Elliot Spencer (Leverage) vs Frank Martin (The Transporter trilogy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1) unarmed H2H deathmatch in karate dojo
2) Gunfight in empty Penn Station
3) Melee in Initech Office Building

Who takes it?

BloodRain
Did Frank take on anyone notably skilled?

Lestov16
NxDrlCcUZ3U
tGJ6OuhJ1f0

Those guys are far stronger and more durable than Elliot. And note how Frank no-sells being tossed through a concrete wall.

KingD19
Elliot does have a pretty nice speed feat in dropping 8 or more guys all armed with guns in a few seconds. Without even spilling his coffee.

Lestov16
Were any of those guys as skilled as Frank, or capable of launching people several yards with a single kick?

KingD19
Doubtful as they were only shown for that one scene and had no other showings. But they could be ex-KGB for all we know since they were guarding a rather important guy. But all of them had guns and were firing directly at him while he was at least a few feet away from them. He didn't get hit once, they were all on the floor in moments, and he didn't even seem to spill or let go of his coffee cup.

Lestov16
Frank is more skilled at H2H than the average KGB agent. Also, Frank is agile as all hell and specializes in dodging his opponents hits. IDK if Elliot will able to touch him. And, as stated, he's taken hits from people far stronger than Elliot.

KingD19
I know how agile Frank is, but he certainly took plenty of hits from other skilled guys, which Elliot definitely is.

And you seem to be missing the point of Elliot being on one side of the room, 8 or so armed men on the other side. With several feet between them. They all begin firing simultaneously and in moments they're all ko'd with him standing there still calmly holding his coffee, while the big boss is just sitting there scared shitless. That's some massive speed. For artistic purposes they didn't show him taking them down, but the fact remains that it's incredibly impressive. On Frank's level and probably beyond in terms of agility/speed.

Lestov16
Are you talking about the offscreen feat from the pilot? Because he's never shown that speed, other than the time be dropped those 4 guys as Hardison dropped his bag, and he caught them completely off guard, not to mention I doubt any of those guys were as good as Frank or his opponents. And Frank has his own speed feat of disarming his opponent, knocking the gun in the air, downing 3 people, and catching the gun and killing them.

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
I know how agile Frank is, but he certainly took plenty of hits from other skilled guys, which Elliot definitely is.

And he overcame them. Even the strongest guy Elliot ever faced wasn't sending people flying like the big guy from Transporter 2. Frank takes on tougher opponents, has better reflexes (has to be in order to pull of the stuff he does, such as when he jumped on top of the two cars), is faster and more agile (I don't care what an offscreen scene implies; Elliot has never shown that speed, and has struggled against lesser opponents than Frank in his actual showings) and has done more insane stunts. I think he wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.