Motorcycle Exhaust Burn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_Bean
Yesterday I got a burn on the inside of my right leg from a motorcycle. I'm used to small burns because I've ridden fourwheelers my entire life and have been burned before but after my leg accidentally touched the exhaust for NO MORE than 1 second - which actually did not hurt very bad at all - it started bubbling up as of last night. It's about the size of a quarter and has not popped and I can tell it is completely full of liquid. It's disgusting.

Can someone please tell me some home remedies to treat the burn / bubbling? I am afraid the bubble is going to bust and be painful but I still want to treat the area as much as possible. And also, can someone tell me how to treat it after it begins healing to reduce or even eliminate chance of scarring?

Here is a picture:
www.4gp.tw/b016/1371064107715.jpg

Kelly_Bean
Sorry, supposed to go in OTF. Won't let me delete it!

dadudemon
Looks fine, mang (as in, not in bad condition). I don't think you're supposed to drain it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Sorry, supposed to go in OTF. Won't let me delete it!

What I do when I get a blister: Lance it with a small sanitized needle (eg dip it in rubbing alcohol) and then slowly drain it until the skin is flush. You don't want it to burst and rip off, then you'll have an exposed wound and it will be all stingy.

ps post nudes

siriuswriter
How to Treat Burns from Physician's Desk Reference

There's a place you can click for "at home" treatment. And I searched for "minor burns."

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
What I do when I get a blister: Lance it with a small sanitized needle (eg dip it in rubbing alcohol) and then slowly drain it until the skin is flush. You don't want it to burst and rip off, then you'll have an exposed wound and it will be all stingy.

ps post nudes

What insurances do you accept?

ArtificialGlory
Dr. ArtificialGlory recommends... amputation!

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
What insurances do you accept?

Clam down

dadudemon
^

Yes, clam down!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.