Freddy Krueger Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Banner has been up for weeks studying new alien technology, radiation from the tech gives him frightening hallucinations of a man that looks asif he's burnt with a claw glove, banner thinking 'the big guy will back me up if anything happens'

After weeks of next to no sleep he falls asleep at his desk, but he did so thinking of the burnt man with the glove.

He shifted into his dream state, lay on a cold damp floor. He turns around to see the the burnt man & asks who & what are you
The man replies, 'the names freddy & now that I'm in your head I know everything about you and all your weakness, I'm god in your very own head, and now I'm gonna teach you & your big friend a lesson nerd'

Freddy Slashes at banners face, thus turning banner into the hulk, who then punches freddy away, freddy gets up & looks asif he took the punch without harm & then taunts the hulk saying 'okay, now YOUR pissing ME off"

Who wins?
CIS PIS blah blah blah off

Stip;
Hulk cannot drag freddy out into real world

juggerman
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
turning banner into the hulk, who then punches freddy away, freddy gets up & looks asif he took the punch without harm

Freddy is immune to Hulk punches. Spite against Hulk

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by juggerman
Freddy is immune to Hulk punches. Spite against Hulk he is not immune, I said 'looked' asif he is immune, he can still & will be damaged from hulks punches, thunderclaps, stomps etc

juggerman
he is not immune, I said 'looked' asif he is immune, he can still & will be damaged from hulks punches, thunderclaps, stomps etc

He won't be damaged as getting cut in half didn't even faze him in this world. It's spite

LeonBuco666
Well what can he do to hulk that will hurt him

juggerman
Well what can he do to hulk that will hurt him

Drag him into the real world which is espressly forbidden as per the OP.

LeonBuco666
Hulks survived ground zero nuclear explosions I think freddy wins too but its not spite

juggerman
Hulks survived ground zero nuclear explosions I think freddy wins too but its not spite

So you're using Ang Lee Hulk? Well that changes nothing at all. Hulk can not win this therefore it is spite. The best he can hope for is a srtalemate which is unlikely seeing as how Freddy has the power to revert people into children meaning he might be able to revert Hulk into Banner

Darkstorm Zero
Unfortunately, in the dream world, Freddy is pretty much immune to anything Hulk would conceivably think of. One can't simply muscle their way through Kruger in the dream world. Jason proves this. Freddy controls the reality of the dream world with near absolute authority.

The only reason Jason managed a win, was due to A: outside interference, and B: being dragged into reality, where his powers are diminished. neither of those things can happen as per the OP.

The only other way to beat Kruger is to take away his power source, the fear or attention to him. If Hulk specifically ignores and forgets Freddy, Freddy becomes powerless against the Hulk.

Wei Phoenix
Why is this in the foreign cinema vs forum?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why is this in the foreign cinema vs forum?

Probably because this is the everything vs forum now?

juggerman
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Unfortunately, in the dream world, Freddy is pretty much immune to anything Hulk would conceivably think of. One can't simply muscle their way through Kruger in the dream world. Jason proves this. Freddy controls the reality of the dream world with near absolute authority.

The only reason Jason managed a win, was due to A: outside interference, and B: being dragged into reality, where his powers are diminished. neither of those things can happen as per the OP.

The only other way to beat Kruger is to take away his power source, the fear or attention to him. If Hulk specifically ignores and forgets Freddy, Freddy becomes powerless against the Hulk.

I don't see Freddy ever being ignored. Now he might not be able to actual hurt the Hulk but eventually Hulk would calm down if Freddy couldn't forcefully turn him back. And i dont think you had to "fear" Freddy for him to attack you in dreamland since i highly doubt Jason did yet Jason was still attacked

Wei Phoenix
Probably because this is the everything vs forum now?

Shouldn't this be in the Movie VS if this is Ang Lee Hulk vs Freddy?

LeonBuco666
So you're using Ang Lee Hulk? Well that changes nothing at all. Hulk can not win this therefore it is spite. The best he can hope for is a srtalemate which is unlikely seeing as how Freddy has the power to revert people into children meaning he might be able to revert Hulk into Banner no I'm using comic hulk vs movie freddy

Darkstorm Zero
And i dont think you had to "fear" Freddy for him to attack you in dreamland since i highly doubt Jason did yet Jason was still attacked

That's only because Freddy had been building the fear up from the others, he said so himself earlier in the movie when he tried to kill one of the guys from the slumber party.

Wei Phoenix
no I'm using comic hulk vs movie freddy

Then Hulk always finds a way to win. Always, no matter what, he'll grab a ghost, a tornado, he'll punch water and make it shatter.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Then Hulk always finds a way to win. Always, no matter what, he'll grab a ghost, a tornado, he'll punch water and make it shatter. hmm, abit of exaggeration, well a lot........he can punch through time storms an sh!t

And no to those talking about 'fear' he didn't need fear to gain power, if you all could remember correctly, all the teens were being fed a kind of sleeping drug to either 1 stop them from remembering freddy or 2 stop them from having any dream whatsoever, he needed people to be thinking about him, to remember him, that's why he used jason to kill a couple kids, and then people started to remember freddy an word got round he was killing again, that's how he has his power, by people remembering him, knowing of him or thinking about him........jason never feared freddy, they added the fear of running water for that film only to even out freddys fear of fire, jason doesn't fear anybody or anything, and I don't think the hulk does either but it doesn't make a difference

Darkstorm Zero
And no to those talking about 'fear' he didn't need fear to gain power, if you all could remember correctly, all the teens were being fed a kind of sleeping drug to either 1 stop them from remembering freddy or 2 stop them from having any dream whatsoever, he needed people to be thinking about him, to remember him, that's why he used jason to kill a couple kids, and then people started to remember freddy an word got round he was killing again, that's how he has his power, by people remembering him, knowing of him or thinking about him........jason never feared freddy, they added the fear of running water for that film only to even out freddys fear of fire, jason doesn't fear anybody or anything, and I don't think the hulk does either but it doesn't make a difference

Incorrect, so unless that's also a stipulation of this thread, then no. The only reason Freddy needed them to remember is so he can feed on their fear, because it is that fear that powers him. That has been the case ever since the 1st Nightmare On Elm Street. Did you think Nancy forgot Freddy when she said she was taking every bit of power back from him that she gave him?

To put it more simply, Freddy's quote from FVJ "I can't come back if nobody remembers! I can't come back if nobody's AFRAID!!"

SevenShackles
Freddy wins. Spite. Hulk can't smash him in the dream world and Freddy can revert him into banner if not seperate the two and let banner deal with a rampaging hulk. Manipulating hulk with imagery of banner hurting Betty would be enough to send the emerald giant at banner in some sort of twisted boiler room labyrinth. Given how Freddy dicks around with ppl he might just revert banner and hulk out himself like what he did to that kid who drew comics in one of his movies. Hell if this is comic hulk Freddy has a endless pool of horrible memories to torture banner with. His father, death of loved ones, guilt over endless amounts of crap and such things. Manifest all the dead women in his life to beat him while he cries for forgiveness.
His 'victims' perception seemed easily changed at times.
This is spite no matter the hulk you use.

LeonBuco666
Incorrect, so unless that's also a stipulation of this thread, then no. The only reason Freddy needed them to remember is so he can feed on their fear, because it is that fear that powers him. That has been the case ever since the 1st Nightmare On Elm Street. Did you think Nancy forgot Freddy when she said she was taking every bit of power back from him that she gave him?

To put it more simply, Freddy's quote from FVJ "I can't come back if nobody remembers! I can't come back if nobody's AFRAID!!" I thought you were saying he just needs fear, or he needs fear first before being remembered, I understand what you were saying now, but he needs to be remembered first before he's feared, in fact he needs both, like you have jst quoted, even if your remembered but ur not feared, you'll just be a joke a nobody, but you can't be feared if you aren't remembered

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Freddy wins. Spite. Hulk can't smash him in the dream world and Freddy can revert him into banner if not seperate the two and let banner deal with a rampaging hulk. Manipulating hulk with imagery of banner hurting Betty would be enough to send the emerald giant at banner in some sort of twisted boiler room labyrinth. Given how Freddy dicks around with ppl he might just revert banner and hulk out himself like what he did to that kid who drew comics in one of his movies. Hell if this is comic hulk Freddy has a endless pool of horrible memories to torture banner with. His father, death of loved ones, guilt over endless amounts of crap and such things. Manifest all the dead women in his life to beat him while he cries for forgiveness.
His 'victims' perception seemed easily changed at times.
This is spite no matter the hulk you use. well then why didn't freddy do that to jason in fvj, bring back memories of his mother being beheaded infront of him, revert back to a child and make him feel like his drowning again?

juggerman
well then why didn't freddy do that to jason in fvj, bring back memories of his mother being beheaded infront of him, revert back to a child and make him feel like his drowning again?

He used his fear to revert him. He didn't need anything else

juggerman
That's only because Freddy had been building the fear up from the others, he said so himself earlier in the movie when he tried to kill one of the guys from the slumber party.

Yes i know but here we assume Freddy is already at full power. He wouldn't need Hulk to fear him imo

Darkstorm Zero
I thought you were saying he just needs fear, or he needs fear first before being remembered, I understand what you were saying now, but he needs to be remembered first before he's feared, in fact he needs both, like you have jst quoted, even if your remembered but ur not feared, you'll just be a joke a nobody, but you can't be feared if you aren't remembered

Well, technically speaking, the fear IS all that is required, but in order to fear something, one has to know what that something is. Fear of the unknown is too vague and unfocused. The thing of it is, Freddy has the capability of building a battery of energy that allows him to attack people who don't expressely know of him, or whom have even heard of him before. That's how he was able to attack the Elm Street children in the first place, none of them knew of him directly, but the fears of the parents was fuel enough for him to begin the rampage, and once he got started and the rumors of "the Burned Man with razors for fingers" started circulating around the kids, the rest writes itself, he has created pretty much an endless power supply. The only way that stopped was with the forced isolation and hypnocil injections that stopped Freddy's power source, and he eventually became forgotten.

Yes i know but here we assume Freddy is already at full power. He wouldn't need Hulk to fear him imo

Indeed, which is why I stated it as a sidenote, and it would have to assume Freddy started on depleated power to begin with.

juggerman
Indeed, which is why I stated it as a sidenote, and it would have to assume Freddy started on depleated power to begin with.

Why depleated?

Darkstorm Zero
Why depleated?

Because without the power of fear, and running on empty, Freddy is literally powerless. he couldn't kill a high-school student, much less a Pissed off Hulk.

juggerman
Because without the power of fear, and running on empty, Freddy is literally powerless. he couldn't kill a high-school student, much less a Pissed off Hulk.

No i get that. What i mean is why are you assuming he will start depleated? I assumed he would start off fully powered here

Yamcha
Hulk gets so mad it overrides the OP stip of bringing him into the real world while also shattering Freddy's dream world, Freddy tries to use his vast intellect to figure out how this is even possible, when Jason appears and informs him the Hulk is actually the most angry creature in existance. Hulk then goes World Breaker and punts a sun through a planet that collides with another eight stars creating chain reaction supernovas.

Seriously though barring him from bringing him to the real world makes this spitey in favor of Freddy, to take Freddy on in his own realm at full power and win you need Loeb-Force Rulk.
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsf01b2556.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
No i get that. What i mean is why are you assuming he will start depleated? I assumed he would start off fully powered here

no, I said it as a side note as the only other POSSIBLE way to defeat Freddy. I never said it would be option for the Hulk to use this, just that it was the only other way that actually worked, and didn't require massive prep or other external influence.

juggerman
no, I said it as a side note as the only other POSSIBLE way to defeat Freddy. I never said it would be option for the Hulk to use this, just that it was the only other way that actually worked, and didn't require massive prep or other external influence.

Ah gotcha

LeonBuco666
I'm gonna remove the stip, but add that freddy is at full power IF he gets pulled into the real world, I assume by then hulk would be a very very angry boy

AuraAngel
Freddy at full power in the real world? How does that work?

ScreamPaste
Does no one remember the Dream Warriors? That movie sucked but it is canon you can fight back in the dream world.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Does no one remember the Dream Warriors? That movie sucked but it is canon you can fight back in the dream world.

The thing of it is, they all failed. It took a burial ceremony of his bones in the real world to banish him in that movie.

ScreamPaste
The thing of it is, they all failed. It took a burial ceremony of his bones in the real world to banish him in that movie. I suppose, it has been a long time since I've seen it, but I thought I remembered them at least effecting him.

LeonBuco666
It dream warriors sooner or later they got whooped, and he can still fight and have a quite high level of power, but I'm giving him full power as a stip

the ninjak
Blah Blah Blah Freddy kills Banner.

Good times.

Hulk may erupt as an individual entity. Immune from Freddie's influences.

An unstoppable physical monster....Bannerless.....immune from all weaknesses.

A force that will tear Freddy apart if he came into the physical world.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Blah Blah Blah Freddy kills Banner.

Good times.

Hulk may erupt as an individual entity. Immune from Freddie's influences.

And the best he could do is stalemate

the ninjak
And the best he could do is stalemate
Pretty much. In the dream world Freddy is King.

He can cancel out all rage and faith based attacks. It's his gift.

He is Nightmares incarnate. He represents everything that goes wrong.

the only comic character I see standing a chance is Doc Strange.
It dream warriors sooner or later they got whooped, and he can still fight and have a quite high level of power, but I'm giving him full power as a stip

Freddy can't lose against Hulk.

ScreamPaste
A thought occurs. In Freddy v.s. Jason, Jason had all of his strength in the dream world and Freddy, while powerful in dreams, is not omnipotent.

I wonder if he could actually damage the Hulk at all, come to think of it. mmm

TheHulk
No one wins. It ain't a stalemate nor a tie.

COG Veteran
Freddy's gonna be wishing he hadn't done this after about 30 seconds. Hulk'll just shatter his way out of the dream and show Krueger a real nightmare.

Darkstorm Zero
Bringing this thread back after almost a year makes me a sad man, but I see there were some things I didn't see after my last post so...

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
A thought occurs. In Freddy v.s. Jason, Jason had all of his strength in the dream world and Freddy, while powerful in dreams, is not omnipotent.

I wonder if he could actually damage the Hulk at all, come to think of it. mmm

He could damage Jason, and almost killed him, external influence stopped it though. The only reason Freddy couldn't kill Jason physically, was because Jason's supernaturally empowered immortality. Freddy's powers are sourced from the 3 Dream Demons he has inside of him, and the limits of their powers can be matched by equal or superior supernatural forces. I'm not entirely sure how Jason's power of immortality works, but if the power of that spell matches the strength of the Dream Demons, then they can't override it to give Freddy the automatic win in FvJ.

Now, Hulk is not supernaturally empowered. His power is derived from a gamma radiation based mutation. It's physiological in nature, rather than supernatural. physiological capabilities are not of the mind or soul. And in the dream world, the only things that matter are the mindset, and the willpower. Hulk, while a raging beast, is not all that mentally or spiritually strong.

So, basically put, even if Freddy can't feed off of hulks own fear, given the OP Stipulation that he is at full power, Freddy does not need to either. At his peak, inside the dreamworld, Freddy could end hulk in a myriad of different ways, including disassemble him, or if he can't physically do him in (unlikely), then he could keep the Hulk trapped forever in an infinite timeloop.

TheHulk
Bringing this thread back after almost a year makes me a sad man, but I see there were some things I didn't see after my last post so...

He could damage Jason, and almost killed him, external influence stopped it though. The only reason Freddy couldn't kill Jason physically, was because Jason's supernaturally empowered immortality. Freddy's powers are sourced from the 3 Dream Demons he has inside of him, and the limits of their powers can be matched by equal or superior supernatural forces. I'm not entirely sure how Jason's power of immortality works, but if the power of that spell matches the strength of the Dream Demons, then they can't override it to give Freddy the automatic win in FvJ.

Now, Hulk is not supernaturally empowered. His power is derived from a gamma radiation based mutation. It's physiological in nature, rather than supernatural. physiological capabilities are not of the mind or soul. And in the dream world, the only things that matter are the mindset, and the willpower. Hulk, while a raging beast, is not all that mentally or spiritually strong.

So, basically put, even if Freddy can't feed off of hulks own fear, given the OP Stipulation that he is at full power, Freddy does not need to either. At his peak, inside the dreamworld, Freddy could end hulk in a myriad of different ways, including disassemble him, or if he can't physically do him in (unlikely), then he could keep the Hulk trapped forever in an infinite timeloop. That..wouldn't even be a win...hell is not even BFR.

Bentley
Hulk punches dreams and Freddy flees.

Hulk is so strong he doesn't give a ph_ck.

LeonBuco666
This was so long ago.

I dont think Freddy will be able to do Hulk in physically, just piss him off more, but I do believe mind games will take the Hulk down.

Unless they dint, and Hulk kills the dream an then kills freddy.

Im saddened how people are comparing Jason to Hulk.
Strong yes...but Hulk is expotentially more powerful than Jason.

Jason pulls jungle gyms reinforced to the ground with concrete & lops three heads of with one swipe at the same time.

Hulk dwarfes these showing...dwarfes them so much so, they hardly exist.

The Manga Guru
Freddy

XanatosForever
Care to explain why?

The Manga Guru
Freddy controls everything in the dream world. With his powers he could just turn Hulk back into banner and kill him like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.