Karate Kid Vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
Just wondering whether or not his karate would be enough to take down a seriously pissed off Hulk. Like, would he even be able to get near the guy.

LeonBuco666
No, this is spite against kk

Lord Feron
PC KK would have a solid chance of beating him since he was just over the top silly. I wonder if a simple T-clap would beat KK though.

chipguy_okay
Originally posted by Lord Feron
PC KK would have a solid chance of beating him since he was just over the top silly. I wonder if a simple T-clap would beat KK though.

This is what I was thinking and wondering as well.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Lord Feron
PC KK would have a solid chance of beating him since he was just over the top silly. I wonder if a simple T-clap would beat KK though. batman went toe to toe with kk, hulk pimp slaps his ass to sleep, but a thunder clap would definately work, this is spite anyway

Digi
The Legion ring should, in theory, be able to provide a buffer against a t-clap. I doubt that would work.

Anyway, what others are saying is correct. Pre-Crisis KK was written at absurd, impossible levels...but the feats are there. He'd put up a good fight, and could possibly win. Post-crisis or anything around current continuity, and Hulk destroys him.

operator616
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
batman went toe to toe with kk, hulk pimp slaps his ass to sleep, but a thunder clap would definately work, this is spite anyway

he had amnesia in one of their fights, not to mention that both of their fights are post crisis

the one in the brave and the bold v1 (can't recall the exact issue but i can look it up) was more impressive.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by operator616
he had amnesia in one of their fights, not to mention that both of their fights are post crisis

the one in the brave and the bold v1 (can't recall the exact issue but i can look it up) was more impressive. no its fine I'll take your word on it, I didn't realize it was pre-crisis kk is all, he could steal a few wins, but he'd be over whelmed imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.