Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek: Into Darkness vs. Yoda from the live action films only. Yoda has had enough. Khan has been ruthlessly slaughtering jedis with greater precision than Order 66. The fight takes place in the Senate Pod room. Can the most powerful Jedi survive ?

juggerman
laughing out loud

jaden101
There was less butthurt in 1-guy-1-cup.

focus4chumps
how quanchi see's himself:

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/Typing-troll_zps9c84b8de.gif

quanchi:

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/1369342248592_zps5ca13646.png

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek: Into Darkness vs. Yoda from the live action films only. Yoda has had enough. Khan has been ruthlessly slaughtering jedis with greater precision than Order 66. The fight takes place in the Senate Pod room. Can the most powerful Jedi survive ?

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/diving-fail-you-tried.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
laughing out loud Originally posted by jaden101
There was less butthurt in 1-guy-1-cup. Originally posted by focus4chumps
how quanchi see's himself:

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/Typing-troll_zps9c84b8de.gif

quanchi:

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/1369342248592_zps5ca13646.png Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/diving-fail-you-tried.gif You guys all march to the beat of my drum. It's glorious what I have done to you all.

That being said, Khan wins.

focus4chumps
awww quanchi needs attention :O

Darkstorm Zero
You guys all march to the beat of my drum. It's glorious what I have done to you all.

That being said, Khan wins.

Quan, your drumming is terrible, and the neighbours have complained.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/get-out.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
awww quanchi needs attention :O No, you clearly do. You trolled my topic and threw a hissy fit. In your head. Stick to the topic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Quan, your drumming is terrible, and the neighbours have complained.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/get-out.gif Khan wins. Yoda gets tagged.

Darkstorm Zero
Khan wins. Yoda gets tagged.

Sounds like a best seller...

"Mind of a Fanboy" ... Cologne for men who don't know how to argue like men.

Back on topic, Yoda wins, Khan has no counter to telekinetic attacks.

quanchi112
Sounds like a best seller...

"Mind of a Fanboy" ... Cologne for men who don't know how to argue like men.

Back on topic, Yoda wins, Khan has no counter to telekinetic attacks. All Yoda has done was push a weaker body in Palpatine or his troops who weren't aware of him. Khan is much stronger than either. They fight in character not how you want them too.

Darkstorm Zero
All Yoda has done was push a weaker body in Palpatine or his troops who weren't aware of him. Khan is much stronger than either. They fight in character not how you want them too.

I'm sorry, when Khan weighs in at several tonnes, then come and talk to me, until then your concession stands.

quanchi112
I'm sorry, when Khan weighs in at several tonnes, then come and talk to me, until then your concession stands. Palpatine does not weigh several tons either. If his force push couldn't beat or ko a much weaker body in Palpatine he isn't koing Khan.

Darkstorm Zero
Palpatine does not weigh several tons either. If his force push couldn't beat or ko a much weaker body in Palpatine he isn't koing Khan.

No, but the senate pods do. Watch the movie.

quanchi112
No, but the senate pods do. Watch the movie. Yoda never used them in an offensive way. He only protected himself and sent one back. Watch the fight. He didn't start chucking pods at Palpatine. It was Palpatine. Khan blasts him.

focus4chumps
Yoda never used them in an offensive way. He only protected himself and sent one back.

"sent one back"? he threw it at him you sniveling ass.

Robtard
Yoda wins.

quanchi112
"sent one back"? he threw it at him you sniveling ass. Yes, he stopped one and then sent it back. It was in response to Palps attack. Watch the movie.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Yoda wins. Based on ?

Darkstorm Zero
Yoda never used them in an offensive way. He only protected himself and sent one back. Watch the fight. He didn't start chucking pods at Palpatine. It was Palpatine. Khan blasts him.

I guess turning one into a spinning disk of death, and chucking it UP AGAINST NATURAL GRAVITY is somehow not a feat...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cali-fred.gif

Khan has no way to even get a shot off before he gets either torn apart or his weapon gets shredded.

Robtard
Yoda never used them in an offensive way. He only protected himself and sent one back. Watch the fight. He didn't start chucking pods at Palpatine. It was Palpatine. Khan blasts him. FFW 5:00

S5SkNrWSk5M

Now do some flips.

focus4chumps
Yes, he stopped one and then sent it back. It was in response to Palps attack. Watch the movie.

it was an offensive move you effeminate ass.

quanchi112
it was an offensive move you effeminate ass. It was him defending himself and then responding in kind. He didn't just start chucking any pods Palps way. If Khan sends a pod his way he responds in kind if not Yoda tries to close the distance.

focus4chumps
It was him defending himself and then responding in kind. He didn't just start chucking any pods Palps way. If Khan sends a pod his way he responds in kind if not Yoda tries to close the distance.

stopping it was defense. throwing it back was offense.

i dont get it. with so little brain activity, how are you able to maintain basic bodily functions and remain conscious? by all medical accounts you should be a diaper-wearing tube-fed vegitable.

Robtard
Quanchi doesn't understand what "offensive move" means. No one is surprised.

Darkstorm Zero
It was him defending himself and then responding in kind. He didn't just start chucking any pods Palps way. If Khan sends a pod his way he responds in kind if not Yoda tries to close the distance.

Your scriptwriting sucks balls Quan.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/magnum1.gif

quanchi112
FFW 5:00

S5SkNrWSk5M

Now do some flips. In the quote you posted of mine its exactly what I described. It takes Yoda five seconds or so to spin and launch. HahahahahahahahahA.

I'd love to see him do so as Khan simply blasts him while he mediates.

Thanks for the assist.

focus4chumps
quanchi the broken google-chimp is upset.

yell up the basement stairs and ask mommy to make you some hotpockets.

quanchi112
I guess turning one into a spinning disk of death, and chucking it UP AGAINST NATURAL GRAVITY is somehow not a feat...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cali-fred.gif

Khan has no way to even get a shot off before he gets either torn apart or his weapon gets shredded. Not the case against the clones with Obi.

It takes Yoda too long and leaves him wide open to an attack.

Khan blasts him. I mean clones were capable of firing blasts at Yoda so why can't a much greater skilled opponent do so. laughing out loud

Robtard
In the quote you posted of mine its exactly what I described. It takes Yoda five seconds or so to spin and launch. HahahahahahahahahA.

Thanks for the assist.

You said Yoda "never used them in an offensive way". You're clearly wrong. But since you're not man enough to just admit it now that visual proof has been given, you'll dance and try to flip it to something else, just like you did above. You're an easy puppet smile

quanchi112
stopping it was defense. throwing it back was offense.

i dont get it. with so little brain activity, how are you able to maintain basic bodily functions and remain conscious? by all medical accounts you should be a diaper-wearing tube-fed vegitable. Which supports my take. I said he launched it back as a counter. He never does so on his own in an offensive manner only.

Also takes way too long and leaves him wide open.

laughing out loud

5 seconds or so. Pathetic.

focus4chumps
Which supports my take. I said he launched it back as a counter. He never does so on his own in an offensive manner only.

Also takes way too long and leaves him wide open.

laughing out loud

5 seconds or so. Pathetic.

wow, you really are as dumb as a bag of dog shit.

Darkstorm Zero
Not the case against the clones with Obi.

What the fu.... This isn't even REMOTELY related to what is being discussed.... You have the attention span of a pea.

It takes Yoda too long and leaves him wide open to an attack.

It takes him an instant to stop the thing in mid motion, against gravity I might add. It takes a moment to spin it up and chuck it back against said gravity, to which it pulverises several other pods and forces Sidious to move and alter tactics.

Khan blasts him. I mean clones were capable of firing blasts at Yoda so why can't a much greater skilled opponent do so. laughing out loud

Because there are numerous clones, and only one Khan. Most clones that challenged Yoda never got a shot off.

In the quote you posted of mine its exactly what I described. It takes Yoda five seconds or so to spin and launch. HahahahahahahahahA.

Ok, so, now it becomes, Yoda didn't stop several tonnes of metal in mid-motion?

You are functionally retarded.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ughhh.gif

Khan won't be blasting anything as soon as Yoda force grips him, which is instantaneous.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/deal.gif

quanchi112
It was him defending himself and then responding in kind. He didn't just start chucking any pods Palps way. If Khan sends a pod his way he responds in kind if not Yoda tries to close the distance. Originally posted by Robtard
You said Yoda "never used them in an offensive way". You're clearly wrong. But since you're not man enough to just admit it now that visual proof has been given, you'll dance and try to flip it to something else, just like you did above. You're an easy puppet smile I correctly described the scene. What's funny is your clip leaves him wide open in a meditative state for five seconds. Great tactic. Lol.

Read my posts, kiddo. Clip proves me right as rain.

quanchi112
quanchi the broken google-chimp is upset.

yell up the basement stairs and ask mommy to make you some hotpockets. You seem upset. Everything ok ?

quanchi112
wow, you really are as dumb as a bag of dog shit. Film proves me right twofold. Five seconds and an easy target. Great move, kiddo.

Robtard
I correctly described the scene. What's funny is your clip leaves him wide open in a meditative state for five seconds. Great tactic. Lol.

Read my posts, kiddo. Clip proves me right as rain.

Opening up with "never used them in an offensive way" is not correctly describing the scene. But continue doing clown flips; cos it's all you have.

You lost already, but you will be you; so enjoy swallowing your own @sshole in here smile

quanchi112
Ok, so, now it becomes, Yoda didn't stop several tonnes of metal in mid-motion?

You are functionally retarded.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ughhh.gif

Khan won't be blasting anything as soon as Yoda force grips him, which is instantaneous.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/deal.gif He did stop it. I always said he did. He also stays still and takes seconds to spin and launch. Wide open for Khan. Bye bye Yoda.

Yoda didn't force defeat Palpatine who is much weaker than Khan is. Khan wins.

quanchi112
Opening up with "never used them in an offensive way" is not correctly describing the scene. But continue doing clown flips; cos it's all you have.

You lost already but you will be you; so enjoy swallowing your own @sshole in here smile He countered and responds after stopping by sending it back. I said so immediately. You just look silly.

Yoda can sit there and spin it while Khan destroys his body.

laughing out loud

Posting clips which prove and reaffirm my case. Awesome.

Darkstorm Zero
I edited my previous post BTW to answer a post I missed, so I'll re-quote it here.

What the fu.... This isn't even REMOTELY related to what is being discussed.... You have the attention span of a pea.

It takes him an instant to stop the thing in mid motion, against gravity I might add. It takes a moment to spin it up and chuck it back against said gravity, to which it pulverises several other pods and forces Sidious to move and alter tactics.

Because there are numerous clones, and only one Khan. Most clones that challenged Yoda never got a shot off.

He did stop it. I always said he did. He also stays still and takes seconds to spin and launch. Wide open for Khan. Bye bye Yoda.

No, what you are not understanding is that there is literally nothing stopping Yoda using that same force grip to immobilise Khan, Gun and all. What, you think I was arguing that Khan was gonna actually throw spinny disks at Khan?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Yoda didn't force defeat Palpatine who is much weaker than Khan is. Khan wins.

Physically, Palps may be weaker than khan, but the force is a powerful ally and amplifier that puts Sidious out of Khan's league by dozens of orders of magnitude.

quanchi112
I edited my previous post BTW to answer a post I missed, so I'll re-quote it here.

No, what you are not understanding is that there is literally nothing stopping Yoda using that same force grip to immobilise Khan, Gun and all. What, you think I was arguing that Khan was gonna actually throw spinny disks at Khan?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Physically, Palps may be weaker than khan, but the force is a powerful ally and amplifier that puts Sidious out of Khan's league by dozens of orders of magnitude. Because he doesn't do so to immobilize his enemies. We've seen him fight. Dooku, Palpatine, and clones. We see he uses force powers to defend against those attacks.

No, but I'm telling you Yoda doesn't just hurl pods. He defends himself and might force push. That's it. Didn't beat Palpatine. Fact.

If the attack can't beat an old man it isn't beating a genetic superman.

Darkstorm Zero
Because he doesn't do so to immobilize his enemies. We've seen him fight. Dooku, Palpatine, and clones. We see he uses force powers to defend against those attacks.

He did use the force on Dooku, he absorbed his force lightning. Oh and the fact that using force powers on force users is more difficult than on normal people. Khan is not a force user, thus he has no defence.

Clones get decapitated the instant they raised their weapons.

No, but I'm telling you Yoda doesn't just hurl pods. He defends himself and might force push. That's it. Didn't beat Palpatine. Fact.

Palpatine just happens to be a force user, and one of the few who are stronger than Yoda in pure power.

If the attack can't beat an old man it isn't beating a genetic superman.

Khan doesn't have Force Precog, not force powers to defend himself with. He will simply look at Yoda helplessly as his arms, legs and weapon refuse to budge.

quanchi112
He did use the force on Dooku, he absorbed his force lightning. Oh and the fact that using force powers on force users is more difficult than on normal people. Khan is not a force user, thus he has no defence.

Clones get decapitated the instant they raised their weapons.

Palpatine just happens to be a force user, and one of the few who are stronger than Yoda in pure power.

Khan doesn't have Force Precog, not force powers to defend himself with. He will simply look at Yoda helplessly as his arms, legs and weapon refuse to budge. Yes, he did but Couldnt beat Dooku with it either. He uses his powers to defend himself, usually.

Jango isn't a force user yet no one easily force crushed him. Not how it works.

Yes, in close proximity with his saber. I fully believe Yoda will try to win with his saber. You are starting to get it.

The force push hit him. Didn't defeat him. Lol.

You have no examples to support your case. Essentially you want to script the battle and ignore the characteristics, history, and temperament of the characters to sell your case.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, he did but Couldnt beat Dooku with it either. He uses his powers to defend himself, usually.

I'm pretty sure I just explained this to you. Dooku is a force user.

Jango isn't a force user yet no one easily force crushed him. Not how it works.

So, PIS, CIS and suspension of disbelief are all on full. Just because it is not explicitly seen, does not mean it cannot and does not happen. hell, Windu force crushed Grevious's chest.

Yes, in close proximity with his saber. I fully believe Yoda will try to win with his saber. You are starting to get it.

Or throw the saber so fast and control it's movement like a remote missile that Khan can't dodge it.

The force push hit him. Didn't defeat him. Lol.

Let me put this another way then. Khan has no way of stopping that attack, Khan cannot get up with several dozen tonnes of invisible psychic force pressure continually thumping into him, he is pinned to the ground, and Yoda calmly walks up to him, pokes Khan's immobile body with his cane, then cuts off his arms at the shoulders and legs at the hips.

And thus, Khan has lost as he can never fight again.

You have no examples to support your case. Essentially you want to script the battle and ignore the characteristics, history, and temperament of the characters to sell your case.

You wrote the OP bro, Yoda enraged, he aint going to be holding back.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/joker.gif

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure I just explained this to you. Dooku is a force user.

So, PIS, CIS and suspension of disbelief are all on full. Just because it is not explicitly seen, does not mean it cannot and does not happen. hell, Windu force crushed Grevious's chest.

Or throw the saber so fast and control it's movement like a remote missile that Khan can't dodge it.

Let me put this another way then. Khan has no way of stopping that attack, Khan cannot get up with several dozen tonnes of invisible psychic force pressure continually thumping into him, he is pinned to the ground, and Yoda calmly walks up to him, pokes Khan's immobile body with his cane, then cuts off his arms at the shoulders and legs at the hips.

And thus, Khan has lost as he can never fight again.

You wrote the OP bro, Yoda enraged, he aint going to be holding back.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/joker.gif He only used it in defense. That's how he uses it in character save a force push which is fair game. I argue based on how these characters fight whereas you want to ignore that and script the whole thing.

You want to ignore the fights or how these characters interact with bias. Not the first time or last time I will see this weak argument. Canon. Undeniable. Pis and CIs is subjective and a tool,used by trolls whereas I accept all the evidence. Live actions films only. Characters were portrayed vastly different in that toon compared to the live action films.

We've never seen this. He took out a clone or so and it was not anywhere near this fast. Khan is going to be firing his guns so its silly for him to toss his weapon.

Palpatine got up. You don't get to cross match feats and ignore a frail human body getting up just fine and beating Yoda. Nice fanfic but is based off your wild imagination.

Yoda wasn't holding back against Palpatine. The circumstances were far graver with the galaxy in the line. I am using his temperament from that fight as well as Dooku which could have ended the Separatist affair altogether.

Face it Yoda is a failure. If this gets in close combat Khan breaks his face.

quanchi112
The Yoda side has conceded.

Darkstorm Zero
See, this ios why people have a problem with you Quan, this is why people cannot have legitimate discussion or debate with you. You wrote the damn OP, you didn't stipulate any of this, and in mid debate (In which you claimed was a cowardly tactic to another poster BTW) changed the stips, and did a goalpost shift.

Stick with the program you wrote Quan. Debates such as these are not from an in-story in-universe perspective, and are not plot or character driven. If you want debates like those, then write details into the OP like proper stipulations.

He only used it in defense. That's how he uses it in character save a force push which is fair game. I argue based on how these characters fight whereas you want to ignore that and script the whole thing.

No, I look at it as how they would react with their power set when plot isn't an issue.

You want to ignore the fights or how these characters interact with bias. Not the first time or last time I will see this weak argument. Canon. Undeniable. Pis and CIs is subjective and a tool,used by trolls whereas I accept all the evidence. Live actions films only. Characters were portrayed vastly different in that toon compared to the live action films.

It's only weak to you because you can't win a debate in any other fasion but your horribly stacked decks.

We've never seen this. He took out a clone or so and it was not anywhere near this fast. Khan is going to be firing his guns so its silly for him to toss his weapon.

Hmm, Killing several clones on Kasshyyk, and those ones outside the Jedi temple of Coruscant... Yoda throws his saber and stabs one on the heart.

Palpatine got up. You don't get to cross match feats and ignore a frail human body getting up just fine and beating Yoda. Nice fanfic but is based off your wild imagination.

So, once again, Sids having the force to a stronger degree and knows how to counter it's effects somehow does not apply. Interesting, but wrong.

Yoda wasn't holding back against Palpatine. The circumstances were far graver with the galaxy in the line. I am using his temperament from that fight as well as Dooku which could have ended the Separatist affair altogether.

Because Yoda kills indiscriminately, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Face it Yoda is a failure. If this gets in close combat Khan breaks his face.

Khan would never be able to hit him, and loses limbs to the lightsaber for trying.

focus4chumps
See, this is why people have a problem with you Quan, this is why people cannot have legitimate discussion or debate

fixed.

Darkstorm Zero
fixed.

Or in any forum for that matter... wink

quanchi112
See, this ios why people have a problem with you Quan, this is why people cannot have legitimate discussion or debate with you. You wrote the damn OP, you didn't stipulate any of this, and in mid debate (In which you claimed was a cowardly tactic to another poster BTW) changed the stips, and did a goalpost shift.

Stick with the program you wrote Quan. Debates such as these are not from an in-story in-universe perspective, and are not plot or character driven. If you want debates like those, then write details into the OP like proper stipulations.

No, I look at it as how they would react with their power set when plot isn't an issue.

It's only weak to you because you can't win a debate in any other fasion but your horribly stacked decks.

Hmm, Killing several clones on Kasshyyk, and those ones outside the Jedi temple of Coruscant... Yoda throws his saber and stabs one on the heart.

So, once again, Sids having the force to a stronger degree and knows how to counter it's effects somehow does not apply. Interesting, but wrong.

Because Yoda kills indiscriminately, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Khan would never be able to hit him, and loses limbs to the lightsaber for trying. I did not change the stips at all. Nothing has changed. I always argue in character but most of you don't. It isn't the characters and a flawed way of debating.

They still fight in character ie. we don't just pretend we are them with their powers as you are essentially eliminating the characters themselves.

Yoda had ample opportunity to do so and was in combat situations. He only does so in defense.

That isn't a stacked debate its called being consistent to both characters. I only argue in character. You bounce all over the map and create your own imaginary feats not even seen in the movies.

Yes. Yoda can throw his saber and has. I never argued otherwise but he was close and had an ally. If he misses Hes screwed. It also leaves him wide open while he's throwing it. He is going to be busy dodging blasts to worry about tossing his only defense.

Palpatine was hit with the attack. The attack was over. He Didnt defend against the attack at all. He was fine. We see Yoda use the force to deflect lightning but prior to that we see Yoda squarely hit and briefly ko'd. Yoda didn't use the force he was simply rocked that first time. Same thing with Palpatine.

Yoda was trying to kill Palpatine and failed. That is an example of him going all out.

Khan is more skilled, stronger, and better trained in combat. Yoda is only skilled with a saber and has a knowledge of the force and its general application. Khan wrecks him close. It's easy to disarm Yoda as well.

quanchi112
fixed. Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Or in any forum for that matter... wink You girls.

Silent Master
Yoda wins.

Darkstorm Zero
I did not change the stips at all. Nothing has changed. I always argue in character but most of you don't. It isn't the characters and a flawed way of debating.

You are the only one who thinks this way, and since you didn't stipulate it in the OP, my point stands. CIS and PIS are out according to forum rules unless otherwise noted, you didn't note it, therefore you are subject to the same rules as everyone else.

They still fight in character ie. we don't just pretend we are them with their powers as you are essentially eliminating the characters themselves.

Don't make me repeat myself.

Yoda had ample opportunity to do so and was in combat situations. He only does so in defense.

Irrelevant to a theoretical debate.

That isn't a stacked debate its called being consistent to both characters. I only argue in character. You bounce all over the map and create your own imaginary feats not even seen in the movies.

It's called drawing logical conclusions with the power set involved. We here on KMC are not restricted to plot development.

Yes. Yoda can throw his saber and has. I never argued otherwise but he was close and had an ally. If he misses Hes screwed. It also leaves him wide open while he's throwing it. He is going to be busy dodging blasts to worry about tossing his only defense.

So the force is not a defence or a weapon now? And dodging incoming fire is not going to be an issue for someone with precog.

Palpatine was hit with the attack. The attack was over. He Didnt defend against the attack at all. He was fine. We see Yoda use the force to deflect lightning but prior to that we see Yoda squarely hit and briefly ko'd. Yoda didn't use the force he was simply rocked that first time. Same thing with Palpatine.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dr-evil-right.gif

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the force or it's applications. I am far from surprised considering you lack the motivation to do any modicum of research before you slap together and jury-rig a thread.

Yoda was trying to kill Palpatine and failed. That is an example of him going all out.

No, an example of him going all out would not involve him retreating.

Khan is more skilled, stronger, and better trained in combat. Yoda is only skilled with a saber and has a knowledge of the force and its general application. Khan wrecks him close. It's easy to disarm Yoda as well.

More killed? no. Physically stronger vs normal humans perhaps, not against someone who is force amped and has 800 years experience with it. And jedi training involves military tactics and maneuvers. They know how to fight wars, and Yoda is the most experienced of them all. You dreadfully overestimate Khan.

quanchi112
I will get to this later when I have the time.

focus4chumps

coward. you'll just post your usual stupid "lol u mad khan wins" clownshit and move on to posting the next spite thread.

juggerman
coward. you'll just post your usual stupid "lol u mad khan wins" clownshit and move on to posting the next spite thread.

Khan vs Zod maybe? Zod loses due to Khan killing non humans and Zod is a non human?

Darkstorm Zero

quanchi112
coward. you'll just post your usual stupid "lol u mad khan wins" clownshit and move on to posting the next spite thread. So full of rage. You're a coward.

quanchi112
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dr-evil-right.gif Its about time.

Badabing
Quan, are you trying to get banned for trolling and spite threads? mmm

Anyway, this thread is a joke. Khan loses badly, my Quanchiapet. wink

quanchi112
You are the only one who thinks this way, and since you didn't stipulate it in the OP, my point stands. CIS and PIS are out according to forum rules unless otherwise noted, you didn't note it, therefore you are subject to the same rules as everyone else.

Don't make me repeat myself.

Irrelevant to a theoretical debate.

It's called drawing logical conclusions with the power set involved. We here on KMC are not restricted to plot development.

So the force is not a defence or a weapon now? And dodging incoming fire is not going to be an issue for someone with precog.

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the force or it's applications. I am far from surprised considering you lack the motivation to do any modicum of research before you slap together and jury-rig a thread.

No, an example of him going all out would not involve him retreating.

More killed? no. Physically stronger vs normal humans perhaps, not against someone who is force amped and has 800 years experience with it. And jedi training involves military tactics and maneuvers. They know how to fight wars, and Yoda is the most experienced of them all. You dreadfully overestimate Khan. I could care less what fantasy type characters you try to debate. You're ignoring the movies and how the characters fight while you just make things up.

You're wrong but when has that stopped you before ?

You dismiss everything that you don't like. You are like a bratty child.

You want to ignore the plot and objectivity while you want to if ore the characters. Biased.

Force needs to be enacted if you get tagged while off guard you're going to feel the hurt. Examples are force lightning ko'ing Yoda once and the other time him using his powers to redirect it. Order 66 wipes them off the map with precog and sabers.

No, I understand it completely. You want to pick and choose what feats to use and ignore other combat showings. Not on my watch, zero.

He went all out and failed. He was disarmed and cast down. Now since guards aren't coming in and since he doesn't have a limited amount of time he won't simply leave. But prior to he went all out.

Yes, more skilled. You might argue Yoda is more acrobatic with his force powers but his skill is dependent on a Lightsaber mainly. I've seen him up against guys with far less experience and that was not a favor. You greatly exaggerate the Jedi and specifically Yoda. Jedis show up and fight basically. They aren't really that formidable or badass. We see the bulk of the Jedi portrayed as inferior to Count Dooku's droid army. Awful showing. We've seen Khan look more impressive by his lonesome than a while slew of the best Jedi save Yoda.

Khan is more ruthless, more tactical, and can assess the advantages to himself in any situation whereas Yoda just heavily relies on force powers and his skills with a Lightsaber.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing

Anyway, this thread is a joke. Khan loses badly, my Quanchiapet. wink Pfffffft. Yoda never even beat anyone of note. guy was all hype.

Khan would intimidate the Jedi scum.

focus4chumps
I could care less what fantasy type characters you try to debate. You're ignoring the movies and how the characters fight while you just make things up.

You want to ignore the plot and objectivity while you want to if ore the characters. Biased.

Force needs to be enacted if you get tagged while off guard you're going to feel the hurt. Examples are force lightning ko'ing Yoda once and the other time him using his powers to redirect it. Order 66 wipes them off the map with precog and sabers.

No, I understand it completely. You want to pick and choose what feats to use and ignore other combat showings. Not on my watch, zero.

He went all out and failed. He was disarmed and cast down. Now since guards aren't coming in and since he doesn't have a limited amount of time he won't simply leave. But prior to he went all out.

Yes, more skilled. You might argue Yoda is more acrobatic with his force powers but his skill is dependent on a Lightsaber mainly. I've seen him up against guys with far less experience and that was not a favor. You greatly exaggerate the Jedi and specifically Yoda. Jedis show up and fight basically. They aren't really that formidable or badass. We see the bulk of the Jedi portrayed as inferior to Count Dooku's droid army. Awful showing. We've seen Khan look more impressive by his lonesome than a while slew of the best Jedi save Yoda.

Khan is more ruthless, more tactical, and can assess the advantages to himself in any situation whereas Yoda just heavily relies on force powers and his skills with a Lightsaber.

nice 3 foot stack of completely baseless and unsubstantiated drivel.

remember: no matter how high you stack horseshit, its still horseshit

quanchi112
nice 3 foot stack of completely baseless and unsubstantiated drivel.

remember: no matter how high you stack horseshit, its still horseshit You can't counter any of my points, slave.

focus4chumps
You can't counter any of my points, slave.

nobody owes you a retort for your fact/evidence-free rant. idiot.

quanchi112
nobody owes you a retort for your fact/evidence-free rant. idiot. If you can not counter you concede. Khan wins.

focus4chumps
If you can not counter you concede.

riiiight.

tell me more about how you're totally not an adolescent posturing attention whore?

NotAllThatEvil
Sometimes I wonder why you make polls if the only opinion you seem to listen to is your own.

On topic. They're three levels of jedi. Most of the low end feats you use are from jedi knights. Obi, yoda, and windu are jedi MASTERS. Ergo, they are stronger than the 66 body count you like.

quanchi112
riiiight.

tell me more about how you're totally not an adolescent posturing attention whore? Stick to the topic. You can talk trash either in the woodchipper thread or the off topic thread. Khan wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Badabing

Anyway, this thread is a joke. Khan loses badly, my Quanchiapet. wink

It's allowed on this board, that's why quan posts here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Sometimes I wonder why you make polls if the only opinion you seem to listen to is your own.

On topic. They're three levels of jedi. Most of the low end feats you use are from jedi knights. Obi, yoda, and windu are jedi MASTERS. Ergo, they are stronger than the 66 body count you like. Obi was shot and left for dead. Yoda survived due to only having it enacted in a favorable situation to him compared to the other Jedi.

playa1258
Yoda decapitates Khan.

NotAllThatEvil
Obi was shot and left for dead. Yoda survived due to only having it enacted in a favorable situation to him compared to the other Jedi.
But he didn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Yoda decapitates Khan. Based on ?

quanchi112
But he didn't. Still struck and didn't defend himself. We also see Palpatine kill a few Jedi masters easily. They weren't that good.

NotAllThatEvil
Which jedi masters? Yoda lived another 20ish years, windu kicked his butt, andI don't think he fought anyone else on the council?

quanchi112
Which jedi masters? Yoda lived another 20ish years, windu kicked his butt, andI don't think he fought anyone else on the council? The ones who accompanied Windu. Windu beat him but he's one of the elite. Palpatine also wasn't extraordinary either. He's no Khan.

NotAllThatEvil
Those were knights. Lower level, but good try.

quanchi112
Those were knights. Lower level, but good try. Jedi masters. Get a clue. He isn't taking knights with him to take down the secret master of the Sith.

NotAllThatEvil
Were they members of the council?

focus4chumps
the google-chimp's wiki search was accurate. they were jedi masters. just not on the council (likely the source of confusion).

but "master" doesnt necessarily denote "best of".

mace could have wrecked the 3 of them.

NotAllThatEvil
My bad...

quanchi112
Were they members of the council? You are wrong. Go sit in the corner you embarrassment.

quanchi112
My bad... Love hearing an opponent as it they were wrong. Glorious.

focus4chumps
just kidding. i wanted to see google-chimp jump for joy. they were all on the council.

quanchi112
the google-chimp's wiki search was accurate. they were jedi masters. just not on the council (likely the source of confusion).

but "master" doesnt necessarily denote "best of".

mace could have wrecked the 3 of them. Khan wins.

NotAllThatEvil
So a sith master is greater than lower jedi masters. Kahn is still human (more or less) and a lightsaber will destroy close range and the force will nullify at a distance. What khan gonna do?

playa1258
Based on ?

Having a lightsaber.

focus4chumps
mace windu, agen kolar, saesee tiin, the green smiling dumbass kit fisto were all high council members.

so google-chimp was wrong as well smile

Were they members of the council?

You are wrong. Go sit in the corner you embarrassment.

quanchi112
So a sith master is greater than lower jedi masters. Kahn is still human (more or less) and a lightsaber will destroy close range and the force will nullify at a distance. What khan gonna do? No, Palpatine was greater than they were whereas Windu beat Palpatine.

Khan is a genetic superman far superior to any Jedi or Sith on screen to this point.

Shoots him. Effective.

quanchi112
mace windu, agen kolar, saesee tiin, the green smiling dumbass kit fisto were all high council members.

so google-chimp was wrong as well smile I said he was wrong saying they were masters. You can never follow along, slave.

focus4chumps
I said he was wrong saying they were masters. You can never follow along, slave.

that was a direct quote and response you lying attention whore.

cry and say something stupid

NotAllThatEvil
Geez I admitted I was wrong. I saw the movie more than a month ago. Cut me some slack.

quanchi112
that was a direct quote and response you lying attention whore.

cry and say something stupid I rubbed it in he was wrong, slave.

quanchi112
Geez I admitted I was wrong. I saw the movie more than a month ago. Cut me some slack. No mercy is granted unless you admit Khan wins right now.

NotAllThatEvil
No mercy is granted unless you admit Khan wins right now.
But my mommy told me not to lie sad

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
It?

Badabing
Khan loses worse to Yoda than Thanos lost to Groot. Fact.

quanchi112
It? Say Khan wins. Do it.

Darkstorm Zero
I could care less what fantasy type characters you try to debate. You're ignoring the movies and how the characters fight while you just make things up.

I shall kindly redirect you to forum rule #7

And you will of course note that EVERY vs forum on KMC denotes that Plot induced Stupidity and Character Induced Stupidity are both disabled, Thereby rendering in-universe context utterly meaningless in an out-of-universe theoretical debate.

I will need you to provide specific quotes of me being wrong and not correcting myself on it please. And I mean actually wrong, not what you believe to be wrong.

anyways, since PIS and CIS is off, there is no reason why he would chose not to in here.

http://agfbrakpan.co.za/ClientFiles/Events/Matthew7-Do-not-judge/Pot-calling-kettle-black.png
http://talkingabouttheweather.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/stonecoldirony.jpg

You raging hypocrite. laughing out loud

I dismiss your accusations as mere projection of self loathing smokin'

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mindblown.gif

Could you.... possibly.... repeat that..... in English?

Context you idiot.

Yoda survived where others would have perished. order 66 worked due to Sids screwing with the force and diminishing the Jedi's ability to use it effectively. Damn dude Windu even explains this on screen.

I do not give a rats ass what you want to believe Quan, you are the one cherrypicking every scene and rubbing out the context.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/oh-please.gif

Unsubstantiated fantasies are not evidence, nor are leaps of faith so erroneous that you may as well have jumped into a house of cards.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/wvnOO.gif

Keep spouting nonsense. The only reason the Jedi were ever pressed was due to the 10 orders of magnitude numbers difference. Keep saddling Khan tho, ruff ryder.

Ruthless yes, tactical? not even remotely. Yoda's precog, and experience outshines Khan's by about 700 years.

quanchi112
I shall kindly redirect you to forum rule #7

And you will of course note that EVERY vs forum on KMC denotes that Plot induced Stupidity and Character Induced Stupidity are both disabled, Thereby rendering in-universe context utterly meaningless in an out-of-universe theoretical debate.

I will need you to provide specific quotes of me being wrong and not correcting myself on it please. And I mean actually wrong, not what you believe to be wrong.

anyways, since PIS and CIS is off, there is no reason why he would chose not to in here.

http://agfbrakpan.co.za/ClientFiles/Events/Matthew7-Do-not-judge/Pot-calling-kettle-black.png
http://talkingabouttheweather.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/stonecoldirony.jpg

You raging hypocrite. laughing out loud

I dismiss your accusations as mere projection of self loathing smokin'

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mindblown.gif

Could you.... possibly.... repeat that..... in English?

Context you idiot.

Yoda survived where others would have perished. order 66 worked due to Sids screwing with the force and diminishing the Jedi's ability to use it effectively. Damn dude Windu even explains this on screen.

I do not give a rats ass what you want to believe Quan, you are the one cherrypicking every scene and rubbing out the context.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/oh-please.gif

Unsubstantiated fantasies are not evidence, nor are leaps of faith so erroneous that you may as well have jumped into a house of cards.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/wvnOO.gif

Keep spouting nonsense. The only reason the Jedi were ever pressed was due to the 10 orders of magnitude numbers difference. Keep saddling Khan tho, ruff ryder.

Ruthless yes, tactical? not even remotely. Yoda's precog, and experience outshines Khan's by about 700 years. Yes, I was clear and supported it.

You can't just start making things up. You are giving him other feats. You are also ignoring the feats of the movies.

You were wrong when you ignored the movie feats and the fact Yoda was all out.

Your u funny images continue to be unfunny.

You hate me and have admitted to be ruled by hate when it comes to me.

You want to ignore objectivity and the facts presented in the movies by saying pis. That's picking and choosing.

Quit insulting as it's usually just evidence of you being wrong and being upset about it.

Yoda survived due to the circumstances. He faced two and had allies close by. He was not in the front lines and in the middle of battle by himself. Clouded their ability to pinpoint it. It did not stop their precog in battle. We see Yoda use it in battle. We also see Obi clearly use precog against Anakin.

I am not ignoring a single scene. You are falling back on the fanboy excuse, pis. Basically admitting what you do not like you simply disregard.

Yoda being defeated and failing in his objective is a fact. You want to pick and choose though. Hilarious.

They were annihilated. Order 66 wiped 99 percent of them off the map. Te rest we know of went into hiding. Hilarious.

Yes, far more tactical. He set up an event through someone else to expose the elite Starfleet officers. Guy is a one man army.

Yoda's precog failed hard. Palpatine ko'd him and beat him.

Khan would smoke Palpatine and not leave a complete and utter failure.

Darkstorm Zero
*Snipped*

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3c2e85afec6b444aa535f92ea3048894/tumblr_mkcme2NYzu1r426i4o2_r1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/c191a01d364cb74f37f4851d2ff82b8d/tumblr_mkcme2NYzu1r426i4o3_r1_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/b48056bd2d072ea2c36a5c37718d5dfd/tumblr_mkcme2NYzu1r426i4o1_250.gif

Please man, if you are going to debate, do so without breaking forum rules and relying on one gigantic special pleading fallacy.

quanchi112
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3c2e85afec6b444aa535f92ea3048894/tumblr_mkcme2NYzu1r426i4o2_r1_250.gifhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/c191a01d364cb74f37f4851d2ff82b8d/tumblr_mkcme2NYzu1r426i4o3_r1_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/b48056bd2d072ea2c36a5c37718d5dfd/tumblr_mkcme2NYzu1r426i4o1_250.gif

Please man, if you are going to debate, do so without breaking forum rules and relying on one gigantic special pleading fallacy. You just conceded. Awesome. I broke you.

Khan Nooinen Singh wins.

Darkstorm Zero
You just conceded. Awesome. I broke you.

Khan Nooinen Singh wins.

No Quan, If you took the time to read, I just said you used special pleading fallacy throughout all of your arguments, and not just here.

it is impossible to concede to a logical fallacy, therefore you have no case.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr6q5ksr041qgdn5bo1_500.gif

quanchi112
No Quan, I f you took the time to read, I just said you used special pleading fallacy throughout all of your arguments, and not just here.

it is impossible to concede to a logical fallacy, therefore you have no case. Wrong. It's impossible to argue with you since you ignore feats and attempt to create your own. It's awful and biased. I am consistent and objective. That's why you conceded, you gutless wonder.

Darkstorm Zero
Wrong. It's impossible to argue with you since you ignore feats and attempt to create your own. It's awful and biased. I am consistent and objective. That's why you conceded, you gutless wonder.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/smh-kid.gif

No Quan, I don't ignore a thing, you simply don't like the implications. I never created a feat as this is impossible. Biased is you ignoring context and the rules of debate to suit yourself and your ever present gimping and lowballing.

As I said, I don't have to answer points that are riddled with logical fallacies such as yours. Present an actual argument, and we can discuss it, otherwise piss off.

quanchi112
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/smh-kid.gif

No Quan, I don't ignore a thing, you simply don't like the implications. I never created a feat as this is impossible. Biased is you ignoring context and the rules of debate to suit yourself and your ever present gimping and lowballing.

As I said, I don't have to answer points that are riddled with logical fallacies such as yours. Present an actual argument, and we can discuss it, otherwise piss off. You ignored my entire argument, the characters histories, and feats.

Wrong. You makings up feats is silly.

You conceded. I knew I'd break you. It did happen much sooner than even I thought. Concession accepted.

Darkstorm Zero
You ignored my entire argument, the characters histories, and feats.

You had no actual argument to begin with. You rely on acts of plot induced stupidity, and there is no feat that I ignored, just your silly application of it. You went straight against your own OP right out of the gate, and have done so since, in an obvious attempt to troll. And as for ignoring character histories... I won't post the pot & kettle image again, because it's simply just too obvious that you ignore canon when it suits you.

Wrong. You makings up feats is silly.

It is impossible to make legitimate feats up Quanfool112

*snip*

Pure snot dribbling for the guy who Khan't post a legitimate and worthy debate.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Henry_Rollins.gif

quanchi112
You had no actual argument to begin with. You rely on acts of plot induced stupidity, and there is no feat that I ignored, just your silly application of it. You went straight against your own OP right out of the gate, and have done so since, in an obvious attempt to troll. And as for ignoring character histories... I won't post the pot & kettle image again, because it's simply just too obvious that you ignore canon when it suits you.

It is impossible to make legitimate feats up Quanfool112

Pure snot dribbling for the guy who Khan't post a legitimate and worthy debate.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Henry_Rollins.gif I accept all showings whereas you decide what's stupid and what isn't. That's bias.

You ignore the feats and create your own. Bias.

I did. You conceded. You have no honor. You're a coward and a rage boy.

Darkstorm Zero
I accept all showings whereas you decide what's stupid and what isn't. That's bias.

You accept only low ends, that's biased and cherrypicking, so don't even attempt to pretend you are fooling anyone with that line champ.

You ignore the feats and create your own. Bias.

Lies and slander, chimp.

I did. You conceded. You have no honor. You're a coward and a rage boy.

I conceded that you are a horrendous debater and an irrelevant rinse and repeat clown. Yay for you?

quanchi112
You accept only low ends, that's biased and cherrypicking, so don't even attempt to pretend you are fooling anyone with that line champ.

Lies and slander, chimp.

I conceded that you are a horrendous debater and an irrelevant rinse and repeat clown. Yay for you? I accept all but target the low ends. I mean wtf would I target when arguing against them ?

Cowardice nd denial, kiddo.

You can continue to run, momma's boy. Ill be here.

Darkstorm Zero
I accept all but target the low ends. I mean wtf would I target when arguing against them ?

You are supposed to be fair regarding debates. You don't even know what you argue half the time, and the other half you deliberately sabotage. You've done this for as long as I've known about you.

Cowardice nd denial, kiddo.

You are not even consistent with your own points... Why do I even bother?

You can continue to run, momma's boy. Ill be here.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/concessionclown_zps4c4d1580.jpg
*Honk Honk*

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38682046.jpg

quanchi112
You are supposed to be fair regarding debates. You don't even know what you argue half the time, and the other half you deliberately sabotage. You've done this for as long as I've known about you.

You are not even consistent with your own points... Why do I even bother?

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/concessionclown_zps4c4d1580.jpg
*Honk Honk*

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/300x300/38682046.jpg I am aware whereas you continue to make things up while ignoring facts while screaming pis. You might as well say bias because Thats all it is.

Yes, I am always consistent unlike you.

Concession accepted.

Yoda dies.

Sadako of Girth
Yes: Consistently wrong.

Darkstorm Zero
I am aware whereas you continue to make things up while ignoring facts while screaming pis. You might as well say bias because Thats all it is.

Making up... what? And yes, you rely on acts of plot to even begin to raise a point. Bias requires one to actively promote falsehoods, and rely on logical fallacy after fallacy to promote one character over another. YOU are the only one guilty of this.

Yes, I am always consistent unlike you.

Consistently incorrect, biased and trollish is not something to be proud of.

Concession accepted.

Yoda dies.

What? Conceded what? You didn't even have an argument in this point... Fantacy concessions, enjoy your imagination land wanker.

Estacado
Yoda.
Btw quan is full retard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yes: Consistently wrong. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Yoda.
Btw quan is full retard. How does Yoda win ? Can you argue or are you just capable of insulting posters which shows a lack of an argument more so than anything else.

Estacado
Yada,yada,yada....
Sorry but I dont speak retard.

quanchi112
Making up... what? And yes, you rely on acts of plot to even begin to raise a point. Bias requires one to actively promote falsehoods, and rely on logical fallacy after fallacy to promote one character over another. YOU are the only one guilty of this.

Consistently incorrect, biased and trollish is not something to be proud of.

What? Conceded what? You didn't even have an argument in this point... Fantacy concessions, enjoy your imagination land wanker. You made up feats. No, I based on facts and what's in character from thread to thread.

You're upset and full of emotion. You admitted it thus disqualifying your opinion when I'm involved.

Yes, I did and you failed to retort. That means you concede. Should I use smaller words ?

Darkstorm Zero
You made up feats. No, I based on facts and what's in character from thread to thread.

Bullshit on both counts. You could not even explain why Yoda couldn't do the things I described without using his plot driven mindset, a mindset he does not have here.

You're upset and full of emotion. You admitted it thus disqualifying your opinion when I'm involved.

Hate has no bearing on anger clownshoes112. You not having an inkling as to what you are debating is glaringly obvious to all who see you.

Yes, I did and you failed to retort. That means you concede. Should I use smaller words ?

I can't retort to imaginary or fallacy riddled points Quan. You can't even use the most basic English, never mind debating etiquette.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Sorry but I dont speak retard. Arent you from Hungary ?

quanchi112
Bullshit on both counts. You could not even explain why Yoda couldn't do the things I described without using his plot driven mindset, a mindset he does not have here.

Hate has no bearing on anger clownshoes112. You not having an inkling as to what you are debating is glaringly obvious to all who see you.

I can't retort to imaginary or fallacy riddled points Quan. You can't even use the most basic English, never mind debating etiquette. He did not do so. You can't create feats and ignore their portrayals out of bias. I deal with what did happen, fanboy.

Yes, it does. Watch the Star Wars movies as they agree. Go

You concede. I accept.

Darkstorm Zero
He did not do so. You can't create feats and ignore their portrayals out of bias. I deal with what did happen, fanboy.

The how in the ever blue hell can you debate theoretically? these are vs matches between 2 different characters from 2 different franchises, set in a neutral area with all their powers intact and their minds aren't driven by acts of plot or limited by circumstance. This is not simply plucking characters out of situations and plopping them in with no inkling about what is going on.

You are quite clearly not capable of participating or conducting vs debates, because you absolutely butcher them at every turn.

Yes, it does. Watch the Star Wars movies as they agree. Go

No Quan, you have to have evidence, and just pointing to the films or any medium and saying "go watch/play" is insufficient evidence to prove your case. You fail to meet the burden of evidence.

You concede. I accept.

I concede that you cannot debate? Yeah, I'll give you that.

quanchi112
The how in the ever blue hell can you debate theoretically? these are vs matches between 2 different characters from 2 different franchises, set in a neutral area with all their powers intact and their minds aren't driven by acts of plot or limited by circumstance. This is not simply plucking characters out of situations and plopping them in with no inkling about what is going on.

You are quite clearly not capable of participating or conducting vs debates, because you absolutely butcher them at every turn.

No Quan, you have to have evidence, and just pointing to the films or any medium and saying "go watch/play" is insufficient evidence to prove your case. You fail to meet the burden of evidence.

I concede that you cannot debate? Yeah, I'll give you that. To debate objectively is to debate based on facts not hey maybe this imaginary feat or that imaginary feat. That's you.

I have supplied evidence you just ignore. That is why you will never battlezone me, coward.

Darkstorm Zero
You took your sweet ass time getting back to this one, didn't ya champ? Maybe I should do one of your "Concession Accepted" rallys.

To debate objectively is to debate based on facts not hey maybe this imaginary feat or that imaginary feat. That's you.

Logical conclusion based on what a power is and how it is used. One is not subject to simply repeating feats that may or may not work in a particular situation that occurs in a vs debate theorem.

No matter how you want to slice this Quan, in every vs debate, the characters involved HAVE to interact with each other, and since they are from different universes and franchises, written by different authors, there is going to be some measure of theoretics involved. Yoda isn't simply going to repeat the exact same steps in the exact same sequence as he did vs Dooku or Sideous. He is obviously going to fight Khan differently than either of those opponents because Khan is an out of context opponent for him, and the vice versa is also true for Khan.

And once again, since your OP listed yoda as practically bloodlusted and since theoretical debates are not limited by situation in-universe circumstance, and since Yoda has a power set involving elements that are very nebulous in application, then we are not restricted to the application of this variable power to strictly what is seen on screen.

Are you saying Yoda cannot chop off his own arm because we have not seen it? Because that is precisely the argument you are making here.

I have supplied evidence you just ignore. That is why you will never battlezone me, coward.

Your evidence requires breaking forum rules, it requires going against your own OP, and it requires disbelief turned to maximum instead of the opposite. That is not evidence that is admissible. What it all means is that you are an extreme absolutionist, and one that does not even tolerate others viewpoints. You want to know the source of the rage against you? Not just from me, but from EVERYONE who debates anywhere near you? this would be it. Even when you are right and you have people agreeing with you, you drive them away with your snobbish ******* attitude. You don't want to debate, you only seem interested in stroking your ego.

quanchi112
You took your sweet ass time getting back to this one, didn't ya champ? Maybe I should do one of your "Concession Accepted" rallys.

Logical conclusion based on what a power is and how it is used. One is not subject to simply repeating feats that may or may not work in a particular situation that occurs in a vs debate theorem.

No matter how you want to slice this Quan, in every vs debate, the characters involved HAVE to interact with each other, and since they are from different universes and franchises, written by different authors, there is going to be some measure of theoretics involved. Yoda isn't simply going to repeat the exact same steps in the exact same sequence as he did vs Dooku or Sideous. He is obviously going to fight Khan differently than either of those opponents because Khan is an out of context opponent for him, and the vice versa is also true for Khan.

And once again, since your OP listed yoda as practically bloodlusted and since theoretical debates are not limited by situation in-universe circumstance, and since Yoda has a power set involving elements that are very nebulous in application, then we are not restricted to the application of this variable power to strictly what is seen on screen.

Are you saying Yoda cannot chop off his own arm because we have not seen it? Because that is precisely the argument you are making here.

Your evidence requires breaking forum rules, it requires going against your own OP, and it requires disbelief turned to maximum instead of the opposite. That is not evidence that is admissible. What it all means is that you are an extreme absolutionist, and one that does not even tolerate others viewpoints. You want to know the source of the rage against you? Not just from me, but from EVERYONE who debates anywhere near you? this would be it. Even when you are right and you have people agreeing with you, you drive them away with your snobbish ******* attitude. You don't want to debate, you only seem interested in stroking your ego. He isn't going to fight in the same sequence of attacks but you can't create new attacks and new feats to draw from. He can use his powers and apply them in combat just like he did in the films. Bottom line. We throw in the in character aspect and Thats objectivity.

Quit crying and raging. I'm consistent you aren't.

I could care less what emotional women think of me. I'm right you aren't. Get over it. Learn from me.

Darkstorm Zero
He isn't going to fight in the same sequence of attacks but you can't create new attacks and new feats to draw from. He can use his powers and apply them in combat just like he did in the films. Bottom line. We throw in the in character aspect and Thats objectivity.

They aren't brand spanking new attacks if they are used via the same power set, aka in this case The Force. It' not like I'm suddenly giving Shao Kahn the ability to suddenly do Scorpion's Spear. My point is it's different applications of the same technique. That's not creating a new power or feat, that's using the same power a different way.

Quit crying and raging. I'm consistent you aren't.

Concession accepted, you did not answer one thing in this post. And in this case, I am entirely valid in accepting your concession.

I could care less what emotional women think of me. I'm right you aren't. Get over it. Learn from me.

If you didn't care about what others thought, you would not post at all. This is a discussion and debate forum, not your blow up doll.

quanchi112
They aren't brand spanking new attacks if they are used via the same power set, aka in this case The Force. It' not like I'm suddenly giving Shao Kahn the ability to suddenly do Scorpion's Spear. My point is it's different applications of the same technique. That's not creating a new power or feat, that's using the same power a different way.

Concession accepted, you did not answer one thing in this post. And in this case, I am entirely valid in accepting your concession.

If you didn't care about what others thought, you would not post at all. This is a discussion and debate forum, not your blow up doll. We can only use the attacks we've seen within reason. You cannot make up new ones. You're making up effects we clearly don't see in the movies. laughing out loud

Yes, I did. I destroyed your post.

I care about debating you are irrelevant. You are merely in my way, hate boy.

Darkstorm Zero
We can only use the attacks we've seen within reason. You cannot make up new ones. You're making up effects we clearly don't see in the movies. laughing out loud

Clearly you are not listening to a word that is being said, the very definition of a closed mind. What exactly have I made up Quan? The force being able to move/immobilise objects? You clearly also are not aware of the forces applications.

Yes, I did. I destroyed your post.

You assumed to destroy a point I never even made. You fail. You never addressed a damn thing I said.

I care about debating you are irrelevant. You are merely in my way, hate boy.

No, you care about making speeches, and making up your own iterations of what people say without actually addressing what they say. You may as well have been a politician rather than go into theoretical debates and start spouting nonsensical bullshit the way you do.

Sadako of Girth
Based on ?

Things you say when checked against reality.

Your every post is a bitter lashing out everyone whom has spanked you and sent you on your way.
It why everything you say is repeated from something someone has rightly said to you before. Only when you mindlessy repeat it at people it doesn't apply to you look dumb. Like you do here everytime you childishly lash out at DSZ whom has pwned you on every post, as we all have.

quanchi112
Clearly you are not listening to a word that is being said, the very definition of a closed mind. What exactly have I made up Quan? The force being able to move/immobilise objects? You clearly also are not aware of the forces applications.

You assumed to destroy a point I never even made. You fail. You never addressed a damn thing I said.

No, you care about making speeches, and making up your own iterations of what people say without actually addressing what they say. You may as well have been a politician rather than go into theoretical debates and start spouting nonsensical bullshit the way you do. Yes, I have been. You're ignoring my words while making up feats.

The force destroying the human body in the manner in which you describe when we have not seen this done so.

Yes, I did. Denial suits you.

You will never face me in a battlezone. You're all talk. Gutless.

quanchi112
Things you say when checked against reality.

Your every post is a bitter lashing out everyone whom has spanked you and sent you on your way.
It why everything you say is repeated from something someone has rightly said to you before. Only when you mindlessy repeat it at people it doesn't apply to you look dumb. Like you do here everytime you childishly lash out at DSZ whom has pwned you on every post, as we all have. Quit ranting and try to stay on topic.

Khan wins. Prove me wrong. It's what people are supposed to do here, debate.

Sadako of Girth
Was on topic, your favourite... the "Quanchi" topic.
But now that silly matter has ended:-
Yoda dices Khan.
The movie sagas: Star wars and Star Trek prove this.

quanchi112
Was on topic, your favourite... the "Quanchi" topic.
But now that silly matter has ended:-
Yoda dices Khan.
The movie sagas: Star wars and Star Trek prove this. How does he close the distance between them ?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, I have been. You're ignoring my words while making up feats.

No, you don't, as I will demonstrate below.

The force destroying the human body in the manner in which you describe when we have not seen this done so.

Where the ever bloody hell did I say Yoda uses the force to destroy Khan?! There is a gigantic difference between imobilise and rend apart! This line of yours conclusively proves you fail to actually read, and are simply making up other peoples arguments in your own head!

Yes, I did. Denial suits you.

No, as I just demonstrated, you are tragically retarded and chasing shadows. You never addressed any of my actual points and ended up shitting all over the place.... again.

You will never face me in a battlezone. You're all talk. Gutless.

Says the raging lunatic who can't see the forest for the trees. I don't have to BZ you to own your pathetic rants, and only a fool would engage in a stacked deck with a looney tune like yourself.

Sadako of Girth
There is no distance from Yoda's POV using, and being one with the force. Please watch The Empire Strikes Back for more information on this before embarrassing yourself further by asking more silly questions like that one.. Also the speed that Yoda moves at in battle is fast enough.

quanchi112
No, you don't, as I will demonstrate below.

Where the ever bloody hell did I say Yoda uses the force to destroy Khan?! There is a gigantic difference between imobilise and rend apart! This line of yours conclusively proves you fail to actually read, and are simply making up other peoples arguments in your own head!

No, as I just demonstrated, you are tragically retarded and chasing shadows. You never addressed any of my actual points and ended up shitting all over the place.... again.

Says the raging lunatic who can't see the forest for the trees. I don't have to BZ you to own your pathetic rants, and only a fool would engage in a stacked deck with a looney tune like yourself. You will continue to try.

Quit with the insults. You are clearly taking this too personally. It's rather humorous but try to stay on point. Yoda can force push him but it did not ko Palpatine whose body is nowhere near as strong or resilient as Khan's.

Continue to whimper away while crying. Only hurts you.

quanchi112

Darkstorm Zero
You will continue to try.

Failure to answer, 1 point for me.

Quit with the insults. You are clearly taking this too personally. It's rather humorous but try to stay on point. Yoda can force push him but it did not ko Palpatine whose body is nowhere near as strong or resilient as Khan's.

Failure to answer & relying on faulty logic of "Palps is weak human with no force reinforcement or amperage = weaker than Khan who has no feats besides phasers" 3 points for me.

Continue to whimper away while crying. Only hurts you.

And playing the "no U" game... again.

4 points out of 4 for me, 0 points for you. You still lose.

quanchi112
Failure to answer, 1 point for me.

Failure to answer & relying on faulty logic of "Palps is weak human with no force reinforcement or amperage = weaker than Khan who has no feats besides phasers" 3 points for me.

And playing the "no U" game... again.

4 points out of 4 for me, 0 points for you. You still lose. I answered you to one point for me.

That is not faulty logic as that is a clear example of the force being used on a weaker body.

His cells have superior regeneration and he resisted 7-8 blasts which is superior than one force push.

You can continue to make up points and deny the examples I have commented on. Movies back me.

Sadako of Girth
It did not ko Palpatine a much weaker character so how does it ko Khan Noonien Singh ?

Khan Noonien Singh is made of all the same stuff that the rest of the universe is made of. ('No difference between air, earth rock trees' 'unified field theory' etc) Yoda is one with the force and can manipulate it.
Yoda>>>>>>>>>Khan.

Too small and fast a target. And that target will be able see what Khan would do before Khan thinks it.

Khan diced.

Darkstorm Zero
I answered you to one point for me.

No, you didn't, you answered your imaginary argument you think I made, not the argument I actually made in reality.

That is not faulty logic as that is a clear example of the force being used on a weaker body.

It was USED on SIDEOUS Who is even MORE POWERFUL in the FORCE, than YODA IS, and the FORCE AMP is ALWAYS ON. This is not a contestable point Quan, it's not debatable, normal humans who cop force pushes, including mechanical robots DON'T usually get back up. F@cking LEARN and BE TOLD about what is for once in your life instead of rambling and raving about the imaginary words in your brain.

His cells have superior regeneration and he resisted 7-8 blasts which is superior than one force push.

You have no evidence of this comparison either. And a force push can be applied continually via force grip, it doesn't have to kill, or even hurt khan to win Yoda the match, it simply has to immobilise and keep khan still. Once Yoda walks over and ignites the saber, Khan loses abysmally.

You can continue to make up points and deny the examples I have commented on. Movies back me.

No, the movies back ONLY one set of applications. You want to pretend that it is imaginary, but you fail to grasp common sense in that if Yoda can catch, lift and throw a multi tonne steel deck, there is literally nothing stopping Yoda from doing the same thing to Khan's body and weapon, NOTHING. You want to play the "We never see thus he never can" card, but it is utterly a bullshit card that is only ever played by whining biased fanboys.

quanchi112
Khan Noonien Singh is made of all the same stuff that the rest of the universe is made of. ('No difference between air, earth rock trees' 'unified field theory' etc) Yoda is one with the force and can manipulate it.
Yoda>>>>>>>>>Khan.

Too small and fast a target. And that target will be able see what Khan would do before Khan thinks it.

Khan diced. Yes, as they can manipulate it but all rely own their light sabers in battle. We don't see Obi easily beat Jango based on the force powers. I'm right and you just ignore the movie application of said feats.

Based on what ? We don't see him move that fast. Khan takes down multiple opponents with ease all moving on him. This is one target. Easy Peezy.

Sadako of Girth
They "rely own" lol

We aren't talking Obi-Wan.

You need to watch Revenge of the Sith.

quanchi112
No, you didn't, you answered your imaginary argument you think I made, not the argument I actually made in reality.

It was USED on SIDEOUS Who is even MORE POWERFUL in the FORCE, than YODA IS, and the FORCE AMP is ALWAYS ON. This is not a contestable point Quan, it's not debatable, normal humans who cop force pushes, including mechanical robots DON'T usually get back up. F@cking LEARN and BE TOLD about what is for once in your life instead of rambling and raving about the imaginary words in your brain.

You have no evidence of this comparison either. And a force push can be applied continually via force grip, it doesn't have to kill, or even hurt khan to win Yoda the match, it simply has to immobilise and keep khan still. Once Yoda walks over and ignites the saber, Khan loses abysmally.

No, the movies back ONLY one set of applications. You want to pretend that it is imaginary, but you fail to grasp common sense in that if Yoda can catch, lift and throw a multi tonne steel deck, there is literally nothing stopping Yoda from doing the same thing to Khan's body and weapon, NOTHING. You want to play the "We never see thus he never can" card, but it is utterly a bullshit card that is only ever played by whining biased fanboys. No, that is incorrect as are most of your points.

No, it isn't. If you feel force amp is always on prove it. We see lasers clearly cut them down in the Order 66. They died just as easily as anyone force or not would be killed had they been struck by it. Prove it. Why didn't Obi use force push against Jango ? I mean you are saying force>>>>>>all non force users despite that not being the case. You made a claim now prove it.

When has Yoda done so in combat ? You keep making up feats.

No, I want to argue based on what they do in character not when their power sets do in my mind.

I debate based on what we see not what my mind can dream up. That is you not I.

quanchi112

Sadako of Girth
You've cited no logic.

Incorrect. Those guns will likely be force turned around on Khan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>