The Fantastic Four (and Doom) vs The Chitauri Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
They get a nuke just like The Avengers did, but only use it as a last resort. How well do they hold up, and how good to they do compared to The Avengers?

1) The Chitauri don't get Loki
2) They have Loki

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
They get a nuke just like The Avengers did, but only use it as a last resort. How well do they hold up, and how good to they do compared to The Avengers?

Unless Doom can amp his lightning like Thor and Thing can smash like Hulk i don't see them winning. Dunno how they can aim the missile like Tony either

Lestov16
What about Johnny and Sue?

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
What about Johnny and Sue?

Johnny can't survive in space as we see in Rise and i doubt Sue could effectively control the missile at such a range.

the ninjak
1. The FF can't guide the Nuke into the portal and into the Chitauri HQ.

2. Thing doesn't have strength feats like the Hulk.

3. Johnny can fly all he wants. Super Nova is not an option.

4. Sue can't perform a bubble in the brain feat in this forum. And creating a shield for herself is only delaying the inevitable.

5. Reed is useless. Unless he gets to the portal's generator. He might be able to shut it down via the help of Selwig. Though I'm sure Loki would have none of that.

FrothByte
F4 would have mobility issues. Thing can't jump around like Hulk does. Only Torch can fly but he doesn't have the massive destructive powers of either Thor or IM, at least unless we consider super nova (which I don't think he can use in a city with people). Torch also doesn't have the durability of Thor or even IM. If he gets a direct hit from a chitauri, it's going to hurt him.

They also don't have a battle tactician like Captain America. Sue can create shields but I'm not sure how she'll fair if ever she's confronted in h2h and she's too tired to put up a shield.

And how are they going to stop the leviathans?

BruceSkywalker
Chitauri see Sue nude and run away from her big grin big grin laughing laughing laughing

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
And how are they going to stop the leviathans?

Thing SMASH!!!!!!

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
Thing SMASH!!!!!!

Leviathan might get a bloody nose, but I doubt it will stop it. It wasn't exactly Hulk's punch that killed the leviathan but a combination of Hulk's punch and IM's missile. Or a combination of Hulk slamming a metal spike and Thor's hammer strike. Or Thor's lightning itself.

I don't see the F4 doing any of those to take down a leviathan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.