Marvel's Cosmology according to Brian Michael Bendis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
He apparently uploaded this on his Twitter a while back.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2mh8uc5.jpg

Thoughts?

Digi
Not bad. I think it's important that it isn't a power hierarchy, but more about categorization.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Digi
Not bad. I think it's important that it isn't a power hierarchy, but more about categorization.

No one will read this, no one will understand this. Many debates and bickering over who's on top and who should and shouldn't be higher/lower will ensue.

Branlor Swift
I'm more impressed by Bendis knowing about a quarter of those characters

TheGodKiller
That's a fan made hierarchy which was presented to Brevoort on Formpsring/Tumblr a while back. Brevoort denied that it had anything to do with official Marvel stuff.

Not sure how Bendis got a hold of it, but it's highly dishonest of him to parade it as if it's something of his own creation.

TheGodKiller
Apparently, it's getting screentime on the dccomics forum board as well:

http://dccomics.cosmicbooknews.com/content/cool-marvel-cosmic-hierarchy-infographic

Bentley
For such a nerdy table it sorely lacks transtemporal entities.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I'm more impressed by Bendis knowing about a quarter of those characters

laughing out loud

Darth Jello
So where's Access on the hierarchy?

Endless Mike
I thought Yahweh was just a Skyfather.

Who are the Death Celestials?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought Yahweh was just a Skyfather.

Who are the Death Celestials?
Yahweh is considered to be TOAA on a number of fanrun comic sites.

The Death Celestials are a bunch of destruction causing armored gods which appeared during Fraction's(cancelled?) run on Defenders. Ask Galan for more details.

Endless Mike
Was that run any good?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Was that run any good?
Seemed to be. At least better than Fraction's concurrent run on Thor.

Endless Mike
I might have to check it out then.

Darth Jello
So no more Access until the industry slumps and DC and Marvel need to do another crossover? The guy's gotta have some importance being the bridge between two different multiversal realms and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.