Khan vs Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Master
This is Rock Lee from Naruto. Before anyone asks, There has been 9 Naruto movies. as per forum rules, all movie and TV series feats count.

1) Who is stronger
2) HTH fight
3) Khan gets a normal phaser and Lee starts with the 1st gate opened.

NotAllThatEvil
I've only seen two of the movies, but rock wins.

FrothByte
Lee decimates him. That guy can move faster than the eye can follow, especially if he removes his ridiculously heavy leg weights. He can also open his gates (I don't remember the proper term for them) which basically turns him into super saiyan mode.

Khan wouldn't last 10 seconds against Lee.

1. Khan should be physically stronger, meaning he can lift heavier weights. But Lee definitely has more striking power, being able to punch and kick through trees. Plus if Lee opens his gates it amps his strength and quickness.

2. H2H fight - Lee by a landslide

3. Considering how fast Lee is, I doubt a phaser can catch up to him. Of course Khan might get a lucky shot it, but it depends on how far apart they start from each other. Lee can cross an arena in a blink of an eye.

BruceSkywalker
From what I've seen Rock beats the shit out of him

KingD19
Lee can lift heavier weights as well. Considering his ankle weights(like Piccolo's hat and shoulder pad) weigh what seem to be several hundred pounds. So heavy they destroy the ground when he takes them off. I highly doubt Khan could move around as fast and as effortlessly as Lee if he wore them. In fact, I'd doubt he could even move.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Lee can lift heavier weights as well. Considering his ankle weights(like Piccolo's hat and shoulder pad) weigh what seem to be several hundred pounds. So heavy they destroy the ground when he takes them off. I highly doubt Khan could move around as fast and as effortlessly as Lee if he wore them. In fact, I'd doubt he could even move.

Ahh, good point. I'll revise my opinion then: Lee is both stronger and faster than Khan. Even Tobey Spiderman would be sorely pressed with Lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.