Flash vs The Aquaraian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
!

aquarian

cdtm
Has the null field ever neutralized exotic energies like magic, or the Power Cosmic? Has it ever failed to null an energy?

Asking, because when a variation of this fight came up on another board (As Aquarian vs any speedster), one of the know it all's thought Surfer could transmute him.

Meaning it can't cancel out PC?

bluewaterrider
Aquaman wins.

Originally posted by cdtm
Has the null field ever neutralized exotic energies like magic, or the Power Cosmic? Has it ever failed to null an energy?

Asking, because when a variation of this fight came up on another board (As Aquarian vs any speedster), one of the know it all's thought Surfer could transmute him.

Meaning it can't cancel out PC?

I dont recall him negating either. whether SS could transmute him depends on whether he can do it with less energy than his field's upper limit, which is hard to gauge.

Sixth_Winged
i think tie or acquarian.

my tie scenario would be this.

1. Forum Godlike Flash would blitz Aquarian aiming to punch his face a billian times before his braincells process a second to pop his head like a zit.

2. He runs iinto Acquarians nullifying field nullifying his connections with the speedforce. His friction shield gone, his metabolism normal, his speed normal, his durability normal, etc.

3. his flesh is instantly flayed and incinerated from the speed alone and his bones are turned into molten slag fragments which hits acquarian at such speeds, it passes through him like bullets anyway.

4. double fatality.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

1. Forum Godlike Flash would blitz Aquarian aiming to punch his face a billian times before his braincells process a second to pop his head like a zit.

2. He runs iinto Acquarians nullifying field nullifying his connections with the speedforce. His friction shield gone, his metabolism normal, his speed normal, his durability normal, etc.

3. his flesh is instantly flayed and incinerated from the speed alone and his bones are turned into molten slag fragments which hits acquarian at such speeds, it passes through him like bullets anyway.

4. double fatality. Aquarian takes this in a murderstomp regardless of flash feats short of flash time traveling to kill his mother...

4. double fatality. sure... or the aquarian just KOes flash without the speed advantage

cdtm
Originally posted by Uriel005
Aquarian takes this in a murderstomp regardless of flash feats short of flash time traveling to kill his mother...

Might just create an alternate timeline, if Marvel time mechanics are part of the battlefield.

Sounds like Aquarian's pretty much a speedsters worst match. Wonder how his field would affect Zoom II, though? Since his power isn't based on kinetic energy, but being slightly out of sync with time.. He could be walking at a snails pace from his perspective, and he'd outpace Flash.

So how does Aquarian usually lose, anyways? Can he be overpowered?

Sixth_Winged
Zoom would turn normal as soon as he go near him.

I think a projectile from a far would probably be the best bet.

time travelling to kill his mother though....well that could work.....if that time travelling included space travel considering aquarian is an alien and all.

cdtm

The null field damps kinetic energy, right?

But from Zooms perspective, he's not using much kinetic energy. He's not a speedster, and got sent slightly out of sync with normal time from an accident. Basically, time flows much faster on Zoom's side of the time flow, but he could still interact with normal time.

If the null field could somehow null time, wouldn't it affect ALL time, and not just target Zoom's time situation? So essentially, time would break down around Aquarian, making it virtually impossible for him to interact with the normal time flow?

Sixth_Winged
edit: i'm not sure anymore

edit: to that projectile theory of mine, it seems Aquarian's null field will nullify kinetic energy all together.

yes, the bullet wouldnt work. time travel probaly will

Originally posted by cdtm
Might just create an alternate timeline, if Marvel time mechanics are part of the battlefield.

Sounds like Aquarian's pretty much a speedsters worst match. Wonder how his field would affect Zoom II, though? Since his power isn't based on kinetic energy, but being slightly out of sync with time.. He could be walking at a snails pace from his perspective, and he'd outpace Flash.

So how does Aquarian usually lose, anyways? Can he be overpowered? anything both slow and weak can bypass his field. e.g.: he got bitten and infected by a zombie deadpool head and had to go hypernate in a meditative trance..

if you choke him out really slowly, you can kill him too. he is tailored for countering speedsters though.

Lord Feron
What is flash created a vacume to suck out the air away from aquarian. (not sure if his powers would protect him)

Sixth_Winged
That might or might not work. It's still kinetic energy driven so it might turn mild within 5 ft of aquarian

Galan007

I think a projectile from a far would probably be the best bet.

time travelling to kill his mother though....well that could work.....if that time travelling included space travel considering aquarian is an alien and all.
Wally couldn't absorb Zoom's kinetic energy:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16038764/1.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16038765/2.jpg.html
...So I doubt Aquarian's null-field would have any affect on him.

As for this thread: Aquarian likely wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.