Immortal Hercules vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No equipment or gear for Orion or Hercules...they have to punch and kick it out.

Who wins?

carver9
Who would win this?

pym-ftw
Orion imho

nwg202
Orion

leonidas
w/o mother box, orion. if it's just h2h but he still has mother box, hercules.

h1a8
Orion by far
Much stronger and faster

abhilegend
Orion wins.

curryman
Originally posted by leonidas
w/o mother box, orion. if it's just h2h but he still has mother box, hercules.

What?

He loses with the motherbox and wins without it???

StiltmanFTW
*bump*

Galan007
Originally posted by curryman
What?

He loses with the motherbox and wins without it??? Motherbox places mental safeguards on Orion which prevent him from going berserker in the midst of battle. Thus, his fighting power is technically neutered with a Motherbox, as he cannot go 'all-out'.

My bad. Just realized that I responded to an old post. F*ckin', Stilt. mad

StiltmanFTW
haw-som

Galan007
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news_img/10656/_10656.jpg

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Motherbox places mental safeguards on Orion which prevent him from going berserker in the midst of battle. Thus, his fighting power is technically neutered with a Motherbox, as he cannot go 'all-out'.

My bad. Just realized that I responded to an old post. F*ckin', Stilt. mad

lookit the n00b over here....

Golgo13
Orion.

Bouboumaster
Hercules, and then he bangs Orion's girlfriend.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules, and then he bangs Orion's girlfriend.

lol, no.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules, and then he bangs Orion.

Remember he's Greek

DarkSaint85
And, tbf, Orion's wife is a bit of a skank.

Pillow Biter
I think Mother Box is overrated.

Without Astro Force, this is a pretty even fight.

DarkSaint85
Not really. They can BFR anyone, for a start.

As for the thread, Orion.

sacred108
Big O wins

The Sorrow
Hercules definitely being underrated here. VERY close fight.

deathslash
I'll go with Orion (faster, and possibly stronger). Hercules gives him a hell of a fight though

the Darkone
It's 50/50 by no means this a cake walk for Orion; if Thor has a hard time with Hercules and Thor and Orion are very similar in power set.

celeyhyga17
Money's on Orion..

Mshinu
Big O taps out in the end.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mshinu
Big O taps out in the end.

You think he's a better fighter?

pym-ftw
Herc? Yeah he is more skilled but that's about his only advantage.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Golgo13
You think he's a better fighter?

Yep, and if Orion gets taken to the ground he is in Herc`s territory to be sure.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mshinu
Yep, and if Orion gets taken to the ground he is in Herc`s territory to be sure.

How, though? I'd rank them both close. Orion is the dog of war and has knowledge of warfare across the universe. He also took it to Valkyrie in a pacifist state, who is considered the greatest martial artist in the universe.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Herc? Yeah he is more skilled but that's about his only advantage.
Herc isn't a better fighter. The dog of war wins this.

Mindset
Herc is a better fighter and he wins this.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Golgo13
How, though? I'd rank them both close. Orion is the dog of war and has knowledge of warfare across the universe. He also took it to Valkyrie in a pacifist state, who is considered the greatest martial artist in the universe.

Close sure but Herc got an edge in the ground game and in a 1 on 1 h2h only duel like this that gives him a majority IMO.

Pillow Biter
Who's stronger?

abhilegend
Orion, definitely.

Mshinu
Bah, Herc is the GOD of Strength.

Insane Titan
Orion wins, but it's a hard fight for him.

Only the rabid DC fanboys think otherwise

quanchi112
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Who's stronger? Very close but it doesn't come down to strength.

Stoic
Did Hercules ever get over his brain injuries that he sustained from the Masters of Evil? I ask, because it's been hinted on that he never truly gets over this based on future tales of him. If this is the case I can see Orion knocking him out, if he were to continuously take hits to the dome by someone of Orion's level. On the other side, I can see Hercules winning, if it turns into a grappling match, which would be very easy when both would be within arms length.

YFZ 350
Going with Orion.

Warlord
Orion wins, but I wonder what are his feats that make him a much better fighter and definitely stronger

ODG
^ Orion's an extremely underrated fighter in terms of skill and speed. But he isn't stronger than Hercules. And I'm not sure he's even more skilled.

TheGodKiller
Orion wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by ODG
^ Orion's an extremely underrated fighter in terms of skill and speed. But he isn't stronger than Hercules. And I'm not sure he's even more skilled. Going by feats against nature then Orion is not stronger (since he don't have any). But going against other beings like Superman then he is a lot stronger.

cdtm
Can't speak for current Orion, but pre reboot wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
Going by feats against nature then Orion is not stronger (since he don't have any). But going against other beings like Superman then he is a lot stronger.

LMAO. Wow, that double standard. Just wow.

This post would literally make the opposite point in a different (See: Marvel favored) thread.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
LMAO. Wow, that double standard. Just wow.

This post would literally make the opposite point in a different (See: Marvel favored) thread. Leave h1a8 alone!

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Leave h1a8 alone!

He hasn't earned the right to question h1a8. thumb down

mighty adam
Immortal herc has limitless strength Orion doesn't. And imherc is cant be killed by most means and his a better fighter. Herc slap this fool silly. Now with gear Orion stomp him the fck out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.