Cast the EU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
So, we don't know what the new movies will be about, but let's pretend it's going to be out of the EU. Who would you cast as different EU characters?

I've thought of 5:

Emma Watson as Jaina
The Rock as Darth Bane
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Jacen
Christian Bale as Kyp Durron
Jennifer Lawrence as Zannah

Lord Lucien
Lol The Rock. Would never be able to take him seriously as Bane.

Tzeentch._
I would cry if I saw Emma Watson as Jaina.

Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone would make a better Jaina.

The_Tempest
Ian McDiarmid as Vitiate because why not.

truejedi
jennifer lawrence is too down homey and adorable for Jaina.. I guess it probably comes down to what our mental images of each character. kinda curious to see what you guys think of each character. Ghanner Rhysode --Christian Bale? or should we save bale for something more major? Thoughts?

The_Tempest
Bale would make a fine Nihilus. It would be a struggle for him to play such a deep character, but his Batvoice is about as intelligible as Nihilus's Sith jibberish.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Ian McDiarmid as Vitiate because why not.

Because he's shiiiiiiit!

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by truejedi
jennifer lawrence is too down homey and adorable for Jaina.. I guess it probably comes down to what our mental images of each character. kinda curious to see what you guys think of each character. Ghanner Rhysode --Christian Bale? or should we save bale for something more major? Thoughts? Have you seen Silver Lining's Playbook? She played a bi-polar'ish sex-addict. Wouldn't really call that homey or adorable.

The_Tempest
Careful, Neph. This might lead to an insensitive comment about Heath Ledger, which if I recall, causes you to spontaneously menstruate.

truejedi
I did see that. and she was once again kinda adorable... : ) Have you seen perks of being a wallflower? Watson showed the ability to be something other than a ridiculous goody goody.

Zampanó
Cumberbatch might be able to pull off Thrawn, if we convince him that he isn't being typecast. He always did kind of look like an alien.

Chris Pine could pull off Jaina's non-Imperial boyfriend (whose name I forget).

truejedi
zag,right? who may or may not have been killed by Jacen, and hasn't been heard from since?

Lord Lucien
You mean Jag? Who married Jaina?

truejedi
i meant zekk i think. I had the Z right.

Zampanó
Yeah, Chris Pine can be Jag, who becomes the emperor of the Imperial Remnant.

Ben Barnes for Zekk?

Lord Lucien
Zac Efron as Anakin Solo. And Corey Feldman as Kyp.

Gotta corner that teen market, ya know.

truejedi
now is corey feldman just young kyp? from the Jedi Academy series? or is it an older kyp?

And who does emma rossum play?

Lord Lucien
Every Kyp. He can do it. And Emmy can play Tahiri. She'd look great crying about Zac Efron.

The_Tempest
Mmm, Emmy Rossum. She's a top fiver for me.

Lord Lucien

S_W_LeGenD
Dominic Purcell for Bane.

Ian McDiarmid for Vitiate. However, Vitiate can have many faces because he uses Voices as well.

Matt Mullins for Revan. Alternative is Scott speedman.

Vensai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Dominic Purcell for Bane.

Ian McDiarmid for Vitiate. However, Vitiate can have many faces because he uses Voices as well.

Matt Mullins for Revan. Alternative is Scott speedman.
I'd like to see Ian again without being restrained by GL's dialogue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.