The Avengers NOW vs New V&V team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The
Avengers NOW

Thor-any version minus KT & RKT
Hyperion
Smasher
Hulk
Rulk
Immortal Hercules
Blue Marvel
Wonder Man
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime
Jack of Hearts
Captain Marvel
Quasar
Captain Universe
Black Bolt
Dr. Strange
Rogue
Photon-Monica
Starbrand

vs

New V&V team

V&V Despero
HP Doomsday
Johnny Sorrow
Black Adam WWIII
Sinestro

carver9
Uuuuummmm, team 1 stomps, badly and easily. I can probably pick 5 people from team 1 that could beat team 2 for a majority.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuuummmm, team 1 stomps, badly and easily. I can probably pick 5 people from team 1 that could beat team 2 for a majority.
facepalm

Sorrow kills them all.

carver9
Didn't see Sorrow. I'm not that familiar with the character so you could be right ABHI. What fts does he have?

abhilegend
Didn't see Sorrow. I'm not that familiar with the character so you could be right ABHI. What fts does he have?
Kills anybody short of skyfathers who sees his face and can't be hit when he has removed his mask as he's intangible.

carver9
Aaaahhhh, Sorrow is the one they used against V&V Despero when he was holding up the Rock of Eternity. Is it a common thing for him to remove his mask?

abhilegend
Aaaahhhh, Sorrow is the one they used against V&V Despero when he was holding up the Rock of Eternity. Is it a common thing for him to remove his mask?
Yeah.

Tony Stark
You're joking right...?

Team 1 STOMPS like nobodies business

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
The
Avengers NOW

Thor-any version minus KT & RKT
Hyperion
Smasher
Hulk
Rulk
Immortal Hercules
Blue Marvel
Wonder Man
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill
Nova Prime
Jack of Hearts
Captain Marvel
Quasar
Captain Universe
Black Bolt
Dr. Strange
Rogue
Photon-Monica
Starbrand

vs

New V&V team

V&V Despero
HP Doomsday
Johnny Sorrow
Black Adam WWIII
Sinestro

Team gets the same plot devise as jla/jsa

Golgo13

Of course it is. That's his main thing. He can also manipulate energy from multiple trans/high heralds with little effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.