Despero Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins

CIS PIS BFR OFF

Central City is where it takes place

I'm edging with despero

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

abhilegend
Despero stomps. Adam is no superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Despero stomps. Adam is no superman. Youre right Black Adam is greater; more ruthless and no weaknesses.

abhilegend
Here is what happens to adam.

quanchi112
Here is what happens to adam. Nope.

Golgo13
Despero.

the Darkone
Here is what happens to adam.

That's captain marvel, Black Adam was already incapacitated at JSA headquarters by the other JSA being posses by the 7 sins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
That's captain marvel, Black Adam was already incapacitated at JSA headquarters by the other JSA being posses by the 7 sins.
I know. Anybody capable of knocking out cap so easily would do that to adam too.

quanchi112
I know. Anybody capable of knocking out cap so easily would do that to adam too. Different characters and different mindsets.

Zack Fair
That Despero owns Black Adam something fierce.

iceman24567
Yeah that version beats Adam easily

LeonBuco666
Its current despero and current BA

Zack Fair
Well er...I dunno?

They are 2 near featless wonders.

Adam beat a newbie Cap Marvel and Despero got mind ****ed by Jonn.

JakeTheBank
Current Black Adam has jack all for feats.

Current Despero apparently was beating the Justice League + J'onn, but got solo'd by J'onn who turned him into a vegetable via mind rape.

LeonBuco666
I'm trying to think of a way to make this equal, adam wasn't anywere to be seen during the 60s/70s re-emerged through the 80's then everyone got retconned so there's not much pre crisis, I'm gonna make this post crisis versions

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

beatboks
Originally posted by quanchi112
Different characters and different mindsets.

also different powers. Courtesy of a deal Lady Blaze ( Shazam's demon daughter) made with the elder god set to pervert her fathers champion BA's powers come from different gods)

BA has greater durability than Cap because 2 of his gods give him that
he has greater strength for the same reason
he's no where near as fast because Heru ( the god that gives him speed) is not near light speed certainly not FTL
He also lacks Cap's endurance because no ine like Atlas in his make up.
using feats for Cap against Despero is false ABC logic

carver9
Adam has done what Despero has done with interest. Despero gets his face snatched off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by beatboks
also different powers. Courtesy of a deal Lady Blaze ( Shazam's demon daughter) made with the elder god set to pervert her fathers champion BA's powers come from different gods)

BA has greater durability than Cap because 2 of his gods give him that
he has greater strength for the same reason
he's no where near as fast because Heru ( the god that gives him speed) is not near light speed certainly not FTL
He also lacks Cap's endurance because no ine like Atlas in his make up.
using feats for Cap against Despero is false ABC logic So you agree that Adam wins.

DTM
Despero slaughters Black Adam, physically and mentally.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Despero slaughters Black Adam, physically and mentally. Based on ?

Golgo13
Despero.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Despero. How many out of ten do you think ?

DTM
Based on ?

God I hate when you say this......

Based on the fact that he was a match for basically 3 to 4 BA level opponents together, so 1 BA isnt going to take Despero down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM

Based on the fact that he was a match for basically 3 to 4 BA level opponents together, so 1 BA isnt going to take Despero down. WW 3. It goes both ways. Teth wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM

Based on the fact that he was a match for basically 3 to 4 BA level opponents together, so 1 BA isnt going to take Despero down.

thumb up

DTM
WW 3. It goes both ways. Teth wins.

WW3 wasnt an amped Black Adam, it was simply him not holding back and going all out (also, clearly his team wasnt dealing with him at full capacity, him being a teammate and all). Nothing he did there couldnt also have been done by Superman or Capt Marvel had they entered the same mental state. Despero a match for several equals to Black Adam at one time easily shows Adam alone stands little to no chance here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
WW3 wasnt an amped Black Adam, it was simply him not holding back and going all out (also, clearly his team wasnt dealing with him at full capacity, him being a teammate and all). Nothing he did there couldnt also have been done by Superman or Capt Marvel had they entered the same mental state. Despero a match for several equals to Black Adam at one time easily shows Adam alone stands little to no chance here. At the time he was not amped and there were more heroes against Adam as well.

Prove it.

DTM
Prove what? Since the beginning of BAs existence, hes basically had the same exact powers as Capt Marvel, hes basically been an evil Capt Marvel (different mindset, same physical abilities), yet Capt Marvel was one of 4 or 5 others (of equal power) that Despero was fighting together. I say you prove to me that BA all of a sudden can do something that Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman combined were a match for.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Prove what? Since the beginning of BAs existence, hes basically had the same exact powers as Capt Marvel, hes basically been an evil Capt Marvel (different mindset, same physical abilities), yet Capt Marvel was one of 4 or 5 others (of equal power) that Despero was fighting together. I say you prove to me that BA all of a sudden can do something that Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman combined were a match for. That is one showing and we've seen far less beat him. Cap. marvel is not Black Adam so quit trying to interchange the two. Black Adam wins.

DTM
Uh, physically YES, Capt Marvel and Black Adam are equals.

And yes, there have been several showings of Despero, pre and post him getting all Hulked out physically, though most of the post forms were Top Level JLA fighters, which I definately do not consider BA in that level.

Hes like Ultron that way, some Ultrons could fight and defeat entire Top Tier Avengers teams, other Ultrons lost to WCA or worse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Uh, physically YES, Capt Marvel and Black Adam are equals.

And yes, there have been several showings of Despero, pre and post him getting all Hulked out physically, though most of the post forms were Top Level JLA fighters, which I definately do not consider BA in that level.

Hes like Ultron that way, some Ultrons could fight and defeat entire Top Tier Avengers teams, other Ultrons lost to WCA or worse. Skill, temperament. Not the same.

Ultron is different than Despero. I see Teth as beating the life from him. Too ruthless.

DTM
I said they had different mindsets, but physically CM and BA are the same.

As for BA vs Ultron, again depends on which version. Some yes sure, others Black Adam wouldnt even be able to dent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM

As for BA vs Ultron, again depends on which version. Some yes sure, others Black Adam wouldnt even be able to dent. You agree then by saying mindset is different that they are not the same.

Prove it.

DTM
Im pretty sure I said from the beginning that CM and BA were different mentally, but physically the same. Different attitudes and what not, but the same strength, speed, toughness, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Im pretty sure I said from the beginning that CM and BA were different mentally, but physically the same. Different attitudes and what not, but the same strength, speed, toughness, etc. If you believe they aren't the same you concede the point.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM

As for BA vs Ultron, again depends on which version. Some yes sure, others Black Adam wouldnt even be able to dent.

Plus mind rape.

DTM
If you believe they aren't the same you concede the point.

Debating with you is like talking to a brick wall, my friend, and about as much point in doing so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Debating with you is like talking to a brick wall, my friend, and about as much point in doing so. Trying to use anothe character with a different mindset and level of aggression as proof is ridiculous.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Debating with you is like talking to a brick wall, my friend, and about as much point in doing so.

You should stop. I have been ignoring him for a while now.

DTM
Considering this is about a physical fight, not a game of chess, yes I thought comparing physicalities to be quite relevant here. If you think Black Adam defeats a foe that was fighting essentially 3 to 4 of him, at the same time, Im wondering if you know how "ridiculous" that sounds in return. Also considering that CM beats BA more often than not in their respective careers, then I dont see BA different mindset making him leagues above CM, or above at all really.

DTM
You should stop. I have been ignoring him for a while now.

Eh, hes fun, like talking to a senile person who doesnt know what day it is, almost too easy really, but hey, if he insists...... smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, hes fun, like talking to a senile person who doesnt know what day it is, almost too easy really, but hey, if he insists...... smile

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, hes fun, like talking to a senile person who doesnt know what day it is, almost too easy really, but hey, if he insists...... smile Leave abhi alone. At least wait until Hes online to attack him.

quanchi112
You should stop. I have been ignoring him for a while now. Face me.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Considering this is about a physical fight, not a game of chess, yes I thought comparing physicalities to be quite relevant here. If you think Black Adam defeats a foe that was fighting essentially 3 to 4 of him, at the same time, Im wondering if you know how "ridiculous" that sounds in return. Also considering that CM beats BA more often than not in their respective careers, then I dont see BA different mindset making him leagues above CM, or above at all really.

Despero is much more than a brick, though.

DTM
Exactly my point, BA stands little chance against Despero by himself on a physical level, adding in mental attacks during this physical brawl, and BA is out in record time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Exactly my point, BA stands little chance against Despero by himself on a physical level, adding in mental attacks during this physical brawl, and BA is out in record time. Based on ?

DTM
BASED ON the fact that Despero was already proven to be a match for 3 or 4 Black Adam level opponents combined (for the 5th time already).

Really, I know you get a dime for everytime you say "based on?" but really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
BASED ON the fact that Despero was already proven to be a match for 3 or 4 Black Adam level opponents combined (for the 5th time already).

Really, I know you get a dime for everytime you say "based on?" but really. Weve seen Black Adam fight multiple characters with great power before as well. Black Adam does not have the low showings which lower the average, greatly.

DTM
Tell me the last time Black Adam fought a force like Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman TOGETHER, and was a match for them all. Not even in WW3 did he do so, which clearly youre using BA from here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Tell me the last time Black Adam fought a force like Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman TOGETHER, and was a match for them all. Not even in WW3 did he do so, which clearly youre using BA from here. He fought greater forces in WW3. You're basing your entire opinion on one showing for Despero.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Exactly my point, BA stands little chance against Despero by himself on a physical level, adding in mental attacks during this physical brawl, and BA is out in record time.

And it's not even close, IMO. Despero Vs the General. Who do you got?

DTM
As you are basing your entire argument on WW3 (and no, the JSA force that Black Adam fought in WW3 was not close to the level of Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman - keeping in mind they didnt want to beat him, just stop him, Despero wanted those heroes dead, the JSA did not have the same mindset when trying to container BA in WW3).

quanchi112
And it's not even close, IMO. Despero Vs the General. Who do you got? Thats off topic.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
As you are basing your entire argument on WW3 (and no, the JSA force that Black Adam fought in WW3 was not close to the level of Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman - keeping in mind they didnt want to beat him, just stop him, Despero wanted those heroes dead, the JSA did not have the same mindset when trying to container BA in WW3).

Yeah, they were holding back.

DTM
And it's not even close, IMO. Despero Vs the General. Who do you got?

Physically its probably a match, slight edge to Eiling, though with mental bolts flying from Despero, in the end Id give him the win.

quanchi112
Yeah, they were holding back. Still a greater sowing of heroes than what Despero faced.

DTM
Not even close IMO.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
As you are basing your entire argument on WW3 (and no, the JSA force that Black Adam fought in WW3 was not close to the level of Superman, Capt Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Hourman - keeping in mind they didnt want to beat him, just stop him, Despero wanted those heroes dead, the JSA did not have the same mindset when trying to container BA in WW3). That is one showing and one alone you are basing it off of. You can't ignore the lower showings. That is one showing I am countering your one showing with.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Not even close IMO.

Maybe if Adam had a small team with him.

DTM
Or a big team. smile

quanchi112
Maybe if Adam had a small team with him. Really ?

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Or a big team. smile

Like the JLA. wink

DTM
Yeah, then Id vote for BA to win here. smile

quanchi112
Like the JLA. wink Do you really think he needs the entire Jla backing him here ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Yeah, then Id vote for BA to win here. smile You can't be serious.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Yeah, then Id vote for BA to win here. smile

Adam
Billy
Superman
GL
Flash

Should be good to go.

DTM
Sure, with that lineup, Id probably go JLA as well (BA would help there, alittle bit, Im sure).

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Sure, with that lineup, Id probably go JLA as well (BA would help there, alittle bit, Im sure). You are still flawed since you are just focusing on one showing.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Sure, with that lineup, Id probably go JLA as well (BA would help there, alittle bit, Im sure).

I think Superman will help the most, since he has pretty good willpower. But the JLA might need a strong TP to win the majority.

DTM
As I said, as are you, with BA in WW3. Also, Despero after VnV fought and almost took out a top level JLA again, with only Superman and Zatanna barely about to defeat him. Now we have 2 instances. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
As I said, as are you, with BA in WW3. Also, Despero after VnV fought and almost took out a top level JLA again, with only Superman and Zatanna barely about to defeat him. Now we have 2 instances. smile They defeated him whereas Black Adam spared MM so there's that too. We also have many other showings while you even highlight another defeat.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
As I said, as are you, with BA in WW3. Also, Despero after VnV fought and almost took out a top level JLA again, with only Superman and Zatanna barely about to defeat him. Now we have 2 instances. smile

Yep, yep. Didn't they need the assistance of Johnny Sorrow to take him out?

DTM
In VnV I think they did, in the JLA appearance afterwards, no I dont believe so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
In VnV I think they did, in the JLA appearance afterwards, no I dont believe so. You can't just focus on certain showings.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
In VnV I think they did, in the JLA appearance afterwards, no I dont believe so.

MM needed to pull a one time mind power move to take out Despero back in the day. Only could be used once in a lifetime.

DTM
I have TWO showings now where Despero was a Top Level JLA threat, you have ONE instance (WW3). You think Black Adam could come close to doing what Despero did in VnV or that JLA appearance afterwards, think again.

DTM
MM needed to pull a one time mind power move to take out Despero back in the day. Only could be used once in a lifetime.

Ah, yes, thats another instance where Despero was a Huge JLA threat, so thats THREE instances, to BAs ONE. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
I have TWO showings now where Despero was a Top Level JLA threat, you have ONE instance (WW3). You think Black Adam could come close to doing what Despero did in VnV or that JLA appearance afterwards, think again. He took on the jsa so that's two showings.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Ah, yes, thats another instance where Despero was a Huge JLA threat, so thats THREE instances, to BAs ONE. smile

yes

quanchi112
yes I named 2.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM

Don't forget his other abilities.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t438749.html

abhilegend
WW3 Adam was certainly amped. He was powered by seven gods and Isis' power.

abhilegend
hawkman beat the shit out of him with some help from Alan when he took on JSA. Poor teth. Firestorm also oneshotted him. Captain nazi was also choking him out.

laughing out loud

DTM
Ouch, doesnt sound very good for BA, does it. smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM

There are other instances where Despero took on teams. Did you check it out? Also, lifting the ROE is pretty uber strength feat.

DTM
Eh, Im sure BA can do all of that in his sleep. smile

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, Im sure BA can do all of that in his sleep. smile

Dreams are a powerful thing. big grin

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Behold the JSA beating Adam getting his shit pushed in by Hawkman untill Cap stops him.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16088798_adamlol.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16088799_adamlol2.jpg

quanchi112
Behold the JSA beating Adam getting his shit pushed in by Hawkman untill Cap stops him.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16088798_adamlol.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16088799_adamlol2.jpg Quit ignoring the rest of the fight and the details. Simply untrue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Ouch, doesnt sound very good for BA, does it. smile He is wrong.

quanchi112
WW3 Adam was certainly amped. He was powered by seven gods and Isis' power. When did I say he was not amped ?

Golgo13

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16088798_adamlol.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16088799_adamlol2.jpg

Wasn't there help from Hector and Rex?

abhilegend
Wasn't there help from Hector and Rex?
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.