Team Sentry vs. Team Sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Nova Prime

Vs

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Firestorm

Who wins?

quanchi112
Sentry solos.

armedforbattle
Yeah okay...

quanchi112
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Yeah okay... Read Dark Avengers.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry solos.

accurate

armedforbattle
Read Dark Avengers.
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
accurate
Literally anybody on Team 2 could split, if not beat sentry.

quanchi112
Literally anybody on Team 2 could split, if not beat sentry. Lol. Back your claims. Sentry solos.

LeonBuco666
Sentry would take this with little effort on his own.

iceman24567
Sentry aint soloing shit lol

xJLxKing
Lol. Back your claims. Sentry solos. laughing out loud

You claimed Sentry solos. Yet ask others to prove you wrong

yaadaveyaa
he gave proof king dark avengers the entire thing is his claim its pretty easy for sentry to solo here hes faster stronger more matter manip then all of team 2 he destroys

xJLxKing
Oh I see. Okay, in that case go read JLA

yaadaveyaa
i have read a considerable amount in the past 2 weeks and sentry still solos he destroys them all sentry at his best just destroys them all smile

Cogito
Sentry fanboys need to get their heads out of their asses.

Alan's easily powerful enough to at least split with Sentry at his non-Void best. I'm not going to justify myself because this non-sense has happened too many times before and doesn't need repeating.

yaadaveyaa
everyone defends their "guys" but in this case its just fact he stalemated a wwh that would rip thru this team and he wasnt unleashing it all r u saying this team could walk thru asgard like they were children like he did? no chance in hell sentry solos bud

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud

You claimed Sentry solos. Yet ask others to prove you wrong Mm. Now you are free to rebut.

quanchi112
he gave proof king dark avengers the entire thing is his claim its pretty easy for sentry to solo here hes faster stronger more matter manip then all of team 2 he destroys He is just on another level with his powers.

yaadaveyaa
at his best sentry solos team 2 i strongly believe that no one can put him down over there giving him a team is just over kill

Golgo13
Team 2.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Golgo13
Team 2.

u just automatically pick the dc team everytime ur vote is invalid please remove

quanchi112
u just automatically pick the dc team everytime ur vote is invalid please remove laughing out loud

Golgo13
u just automatically pick the dc team everytime ur vote is invalid please remove

Sentinel crushes Sentry. Pre-Flashpoint at least.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Sentinel crushes Sentry. Pre-Flashpoint at least. How ?

iceman24567
Team 2 easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team 2 easily You can't back your claim or even explain your reasoning.

Golgo13
Team 2 easily

thumb up

pym-ftw
Team 2 solidly, Sentry and BM need help

iceman24567
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2 solidly, Sentry and BM need help This

quanchi112
This What makes you say this ?

iceman24567
^Spam

quanchi112
^Spam Its a simple question.

armedforbattle
Thank you to everyone who backed me up against these ridiculous "sentry solos" claims...
Lol, sentry fanboys are the worst.
Not even Voidtry would solo

iceman24567
Thank you to everyone who backed me up against these ridiculous "sentry solos" claims...
Not even Voidtry would solo Team two has versatility over team one and standard Sentry is a top tier at the most

yaadaveyaa
Not even Voidtry would solo

ok now ur just being ridiculous u give the void into this battle and he more then solos this becomes rape sorry buddy

iceman24567
ok now ur just being ridiculous u give the void into this battle and he more then solos this becomes rape sorry buddy Wrong

xJLxKing
ok now ur just being ridiculous u give the void into this battle and he more then solos this becomes rape sorry buddy
Are you related to Quan in any way

armedforbattle
What in the hell has sentry/voidtry done to prove he can beat 4 mid/high heralds solo?
Fought WWH? Big deal, doesn't mean he can solo.

googol
Sentry solos. no. Sentry Soloes...

Tony Stark
Literally anybody on Team 2 could split, if not beat sentry.

confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing

Yeaaaah not so much.

They ARE right SENTRY solos.

armedforbattle
Quan, Tony and yaadave all arguing in the same thread? This should be good...

iceman24567
Quan, Tony and yaadave all arguing in the same thread? This should be good... Its a disaster

yaadaveyaa
the morons like u make me not wanna b on this site time to just ignore ne thing u say really makes no sense any way

armedforbattle
^ laughing

xJLxKing
the morons like u make me not wanna b on this site time to just ignore ne thing u say really makes no sense any way S*** dude, my grammar and spelling such, but for **** sake put an effort

yaadaveyaa
i shall put no effort into arguing with children u cant get thru ur thick skulls any way whats the point in doing that?

iceman24567
the morons like u make me not wanna b on this site time to just ignore ne thing u say really makes no sense any way LOL grow up

xJLxKing
i shall put no effort into arguing with children u cant get thru ur thick skulls any way whats the point in doing that? I am a firm believer when you put an effort in a debate, you can convince people. But when you are just trolling and typing him a a chimpanzee, it makes it harder for people to take you serious

BeyondPower
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing

Yeaaaah not so much.

They ARE right SENTRY solos.
yes

iceman24567
Originally posted by BeyondPower
yes Oh look a slutty sock

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am a firm believer when you put an effort in a debate, you can convince people. But when you are just trolling and typing him a a chimpanzee, it makes it harder for people to take you serious

its difficult to tkae him serious ever its the same old with him every time ur normally some what reasonable i dont go against u much but while im at work i gotta get in responses really quick and that wil lresult in bad grammar and spelling mistakes get over it an in person debate wouldnt b a problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.