Team Quan vs. Team Roberto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Khan and Van Zan are hunting Chewbacca and John McClane. This takes place in jungle. Hand to hand combat. Who wins ?

focus4chumps
wut

Bentley
Are any of these characters jungle hunters? Whats the point of making a fight into a jungle if this is hand to hand?

I guess they all get lost and die of hunger and sickness. Maybe Chewbacca wins if he can get by eating trees.

Lestov16
I'm going to say the Quan team, because I don't think Chewbacca is as strong as Khan, so Khan solos basically, because Chewbacca kills Van Zan, but Khan kills McClane and Chewbacca.

(and none of this "McClane is invincible" crap please)

juggerman
Wasn't there a comment about Wookies being able to rip a man limb from limb? I don't see Khan doing that tho skill would be on his side

Lestov16
Han did say that, but again, even with that, wasn't Khan launching dudes back several feet with a punch and denting steel? If he can do that, I'm sure he could rip a man's arm off as well.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm sure he could rip a man's arm off as well.

you seem sure of lots of stuff that cant be substantiated.

but please, spend the next 30 pages furiously defending your "fact".

Lestov16
laughing I love how your main priority seems to be trolling me rather than answering the thread topic, you creepy obsessive bastard.

http://i.imgur.com/wz570.jpg

Poor Focus.

juggerman
Han did say that, but again, even with that, wasn't Khan launching dudes back several feet with a punch and denting steel? If he can do that, I'm sure he could rip a man's arm off as well.

B.A. in A-Team launched a dude with a kick as well. Would you say he could rip a man's arm off? Chewy has the strength advantage tho i'd say not enough to seriously hamper Khan. Unless he could use the jungle to his advantage somehow Khan would murder him

focus4chumps
laughing I love how your main priority seems to be trolling me rather than answering the thread topic, you creepy obsessive bastard.

HAHAHAHA yeah!

but anyway, your claim is completely unsubstantiated. smile

cry about it. smile

Lestov16
I'll be honest, i haven't seen Into Darkness I'm just going on what I heard, but even based on that, even if Khan doesn't have the strength advantage he definitely should have the speed and agility advantage. I just can't see Chewbacca overcoming him. As you said, he's a better skilled combatant and Chewbacca's brute strength may not be enough.

focus4chumps

I'll be honest, i haven't seen Into Darkness

laughing fail

Lestov16
Some feats for Khan: superhuman intelligence, durability, strength, and agility, plus a healing factor. He took out a squad of many (20?) armed Klingons more or less single-handed using two guns. One of these guns was a massive gatling-gun style thing that must have weighed a hundred pounds; he held it easily with one arm and even swung it like a melee weapon. He let Kirk try to physically beat on him, continually using punches, elbows, and knees, until Kirk got so tired he had to stop; Khan was unharmed. He was shot by a phaser in one instance, and was only stunned for a brief time; on another instance he was hit multiple times and completely shrugged it off. Spock used the Vulcan neck grip thing on him; it caused him pain but no real effect. He crushed a guy's skull between his bare hands. He jumped down a vertical distance of 30 meters with no problem. He would do stuff like jumping through glass doors with no problem. At various times, when his blood was injected into a terminally ill girl, a dead tribble, and a Kirk that died from radiation sickness, they all revived, which speaks to the power of his healing factor.

It sounds like he can take on Chewbacca

focus4chumps
Some feats for Khan: superhuman intelligence, durability, strength, and agility, plus a healing factor. He took out a squad of many (20?) armed Klingons more or less single-handed using two guns. One of these guns was a massive gatling-gun style thing that must have weighed a hundred pounds; he held it easily with one arm and even swung it like a melee weapon. He let Kirk try to physically beat on him, continually using punches, elbows, and knees, until Kirk got so tired he had to stop; Khan was unharmed. He was shot by a phaser in one instance, and was only stunned for a brief time; on another instance he was hit multiple times and completely shrugged it off. Spock used the Vulcan neck grip thing on him; it caused him pain but no real effect. He crushed a guy's skull between his bare hands. He jumped down a vertical distance of 30 meters with no problem. He would do stuff like jumping through glass doors with no problem. At various times, when his blood was injected into a terminally ill girl, a dead tribble, and a Kirk that died from radiation sickness, they all revived, which speaks to the power of his healing factor.

It sounds like he can take on Chewbacca

I'll be honest, i haven't seen Into Darkness

laughing out loud

Lestov16
Team Quan wins

/thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Wasn't there a comment about Wookies being able to rip a man limb from limb? I don't see Khan doing that tho skill would be on his side So a comment made is now solid proof ? Dear lord, is this where we are now.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by quanchi112
So a comment made is now solid proof ? Dear lord, is this where we are now.

"no actual screen feats of wookies ripping arms out of sockets, so it doesnt count" clown

*honk* *honk*

Lestov16
I could have sworn there was a scene somewhere in the OT (the cantina scene I think) where Chewbacca did in fact rip someone's arm off.

Newjak
Originally posted by focus4chumps
laughing out loud You can laugh at him or if what he says is false you can correct him.

Truth is he maybe lacking context by not having seen the movie first hand it does not mean what he is saying is true or false. It just means he is assuming the things he has heard are true and if they are than Khan should have the speed and agility advantage as well as comparable strength.

If he is wrong you should correct him. Considering I've seen the movie everything he said is true.

Newjak
I could have sworn there was a scene somewhere in the OT (the cantina scene I think) where Chewbacca did in fact rip someone's arm off. I think you are thinking of when Obi-Wan cuts a guys arm off.

juggerman
So a comment made is now solid proof ? Dear lord, is this where we are now.

Was a question troll

focus4chumps
I could have sworn there was a scene somewhere in the OT (the cantina scene I think) where Chewbacca did in fact rip someone's arm off.

you swear on lots of things that just never happened.

bad habit. smile

quanchi112
Was a question troll So you admit it isn't proof.

juggerman
So you admit it isn't proof.

Depends

focus4chumps
"wookies are known to do that" is not han's speculation. he's stating common knowledge. do backflips.

juggerman
"wookies are known to do that" is not han's speculation. he's stating common knowledge. do backflips.

Thanks i couldn't recall the exact quote

Lestov16
Originally posted by Newjak
You can laugh at him or if what he says is false you can correct him.

Truth is he maybe lacking context by not having seen the movie first hand it does not mean what he is saying is true or false. It just means he is assuming the things he has heard are true and if they are than Khan should have the speed and agility advantage as well as comparable strength.

If he is wrong you should correct him. Considering I've seen the movie everything he said is true.

thumb up

Whether or not Chewbacca can rip people's arms off or not (and I'm pretty sure he can, since Han basically stated it, as Focus quoted above), he loses to Khan here, who is a superior combatant.

Team Quan wins

/thread

focus4chumps
Thanks i couldn't recall the exact quote

not only that but over something as silly as losing a game.

quanchi112
Depends On what ?

quanchi112
"wookies are known to do that" is not han's speculation. he's stating common knowledge. do backflips. Ok. What's missing is what needs to happen for them to do this. Are they dominating skilled humans ? How long doesn't take to pull this off ?

We see Khan crush a skull on screen. We see he is more skilled, smarter, etc.

Come on troll. You can surely do better than this, kid.

juggerman
On what ?

Context

juggerman
We see Khan crush a skull on screen.

We actually don't....

Silent Master
We actually don't....

Don't bother him with facts.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Don't bother him with facts.

My bad laughing out loud

Robtard
We actually don't....

laughing

But you don't get it, context only matters at certain times. Quanchi's bias is so laughably bad.

Let the flips begin.

focus4chumps
oh no quanchi. its going to take lots of backflips for you to get out of this one. clown

get madder smile

quanchi112
Context Then explain the context.

quanchi112
We actually don't.... We see the attack and hear the crunch. We know based on that he can crush skulls. No proof to what degree that his comment was to be taken literally.

quanchi112
oh no quanchi. its going to take lots of backflips for you to get out of this one. clown

get madder smile Im happy you ignored my post. I can play this game better than you. smile

juggerman
Then explain the context.

f4c already did

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing

But you don't get it, context only matters at certain times. Quanchi's bias is so laughably bad.

Let the flips begin. Prove his statement. We can't just take him at his word without knowing the context. Pretty much no teeth to the statement.

juggerman
We see the attack and hear the crunch. We know based on that he can crush skulls. No proof to what degree that his comment was to be taken literally.

So by this explaination am i to take it that we don't actually see it happen on screen as you claimed?

focus4chumps
Prove his statement. We can't just take him at his word without knowing the context. Pretty much no teeth to the statement.

we have to prove a direct assertion of common knowledge?

look you are clearly making a complete ass of yourself, so maybe its time for you to offer the customary "lol u man. calm down." juggling act and do a series of silly backflips, exiting stage left.

quanchi112
So by this explaination am i to take it that we don't actually see it happen on screen as you claimed? We did see it on screen and heard it. That's happening onscreen. You didn't get it just like you didn't get Spock/Kirk fight.

juggerman
We did see it on screen and heard it. That's happening onscreen. You didn't get it just like you didn't get Spock/Kirk fight.

So we SAW the actual HEAD CRUSHING in the movie ONSCREEN?

quanchi112
So we SAW the actual HEAD CRUSHING in the movie ONSCREEN? We see the attack and hear the break. That's seeing it on screen. You didn't see enough but others did. Embarrassing.

juggerman
We see the attack and hear the break. That's seeing it on screen. You didn't see enough but others did. Embarrassing.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I know it did. We just didn't SEE it as you falsely claimed

focus4chumps
We see the attack and hear the break. That's seeing it on screen. You didn't see enough but others did. Embarrassing.

we are to assume that sound was his skull breaking. we never saw his skull being broken. so you were lying. again. im sure everyone is shocked by this as its SOOOO out of character for you. smile

quanchi112
I'm not saying it didn't happen. I know it did. We just didn't SEE it as you falsely claimed We see enough to know. You did not. You ignore what the director says. You are a troll.

quanchi112
we are to assume that sound was his skull breaking. we never saw his skull being broken. so you were lying. again. im sure everyone is shocked by this as its SOOOO out of character for you. smile Yes, you admit I was right in the first sentence. This from the guy who says titles decide versus matchups.

juggerman
We see enough to know. You did not. You ignore what the director says. You are a troll.

So we do or do not actually see it happen?

focus4chumps
see the silly clown dodge.

We see Khan crush a skull on screen.

/lie

/cry

Robtard
Prove his statement. We can't just take him at his word without knowing the context. Pretty much no teeth to the statement.

In other words "context only matters when Quanchi says it does". Exactly as I said smile

It's implied Khan crushed a skull = Khan crushed a skull

It's stated as fact Wookie's can tear out arms = Didn't see it happen; doesn't count

Do more flips now.

focus4chumps
In other words "context only matters when Quanchi says it does". Exactly as I said smile

It's stated as fact Wookie's can tear out arms = Didn't see it happen; doesn't count

Do more flips now.

this. all of it.

quanchi112
So we do or do not actually see it happen? We see it and hear it. I am right.

quanchi112
see the silly clown dodge.

/lie

/cry We do see it and hear it.

focus4chumps
We do see it and hear it.

we dont see his head being crushed you ridiculous clown, nor do we see that aftermath of it being crushed. we see nothing. dance more. your tears and pissing/crying will eventually defeat the facts.

get madder, now smile

quanchi112

Do more flips now. We see it and hear it.

We Didnt see or hear it. We don't know to take those words literally and have no context to support how or when this has actually happened.

You're the clown not me.

quanchi112
we dont see his head being crushed you ridiculous clown. We see him crushing it and hear the sound. Lol.

Robtard
We see it and hear it.

We Didnt see or hear it. We don't know to take those words literally and have no context to support how or when this has actually happened.

You're the clown not me.

For a guy who claims to have watched Into Darkness four times in the theater, you consistently get facts wrong.

Fact: We don't see the actual head crush. Fact: It's implied a head was crushed via sound effects.

Fact: Han's statement was a statement of fact. No different than if he said "Wookies can shit". Would you cry "Wookies can't shit cos we didn't see it!".

And back the your standard "no you!" cos you've cornered yourself again.

juggerman
We see it and hear it. I am right.

We see the cruching of the head?

quanchi112
We see the cruching of the head? Yes, we see him crushing it and hear it too.

quanchi112
For a guy who claims to have watched Into Darkness four times in the theater, you consistently get facts wrong.

Fact: We don't see the head crush. Fact: It's implied a head was crushed via sound effects.

Fact: Han's statement was a statement of fact. No different than if he said "Wookie's can shit". Would you cry "Wookies can't shit cos we didn't see it!".

And back the your standard "no you!" cos you've cornered yourself again. We see him crushing the head.

We hear it as well.

Different. We don't know anything of the context so inapplicable.

I am right.

focus4chumps
do we actually dont see him crushing his head? smile

nope smile

we'll just take your wild butthurt over the fact as a concession smile

accepted smile

juggerman
Yes, we see him crushing it and hear it too.

Concession accepted

Robtard
We see him crushing the head.

We hear it as well.

Different. We don't know anything of the context so inapplicable.

I am right.

Repeating a lie is just repeating a lie. The Film was PG-13, they couldn't show a skull being crushed. Mr. Iveseenitfourtimes.

We hear it; that's what implies a head was crushed.

More flips. A statement of fact means nothing unless we see it. But implied feats count even though we don't see the feat.

You're terribly biased and terrible at debating, always trapping yourself in an indefensible position. Do more flips now.

Lestov16
Are you saying Khan didn't crush a dude's head, even though he blatantly did? Just because it was off camera? WOW.

EDIT: NVM, I see this is in response to Quan disqualifying Chewbacca's limb-ripping. You brought this on yourself, Quan. I'm out of here.

Team Quan still wins here though, because Khan definitely is the best combatant here. /thread

the ninjak
Spock tore a metal gadget off of it's holding. And yet he was weaker than Khan.

Chewbacca is not as strong as those feats. Unless anyone can prove otherwise.

Robtard
Are you saying Khan didn't crush a dude's head, even though he blatantly did? Just because it was off camera? WOW.

EDIT: NVM, I see this is in response to Quan disqualifying Chewbacca's limb-ripping. You brought this on yourself, Quan. I'm out of here.

Team Quan still wins here though, because Khan definitely is the best combatant here. /thread

Disagree on Khan and Van Zan winning and lolz and Quanchi's infatuation with me, the butthurt, oh the deep, deep, deep butthurt. Anyhow this is how I see it.

If they fight: Chewie Vs Khan & McClane Vs Van Zan

I see Khan and Chewy going at if for a while while McClane will be able to hand Van Zan his ass easily. Then it will be Chewie + McClane Vs Khan and Khan will go down.

If they fight: Chewie Vs Van Zan and McClane Vs Khan.

Chewie rips off Van Zan's arms 10 seconds after the fight starts.

While is Khan is stronger than McClane, he's far tougher than those guards he took 9-10 seconds to beat up so he'll last long enough for Chewie to jump in and together they beat the crap out of Khan.

Either way it ends up Chewie and McClane Vs Khan and they win; then go have some jungle beers.

Lestov16
Khan and Team Quan won this on page 1. I think the argument now is about what Quanchi considers a "screenfeat".

Robtard
Khan and Team Quan won this on page 1. I think the argument now is about what Quanchi considers a "screenfeat".

They "won" cos Chewbacca is being gimped via clown tactics.

Clown tactics off: Chewie's taller, heavier, has a huge reach advantage, has sharp teeth/claws, has over two centuries of experience and is strong enough to tear the arms off people.

Chewbacca > Khan.

the ninjak
Any on screen feats of Chewie doing what he's stated as doing?

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
Any on screen feats of Chewie doing what he's stated as doing?

Chewbacca's never taken a shit, do we assume Wookie's don't poop?

Regardless, Han wasn't making a guess, he was stating a fact:

han: let him have it. its not wise to upset a wookie.

3po: but sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.

han: thats because droids dont pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. wookies are known to do that

3p0: "i see your point, sir. i suggest a new strategy, r2. Let the wookiee win."

the ninjak
Not actual feats.

They're nothing more than intelligent Orangutans at this point.

Robtard
Not actual feats.

Back to this yet again in yet anther thread.

Guess Mace can't pick something heavier than a lightsabre with the Force, cos we've not seen it.

Guess Khan can't crush a skull, cos we didn't actually see it and was only implied he did.

So on and so forth.

To your edit: Orangutans are immensely strong and they're a 3rd Chewbacca's size smile

the ninjak
They climb trees on their home planet.

Can pick a man up by the neck.

They enjoy using crossbows.

Never seen them jump fts into the sky. Hit someone far beyond them. Crush bone in their grasp.

Robtard
Han was making a statement of fact.

the ninjak
Han is known for his penchant for bullshit.

He's a crim, a pirate, a conman starfarer who who knows his trade.

As likeable as he is as quick he is on the draw.

We can't take his word for granted.

Lestov16
ninjak FTW

Robtard
Han is known for his penchant for bullshit.

He's a crim, a pirate, a conman starfarer who who knows his trade.

As likeable as he is as quick he is on the draw.

We can't take his word for granted.

How many times has Han bullshitted though compared to told the facts?

He was trying to trick C3PO, this is what you're going with?

the ninjak
How many times has Han bullshitted though compared to told the facts?

He was trying to trick C3PO, this is what you're going with?

So tricking C3PO is feats?

Robtard
So tricking C3PO is feats?

What Han said was said as a statement of fact.

I'm asking you. You're taking it as Han was bullshitting with C3PO, I'm asking if that's what you're going with?

the ninjak
It's the only feat Chewie and his species seem to have on screen.

Silent Master
So statements of fact don't count?

quanchi112
So tricking C3PO is feats? Roberto will run with anything that goes against me. That's what I've done to him. Poor thing.

Robtard
Says the guy cry-begging me to give my opinion in his misplaced 'List You Favorite Sci-Fi' thread. Get off my nuts already, boy.

quanchi112
do we actually dont see him crushing his head? smile

nope smile

we'll just take your wild butthurt over the fact as a concession smile

accepted smile Yes, we see him crushing his head. He sure as hell Wasnt massaging his face.

We see it and hear it. smile

quanchi112
Repeating a lie is just repeating a lie. The Film was PG-13, they couldn't show a skull being crushed. Mr. Iveseenitfourtimes.

We hear it; that's what implies a head was crushed.

More flips. A statement of fact means nothing unless we see it. But implied feats count even though we don't see the feat.

You're terribly biased and terrible at debating, always trapping yourself in an indefensible position. Do more flips now. We see him crushing it and hear it as well.

You're breaking before me and getting more ridiculous by the day.

No context and unusable.

It's hearsay we can't allow for debating.

quanchi112
Says the guy cry-begging me to give my opinion in his misplaced 'List You Favorite Sci-Fi' thread. Get off my nuts already, boy. You post in it to avoid the thread topic. You're too scared to say. That's what is funny.

Robtard
We see him crushing it and hear it as well.

You're breaking before me and getting more ridiculous by the day.

No context and unusable.

It's hearsay we can't allow for debating.

No, we don't see the actual crush, it was a PG-13 film; it's implied via sound effects you clownish man-child.

More /derp from you.

One's implied and the other is a statement of fact. If you're going to cry "we didn't see Chewbacca rip off a limb", then by your same logic, we didn't see Khan crush a skull.

Do more flips now.

Robtard
You post in it to avoid the thread topic. You're too scared to say. That's what is funny.

I'm too scared to post in one of your threads now? laughing out loud Do you ever listen to yourself; cos you take internet clowning to a whole new level.

Tell you what though, you beg me in there 6 more times making it an even 10 and I'll give my opinion of what are my fav Sci-Fi flicks.

quanchi112
I'm too scared to post in one of your threads now? laughing out loud Do you ever listen to yourself; cos you take internet clowning to a whole new level.

Tell you what though, you beg me in there 6 more times making it an even 10 and I'll give my opinion of what are my fav Sci-Fi flicks. Not afraid to post but afraid to post your faves. Probably due to me rubbing in your lack of Star Trek love.

If you won't post Thats fine. You're scared. I can't make a man out of you.

Robtard
Not afraid to post but afraid to post your faves. Probably due to me rubbing in your lack of Star Trek love.

If you won't post Thats fine. You're scared. I can't make a man out of you.

/derp

/derp

Repeat: If you're THAT interested in what I like, cry-beg me in that thread 6 more times, you've done 4 already. Only 60% more to go smile

quanchi112
/derp

/derp

Repeat: If you're THAT interested in what I like, cry-beg me in that thread 6 more times, you've done 4 already. Only 60% more to go smile Look you're a Quinn coward. It's cool. Keep running your whole life from everything. I bet your wife owns your ass, sissy.

Robtard
Look you're a Quinn coward. It's cool. Keep running your whole life from everything. I bet your wife owns your ass, sissy.

You're upset and lashing out because I'm ignoring you in one of your threads. Adorable smile

quanchi112
You're upset and lashing out because I'm ignoring you in one of your threads. Adorable smile No, I'm mad you are spamming without answering the thread topic. It's trollish.

Robtard
No, I'm mad you are spamming without answering the thread topic. It's trollish.

laughing out loud "I'm mad" laughing out loud

Anyhow, stop lying. I nicely posted once in there to let you know you posted in the wrong forum. You then did 3 rage-beg posts towards me; then it went downhill.

quanchi112
laughing out loud "I'm mad" laughing out loud

Anyhow, stop lying. I nicely posted once in there to let you know you posted in the wrong forum. You then did 3 rage-beg posts towards me; then it went downhill. Is your rant over ?

Which team wins here ?

Robtard
Is your rant over ?

Which team wins here ?

Good tactic. Admit you're mad, ramble on and then accuse another of ranting. Anyhow.

I already gave my analysis of this fight, more proof that you're too angry and busy ranting to follow. Calm down, bro smile

quanchi112
Good tactic. Admit you're mad, ramble on and then accuse another of ranting. Anyhow.

I already gave my analysis of this fight, more proof that you're too angry and busy ranting to follow. Calm down, bro smile You try the same trolling antics and ruin multiple threads. I'm here for the good of the board.

Remind me which team wins again ?

Robtard
You try the same trolling antics and ruin multiple threads. I'm here for the good of the board.

Remind me which team wins again ?

You and your clown flips. I've been debating on topic in here until you came in here with your silly off topic antics directed at me because you're mad (your words). Those are the facts.

More proof you don't want to debate and just want to turn this thread into yet another "everyone focus on Quanchi" *honk* *honk* clown show. This thread just hit 6 pages, go look.

quanchi112
You and your clown flips. I've been debating on topic in here until you came in here with your silly off topic antics directed at me because you're mad (your words). Those are the facts.

More proof you don't want to debate and just want to turn this thread into yet another "everyone focus on Quanchi" *honk* *honk* clown show. This thread just hit 6 pages, go look. Team Quan wins. If you don't disagree just evacuate the thread.

Silent Master

More proof you don't want to debate and just want to turn this thread into yet another "everyone focus on Quanchi" *honk* *honk* clown show. This thread just hit 6 pages, go look.

Do you hear that, quan is demanding that you.....

nouuI63FSLQ

quanchi112
Do you hear that, quan is demanding that you.....

nouuI63FSLQ Care to debate ?

focus4chumps
Team Quan wins.

go team quanchi!clowning

quanchi112
go team quanchi!clowning We are on a roll.

Silent Master
go team quanchi!clowning

Looks like you have to nouuI63FSLQ

focus4chumps
We are on a roll.

you still havent talked lestov into voting? :'(

quanchi112
Looks like you have to nouuI63FSLQ You are a strange kid.

quanchi112
you still havent talked lestov into voting? :'( You are obsessed.

Lestov16
you still havent talked lestov into voting? :'(

Excuse me? You're phucking creepy, dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.