WBH gets a 50 ton 2 handed Adamantium War Hammer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
World Breaker Hulk gets a 50 ton 2 handed Adamantium War Hammer, gets 50 yards of starting distance to run and build up momentum, and gets to smash the weapon right in the mouth of the following opponents...

The victims of this assault cannot raise sheilds, use intangibility, ect, ect, but must brace and fully take the blow; here are the possible results of the attack:

1) Killed/Skull shattered...
2) Injured very badly and KO'ed...
3) Injured very badly, but conscious...
4) Injured and conscious...
5) Fully tanked without much a problem...

Here are the contestants (only Classic Juggs gets shielding):

1) Primary Adamantium Ultron...
2) Classic Juggernaut...
3) Thanos...
4) Bor...
5) Odin...
6) Gaea...
7) DP Tyrant...
8) Exitars inner Dome...

LeonBuco666
1)Ultron - shattered skull, dead
2)Classic juggs - injured, unconscious
3)Thanos - dead ^
4) Bor -Injured and unconscious
5) Odin - injured and unconscious
The next 2 I don't know enough about
Exitar tanks it very easily, how does he even hit him, the guys 20,000 feet tallmessed

Shabazz916
They all die

juggerman
Juggernaut gets a 5

yaadaveyaa
without juggers shields i think he def gets ko'd but not dead

juggerman
He gets them here tho

yaadaveyaa
it says in the post he doesnt get to raise his shields :/

juggerman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

yaadaveyaa
World Breaker Hulk gets a 50 ton 2 handed Adamantium War Hammer, gets 50 yards of starting distance to run and build up momentum, and gets to smash the weapon right in the mouth of the following opponents...

The victims of this assault cannot raise sheilds, use intangibility, ect, ect, but must brace and fully take the blow; here are the possible results of the attack:

1) Primary Adamantium Ultron...
2) Classic Juggernaut...
3) Thanos...
4) Bor...
5) Odin...
6) Gaea...
7) DP Tyrant...
8) Exitars inner Dome...

my b i didnt read all the way then yea jugger tanks it no probelm

juggerman
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
my b i didnt read all the way then yea jugger tanks it no probelm

thumb up

pym-ftw
Thanos is hurt, Bor loses some teeth

That's it

carver9
Originally posted by Shabazz916
They all die

Sin I AM
LOM should make an adamantium dildo thread just for the lulz...but yeah everyone clears it...

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/tk_zpsbd7643f2.gif

TheGodKiller
1)Somewhere between 4 and 5.
2)2
3)2
4)3
5)5
6)5
7)5
8)5

juggerman
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
1)Somewhere between 4 and 5.
2)2
3)2
4)3
5)5
6)5
7)5
8)5

no

Stoic
They all die horribly.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by juggerman
no
yes

curryman
Honestly, I don't think this weapon helps him that much. It's not that far up from Hulk's fists.

1) Ultron - Dead
2) Juggernaut - If Cyttorak lets him, he'll stay conscious and fly into another galaxy. Odds are Cyttorak won't use that much power keeping Cain up, and he dies.
3) Thanos - Dead
4) Bor - Conscious but hurt
5) Odin - Conscious but hurt
6) Gaea - Conscious but hurt
7) DP Tyrant - Conscious but hurt
8) Exitars inner Dome - Breaks

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut's duability and "invulnerabilty" isn't tied into his forcefield. He tanks it with or without.

curryman
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut's duability and "invulnerabilty" isn't tied into his forcefield. He tanks it with or without.

He could only take so much though.

Once you start reaching levels above Cyttorak it just wouldn't make sense for Juggernaut to be able to tank it.

pym-ftw
Do you think hulk is > Cytorrak?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by curryman
He could only take so much though.

Once you start reaching levels above Cyttorak it just wouldn't make sense for Juggernaut to be able to tank it.

But WBH with an adamantium warhammer isn't above Cyttorak so I don't see how that's wrong.

curryman
But WBH with an adamantium warhammer isn't above Cyttorak so I don't see how that's wrong.
It's not above him, but I assumed this would be WBH using all the force he could possibly muster. It would be skirting the edges of Cyttorak's power.

Wei Phoenix
It's not above him, but I assumed this would be WBH using all the force he could possibly muster. It would be skirting the edges of Cyttorak's power.

Not even at the front gate.

h1a8

1) Primary Adamantium Ultron...=
2) Classic Juggernaut...
3) Thanos...
4) Bor...
5) Odin...
6) Gaea...
7) DP Tyrant...
8) Exitars inner Dome... All except Juggs are a 1. Not known about Gaea though.

curryman
Not even at the front gate.

Because Cyttorak has so many awesome feats right?

I wouldn't put him higher than Trans.

Naija boy
ultron-dead
juggernaut-dead
thanos- dead
Bor- dead
Odin- injured and conscious
Gaea- injured and conscious
DP Tyrant- injured and conscious
Exitars inner dome- broken

Wei Phoenix

I wouldn't put him higher than Trans. Originally posted by curryman

I wouldn't put him higher than Trans.

Well we have Trion Juggernaut who accessed the most of Cytorrak's power that we've seen casually punching through dimensional walls and whatnot. We have Juggernaut taking WWH's punches and not going down or showing any signs of pain. WWH had to BFR him instead of knocking him out like he did the others. Cain doesn't fear adamantium or Hulk. He can eat those punches and warhammer swings all day and night and be fine.

NemeBro
Who gives a **** what it is made of?

What is important is the weight.

Hulk is about 2,000 pounds IIRC. That extra 100,000 pounds gives his strikes 51 times their force by virtue of the extra weight alone, not even counting the extra force generated by the superior leverage a warhammer would provide for the strike.

Marvel_Mystic
I have to go to my boxing class on monday and this topic makes me cringe -_-

curryman
Well we have Trion Juggernaut who accessed the most of Cytorrak's power that we've seen casually punching through dimensional walls and whatnot. We have Juggernaut taking WWH's punches and not going down or showing any signs of pain. WWH had to BFR him instead of knocking him out like he did the others. Cain doesn't fear adamantium or Hulk. He can eat those punches and warhammer swings all day and night and be fine.

Why is punching through dimensional walls so impressive?

Obiously WWH wasn't going to do much to him....

Naija boy

The shockwaves of WBH and Bettys punches alone, disintegrated herald levels characters like Armcheddon (who was definitely high herald level) Wendigo, Bi Beast and an highly amped fing fang foom from miles away.Not to mention, those same shockwaves from miles away, also disintegrated the totality of the army of mindless ones whose combined power was so great that Umar, a skyfather and hell lord in her own realm had no chance to put them all down or even survive. The space cheese collateral damage stuff was also neat but less important/impressive (dark dimension and moons destruction) than the direct side by side comparison between he and other characters to emphasize the level he was operating at. Koing a herald level character indirectly is extremely impressive and would already place you above that level, but then how about disintegrating multiple of them with shockwaves from mile away? (mind you, disintegration would take exponentially more force in itself than a mere ko). This is before getting into the uncomfortable but mind-bogglingly impressive fact, that Pak had the mere shockwaves of the hulks punches directly outperform a skyfather in her own realm by annihilating the totality of the mindless ones who were portrayed innthat comic at a level where it was explicitly stated that Umar wouldn't even survive.

The power in a direct punch from WBH would be astronomically and exponentially greater than that in the shockwave (im talking several several zeros) and that's even before getting into the adamantium hammer which would multiply the force by even more.

Juggernaut taking a few hits from WWH (who is orders of magnitutde weaker than WBH) is not at all proof that he survives this hit let alone takes multiple hits day and night or what have you.

Honestly, I don't think this weapon helps him that much. It's not that far up from Hulk's fists.

1) Ultron - Dead
2) Juggernaut - If Cyttorak lets him, he'll stay conscious and fly into another galaxy. Odds are Cyttorak won't use that much power keeping Cain up, and he dies.
3) Thanos - Dead
4) Bor - Conscious but hurt
5) Odin - Conscious but hurt
6) Gaea - Conscious but hurt
7) DP Tyrant - Conscious but hurt
8) Exitars inner Dome - Breaks thumb up

Naija boy
^Bor died from a hit from Odinforce Thor, don't see how he survives here what would be a much more powerful strike tbh

googol
Originally posted by juggerman
no this

Originally posted by Naija boy
^Bor died from a hit from Odinforce Thor, don't see how he survives here what would be a much more powerful strike tbh sure, bor can die too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.