Mad Max

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
B91RPktKLXY

Barker
I was really hoping this would be Just Cause 3 when that info leaked a few months back.. erm

Kazenji
Cym9KaH_hO8

COG Veteran
I hope this game won't feel like a replica of Rage. It's great to get a Mad Max game finally but it needs to take a different path and look different so it won't feel like a rip-off.

Phanteros
The fact that they are refusing to show a significant amount of game play in a suppose gameplay trailer is showing red flags and it doesn't help that they are saying it going to appeal to the modern audience( Aka the COD fans). In short a possible by the check list game.

Kazenji
Also i thought they were meant to be using Australian accents or is it American actors using Australian accents.

Phanteros
It doesn't even take place in Australia. So I don't know.

Kazenji
Must be only for Max that they're only doing the Australian accent....so they should

there's was some controversy over it when the gameplay was first shown at E3

Kazenji
A4vOWZeM8oA

Whats up with the West Coast Customs when it suppose to be post apocalyptic Australia.

BlackZero30x
Im glad they changed that and gave him an Austrailian accent! This game looks pretty darn good!

Nemesis X
PKRGvSi5xXk

Smasandian
Looks very promising......Hopefully it plays like it shows and doesn't feel like another Far Cry/Watch Dogs type open world game.

Quincy
So it's kinda Jak 3/Max Payne kinda deal. That's rad enough. I hope it's good and less of a tie-in just for the flick

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Quincy
So it's kinda Jak 3/Max Payne kinda deal. That's rad enough. I hope it's good and less of a tie-in just for the flick
All he needs is a small smart mouthed side kick that sits on his shoulder

Quincy
I'd play the hell out of that game ^

Spawningpool
Damn you Quincy now I want another jak and daxter game

Quincy
Man that'd be rad.

Naughty Dog almost did it, but ended up making Last of Us.

which was also sweet, but still

Spawningpool
I heard naughty dog either wants to make another jak and daxter or another the last of us

Tzeentch
Just a head's up, this game is 20 bucks on CDKeys.

And it's pretty ****ing great, tbh.

http://i.4cdn.org/v/1441550079473.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
Duck turds...,Now i want to buy a new console. Hockey and max are 2 games that already have my money. If i hit 5 then i have no choice,hmmm...,

Kazenji
Watched a review for this during the week, They praised the Aussie voice acting felt it was better then what Dead Island attempted.

Adam Grimes
I'm watching some streamings of this on 'Live from PlayStation' and it certainly looks cool.

jinXed by JaNx
Been playing this for the last couple of days. Not a bad game but for as fun as the game play is it does wear thin pretty quickly. I'd recommend it for a rental or a $30 and under.

Kazenji
I Picked this up cheap today and have been enjoying it, The fighting combat is very Arkham games style.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Kazenji
I Picked this up cheap today and have been enjoying it, The fighting combat is very Arkham games style.

I just got this a week or so ago too, I've been having a lot of fun with it, I actually like it more than Arkham City.

Kazenji
The servers for Mad Max will be shutting down on 31st October

Which will make one of the game's trophies unobtainable. The 'Up To the Task' trophy if you still planning on getting 100% on the trophies/Achievement's. I think they should just patch it after October 31st removing that one achievement.

Tzeentch
no one cares

Kazenji
Originally posted by Tzeentch
no one cares

Well you care, dipshit. Took your time to make that post.

Tzeentch
i get paid for every post i make

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.