Gandalf the White VS Hades in Clash fo the Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
Who will win?

quanchi112
Hades, easily.

focus4chumps
god>wizard imho

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
god>wizard imho Thats horrendous logic.

focus4chumps
oh look, the man-infant needs attention.

quanchi112
oh look, the man-infant needs attention. Thats just a title and doesn't denote a superiority in power. You aren't from the comic versus so you're like a helpless baby. Ill mentor you, patch Adams.

Darkstorm Zero
It's weird saying this..... but Quan is right this time..... The term "God" in fiction is not nessisarily incumbent on providing more power. Also, as an example, Wizards like Dr. Strange regularly take on "Gods" and win often enough IIRC.

Another example would be in Mortal Kombat, where the Deadly Alliance (Comprised of two sorcerors) managed a win over Raiden, a God of thunder.

And although Quan did not have to be asenine about his assessment of your opinion Focus.... And while generally Gods usually have enough power to overcome Wizards, it is not always so clear cut. That said, it is your opinion, and I respect that.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It's weird saying this..... but Quan is right this time

really?

you're the one that had a point and that point is that there are a minority of representations of gods on FILM which could be beaten by gandalf.

but you sour that point by legitimizing quanchi's failtrolling.

anyway, i was referring to gods within the context of this film.
not every god from the end of final fantasy 4 to the actual baby jesus. thanks tho thumb up

Darkstorm Zero
really?

you're the one that had a point and that point is that there are a minority of representations of gods which could be beaten by gandalf

This is true. In or out of universe, there are very VERY few Gods that would fall to Gandalf in direct conflict. But the fact is that those few still demonstrate that the term "God" is not all it's cracked up to be in fiction.

but you sour that point by legitimizing quanchi's failtrolling.

*Shrugs* I guess even Quan Chi has to be right at least once in the infinite expanse that is time and space. I can almost assure you that it won't happen ever again in our collective lifetimes. wink

That said, I also don't like his asenine response to you, that was uncalled for and only demonstrates he is smarting those buttcheeks after all those spankings.

anyway, i was referring to gods within the context of the film.
not every god from the end of final fantasy 4 to the actual baby jesus. thanks tho thumb up

You mean could Gandalf fell a Valar? or perhaps Eru himself? Hell no!

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero

*Shrugs* I guess even Quan Chi has to be right at least once in the infinite expanse that is time and space. I can almost assure you that it won't happen ever again in our collective lifetimes. wink

no but he actually was wrong on all counts. if he had called it an overstatement i would be inclined to agree. but "horrendous logic" is pure nonsense and trolling. horrendous logic doesnt tend to have a 95-100% success rate with film feats. and speaking of that, this is the movie versus forum, so comic book evidence is irrelevant.

i dont take issue with you pointing out my overstatement, but rather that you're giving quanchi's troll posts credit for making your own valid point.

Darkstorm Zero
no but he actually was wrong on all counts. if he had called it an overstatement i would be inclined to agree. but "horrendous logic" is pure nonsense and trolling. horrendous logic doesnt tend to have a 95-100% success rate with film feats. and speaking of that, this is the movie versus forum, so comic book evidence is irrelevant.

i dont take issue with you pointing out my overstatement, but rather that you're giving quanchi's troll posts credit for making your own valid point.

*Scratches head*

Point conceded. Your right. I screwed up there. I guess, in a very strange sort of way, I wanted to believe that Quan was not a complete lobotomy, and that he was in fact not completely sub-human. I guess the search for Spock that elusive gem of Quan being right for once remains elusive. embarrasment stick out tongue

focus4chumps
ok now that i think about it...gandalf might have a shot against gozer...if he had a spell to duplicate the effects of crossed-stream proton packs to shut his inter-dimensional portal. but thats more of a dirty trick and not direct combat.

really thats the only semi-manageable movie god i can think of so far.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't think Gandalf has ever had cross dimensional magic in his arsenal before... and Gozer is otherwise almost completely immune to him. The only way Gandalf may actually have a shot is if he figures out the Avatar thing.

Odekahn
Gonna go with Hades because I think he's more powerful than the Witch King of Angmar.

NemeBro
It is spelled asinine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
It is spelled asinine. In his defense Hes very successful and works 120 hours a week.

focus4chumps
i suspect hades could simply walk into mordor and stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.