Sentry/Voidtry vs DC team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Round 1:
Sentry

Vs

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Firestorm
------------
Round 2:
Voidtry

Vs

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Firestorm
-----------

This thread was inspired by a couple of users(they will go unnamed) who think that sentry could solo this DC team. I wanna see what everybody thinks.
---------
No prep or bfr
In character

iceman24567
Pass

yaadaveyaa
reported make sure armedforbattle receives a ban for making bait threads purposely reported

armedforbattle
Its not a bait thread you idiot. You guys think sentry can solo I think he would get stomped on. I wanna see KMCs opinion.

yaadaveyaa
reported again demanding a ban

xJLxKing
Lol, so you are reporting him for what? That he created a topic based on what you and two other members said. If you are so sure of what you said, why does this bother you? I mean you argued that Sentry/Void can win despite the fact that you did it in the wrong thread.

Anyways team beats Void

armedforbattle
dave
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxvjmtu4E21qhekre.gif

BeyondPower
Sentry wins easily.

yaadaveyaa
reported a 3rd time ban coming

armedforbattle
I won't get banned. All you're gonna do is annoy the mods.

iceman24567
You will be warned for reporting somebody multiple times for the same thing good job thumb up

yaadaveyaa
forum rules your breaking them your getting banned for 3 offenses now

yaadaveyaa
3 seperate offesnes 3 different types good job smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
Not how it works no expression

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not how it works no expression

y isnt it? u get penalized for breaking rules its a clear offense automatic ban

armedforbattle
Lol, if people got banned every time they broke 3 rules you would be banned 50 times over.

iceman24567
y isnt it? u get penalized for breaking rules its a clear offense automatic ban
No you dont know what you are talking about either way going on about the subject in this thread will piss the mods off so stuff it.

xJLxKing
and why are u telling them you reported them. Is that a THREAT

yaadaveyaa
simply stating hes been reported 3 times now is not threatening anyone but a bait thread made on purpose language toward another user and his pictures are 3 offenses worthy of a ban ill just report him a 4th time just to make sure someone pays attention where is pr and the raptor guy

iceman24567
simply stating hes been reported 3 times now is not threatening anyone but a bait thread made on purpose language toward another user and his pictures are 3 offenses worthy of a ban ill just report him a 4th time just to make sure someone pays attention where is pr and the raptor guy Good going now not only will this thread be closed but you will be chewed out for being a big fat cry baby

armedforbattle
and the raptor guy
Its Badabing, and thats Raptor King to you sneer

armedforbattle
Yeah this will get closes for being off topic. Thanks Dave.

xJLxKing
Anywho...
T2 wins

yaadaveyaa
sentry wins all fights here easily 10/10 should b closed for spite against dc team

operator616
i am curious as to why people think sentry does not win this.

does somebody here know that sentry beat post retcon molecule man?

yaadaveyaa
he also defeated ares destroyed asgard hes done a couple of GIANT feats and people just hate bob so they wanna troll against him but that is their opinion they're entitled to it

iceman24567
Sentry loses

TheHulk
1.Sentry loses 10/10

2.Void Wins 6/10

operator616
here's the sentry/void beating MM:

http://i.imgur.com/FUncWJ5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pfboyof.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SkUomig.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wPWFU7V.jpg

it should be noted though, sentry did die at the hands of MM in the same series more than once, it's still impressive nonetheless.

iceman24567
^Everybody has seen that Sentry still loses

quanchi112
^Everybody has seen that Sentry still loses How ?

iceman24567
^Spam

quanchi112
^Spam If he can survive complete annihilation how does the team beat him ?

iceman24567
^More spam

quanchi112
^More spam I am trying to debate whereas you're just saying spam.

Badabing
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Round 1:
Sentry

Vs

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Firestorm
------------
Round 2:
Voidtry

Vs

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Firestorm
-----------

This thread was inspired by a couple of users(they will go unnamed) who think that sentry could solo this DC team. I wanna see what everybody thinks.
---------
No prep or bfr
In character A few fanboys make outrageous claims and that compels you to make a bait/spite thread? blink

facepalm

Whatever your problem is I suggest you find a solution which doesn't include breaking multiple forum rules.

simply stating hes been reported 3 times now is not threatening anyone but a bait thread made on purpose language toward another user and his pictures are 3 offenses worthy of a ban ill just report him a 4th time just to make sure someone pays attention where is pr and the raptor guy Believe it or not we have lives, jobs, friends, families and responsibilities which do not allow us to be on KMC 24/7. Please don't report people several times thereby abusing the report function and incriminating yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.