Mindless Hulk W/Red lantern Ring & Man-thing W/GL ring Vs Swamp Thing & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
All classic versions

Hulk an man-thing have 1 year to get used to there rings and perfect there skills, but the fight is a random encounter

Takes place in small town same size as football stadia close to a small swamp

Who wins

Stoic
So let me get this straight, you're giving the Hulk a rage ring, and he's mindless? He may be able to destroy several solar systems with that much anger fueling him. How does Team 2 deal with that type of power?

KingD19
Yeah. As bad as Atrocitus is, his rage isn't literally endless like Mindless Hulk's. This would be a whole new level of WTF and would give even most high end guys like Supes and Orion fits.

jitay
Im just imagining Hulk jumping from planet to planet destroying them... Happy times

LeonBuco666
Yeah your right, I'm taking away, but hulk is extremely angry, angry because wonder woman strangled betty ross with her lasso and then swamp thing beat her of a tree like a bag of shit

pym-ftw
What feats of will does Vorgornus Koth have?

Why wouldn't you give him a yellow ring
Weird...

This is spite either way

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Stoic
So let me get this straight, you're giving the Hulk a rage ring, and he's mindless? He may be able to destroy several solar systems with that much anger fueling him. How does Team 2 deal with that type of power? thumb up

Not sure about several solar systems, but yeah Hulk shitstomps them.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Stoic
So let me get this straight, you're giving the Hulk a rage ring, and he's mindless? He may be able to destroy several solar systems with that much anger fueling him. How does Team 2 deal with that type of power?

lol yea i have the same question

TheHulk
Hulk 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.