Movie Version Mandarin Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Mandarin (Guy Pearce)

Mandarin gets healed and rested after each fight.
Order maybe a bit out of order but you could just say who he beats and who he doesn't if you want.

1. Dr. Octopus
2. Gambit
3. Captain America
4. Spiderman
5. Colossus
6. Sabertooth
7. Wolverine
8. Thor
9. Hulk

janus77
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Mandarin (Guy Pearce)
What movie were you watching? confused

That said, Ben Kingsley clears it, whilst sitting in a nursing home in Croydon. Drunk.

psycho gundam
technically, he was the mandarin

janus77
Hmm, I'm pretty certain that technically, there was no "Mandarin". Seriously, I don't recall Killian at any stage suggesting he was The Manderin.

xJLxKing
Pretty site he said at one point, he was

pym-ftw
Ock kills him

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
Hmm, I'm pretty certain that technically, there was no "Mandarin". Seriously, I don't recall Killian at any stage suggesting he was The Manderin.
What movie were you watching? confused

Lord Feron
Killian said "I AM THE MANDARIN" near the end of the movie during the fight with tony. He didn't suggest anything he flat out said it...

xJLxKing
Killian said "I AM THE MANDARIN" near the end of the movie during the fight with tony. He didn't suggest anything he flat out said it... THANK you lol

SevenShackles
This thread would be more interesting with killian Mandarin.

srankmissingnin

Even if he didn't say it outright, I guess those giant dragon tattoos were to subtle for you?

JakeTheBank
Trevor wins, spite.

They never...see it...coming.

the ninjak
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ock kills him

thumb up

Tentacles could contain the heat of the Sun.
Could tangle with the speed of SM2 Spidey!

Mandarin loses at Round 1.

janus77
Killian said "I AM THE MANDARIN" near the end of the movie during the fight with tony. He didn't suggest anything he flat out said it...
I guess I either missed that or it coincided with Gwyneth's sports bra moment when I was watching very intently.

hmm, I thought Killian said earlier that Trev was playing a role an idea/scheme AIM created.

janus77
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Even if he didn't say it outright, I guess those giant dragon tattoos were to subtle for you?
Yes, especially when Killian states earlier that he/AIM dreamt up "The Mandarin" as a role for Trev to play.

Killian's tats just fit his whole fireball/breath powers.

janus77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Trevor wins, spite.

Finally!

Someone who see's sense.

If he has a tinny in his hand, he'll stomp this.

JakeTheBank
Trevor's easily an abstract being.

Tornatic
I think he'd have a hard time getting by Doc Ock.

BruceSkywalker
stops at 1 since Doc Ock kills him

Lord Feron
Yall don't think Mandarin could tag Ock in the face? In which most likely take it off or spit fire at him?

Maybe the tentacles are too much of an advantage.

How well do you guys think he will do in the rest of the matchups?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Trevor wins, spite.

thumb up

Newjak
Are these these the comic book versions of the superheroes going up against movie mandarin or the movie versions?

If comic book versions I could see him possibly taking wins against Spider-Man, Doc Ock, or Gambit only because of his heat generation ability.

Everyone else should win imo.

Cap due to his shield. Wolverine and Sabertooth should be able to tank anything he throws at him.

Colossus should be able to tank the heat attacks.

Thor and Hulk tear him to pieces.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Newjak
Are these these the comic book versions of the superheroes going up against movie mandarin or the movie versions?

If comic book versions I could see him possibly taking wins against Spider-Man, Doc Ock, or Gambit only because of his heat generation ability.

Everyone else should win imo.

Cap due to his shield. Wolverine and Sabertooth should be able to tank anything he throws at him.

Colossus should be able to tank the heat attacks.

Thor and Hulk tear him to pieces.

Movie Versions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.