What your Top 5 Ecchi Shounen Series!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Mine at the moment:

1) History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
2) Fairy Tail

There should be more, right? Can't remember on top of my mind.

dadudemon
Originally posted by vansonbee
Mine at the moment:

1) History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
2) Fairy Tail

There should be more, right? Can't remember on top of my mind.

Shonen? Well, that certainly takes some out of the top.

Air Gear may be another but that one might be Seinen and not shonen. But I never saw any nudity in that.

Here's a list for you:

http://www.mangareader.net/popular/ecchi

NemeBro
Berserk is top erotic manga. 131

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Berserk is top erotic manga. 131

It's seinen, motherf*cker. Read the OP or GTFO of our house. uhuh

NemeBro
We've both read it as adolescents, your argument is invalid.

vansonbee
Originally posted by dadudemon
Shonen? Well, that certainly takes some out of the top.

Air Gear may be another but that one might be Seinen and not shonen. But I never saw any nudity in that.

Here's a list for you:

http://www.mangareader.net/popular/ecchi I'm looking forward to people opinion more than searching for something to read. To much on my plate atm anyways.

dadudemon
We've both read it as adolescents, your argument is invalid.

I was...in my late teens when I first started reading it. 16 or 17. I was definitely a man physically and mentally by then.

However, you missed the point, again. The OP asks for Shonen, not seinen manga. Berserk is Seinen. Not applicable in this thread.

How dare you make me respond a second time.

NemeBro
Berserk is Shonen because I read it as an adolescent, are you ****ing retarded?

dadudemon
Berserk is Shonen because I read it as an adolescent, are you ****ing retarded?

Shonen is a target audience of the authors/publishers, not when you read the manga, retard.

Yes, I see what you did there...but it's really dumb n'stuff.

Esomark
Omamori Himari and Rosario + Vampire probably portray the perfect balance of ecchi and shounen action of all the manga I've read so far. Himari does push it close to hentai territory while R+V tends to just stay pervy. Himari is also a cat girl if that's up your alley (It's up mine). wink

Nanatsu no Taizai is getting there with Meliodas constantly groping on Elizabeth and both her and Dianne are shown fully naked after they get shrunk by a mushroom monster's spores (Naughty bits are whited out, though). Since Diane's a giant, she only shrinks down to average human sized while Elizabeth is of average height so she shrinks down to the size of a small toy! Currently, she's being carried around in Diane's breasts since there are no clothes her size in her state! laughing out loud

Ghost Sweeper Mikami I also recommend. Nice action similar to YuYu Hakusho and a good female cast.

Bentley
Originally posted by dadudemon
I was...in my late teens when I first started reading it. 16 or 17. I was definitely a man physically and mentally by then.

You must've regressed quite a bit biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.