a few questions that I need answers too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
I posted a thread the other day about mindless hulk with a red lantern ring, I was told at first he could destroy entire solar systems? But then he would be a complete planet buster?

How would mindless hulk with red lantern ring fair against galactus?
Or even a celestial?

If that version off hulk could stand any chance to even win

How powerful would WWH with red lantern ring be? A galaxy buster?

If so, what about a WBH with red lantern ring would he be a universal threat?

Out of the 3 versions I've mentioned, w/rage ring, who could stop them? In a one on one? Or what team could stop them ie annihalators, FF, avengers, jla etc

Need answers? Can't find them myself so you guys are my best bet, my fellow kmc threadsters(think that's a correct way to put it)

Thanks

Stoic
I think that he would destroy Galactus if Galactus were 7 ft in stature, and went at it with him solely in H2H fashion if he had the rage ring. However Galactus would simply reduce him to ooze and be done with the entire matter without lifting a finger.

Here's the thing. We saw how powerful the Hulk could get if all restraints were lifted during the HOTM arc, and that was without any other stimulus augmenting his personality. Marvel calls Thanos a universal threat, so why wouldn't this version of the Hulk be one? What planet would be able to resist him from ripping it apart? That's my opinion on the subject.

Oh, and any Team with a reality bender, or a time stopper, could, and would defeat him. There are other powers out there as well, but physical or brute force characters would be hard pressed to defeat him with that ring.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I posted a thread the other day about mindless hulk with a red lantern ring, I was told at first he could destroy entire solar systems? But then he would be a complete planet buster?

How would mindless hulk with red lantern ring fair against galactus?
Or even a celestial?

If that version off hulk could stand any chance to even win

How powerful would WWH with red lantern ring be? A galaxy buster?

If so, what about a WBH with red lantern ring would he be a universal threat?

Out of the 3 versions I've mentioned, w/rage ring, who could stop them? In a one on one? Or what team could stop them ie annihalators, FF, avengers, jla etc

Need answers? Can't find them myself so you guys are my best bet, my fellow kmc threadsters(think that's a correct way to put it)

Thanks

planetary threat at most. I dont see how he could possible be a galaxy buster by simply having a lantern ring. Any competant HH who used their powers intelligently could curbstomp him just not in h2h

Sin I AM
oh and no hulk no matter how "mad" he is could be a threat to galactus

celeyhyga17
Galactus eats him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.