarly to zoom's negative speedforce. No other speedster has that inherent connection. Wally had some ridiculous crazy applications that damn near made me shit myself... creating costume out of speedforce/ leg braces out of speedforce energy really stands out in my mind. yeah, but bart has moved faster than barry though & wally is the fastest flash imo he's already stated he's faster then any of the other flashes ie jay, bart barry etc and gave the all some of his speed so they could keep up with him, but yeah anyway bart or barry whichever one it is wins

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
You put BA for flash, is that barry or bart?

Barry is Flash were talking about here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.