I'll be alone all my life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
Because I'm 5'3, and I turn 21 in August, so I won't grow anymore, though I DID grow half an inch in the last six months.

Jim Colyer
Mickey Rooney is 5'2. He has been married 8 times. He was married to Ava Gardner, who was one of the most beautiful actresses of her day.

Robtard
Originally posted by VG_Addict
Because I'm 5'3, and I turn 21 in August, so I won't grow anymore, though I DID grow half an inch in the last six months.

Turn that frown upside down. Invest in lotions and tissue.

Cyner
Well you're already a video game addict. Just keep doing that and I'm sure it'll be fine.

Learning lots of new languages or skills would be a waste of time and certainly wouldn't attract any women. Just play more vidya.

Insomniatric
Short guys can be badass mother****ers.

John Dodson is 5'3 and could beat the shit out of any NFL player.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o3fv_BaITpQ/Ttb4Zirwg7I/AAAAAAAAGYE/JAQZXEuVESY/s1600/000.gif

Not sure if that'll necessarily make you feel better, but what I'm trying to say is that being short is not a good reason to feel bad about yourself, man.

The Fat Rambo
Yes, it is.

Zack Fair
thumb down

Cyner
Originally posted by Insomniatric
Short guys can be badass mother****ers.

John Dodson is 5'3 and could beat the shit out of any NFL player.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o3fv_BaITpQ/Ttb4Zirwg7I/AAAAAAAAGYE/JAQZXEuVESY/s1600/000.gif

Not sure if that'll necessarily make you feel better, but what I'm trying to say is that being short is not a good reason to feel bad about yourself, man.

A short man with "short man's syndrome" is nothing to mess with. They are the most brutal fighters.

siriuswriter
Just stick your hand inside your jacket whenever you go out. You'll be fine.

Dolos
3jUI-gYsUNo

All you need is other people in your life. Care about their problems more than yours, and I bet your problems will become trivial to you, and you'll have others love you, and care for your problems.

Digi

So you're a dude. 5'3'' is great for girls.

You're 21, you have time to work on your social acumen and confidence. Not even knowing what you look like, way uglier and shorter guys are complete bosses. It's a hurdle, not an impossibility. Work out, and throw yourself into social settings and learn to be comfortable.

Just don't hold out much hope for getting attention from the >5'7'' club. But we all have our statistical hangups. Looks, height, politics, religion, interests, intelligence, out-of-wedlock kids...something keeps nearly everyone from being an all-around stud and attractive to the majority. It's not a huge deal.

tofayel
Originally posted by Jim Colyer
Mickey Rooney is 5'2. He has been married 8 times. He was married to Ava Gardner, who was one of the most beautiful actresses of her day.

Yes, size is not most important factor. Quality and achievement are most important fact.

BellaMario
You don't need to feel awkward for this i think whatever you are, you have your own personality which is different from other don't waste time thinking what others think of you.

BellaMario
Originally posted by BellaMario
You don't need to feel awkward for this i think whatever you are, you have your own personality which is different from other don't waste time thinking what others think of you.

supported living Australia

Raisen
Originally posted by Digi
So you're a dude. 5'3'' is great for girls.

You're 21, you have time to work on your social acumen and confidence. Not even knowing what you look like, way uglier and shorter guys are complete bosses. It's a hurdle, not an impossibility. Work out, and throw yourself into social settings and learn to be comfortable.

Just don't hold out much hope for getting attention from the >5'7'' club. But we all have our statistical hangups. Looks, height, politics, religion, interests, intelligence, out-of-wedlock kids...something keeps nearly everyone from being an all-around stud and attractive to the majority. It's not a huge deal.

out of wedlock kids never held me back. it's been a plus most of the time actually.

-stud

you get thorns
There are worse things than being alone.

atv2
Don't feel bad, I have a pigment disorder and I'm different from most people too. I don't think I'm going to be in a relationship anytime soon. Yeah, I recently turned 29 and it's been 20 years since I've dated any female, just to put the stages at balance. I may be able to go another 20 years playing the lone warrior. I have a friendship that I valued over the past few years, it's falling apart now. The way things are going, it's not going to get too much better. I'm trying my best to keep it together but I don't know. If this one falls out of my hands, I gonna................. I don't want it to happen for either of us.

I been reading the Bible, meditating on various scripture wondering if God does gives us the desires of our hearts, I don't know about it. It's work to believe in him for those things to come. I've been looking God up, and trying to find out what his will is. I want to be it is to see the world healed, discipled in his ways, to have a relationship with God, experience Heaven on Earth, to see ourselves in God's Image.

This can be hard work to achieve this, and requires alot of faith to make it happen. Faith and work go together in obtaining dreams. Faith without works is dead, if those two aren't together it's difficult to continue the dream. It takes time and can be time sensitive, competition is out there when it comes to relationships. You see women that you're attracted to and they may be taller or maybe even the same height, some older or around your age and on the other end of the spectrum, there are a world full of attractive guys and they automatically look favorable. The women may talk bad about them behind their backs but believe it that they will still have them as interest. I'm learning that women will take a jerk over a faithful man in a heartbeat. I've been down that road alot lately. You'll have to be confident in yourself but understand that you'll be subject to opposition in the process.

atv2
It's going to be hard work, do what you can with what you have.

atv2
Yeah! Victory has to happen some way!

atv2
One more thing that I'll add is that if you are a christian remember that you are made in his image. That's all the height you'll need!

hgjmdhgjdhu
Mickey Rooney is 5'2. He has been married 8 times. He was married to Ava Gardner, who was one of the most beautiful actresses of her day. http://www.glpp.info/hu7l.jpg

immaturerainbow
Height won't determine if you get married. Keep your head up. <3

rudester
To the guy w the pigment i work w a young guy w the same thing and hes married w kids. Hes also confident and cool, hes always saying girls like my muti colored dik! U do have to w with wat u got cus no one will do it for u.

jinXed by JaNx

nah, They make Hobbits of all sizes and colors these days, man. The future is now.Move to Ireland and wrangle you up a fine lass

KingD19
Kevin Hart is 5'2 or 5'3. And as of now he's one of if not the most successful stand-up comedian since Eddy Murphy, and had a beautiful wife and 2 kids, and now has an even better looking girlfriend.

Height doesn't define success or happiness.

Jim Colyer
No one has to be alone unless they want to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.