Avengers Big 3 Vs JL Big 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Thor
Hyperion
Hulk

vs

Superman
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter

Zack Fair
Shit just got real.

Diana > MM IMO

Superman on average > Hyperion
Superman can take 6/10 from Thor
Superman can take 7-8/10 from Hulk

Hal Jordan splits with Thor. Might get a win some scenarios. Mjolnir is a problem.
Hal Jordan either splits with Hyperion or loses.
Hal Jordan can beat Hulk if he plays it smart. If he slugs it out he gets destroyed.

MM can get the advantage on Thor if he fights smart. Telepathy is a problem.
Undecided about MM vs Hype. Probably Hyperion if Jonn slugs it out. If Jonn goes intangible and abuses his telepathy there is little Hyperion can do.
MM vs Hulk. Same as Hal. He will get destroyed in a slugfest. However his intangibility and telepathy is a problem.

BTW didn't think these through. Just wrote what first came to mind, so feel free to bash.

*Puts flame shield on*

Golgo13
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Shit just got real.

Diana > MM though

This is just power, though. MM has been more impressive than her, IMO.

carver9
Unless they bfr Hulk, team1 8/10.

Nibedicus
I can see the JL pulling off a win if they engage at range.

If they decide to go short range, Avengers win.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I can see the JL pulling off a win if they engage at range.

If they decide to go short range, Avengers win.

MM would be good for short range. Intangibility and amping, etc...

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Golgo13

Not saying he's not good. He's pretty beastly at short range. But you're putting him up against Thor, Hyperion and Hulk at short range.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13

Disagree and this is the best thread you've made. I'm clapping for you bro.

zopzop
Team 2. Their versatility is key.

Zack Fair
I agree.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Team 2. Their versatility is key.

Are you debating "in character" or "out of character"?

Nibedicus
I agree.

Yeah, as long as JL fights smart, they win. If they engage head on, they lose. Their fight to lose IMO.

carver9
Thor versatility>>>>anyone on the battle field. I don't think heat vision, ice breath, intangibility will stop the Hulk. Hyperion can hang with and defeat anyone on team 2. Constructs isn't doing the job as well. Team 1 is bringing a lot to the table. Like I said before, if DC doesn't decide to bfr from the get go, JLA would get dominated.

-Pr-
JLA can win, bfr or not. Not sure about those character choices though.

celeyhyga17
I'm liking team 2's tp capability.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Thor versatility>>>>anyone on the battle field. I don't think heat vision, ice breath, intangibility will stop the Hulk. Hyperion can hang with and defeat anyone on team 2. Constructs isn't doing the job as well. Team 1 is bringing a lot to the table. Like I said before, if DC doesn't decide to bfr from the get go, JLA would get dominated.

Thor's versatility does not make up Hulk's lack of versatility. The combined versatility of team 2 > team 1's.

Intangibility, telepathy and speed is a big problem for team 1.

carver9
Thor's versatility does not make up Hulk's lack of versatility. The combined versatility of team 2 > team 1's.

Hulk has powered through versatility before. If the team take out Hulk, it will not be heat vision or constructs that will do it, they would have to bring the pain close up and I cant see that happening.

Speed has never been an issue with Hulk, especially current Hulk.

zopzop

thumb up

Zack Fair
Hulk has powered through versatility before. If the team take out Hulk, it will not be heat vision or constructs that will do it, they would have to bring the pain close up and I cant see that happening.

Speed has never been an issue with Hulk, especially current Hulk.

Because Spider-Man has never given Hulk problems, am I right?

Hulk is more of a liability than everyone else. He can get BFRed from the get go by everyone on team 2 IMHO. Superman can fight Hulk on Hulk's terms if he wants, but the thing is he does not have to.

But alas like I said before JL's chances are better if they fight smart. So Hal makes a giant catapult and throws Hulk into space.

Branlor Swift
Superman on average > Hyperion Hyperion's only feats include one shotting Terminus, effortlessly ripping off HE's arm, stalemating Hulk in pretty much a shot for shot affair, helping beat up Starbrand, almost putting down Ex Nihilo with two HV blasts, and holding back two universes and surviving both of them exploding...

That's a pretty sick average for Superman to be better than

Zack Fair
i wasn't sure which Hyperion we were discussing. Which is why I went with the safer "on average" route 131

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hyperion's only feats include one shotting Terminus, effortlessly ripping off HE's arm, stalemating Hulk in pretty much a shot for shot affair, helping beat up Starbrand, almost putting down Ex Nihilo with two HV blasts, and holding back two universes and surviving both of them exploding...

Those are his highest feats right? Why do you say average?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by h1a8
Those are his highest feats right? Why do you say average? those are his only feats

i wasn't sure which Hyperion we were discussing. Which is why I went with the safer "on average" route 131 only one hyperion has been on the avengers

Zack Fair
Touche.

I still wasn't sure, and I don't know much about the Avengers' history so...**** OFF! uhuh

JakeTheBank
those are his only feats

Therein lies the rub.

zopzop
Hyperion's only feats include one shotting Terminus, effortlessly ripping off HE's arm, stalemating Hulk in pretty much a shot for shot affair, helping beat up Starbrand, almost putting down Ex Nihilo with two HV blasts, and holding back two universes and surviving both of them exploding...

Context Bran, context.

He one shot sucker attacked a fake Terminus and only because Thor had his attention.

How powerful is Hickman's HE? Does he have any feats?

I'll give you Hulk.

Thor did better vs Hickman's Starbrand than Hyperion did. Thor withstood Starbrand's attacks without missing a beat yet Hyperion cried out in pain.

How powerful is Ex Nihilo? What's she done?

The two universe feat is still missing context. Supposedly Hickman will explain how he did that (if you believe his Formspring posts).

Zack Fair
LOL I remember the AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE crylaugh

leonidas
i'd take the jla. mm has some sick tp feats for the avengers to go against without at least someone to try and defend them...

carver9
Because Spider-Man has never given Hulk problems, am I right?

Hulk is more of a liability than everyone else. He can get BFRed from the get go by everyone on team 2 IMHO. Superman can fight Hulk on Hulk's terms if he wants, but the thing is he does not have to.

But alas like I said before JL's chances are better if they fight smart. So Hal makes a giant catapult and throws Hulk into space.

I guess Hulk will be standing there while they are doing this. None of what you said minus bfring is stopping Hulk, if anything, it will make him angry.

When was the last time Spiderman gave Hulk fits speed wise? Hulk has the ability to beat anyone here. By the way, Hal constructs would get wrecked by Hulk.

-Pr-
Hulk can be beaten by Superman.

Superman isn't just far faster, you could argue he's strong enough/durable enough.

Zack Fair
I guess Hulk will be standing there while they are doing this. None of what you said minus bfring is stopping Hulk, if anything, it will make him angry.

When was the last time Spiderman gave Hulk fits speed wise? Hulk has the ability to beat anyone here. By the way, Hal constructs would get wrecked by Hulk. Never said Hulk would just be standing there. Superman can stop Hulk on his own. I know you will never agree to this, so I'll stop arguing the case. Don't feel like wasting time going on and on. Its part of the reason I rarely ever debate. My attention span is almost non-existant(F U WeeD)

SpiderMan is just an example. Many people with speed inferior to Superman and MM's have given Hulk issues. I merely mentioned it to contend your "Speed is not an issue"

Never did I say Hulk wouldn't break Hal's constructs. He will do it quite easily, but the chances of Hulk reacting and smashing a catapult before it shoots him into space are not very high IMO. BTW catapult was just an example of what Hal could come up with.

Originally posted by leonidas
i'd take the jla. mm has some sick tp feats for the avengers to go against without at least someone to try and defend them...

Jonn shuts down Thor's brain the second the fight starts awesome???

-Pr-
He won't easily break Hal's constructs, unless we're using rookie Hal or something.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk can be beaten by Superman

blink

of course he can be....more often than not.

xJLxKing
Team two, hulk had no business here. He can hang with them but they can kudu add easily bfr him

Zack Fair
Originally posted by -Pr-
He won't easily break Hal's constructs, unless we're using rookie Hal or something. That is what I had in mind. Rookie Hal's chains vs Superman and rookie hal's bubble shield vs Diana's kick.

I am somewhat staying away from Krona Busting/Nekron manipulating Hal Jordan.

Branlor Swift
Context Bran, context.

He one shot sucker attacked a fake Terminus and only because Thor had his attention. I was just naming all his feats.

You think Terminus' metal armor durability gets harder the more attention he pays? I get it if he just knocked him out, but he tore through his armor/head effortlessly.

How powerful is Hickman's HE? Does he have any feats? Really stupid question

I'll give you Hulk.

Thor did better vs Hickman's Starbrand than Hyperion did. Thor withstood Starbrand's attacks without missing a beat yet Hyperion cried out in pain. And in the second fight, he accomplished nothing vs Hyperion. Hyperion crying out in pain while Thor gets visibly damaged isn't exactly a low feat either.

How powerful is Ex Nihilo? What's she done?

The two universe feat is still missing context. Supposedly Hickman will explain how he did that (if you believe his Formspring posts). He tanked Thor's lightning bolt afterwards. With Ex, I have a feeling it's a wait and see. Especially considering Infinity has a lot to do with his race of Builders. Then again, Thanos might wipe his entire race out, and that'd be fantastic too.

And if Hickman never explains it?

h1a8
those are his only feats

I'll take your word on that. But I meant showings. Surely there are showings that contradict those feats right? I mean isn't that what you do all the time? Find contradictory feats to show a character not being that powerful and thus trying to bring their average down?

LeonBuco666
Can't cureent hulk go WB at will now? If so team 1 easily, if not then I see hyperion an supes battling it out to either a stalemate or hyperion taking it 6/10, hal taking on hulk, hulk is far to strong for hal to cope with, an thor probably losing to MM in the end, so I say team 1 7/10

Zack Fair
New Hyperion hasn't been around much and he only appears in one book iirc, so good luck with that.Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Can't cureent hulk go WB at will now? If so team 1 easily, if not then I see hyperion an supes battling it out to either a stalemate or hyperion taking it 6/10, hal taking on hulk, hulk is far to strong for hal to cope with, an thor probably losing to MM in the end, so I say team 1 7/10

CIS prevents Hulk from reaching WB levels, so no. Although it really isn't stupid to want to keep everyone safe and alive.

Branlor Swift
I'll take your word on that. But I meant showings. Surely there are showings that contradict those feats right? I mean isn't that what you do all the time? Find contradictory feats to show a character not being that powerful and thus trying to bring their average down? That's actually what you do. I mean, you're literally asking for low feats, and that isn't the best way to paint someone else's habits.

His only appearances are out of a so far 13 issue series. You tell me if he has low showings.

Branlor Swift
MM is the game changer here in all honesty

Hulk's TP defense is back to shit. Thor was recently controlled by Xavier's mind, although that's apparently way greater than 1/5 Emma and 1/5 Namor's, so who the **** knows with that one... but it's there. Who knows with Hype

In a raw power fight, I'd give the Avengers the edge, but with MM's TP, it easily shifts to 4 vs 2.

Zack Fair
I agree. thumb up

zopzop
I was just naming all his feats.

You think Terminus' metal armor durability gets harder the more attention he pays? I get it if he just knocked him out, but he tore through his armor/head effortlessly.
No. But the fake Terminus' attention was on Thor. And Thor looked like he was calling down the mother of all lightening attacks as Hyperion did his thing.

Then I'm sure it's easily answered.

Only Thor's clothing was visibly damaged.

Hmm. Didn't Captain Universe one shot the guy? Or am I think of someone else?

Then it is what it is.

h1a8
That's actually what you do. I mean, you're literally asking for low feats, and that isn't the best way to paint someone else's habits.

His only appearances are out of a so far 13 issue series. You tell me if he has low showings.

I don't know much about this new Hyperion but some feats of his. That's why I'm asking. You were basically insinuating that average Hyperion can do those things.
This doesn't seem to sound right (but it could be true).

I just remember you always point out lower showings that contradict feats mentioned by me or other members here to justify your stance that the character isn't that powerful on average.

But here you are doing the opposite and don't see it.

Could the reason be
You have a dislike for Superman.?

Zack Fair
mmm

kgkg
God damn spoilers

Branlor Swift
I don't know much about this new Hyperion but some feats of his. That's why I'm asking. You were basically insinuating that average Hyperion can do those things.
This doesn't seem to sound right (but it could be true).

I just remember you always point out lower showings that contradict feats mentioned by me or other members here to justify your stance that the character isn't that powerful on average.

But here you are doing the opposite and don't see it.

Could the reason be
You have a dislike for Superman.? You're asking for low feats when I said in my post that those are all his feats.

I named all his feats. If all his feats doesn't make an average that sounds right to you, then don't comment on it.

Stop talking about yourself Mr "Dead world means no atmosphere and it means the planet is tiny and it also means it was weakened"

Naming all of Hyperion's feats means I dislike Superman... says the guy defending Superman asking for low feats of Hyperion.
Don't you think Superman should beat Odin too for that matter?

No. But the fake Terminus' attention was on Thor. And Thor looked like he was calling down the mother of all lightening attacks as Hyperion did his thing.

Then I'm sure it's easily answered.

Only Thor's clothing was visibly damaged.

Hmm. Didn't Captain Universe one shot the guy? Or am I think of someone else?

Then it is what it is. And it wouldn't have mattered since he effortlessly shattered everything that protected him.

Hickman's only written HE in like 10 panels. Going by your logic he has no feats besides the Hyperion fight, and that's just beyond retarded. Get your shit out of my face.

Captain Universe one shotted the Aleph, who Shang Chi was chopping his legs off. Apparently the Aleph destroyed civilizations and worlds or some shit. So yeah, that.

h1a8
You're asking for low feats when I said in my post that those are all his feats.

I named all his feats. If all his feats doesn't make an average that sounds right to you, then don't comment on it.

Stop talking about yourself Mr "Dead world means no atmosphere and it means the planet is tiny and it also means it was weakened"

Naming all of Hyperion's feats means I dislike Superman... says the guy defending Superman asking for low feats of Hyperion.
Don't you think Superman should beat Odin too for that matter?

Way to ignore what i said. I said, I meant showings (both high and low) and not feats. Isn't that what makes an average? Or do you think just averaging highest showings is what makes an average?

Way to not address the fact that you consistently point out low showings for characters in response to someone naming their high showings when you just named Hyperion's high showings (we are not using the term feat anymore) as if they make his average power level.

carver9
Everything bran named about Hyperion is ALL of his fts. He doesn't have any low showing minus him screaming from a Starbrand attacking him. If you consider that a low showing, then, well...

Branlor Swift
Way to ignore what i said. I said, I meant showings (both high and low) and not feats. Isn't that what makes an average? Or do you think just averaging highest showings is what makes an average?

Way to not address the fact that you consistently point out low showings for characters in response to someone naming their high showings when you just named Hyperion's high showings (we are not using the term feat anymore) as if they make his average power level. Oh, you want me to name all of Hyperion's high and low feats?

OK, I did it. A long ****ing time ago. Shut up.

You're asking for low feats so you can lowball him when he has none. Thinking about reporting...

h1a8
Oh, you want me to name all of Hyperion's high and low feats?

OK, I did it. A long ****ing time ago. Shut up.

You're asking for low feats so you can lowball him when he has none. Thinking about reporting...

LOL. You just misunderstand me. Maybe I should take some writing classes.

I don't want you to name his low showings (stop saying feats). Just acknowledge that he has some.

The problem I have is when you CLAIMED those showings make his average (as in average power level).

Remember overall showings make an average and not just feats.

Branlor Swift

I don't want you to name his low showings (stop saying feats). Just acknowledge that he has some.

The problem I have is when you CLAIMED those showings make his average (as in average power level).

Remember overall showings make an average and not just feats. Do you have a tumor in your brain or something?

Those are all his low, high, and average feats. Stop looking for low showings.

carver9
Everything bran named about Hyperion is ALL of his fts. He doesn't have any low showing minus him screaming from a Starbrand attacking him. If you consider that a low showing, then, well...

At H1.

StyleTime
H1, what the flying hell are you talking about?

h1a8
Do you have a tumor in your brain or something?

Those are all his low, high, and average feats. Stop looking for low showings.

Why are you still using the term "Feats"? We are talking about showings. A showing can be a feat or a non feat.It is Something that can be used to determine the average power level of a character (from your book).

You claiming those showings you named can be averaged to know Hyperion's average power level. This is false if Hyperion has showings under these (showings, not feats).

If he has no showings that contradict those ones you named then you are correct and we can use those showings to average him out. And I concede. I'll take your word on it without question. I can do this since I feel you are honest.

psycho gundam

Remember overall showings make an average and not just feats. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/vev_zpsc8a8d7e7.png

h1a8
Originally posted by StyleTime
H1, what the flying hell are you talking about?

Read all the posts and don't be lazy.

Bran is notorious for countering members who use high showings by mentioning low showings to insinuate an average.

Yet he named all of Hyperion's high showings (his feats) and implied they can be averaged to give Hyperion's average power level.

He basically said he named all of Hyperion's feats when, according to his rules, feats aren't the only things used to average a character.

I have nothing against naming feats or high showings. I have something against using them to establish an average power level when that person is against that notion in other threads.

Branlor Swift
Why are you still using the term "Feats"? We are talking about showings. A showing can be a feat or a non feat.It is Something that can be used to determine the average power level of a character (from your book).

You claiming those showings you named can be averaged to know Hyperion's average power level. This is false if Hyperion has showings under these (showings, not feats).

If he has no showings that contradict those ones you named then you are correct and we can use those showings to average him out. And I concede. I'll take your word on it without question. I can do this since I feel you are honest. Well it's a good thing Hyperion neither has low feat showings, nor low showing "non feat" statements. Besides the one Carver mentioned... which wasn't a low feat/non feat showing in the slightest.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about though. You're just looking for any sort of lowballing you can find, either power showing, or statement apparently... since you've been so keen on them in the past...

Branlor Swift

Bran is notorious for countering members who use high showings by mentioning low showings to insinuate an average.

Yet he named all of Hyperion's high showings (his feats) and implied they can be averaged to give Hyperion's average power level.

He basically said he named all of Hyperion's feats when, according to his rules, feats aren't the only things used to average a character.

I have nothing against naming feats or high showings. I have something against using them to establish an average power level when that person is against that notion in other threads. Reported for trolling/making shit up

cdtm
MM is the game changer here in all honesty.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/thumbup.gif

Yeah, mind screw ftw.

Too bad mind attacks are about the only power he really uses, and otherwise comes across as a poor man's Superman. I mean, with TP he should be able to copy Mr. X's trick, and do one better by letting them phase through him instead of dodge.

And he almost never uses invisibility unless he's scouting. I think The Weird is the only one he's ever KOed while maintaining invisibility.

h1a8
Well it's a good thing Hyperion neither has low feat showings, nor low showing "non feat" statements. Besides the one Carver mentioned... which wasn't a low feat/non feat showing in the slightest.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about though. You're just looking for any sort of lowballing you can find, either power showing, or statement apparently... since you've been so keen on them in the past...

I swear I'm not looking for to low ball anyone here. You dogged me and others for using high showings by countering them with low ones to imply an average.
So I was thinking you are being hypocritical here. If you are not then I apologize and agree with you wholeheartedly.

I want to use high showings to support a characters power level. But for obvious reasons I'm not quite allowed to. I view lowballing is when someone counters someone naming feats by mentioning low shit that happen. Like what Quanchi does all the time with D.C. characters. That's just me.

Branlor Swift
I'll take your word on that. But I meant showings. Surely there are showings that contradict those feats right? Originally posted by h1a8

This is you not trying to lowball... by asking for low feats showings.

Sin I AM
take away bfr and it would be more fair a fight...but as is JL win

StyleTime

I have nothing against naming feats or high showings. I have something against using them to establish an average power level when that person is against that notion in other threads.
I've read it, and what you are doing looks silly and nonsensical.

If Bran told you every relevant thing Hyperion's done, what else do you want? You keep bringing up "showings" as if there's some meaningful distinction between that and "feats".

It sounds like you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Bran is saying that there aren't low showings to show, not that high end trumps the average.

h1a8
This is you not trying to lowball... by asking for low feats showings. I wasn't try to lowball but call you out on being a hypocrite. You named high showings and imply that we can average those to obtain his average.

How is that if he has low showings?

If he doesn't then you are correct. If he does then you are a hypocrite for saying the word "average".

h1a8
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've read it, and what you are doing looks silly and nonsensical.

If Bran told you every relevant thing Hyperion's done, what else do you want? You keep bringing up "showings" as if there's some meaningful distinction between that and "feats".

It sounds like you're arguing for the sake of arguing. Bran is saying that there aren't low showings to show, not that high end trumps the average. Jezus man! Why don't anyone actually read my posts. I'll repeat.

" Bran is notorious for countering members who use high showings by mentioning low showings to insinuate an average.

Yet he named all of Hyperion's high showings (his feats) and implied they can be averaged to give Hyperion's average power level. (I agree with this)

I have nothing against naming feats or high showings. I have something against someone who doesn't follow their own rules.

Do you understand?
In a nutshell I called Bran out for using the word average when using only feats when in the past he called me and others out by doing the same thing.

carver9

Are you drunk or something. The fts Bran named is the ONLY fts Hyperion have. Do you not understand this? If You can't find a low showing or average showing out of what Bran said, then he doesnt have a low or average showing. Do I need to type this out in another language for you to get it.?

JakeTheBank
The feats/showings/whatever Bran posted are ALL of Hyperion's feats/showings/whatever. The current Hyperion has only appeared in a handful of issues from Hickman's Avengers run thus far. His "average" is somewhere between getting hurt by Starbrand and crying out in pain (which isn't a low showing) and holding back universes and surviving their destruction. He's portrayed as nothing less than a peer to Thor and Hulk.

This isn't hard.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by cdtm
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/thumbup.gif

Yeah, mind screw ftw.

Too bad mind attacks are about the only power he really uses, and otherwise comes across as a poor man's Superman. I mean, with TP he should be able to copy Mr. X's trick, and do one better by letting them phase through him instead of dodge.

And he almost never uses invisibility unless he's scouting. I think The Weird is the only one he's ever KOed while maintaining invisibility.
Yep, tp is the big xfactor here.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The feats/showings/whatever Bran posted are ALL of Hyperion's feats/showings/whatever. The current Hyperion has only appeared in a handful of issues from Hickman's Avengers run thus far. His "average" is somewhere between getting hurt by Starbrand and crying out in pain (which isn't a low showing) and holding back universes and surviving their destruction. He's portrayed as nothing less than a peer to Thor and Hulk.

This isn't hard.

I said three times already in my previous posts.

If Hyperion has no low showings then Bran is correct. But if he does then Bran is a hypocrite.

Understand Jake?
This isn't hard. lol

The debate should be over really as I told Bran I'll take his word as the truth since I believe him.

JakeTheBank

If Hyperion has no low showings then Bran is correct. But if he does then Bran is a hypocrite.

Understand Jake?
This isn't hard. lol

The debate should be over really as I told Bran I'll take his word as the truth since I believe him.

He has no "low" showings outside of being hurt by a being well beyond herald tier. And no, Bran's not being a hypocrite here.

zopzop
He has no "low" showings outside of being hurt by a being well beyond herald tier.
laughing

operator616
he did have trouble with the hulk.

more-so, hickman pretty much made it clear several times on formspring that there is no context behind the hyperion feat.

horribly inconsistent

psycho gundam

Understand Jake?
This isn't hard. lol

The debate should be over really as I told Bran I'll take his word as the truth since I believe him. it can't end here

Proof is not always an option in comics.

you must get to the bottom of this, h1

JakeTheBank
laughing

I get you hate the Starbrand as it's portrayed now and Hickman as a writer, but it was made painfully clear that a holding back and virtually inept user of the Starbrand was shrugging off attacks from Thor, Hulk, and others.

h1a8
He has no "low" showings outside of being hurt by a being well beyond herald tier. And no, Bran's not being a hypocrite here.

Ok. I believe you.

I would have believed him to if he was civil enough to just say that. I posted three times that I would apologize to him and believe him if he told me what you said.

Sorry Bran. Next just answer my question. I will believe you. I have no reason not to. I just hate it when I'm trying to name shit for a character and you have to bring them down by naming low shit. LOL

psycho gundam
I posted three times that I would apologize to him

Sorry Bran.

operator616
im going to go ahead and post scans.

avengers #3: hulk does actually give hyperion trouble

http://i.imgur.com/SsQxGHD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/a2IHLp5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T60Wg4c.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/U0IXFDs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D1gZR9W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MHpXKgC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Crar97y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zHMyPdT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BsDg1Y2.jpg

if you look closely you'll notice in the first scan he even draws blood. So there you go, hyperion can survive the collision of 2 universes yet hulk's punches harm him.

JakeTheBank
If being hurt by the Hulk is his lowest feat ever, that's really good.

Branlor Swift
Hulk cheapshots Hyperion and draws blood. What a pussy.

Anyway, when have I lowballed h1 when I was being serious... actually scratch that, when have I lowballed? And asking for low feats makes you look borderline retarded either way.

Plus, even if I am a "notorious lowballer", how is asking for low feats accomplishing anything? All you're doing is admitting to using low feats to farther your argument.

There's also the part where all you do is try and lowball, so I don't get your point.

carver9
Originally posted by operator616
im going to go ahead and post scans.

avengers #3: hulk does actually give hyperion trouble

http://i.imgur.com/SsQxGHD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/a2IHLp5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T60Wg4c.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/U0IXFDs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/D1gZR9W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MHpXKgC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Crar97y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zHMyPdT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BsDg1Y2.jpg

if you look closely you'll notice in the first scan he even draws blood. So there you go, hyperion can survive the collision of 2 universes yet hulk's punches harm him.

laughing laughing out loud Being hurt by Hulk isn't a low showing.

JakeTheBank
I can only imagine if Hyperion keeps his average being between being hurt by the Hulk and surviving universal destruction. As is, that average shits on pretty much everyone in this thread. laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing laughing out loud Being hurt by Hulk isn't a low showing. Great showing for the Hulk.

abhilegend
JLA wins.

Zack Fair
Hulk obviously throws twin universal busting punches, you god damned haters.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by operator616
if you look closely you'll notice in the first scan he even draws blood. So there you go, hyperion can survive the collision of 2 universes yet hulk's punches harm him. hulk > universes

duh

Badabing
This thread was reported. So whoever is causing problems needs to stop.

liZod has spoken!

psycho gundam
so no defined offense? false flagging should be bannable

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so no defined offense? false flagging should be bannable The offense was an idiotic post from PG. sneer

DTM
Personally, Id say Hal Jordan is the weakest person here overall, though the teamwork factor that the JLA is substantial to what this team of Avengers are capable of, and to me I think thats enough for me to give the JLA the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.