Amazing Spiderman (w/out webs) Vs Data

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
eek! eek! eek!

Impediment
Just H2H? Where at?

Silent Master
Data is a much better choice for an opponent; as he's stronger, faster and more durable than Khan.

I'll have to give this some thought.

Dolos
Originally posted by Impediment
Just H2H? Where at?

Yes.

Spiderman does probably need the advantage of terrain imo; a rain forest.

Spiderman dodges bullets with ease, Data dodged lasers. Spiderman is not bullet-proof, I'm not sure if Data is. I've never witnessed him take a bullet. They both have at around the same strength.

I'd say Data's advantage lies in his ability to process larger amounts of information faster as well as his anatomical advantage of teleported nerve signals...whereas Peter's advantage lies in his superior senses and motility.

Silent Master
Data took machine gun fire during the movie First Contact and was unharmed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dolos
Yes.

Spiderman does probably need the advantage of terrain imo; a rain forest.

Spiderman dodges bullets with ease, Data dodged lasers. Spiderman is not bullet-proof, I'm not sure if Data is. I've never witnessed him take a bullet. They both have at around the same strength.

I'd say Data's advantage lies in his ability to process larger amounts of information faster as well as his anatomical advantage of teleported nerve signals...whereas Peter's advantage lies in his superior senses and motility.

Data has tanked bullets.

Data's android eyesight and hearing are comparably superman.

No idea WTF you mean with: "anatomical advantage of teleported nerve signals". But I suggest you lay off the drugs.

Impediment
Data's posotronic android brain is light speeds faster than Spidey's human brain.

Data thinks faster than humans. Fact.

Data's skull is made of uranium.

Data wins, but may be a tad scathed.

0otnIuQiGG0

Dolos
Originally posted by Robtard
Data's android eyesight and hearing are comparably superman.

What about his sense of movement.

As far as teleported nerve signals:

However, again, Data's superior speed and reflexes will win this without Data being pushed any harder than the previous two. Data will literally be able to pick up and fire his phaser before Khan can register, visually, that he is looking at Data: data is not limited to the speed of neuronal impulse. Data's reflexes operate at 1/60000000000 of a second as registering Khan, visually, can be any of the 1 out of 60000000000 processes he calculates in that second...

My explanation of Data's reflexes was in plain English.

I think the terrain might give Spiderman a fighting chance, anatomical motility translates to flexibility + dexterity to perform acrobatically what Data could not despite his rivaling strength and muscle response. He's not physically built for that kind of twisting, etc. Data's structural anatomy, ergo where he bends and how far, is human-like. Spiderman's is, well, spider-like.

quanchi112
Spider-Man clearly wins. Data might even beg him not to hurt him.

Silent Master
I don't see anything in that quote that mentions teleported nerve signals.

Impediment
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spider-Man clearly wins. Data might even beg him not to hurt him.

Data doesn't beg.

Data wtfpwns.

Robtard

Data's skull is made of uranium.

Stop trolling me, bro. Stop.

Dolos
Data's posotronic android brain is light speeds faster than Spidey's human brain.

I have not seen him demonstrate the sensitivity in changes to air density that is on par with spider-sense: ergo, precog.

quanchi112
Data doesn't beg.

Data wtfpwns. Hes begged before. I didn't want to have to do this but I might search for the clip if anyone denies it further.

Impediment
Stop trolling me, bro. Stop.

Calm down or I'll report you.

Impediment
Hes begged before. I didn't want to have to do this but I might search for the clip if anyone denies it further.

That's because Data had his emotions chip activated. Star Trek: Generations is the movie you're thinking of.

The OP did not state as to whether the emotions chip is on.

Data's default is emotionless.

Thank you. Come again.

quanchi112
That's because Data had his emotions chip activated. Star Trek: Generations is the movie you're thinking of.

The OP did not state as to whether the emotions chip is on.

Thank you. Come again. You can't assume its emotionless. We clearly see him beg and experience fear like some child.

Spider-Man beats him all the same.

With it off he loses with it on he quivers like a baby.

Data is a real big sissy boy.

Robtard
Quanchi doesn't understand that Data has control over switching his emotion chip on and off. He's not seen First Contact and is youtube-clip debating again smile

Impediment
You can't assume its emotionless. We clearly see him beg and experience fear like some child.

Spider-Man beats him all the same.

With it off he loses with it on he quivers like a baby.

Data is a real big sissy boy.

One of the sub-plots for ST: Generations was Data's want for emotions.

Every other ST: TNG episode features DATA as emotion chip absent.

First Contact? Data shuts off the chip at Picard's behest.

Tell me how Spidey's human brain is faster in cognitive process than Data. In detail. I insist.

Data wins.

Paper or plastic, sir?

quanchi112
Quanchi doesn't understand that Data has control over switching his emotion chip on and off. He's not seen First Contact and is youtube-clip debating again smile Yes, and he also had to have Picard tell him to turn it off like some girl. I saw it. Shitty flick.

quanchi112
One of the sub-plots for ST: Generations was Data's want for emotions.

Every other ST: TNG episode features DATA as emotion chip absent.

First Contact? Data shuts off the chip at Picard's behest.

Tell me how Spidey's human brain is faster in cognitive process than Data. In detail. I insist.

Data wins.

Paper or plastic, sir? Data switches it on himself and off when ordered by Picard. If you want to ignore him using it fine. You clearly want Data to win but he still doesn't.

His reactions are faster on combat as evidence by feats. Consistent feats. We don't just highlight certain feats while ignoring the Borg pulling his slow ass under a door.

Spider-Man destroys him.

Robtard
Yes, and he also had to have Picard tell him to turn it off like some girl. I saw it. Shitty flick.

Impediment just told you that, clowny. But please, continue debating against a character you know next to nothing about; that's just your style smile

Impediment
Data was scared because Soran was pointing a weapon at him ready to fire. Data was new to emotions of any kind.

Tell me how Spider-Man is scary enough to make Data beg. Please.

quanchi112
Impediment just told you that, clowny. But please, continue debating against a character you know next to nothing about; that's just your style smile Fact is Picard isn't here to direct the lemming so he won't turn it off on his own even when scared.

Impediment
Data switches it on himself and off when ordered by Picard. If you want to ignore him using it fine. You clearly want Data to win but he still doesn't.

His reactions are faster on combat as evidence by feats. Consistent feats. We don't just highlight certain feats while ignoring the Borg pulling his slow ass under a door.

Spider-Man destroys him.

So Spidey is strong enough to break through layers of cordite and uranium? 'Cause that's what Data is made of.

Robtard
Fact is Picard isn't here to direct the lemming so he won't turn it off on his own even when scared.

Fact is you've not seen the shows or the TNG movies and you have no real frame of context concerning Data and the emotion-chip smile

Do more flips now.

Impediment
Fact is Picard isn't here to direct the lemming so he won't turn it off on his own even when scared.

Data's default is EMOTIONLESS.

The OP did not state otherwise.

quanchi112
So Spidey is strong enough to break through layers of cordite and uranium? 'Cause that's what Data is made of. Strong enough to break him. I think so. Vastly faster than Data who gets really scared when he turns his emotions on.

Lizard would wreck Data too.

Impediment
Data was scared because Soran was pointing a weapon at him ready to fire. Data was new to emotions of any kind.

Tell me how Spider-Man is scary enough to make Data beg. Please.

Answer my last post.

Spider-Man is not a killer. Soran is. That's why Data was scared.

Data's default is emotionless. Period. It's non-debatable.

VDW0ZnZxjn4

focus4chumps
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/troll-face-o_zps664ab781-1_zps28878945.gif

quanchi112
Fact is you've not seen the shows or the TNG movies and you have no real frame of context concerning Data and the emotion-chip smile

Do more flips now. I saw the movies. Keep saying I didn't, kiddo.

Picard: turn it off you sissy.

Data: yes, master.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Data's default is EMOTIONLESS.

The OP did not state otherwise. He still loses anyways.

Data with his emotions is a real coward.

Impediment
Answer my last post.

VDW0ZnZxjn4

Impediment
Time for a new tactic, Quan.

quanchi112
Answer my last post.

VDW0ZnZxjn4 Data will be scared of being beaten up all the same. Soran was pathetic combat wise. It's hilarious he begged such a weak character.

Datas quick thinking Didnt help there did it ?

Data still loses.

smile

With emotion chip on he is a sissy.

Impediment
How many times do I have to parrot that Data is emotionless?

This is not up for debate.

quanchi112
How many times do I have to parrot that Data is emotionless?

This is not up for debate. I said he loses without it.

Still damn funny to see Data beg that weak villain.

Robtard
I saw the movies. Keep saying I didn't, kiddo.

Picard: turn it off you sissy.

Data: yes, master.

laughing out loud

Keep lying and debating from ignorance, you're only two skill-sets smile

focus4chumps
I said he loses without it.

Still damn funny to see Data beg that weak villain.

you're scripting again. in first contact, data switches his emotion chip off remotely when picard orders him to. the chip is just an upgrade with an on/off switch.

stop being a goddamn wikipedia chimpanzee. wtf is wrong with your life? why dont you just watch the ****ing movie? you might like it.

quanchi112
Keep lying and debating from ignorance, you're only two skill-sets smile Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
you're scripting again. in first contact, data switches his emotion chip off remotely when picard orders him to. the chip is just an upgrade with an on/off switch.

stop being a goddamn wikipedia chimpanzee. wtf is wrong with your life? why dont you just watch the ****ing movie? you might like it. Yes, he's too stupid to do so on his own. Thanks for reiterating Captain Obvious.

Cry crying about Data begging a weak villain to stop hurting him. Weak. Khan slaughters Soren.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Data beats the living shit out of Spidey.. pure and simple

Data can calculate things faster than the human brain can conceive

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Data beats the living shit out of Spidey.. pure and simple

Data can calculate things faster than the human brain can conceive That didn't help him against Soren.

Robtard
Concession accepted.

http://imageshack.us/a/img836/4099/stupidclown3.jpg

That's your tell sign when you know you lost; you do it consistently smile

quanchi112
http://imageshack.us/a/img836/4099/stupidclown3.jpg

That's your tell sign when you know you lost; you do it consistently smile Wrong. He got,owned by the slow Borg and by slow Soren. Watch the movies, kid.

focus4chumps
Yes, he's too stupid to do so on his own. Thanks for reiterating Captain Obvious.

/derp

you really don't need to spend all this energy prove to everyone here that you're a butthurt dweller.

mission accomplished long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.