The Might Avengers return in Infinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
All New Mighty Avengers return in Infinity

Luke Cage
Blue Marvel
Superior Spider Man
Power Man
White Tiger
She Hulk
Photon
Falcon
Ronin

http://www.newsarama.com/18034-mighty-creative-team-details-revealed.html

-K-M-
I commend them using some characters that aren't well known, but another Ronin? Come on!

JakeTheBank
Nice to see a team with a lot of minorities - who happen to be good characters - on the roster.

joesha28
A good team... but not mighty enough to take on Thanos. But could do go against his alien underlings.

curryman
Terrible lineup.

JakeTheBank
How so? You mean in terms of powers or characters or what?

the Darkone
I would've have added sersi,talisman red nor-vell instead white tiger and ronin, because you going to need some raw power to to take on Thanos and his marauders.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -K-M-
I commend them using some characters that aren't well known, but another Ronin? Come on! Nope, its Black Ronin.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How so? You mean in terms of powers or characters or what? He's piss cuz all these black heroes are force into a team, but the power-set is all unbalance. There to many street level heroes and than we GOT BLUE MARVEL. I was never a fan, but after Sentry death, we need a new interesting superman and ya, he's black. XD I want to see everyone interaction with each other. Luke goes berserk and calling this racist! HAHA

Bentley
There are too many street levels... Have you read any of Bendis's New Avengers before?

JakeTheBank
Yeah, the line up is actually pretty balanced between streets, metas, and heralds. And considering Hickman's absurdly stacked team of Avengers are away from Earth, this team that's left over is actually quite formidable on paper.

Kazenji
Originally posted by vansonbee
Nope, its Black Ronin. He's piss cuz all these black heroes are force into a team,

Except for two white heroes.

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, the line up is actually pretty balanced between streets, metas, and heralds. And considering Hickman's absurdly stacked team of Avengers are away from Earth, this team that's left over is actually quite formidable on paper. New arc with the main Avenger team (Hulk + Logon included) in space vs. what if I might ask?Originally posted by Kazenji
Except for two white heroes. XD those 2 remind me of vice president Biden.

the Darkone
This story would be a perfect time to have the Eternals team up with the inhumans, they can at least close the power gap with the departure of the avengers !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.