The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Q1. Is Hulk more a Defender or an Avengers to you?

Q2. What team is more powerful as whole? The Defenders as a whole or the Avengers as a whole?

Q3. Who's villains are more powerful or harder to defeat of the 2
Teams?

Q4. Hulk Vs Wonder Woman

Many say WW wins due to her speed, But her out punching Hulk from the start
Only makes Hulk madder and stronger.. beyongd that of WW herself..
Just to clear up do most think Hulk beats WW one on one?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Supermex
Q1. Is Hulk more a Defender or an Avengers to you?

Q2. What team is more powerful as whole? The Defenders as a whole or the Avengers as a whole?

Q3. Who's villains are more powerful or harder to defeat of the 2
Teams?

Q4. Hulk Vs Wonder Woman

Many say WW wins due to her speed, But her out punching Hulk from the start
Only makes Hulk madder and stronger.. beyongd that of WW herself..
Just to clear up do most think Hulk beats WW one on one?
#1 to me he's an avenger

#2 the avengers slightly

#3 both around about the same

#4 it really depends on how long the fight lasts if it goes on for a while, hulk will smash through anything diana throws at him, if it doesn't last diana will win

Sin I AM
defender.....but i'd rather him not be on a team at all

if its classic versions of strange norrin namor and hulk then defenders all the way

wash

diana if she has all her gear

JakeTheBank
1.) Hulk was one of the reasons the Avengers were formed in the first place. It was debatable which team he had more of an impact with for a while, but Hulk's definitively an Avenger now.

2.) Avengers.

3.) Really, most of their foes are interchangeable.

4.) Diana's fast, but against the more formidable Hulk incarnations such as Green Scar, she's won't be able to put him down reliably (and no, I don't think she'll be untouchable, either). The lasso would likely shut down any Hulk, but she doesn't rely on its soul raping powers nearly enough to justify it being IC (Pre-Flashpoint that is).

pym-ftw
Defender, but prefer him solo

Depends on the line ups, but the current Avengers is probably the strongest earth based team marvel has ever had...

Equal

Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.