Khan vs. Bruce Nolan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Khan against Bruce "Almighty" Nolan who has the power of God.

Who wins?

Robtard
Khan can't hurt Bruce and Bruce doesn't kill.

So Bruce makes a monkey tear its way out of Khan's ass and the match is settled.

KingD19
Wrong. Khan has skill. He takes it 10/10.

shifty

Silent Master
Khan gets WTF stomped, just like he did against Spider-man....only Bruce makes it more humiliating

KingD19
But...But SM. Superior Skill?

Silent Master
Khan doesn't have any skill, he got by solely on his superior stats smile

KingD19
But surely because Bruce was only God temporarily, his feats don't count because at another point he was just a normal guy right? Right? Doesn't my logic make tons of sense?

Silent Master
Speaking of tons, that is how much sh!t is going to be in Khan the cowards pants.

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
But surely because Bruce was only God temporarily, his feats don't count because at another point he was just a normal guy right? Right? Doesn't my logic make tons of sense?

YEeh he had loads of power but he couldn't even save his marriage with them. He loses on account of plot which has nothing to do with a VS thread. Khan wins since he's never been married

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggerman
YEeh he had loads of power but he couldn't even save his marriage with them. He loses on account of plot which has nothing to do with a VS thread. Khan wins since he's never been married

Khan never married because sheep are extinct in the Star Trek universe.

Lestov16
Khan wins 10/10 due to superior skill

/thread

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Khan wins 10/10 due to superior skill

/thread

Skill at sheep f23king?

Lestov16
Skill. Pure, unadulterated skill.

Silent Master
Skill. Pure, unadulterated skill.

What does Khan being skilled at sheep f23king have to do with a fight?

Lestov16
It's not skill at sheep f23king. It's skill at skill.

the ninjak
What would happen if for arguments sakes Bruce Almighty had his neck quickly snapped?

KingD19
It wouldn't work. He's God. Being able to do anything. He literally lasso'd the moon and pulled it closer to Earth. Snapping his neck is like trying to grab air. It's stupid because it won't work.

Even if it did, I doubt God would be taken down by a broken neck.

Silent Master
It's not skill at sheep f23king. It's skill at skill.

LOL!!!!

the ninjak
It wouldn't work. He's God. Being able to do anything. He literally lasso'd the moon and pulled it closer to Earth. Snapping his neck is like trying to grab air. It's stupid because it won't work.

Even if it did, I doubt God would be taken down by a broken neck.

Well Bruce just seemed to be a man with God's abilities on screen.

I never saw him turn into air. Or have precognitive ability.

If he gets his neck snapped then simply re-arises then good for him.

He seemed more of a normal man who could wish anything into reality. Like a genie. But unless Bruce wills himself invincible he wont be.

It's funny......I thought Bruce Nolan was Bruce Wayne in the Nolanverse. big grin

KingD19
The ease at which he manipulated reality makes it seem that if Khan even got close enough to try a physical attack, it'd be reflexive and he'd be invincible.

the ninjak
The ease at which he manipulated reality makes it seem that if Khan even got close enough to try a physical attack, it'd be reflexive and he'd be invincible.

True. I was only interested in what would happen in the best case scenario.

Silent Master
Didn't Bruce give himself superspeed when he was answering everyone's emails?

BruceSkywalker
LOLS.. When I first saw the title, I thought Matt combined Bruce Wayne with Chris Nolan...

anyway Khan loses

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Didn't Bruce give himself superspeed when he was answering everyone's emails?

He did.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Well Bruce just seemed to be a man with God's abilities on screen.

I never saw him turn into air. Or have precognitive ability.

If he gets his neck snapped then simply re-arises then good for him.

He seemed more of a normal man who could wish anything into reality. Like a genie. But unless Bruce wills himself invincible he wont be.

It's funny......I thought Bruce Nolan was Bruce Wayne in the Nolanverse. big grin

He did automatically have devine ablities before he "wished" them upon himself ie walking on water. He could very well rise from the dead if he did die.

I thought this was Khan vs Batman as well at first laughing out loud

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
LOLS.. When I first saw the title, I thought Matt combined Bruce Wayne with Chris Nolan.
Originally posted by juggerman
I thought this was Khan vs Batman as well at first laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.