Aquaman vs Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Fight in an electrified adamantium "Hell in the cell"

-K-M-
In a straight up fight, Aquaman. Using exotic powers, Wrecker (though he rarely uses his power)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Fight in an electrified adamantium "Hell in the cell"

Don't you hate how Hell in a Cell's are now just glorified steel cage matches? Nobody climbs the top anymore or are willing to take sick bumps ala Foley. Heck, I'd be happy if they just got hit on top of the cell and didn't go through the center of it.

Anyway, does Aquaman get his trident here?

pym-ftw
Edge vs Taker was the last good one imho

zopzop
Which AM? Pre DCNu? That guy probably wins via mental sodomy.

Current AM vs a PISless Wrecker would be a good, close fight that could go either way.

-K-M-
Wrecker has telepathy too and could wave his hand and BFR Aquaman if he wanted.

Against an average Wrecker, Aquaman would win handily Id say (especially with trident).

abhilegend
Wrecker wins.

pym-ftw
Current aquaman

Stoic
Aquaman wins this. His speed, strength, durability is near enough to the Wreckers to make this a close fight on paper, but Aquaman has far greater combat exp. than the Wrecker, and his speed would likely make this a short lived event.

Aquaman 85-90% FTW via domination.

SevenShackles
Isn't the trident basic equipment like wonderwomans lasso and bracelets at this point? I'll assume it's in play and say aquaman wins.. He would win without it but still. Wrecker is stupid and nevermind any hand full of exotic powers he might have and might have used once or twice, he is stupid and he will stay stupid as Aquaman punches his head in and slams him around he indestructible cage. Sure wrecker will put up a good fight.. He is a brawler so he will obviously haven is moments in a brawl but still looses.

Sixth_Winged
Is wrecker power sharing or not?

Emi~Kiro
Wrecker gets Arthur atop of the cage and chokeslams him threw the little hatch on the top ftw.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Is wrecker power sharing or not?

Wrecker hasn't had to share power for years now. Why would he do so here?

carver9
Aquaman wins.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wrecker hasn't had to share power for years now. Why would he do so here?

He hasn't? I haven't followed him since his run in with Hood's gang but did the wrecking crew got depowered then?

-K-M-
He's not supposed to since his Ulik training, HOWEVER, many writers have ignored that and still have him power share.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Don't you hate how Hell in a Cell's are now just glorified steel cage matches? Nobody climbs the top anymore or are willing to take sick bumps ala Foley. Heck, I'd be happy if they just got hit on top of the cell and didn't go through the center of it.

Anyway, does Aquaman get his trident here?

If they used the top of it, I wouldn't mind. Too much worry about wrestlers taking hard bumps nowadays. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.