Superman(Man of Steel) vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Cavill Superman takes on Marvel cinematic universe.

Avengers
Thor, Hulk, Iron Man and Loki.

X-Men
Magneto, Shawn, Phoenix

Fantastic Four
Reed, Sue, Ben, torch, Doom, composite torch

Bonus round:
All of the above + Xavier and Surfer.

Discuss.

ares834
In the first round: Superman demolishes them in all likelihood.

The second round is a bit more questionable due to mind rape.

NotAllThatEvil
Might hit a speedbump in thor, but pretty much walks through everyone else.

steverules_2
It's only just come out and already mouths are placed firmly on Supermans dick...okay

Zack Fair
Originally posted by steverules_2
It's only just come out and already mouths are placed firmly on Supermans dick...okay You'll see.

juggerman
It's only just come out and already mouths are placed firmly on Supermans dick...okay

Would it really be that hard to believe? I mean Returns Superaman would stomp Marvel as well as Smallville Supes. Cinema Supes has always been pretty uber while Marvel likes to keep their movies more grounded.

As for the topic i'll have to wait to see the film but from the trailers and what i've heard from others Superman will likely be able to topple the Avengers in a fight. Dunno about X and SS tho

steverules_2
So doesn't anybody get to use kryptonite in this thread?

And can't phoenix turn him to ash or surfer use...his power of blowing up?

Kazenji
Originally posted by juggerman
while Marvel likes to keep their movies more grounded.

Not that much grounded compared to the recent Batman movies.

juggerman
So doesn't anybody get to use kryptonite in this thread?

And can't phoenix turn him to ash or surfer use...his power of blowing up?

No since OP didn't say so and we really don't know how K affects this Superman yet

I doubt she can dust Supes but mindphuck may be an option for her. Surfer is in the bonus round and may be able to do some real damage

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not that much grounded compared to the recent Batman movies.

True but i meant more grounded compared to Supes. And Marvel guys have powers so naturally they'd be less grounded than Bats

Zack Fair
Superman will probably tank her incineration blast. Surfer's suicide blast might get the job done, but I don't really know. Kal-El took a lot of punishment in the movie. Some of it with damage output on a planetary scale.

He was also fond of his super speed. He literally blitzed/bullrushed the shit out of everything and everyone who got in his way and his brawling skills were pretty damn good. I'd go as far as saying he is more skilled than everyone in the field.

juggerman
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman will probably tank her incineration blast. Surfer's suicide blast might get the job done, but I don't really know. Kal-El took a lot of punishment in the movie. Some of it with damage output on a planetary scale.

Oh man i'm getting a woody!

Darkstorm Zero
Oh man i'm getting a woody!

Have you been drinking that Saints Flow again wink laughing out loud

On topic, yeah, if Zack is correct, then yeah, this Supes may well clear it, with the possible lone exemptions of Phoenix and Surfer.

I want to see what Movie Thanos will be capable of...

juggerman
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I want to see what Movie Thanos will be capable of...

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand Avengers was great and i would love to see where the story goes, but this forum will explode with stupidity and trolling beyond belief once Avengers 2 drops. The amount of accepted concessions(real or otherwise....mostly otherwise) will be legendary.

Darkstorm Zero
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand Avengers was great and i would love to see where the story goes, but this forum will explode with stupidity and trolling beyond belief once Avengers 2 drops. The amount of accepted concessions(real or otherwise....mostly otherwise) will be legendary.

Let em. Don't let fools spoil otherwise good movies & good debates.

juggerman
Seeing MOS in about 5-6 hours!!!!!!!!!

steverules_2
No since OP didn't say so and we really don't know how K affects this Superman yet

I doubt she can dust Supes but mindphuck may be an option for her. Surfer is in the bonus round and may be able to do some real damage

Pretty much the effect it has on all versions of superman, I imagine it would weaken and could be used to kill him, otherwise it's not kryptonite

juggerman
Pretty much the effect it has on all versions of superman, I imagine it would weaken and could be used to kill him, otherwise it's not kryptonite

I mean how it affects him in the short term. Like will it strip all his power right away or will it slowly drain him? Will he get sicker and sicker or will her just pass out? How far a distance will it be effictive? Those things

quanchi112
If you don't want spoilers get out of this thread now.

Superman gets curbed. He is ko'd multiple times in the film. Struggles against a tower and kos himself on a ship. Ko's himself by falling after flying and hitting the ground. Crushed by henchmen initially and was laying there defenseless for a brief ko. Had to be decide whether to save a life or kill. He decides to kill only in that life or death situation. He regrets it but lacks killer instinct. Female lead villain also mocks him for his morality which is a weakness.

Thor beats him, Hulk beats his ass, Surfer beats him, etc.

Overhyped.

jaden101
Pretty much any of them who don't have superhuman reflexes or damage soak are going to be flying one punched before they even know Supes is anywhere near them. He doesn't have strength feats on par with lifting a continent into space but he can fly from the arctic circle half way around the world in a matter of a few seconds.

He does show weakness to mind manipulation so that could be a problem with telepathy but he isn't shown being controlled via it so difficult to say.

Thor would need a lucky hit to stand a chance cos his own speed even with his hammer is simply not comparable to supes. Hulk is too slow but would likely tank any damage supes could dish out. But supes would easily do the same. He was smashed through several building by one hit and came out fine.

Zack Fair
Thor's only chance is finding a way to put mjolnir on Superman like he did Loki in his movie.

Hulk will probably tank what Superman dishes out, but the vast speed advantage and mobility seals his fate. Kal was basically fighting a bunch of highly trained military Hulks throughout the movie. Superman is also more durable and hits harder than Hulk. Seriously...the force of his punches were creating sonic booms and ****ing up buildings.

Surfer and Xavier are the team's only chance IMO. And it would take a combined effort for the team to pull it off. Mind ****ery can **** Superman up, but lets not forget the fact Superman was not operating at full capacity. Just being in the kryptonian atmosphere made him drop to his knees, cough up blood and lose consciousness.

He doesn't even need the ridiculously uber world engine feat

NotAllThatEvil
He also shrugged off falling THROUGH a mountain. If I remember right, cars were messing hulk up.

playa1258
Superman's speed ,strength, and damage soak would be too much for any of the avengers.

BruceSkywalker

Avengers

X-Men
Magneto, Shawn, Phoenix

Fantastic Four

Bonus round:

Discuss.

Jeez Zack, I thought Quan would have done the first Man of Steel thread.. laughing laughing laughing but I will be seeing Supes tomorrow and will return back then

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Jeez Zack, I thought Quan would have done the first Man of Steel thread.. laughing laughing laughing but I will be seeing Supes tomorrow and will return back then I couldn't help it. MoS Superman just screams "Forum Deathbattle!!!!!!" I remember people saying Reeves/Routh Superman couldn't defeat Thor or Hulk because his 80s fight was mediocre(by all means lets ignore the special FX limitation at the time) and he was a lousy fighter. Good luck with that angle now.

FrothByte
I'd go as far as saying he is more skilled than everyone in the field.

I wouldn't say he was more skilled than Cap or Thor, even Loki might be more skilled... but because of the combination of his strength and speed then yeah, he wins.

Thor might get a few shots in but that's that. Phoenix and Prof X can mind rape him though. And SS should be able to just make himself intangible.

Zack Fair
How would Loki and Thor be more skilled?

I'll give Cap the nod, even though movie Cap never convinced me he was all that skilled. He was basically bullying humans and fodder aliens.

FrothByte
How would Loki and Thor be more skilled?

I'll give Cap the nod, even though movie Cap never convinced me he was all that skilled. He was basically bullying humans and fodder aliens.

Because Loki showed acrobatic fighting skills in the THOR movie that I don't see Superman replicating (at least not unless he uses his flight). Because Cap can do a whirling flying kick. Because Thor pretty much ducks and dodges around the hits of most of his opponents and even as a human was able to take on highly trained SHIELD agents. And because none of them have superspeed or levitating abilities, they need to rely on skill to perform those maneuvers.

Superman was a great brawler, but he didn't show the finesse of those 3. Not by a wide margin mind you, but still I'd consider those 3 as more trained and more skilled.

Zack Fair
Fair enough.

But Kal-El was fighting highly trained genetically enginered super soldiers.

Faora alone showed better HTH skill than the SHIELD agents, Cap and Thor.

juggerman
Just got back from seeing this!

Superman stomps these guys

Zack Fair
Just got back from seeing this!

Superman stomps these guys thumb up

FrothByte
Fair enough.

But Kal-El was fighting highly trained genetically enginered super soldiers.

Faora alone showed better HTH skill than the SHIELD agents, Cap and Thor.

Hmm... good point. Well to make it work in my mind (and you don't have to agree with me) I just think that Faora was more skilled but Kal-El was the better overall fighter, if that makes sense.

In the same way I consider Cap, Thor, and Loki more skilled than Supes but in no way are they going to beat him in a fight.

However if all of them lost their superpowers and fought each other as humans (removing Cap's supersoldier powers but still maintaining his fit body) then I believe that human Clark won't be able to beat anyone of them.

quanchi112
I couldn't help it. MoS Superman just screams "Forum Deathbattle!!!!!!" I remember people saying Reeves/Routh Superman couldn't defeat Thor or Hulk because his 80s fight was mediocre(by all means lets ignore the special FX limitation at the time) and he was a lousy fighter. Good luck with that angle now. Thor leaves his hammer on his chest. Hulk beats his ass. A tower ko'd Superman and Faora and her friend beat his ass. He was ko'd multiple times throughout this movie.

Hulk crushes him.

NotAllThatEvil
That tower was terraforming earth. He was not only vastly weaker than he was the rest of the movie thanks to krpto-air, but it hit the earth with enough force for it's effects to be felt on the other side of the planet.

playa1258
Hulk was getting his punches evaded easily by the vastly slower and weaker Thor.

Supes gravity beam feat far outclasses anything Hulk or Thor has done yet in the films.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
That tower was terraforming earth. He was not only vastly weaker than he was the rest of the movie thanks to krpto-air, but it hit the earth with enough force for it's effects to be felt on the other side of the planet. Not that tower the one on the ship which ko'd him into water. Awful showing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Hulk was getting his punches evaded easily by the vastly slower and weaker Thor.

Supes gravity beam feat far outclasses anything Hulk or Thor has done yet in the films. Hulk gets angry.

Hulk downing those giant alien craft with relative ease shits all over Super,an using his full power and flight in order to do so. Also had help iirc.

NotAllThatEvil
How so? A giant flaming structure falls on him before he knew about the full extent of his powers. He didn't look hurt in the water and with the flash back, we have no idea how long he was actually down there.

quanchi112
How so? A giant flaming structure falls on him before he knew about the full extent of his powers. He didn't look hurt in the water and with the flash back, we have no idea how long he was actually down there. His durability Didnt change just his skills and formidability.

Ko'd like a wimp.

Hulk destroys him.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk gets angry.

Hulk downing those giant alien craft with relative ease shits all over Super,an using his full power and flight in order to do so. Also had help iirc.

Come on. They say right upfront that he is way weaker near the world engine.

quanchi112
Come on. They say right upfront that he is way weaker near the world engine. Still had his powers. But who cares he had his powers when the ship tower ko'd him. Awful showing. Hulk drums him.

Zack Fair
Don't feed the troll.

Zack Fair
That tower was terraforming earth. He was not only vastly weaker than he was the rest of the movie thanks to krpto-air, but it hit the earth with enough force for it's effects to be felt on the other side of the planet. If Mr. Trollchi is referencing a tower I think it is the one from the beginning of the movie. You know...the iron one? It did not knock him out. Kal was basically chillin underwater.

Superman's World Engine feat is ridiculous. First we have the fact the thing was stated to be a mini-blackhole singularity. He stood in the very core of the beam that was terraforming earth. The counterpart's blasts were destroying Metropolis bit by bit. What makes it even more impressing is the fact that the atmosphere was making him weak. Do you remember how Kal-El dropped to his knees, coughed up blood and lost consciousness when he first entered the kryptonian cruiser with kryptonian atmosphere? Exactly.

Superman is on another level. Only someone as dense as that troll would dare suggest any of the characters stand a chance.

I suppose if you ignore everything else and just focus on one particular scene they might stand a chance, except no. Why do you guys put up with this shit?

playa1258
People keep bringing up the maverick missile getting the ko on Faora, but before she was hit, her helmet got damaged and exposed her to sensory overload.

The same thing that dropped Zod in immense pain and forced him to withdraw from the battle. Faora was probably hurt more by the sensory overload than the missile.

Impediment
Professor X for the win.

Supes can't withstand mind rape.

Zack Fair
They did?

LoL. Faora was in pain because of Kal-El exposing their temporary weakness. The same pain that made Zod drop to the ground. Zod was lucky the kryptonian gang came to his aid. Even then she blocked the missile with the palm of her hand.

Originally posted by Impediment
Professor X for the win.

Supes can't withstand mind rape. We don't know how he will perform at peak capacity but yes.

Xavier is their hope. Assuming he doesn't get thrown into space, wheelchair and all.

quanchi112
Don't feed the troll. Yeah, finally got that guy off my back, thanks.

quanchi112
If Mr. Trollchi is referencing a tower I think it is the one from the beginning of the movie. You know...the iron one? It did not knock him out. Kal was basically chillin underwater.

Superman's World Engine feat is ridiculous. First we have the fact the thing was stated to be a mini-blackhole singularity. He stood in the very core of the beam that was terraforming earth. The counterpart's blasts were destroying Metropolis bit by bit. What makes it even more impressing is the fact that the atmosphere was making him weak. Do you remember how Kal-El dropped to his knees, coughed up blood and lost consciousness when he first entered the kryptonian cruiser with kryptonian atmosphere? Exactly.

Superman is on another level. Only someone as dense as that troll would dare suggest any of the characters stand a chance.

I suppose if you ignore everything else and just focus on one particular scene they might stand a chance, except no. Why do you guys put up with this shit? He was ko'd. He was not chilling and struggled with a simple tower.

He isn't on another level. He's fast. That's it. Hulk crushes him. Actually, debate quit being a fanboy. It's awful.

ares834
Originally posted by Impediment
Professor X for the win.

Supes can't withstand mind rape.

The question is, can X perform such a feat before Supes blitzes him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
The question is, can X perform such a feat before Supes blitzes him? Superman isn't ruthless. That's clearly the case with Superman. Quit ignoring certain aspects of the character due to liking him and wanting him to win.

NotAllThatEvil
I assumed kill mode was on for all characters unless stated otherwise?

quanchi112
I assumed kill mode was on for all characters unless stated otherwise? Always fight in character or else it isn't Superman.

Zack Fair
I assumed kill mode was on for all characters unless stated otherwise? Making Superman bloodlusted would be overkill.

NotAllThatEvil
Prof. X. In kill mode is pretty scary.

Zack Fair
Yes he is.

ares834
Superman isn't ruthless. That's clearly the case with Superman. Quit ignoring certain aspects of the character due to liking him and wanting him to win.

Where did I say he would ruthless? Lol

One "weak" blow from Supes and X will be down for the count.

quanchi112
Making Superman bloodlusted would be overkill. No, it wouldn't. Surfer easily bests him as do others. You're getting your ass handed to you in the illegal thread you made in the comic versus.

quanchi112
Where did I say he would ruthless? Lol

One "weak" blow from Supes and X will be down for the count. He doesn't blitz everything in first millisecond of every fight. The guy Didnt even want to kill Zod. He's a puss.

Odekahn
Supes STOMPS

ares834
He was blitzing people all the time in the movie. Lol

Zack Fair
Thank you.

NotAllThatEvil
He ramed right into faora with no warning.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Supes STOMPS Ko'd by a ship tower. Lol.

quanchi112
He was blitzing people all the time in the movie. Lol Not right out of the gate. Watch the movie.

A few exceptions like when Zod was threatening his mother and what not but Zd was not even aware of his presence. Superman couldn't even win with a mblitz speed cheap shot.

NotAllThatEvil
He did win though. Sensory overload and all that...

Odekahn
Ko'd by a ship tower. Lol.

Hulk got KOd falling from a fighter jet, and his ass utterly handed to him by abomination.

Also, Superman wasn't KOd by a ship tower. Did you even see the movie?

Zack Fair
He did. He will just ignore all context, stick to the one showing that suits his "argument" and rant his way to 134 pages.

quanchi112
He did win though. Sensory overload and all that... What ?

quanchi112
Hulk got KOd falling from a fighter jet, and his ass utterly handed to him by abomination.

Also, Superman wasn't KOd by a ship tower. Did you even see the movie? Hulks much stronger in Avengers but his powers grow whereas Supermans don't.

Yes, ko'd by a ship tower. Took a bath afterwards. Weak, weak, Kal el.

quanchi112
He did. He will just ignore all context, stick to the one showing that suits his "argument" and rant his way to 134 pages. Marvel wins. Just let it go already.

Odekahn
Hulks much stronger in Avengers but his powers grow whereas Supermans don't.

Yes, ko'd by a ship tower. Took a bath afterwards. Weak, weak, Kal el.

Much stronger? He shielded himself from jet bullets lol.

Zack Fair
Superman got shot in the head from a chopper's mini-gun and nothing happened.

LoL.

Superman and co. one upped the entire marvel universe.

quanchi112
Much stronger? He shielded himself from jet bullets lol. Easily took down a massive alien ship which easily ripped through buildings with relative ease whereas buildings themselves were hurting Superman by flying through them which isn't strength alone. smile

quanchi112
Superman got shot in the head from a chopper's mini-gun and nothing happened.

LoL.

Superman and co. one upped the entire marvel universe. No, he Didnt.

Hulks feats, Surfers feats, Thors feats, Phoenix's feats, Galactus feats are more impressive.

Quit crying as you were annihilated on the comic versus by multiple posters.

Odekahn
Easily took down a massive alien ship which easily ripped through buildings with relative ease whereas buildings themselves were hurting Superman by flying through them which isn't strength alone. smile

Hulk got knocked out by gravity lol.

quanchi112
Hulk got knocked out by gravity lol. Superman ko'd himself.

laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Hulk would get punched and thrown around like a ragdoll. He'd basically be a pin pon ball.

quanchi112
Hulk would get punched and thrown around like a ragdoll. He'd basically be a pin pon ball. Superman ko'd himself and a small tower he failed to hold up ko'd him. Awful showing. Missiles ko'd girl who owned Suprman. Human killed her. Lol.

Any one of marvel heroes crush him. The guy might ko himself as he's been known to do.

ares834
Hulk was ko'd by a fall.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Hulk was ko'd by a fall.

laughing out loud Superman backed down against humans. He also ko'd himself. Nothing or no one else was involved. Hulk changed back too.

ares834
All Supes has to do is knock Hulk into the air.

yes

quanchi112
All Supes has to do is knock Hulk into the air.

yes Not true. Hulk ko's him easily. If a ship tower can then Hulk clearly can. Hulks strength increases too whereas Supermans does not.

ares834
One uppercut, all it takes for Superman to put Hulk down for the count. Sad.

Odekahn
Superman backed down against humans. He also ko'd himself. Nothing or no one else was involved. Hulk changed back too.

Are you saying humans > Superman ?

quanchi112
One uppercut, all it takes for Superman to put Hulk down for the count. Sad. Wrong. Superman doesn't even like to fight back. He lets humans bully him and humiliate him. Superman misses the Hulk and kos himself. Again.

ares834
Superman>Weakened Superman>gravity>Hulk

Them the facts.

quanchi112
Superman>Weakened Superman>gravity>Hulk

Them the facts.

Hulk>>>>bullies>>Supermans flying>>>Superman.

Canon.

Zack Fair
Are you saying humans > Superman ? Of course.

Humans > Superman.

Odekahn
Hulk>>>>bullies>>Supermans flying>>>Superman.

Canon.

Bullies>>>Superman ?

In that case,

Taser > Thor
Sound > Hulk

ares834
Don't forget that Sound > Hulk.

Odekahn
Don't forget that Sound > Hulk.

Even better! I changed it lol

Zack Fair
Superman draws dicks on Hulk's face while he flies around around at supersonic speed.

Robtard

IIRC, Superman never actually was wounded. He was knocked out for a couple seconds when two Kryptonians did a combo on him and he was momentarily ground when he used himself as a battering ram to destroy the terraformer device. Hard to say how much he took with a massive oil rig crushing him and then exploding. Getting blasted directly in the chest with the spaceship again only knocked him down with no visible damage, he was not out. But he was never hurt or bleed that I can recall.

Avengers:

Iron Man is basically a non factor. He can only delay getting killed.

Hulk is too slow and Superman could potentially just BFR there. Not sure if heat or a neck snap would work.

Loki, he could do to Loki what Huk did to him, likely snap his neck or BFR.

Thor is the unknown factor. He tanked the Bifrost, but was then wounded and visibly hurt from a little dagger.

All together will be tough. Taking on each of these these guys alone, Thor would be the only unknown, imo.

X-Men:

Magneto gets toasted via heat vision rather easily. Even if he manages to start draping Superman with metal.

Shaw is easily BFR'd into space. Other than that, he just absorbs.

Phoenix could likely just mind-**** him, though she didn't do much of that while in Phoenix form. Matter manipulate is another possibility. Only way he can probably win here is killing her via heat or punching off her head via speed before she can react.

All together, he probably loses due to Phoenix. One at a time, Phoenix is the unknown.

FF4:

Reed burned or BFR'd

Ben easily BFR'd, possible burned, possibly just punched to death or have his neck snapped. Forget if he can take lots of heat or not in the films.

Sue could be a wild card with her shields, but sustaining the partial weight of the London Eye was making her strain and bleed from the nose, iirc. I doubt she could hold him long. After that, smashed or burned.

Doom would likely have to be via BFR and that would be easy.

Composite torch would be a good fight. But Superman wins.

All together, he still wins. One at a time, clears with ease.

Bonus:

Xavier alone would be trouble. Would have to be an attack that's faster than a thought. Surfer, don't see how Caville's Superman could defeat someone who can go intangible.

/end rant

Estacado
quan is like the lamest troll ever....ermm

quanchi112
Are you saying humans > Superman ? I am saying he backed down. In character to let them humiliate him. His step father owned his ass.

quanchi112
Bullies>>>Superman ?

In that case,

Taser > Thor
Sound > Hulk Watch the movie again. They humiliate him.

Thor while powerless went through top agents like they were scrubs.

Flight>Superman.

Tower>Superman.

Hulk>>>giant alien warship.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
quan is like the lamest troll ever....ermm Quit crying because the new superman sucked and you haven't even seen it yet.

Estacado
Quit crying because the new superman sucked and you haven't even seen it yet.
Fail.

Odekahn
I am saying he backed down. In character to let them humiliate him. His step father owned his ass.

So what? That doesn't help hulk any lol.

The Fat Rambo
LOL at 1:28

GqjpTIPHPE8

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Robtard
IIRC, Superman never actually was wounded. He was knocked out for a couple seconds when two Kryptonians did a combo on him and he was momentarily ground when he used himself as a battering ram to destroy the terraformer device. Hard to say how much he took with a massive oil rig crushing him and then exploding. Getting blasted directly in the chest with the spaceship again only knocked him down with no visible damage, he was not out. But he was never hurt or bleed that I can recall.

Avengers:

Iron Man is basically a non factor. He can only delay getting killed.

Hulk is too slow and Superman could potentially just BFR there. Not sure if heat or a neck snap would work.

Loki, he could do to Loki what Huk did to him, likely snap his neck or BFR.

Thor is the unknown factor. He tanked the Bifrost, but was then wounded and visibly hurt from a little dagger.

All together will be tough. Taking on each of these these guys alone, Thor would be the only unknown, imo.

X-Men:

Magneto gets toasted via heat vision rather easily. Even if he manages to start draping Superman with metal.

Shaw is easily BFR'd into space. Other than that, he just absorbs.

Phoenix could likely just mind-**** him, though she didn't do much of that while in Phoenix form. Matter manipulate is another possibility. Only way he can probably win here is killing her via heat or punching off her head via speed before she can react.

All together, he probably loses due to Phoenix. One at a time, Phoenix is the unknown.

FF4:

Reed burned or BFR'd

Ben easily BFR'd, possible burned, possibly just punched to death or have his neck snapped. Forget if he can take lots of heat or not in the films.

Sue could be a wild card with her shields, but sustaining the partial weight of the London Eye was making her strain and bleed from the nose, iirc. I doubt she could hold him long. After that, smashed or burned.

Doom would likely have to be via BFR and that would be easy.

Composite torch would be a good fight. But Superman wins.

All together, he still wins. One at a time, clears with ease.

Bonus:

Xavier alone would be trouble. Would have to be an attack that's faster than a thought. Surfer, don't see how Caville's Superman could defeat someone who can go intangible.

/end rant Fair enough.

Odekahn
Watch the movie again. They humiliate him.

Thor while powerless went through top agents like they were scrubs.

Flight>Superman.

Tower>Superman.

Hulk>>>giant alien warship.

Just because you humiliate someone doesn't mean you beat them in a fight. So no, bullies are not above Superman. That it even has to be explained to you is telling.

Hulk gets overwhelmed by gun fire from alien fodder lol.

Gravity > Hulk
Sound > Hulk
Abomination > Hulk
Human guns > Hulk
Black Widow out ran him, Thor put a beating on him. The same Thor who Ironman stood toe to toe with.

Superman, just learning to utilize his powers for combat, stopped Zod and company. This isn't even close lol.

Zack Fair
thumb up

wakkawakkawakka
Superman loses the bonus round IMO but WTFpwns the other three....I think.

psycho gundam
Just because you humiliate someone doesn't mean you beat them in a fight. So no, bullies are not above Superman. That it even has to be explained to you is telling.

Gravity > Hulk
Sound > Hulk
Abomination > Hulk
Human guns > Hulk
Black Widow out ran him, Thor put a beating on him. The same Thor who Ironman stood toe to toe with.

Superman, just learning to utilize his powers for combat, stopped Zod and company. This isn't even close lol. no expression

ares834
What?

BruceSkywalker
okay seems I am needed.. lol

Kal stomps period.. nothing the Avengers can do here.. arrows won't hurt him, lgihtning will mostly hurt a tad but not enough to put him down.. Tony will get his armor crushed.. Widow does nothing to hurt Kal.. Hulk although strong and agile won't even catch up to him

wakkawakkawakka
^ But what about the bonus round where its all of the above together plus Surfer and Xavier?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
^ But what about the bonus round where its all of the above together plus Surfer and Xavier?

bonus round??? lets see.. which version of Prof X?

quanchi112

Gravity > Hulk
Sound > Hulk
Abomination > Hulk
Human guns > Hulk

Superman, just learning to utilize his powers for combat, stopped Zod and company. This isn't even close lol. Him not fighting back means he forfeited the fight. You say the silliest things.

laughing out loud

No, Hulk doesn't unlike Superman who needed his daddy's help.

Superman kod himself.

Bullies>>Superman
Flight>>Superman
Step father>>Superman
Real father>>Superman
Ship tower>>Superman
Missiles>>Superman
Faora>>Superman

Correction; Superman with the help of his father Jor El, Lois Lane, and the military stopped him.

Zod wasn't even used to those powers nor his crew was and were owning Superman. laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
When banner was confronted by those guys in brazil, re ran like a pansy.
Hulk<scrawny hispanic.

Odekahn
Him not fighting back means he forfeited the fight. You say the silliest things.

laughing out loud

No, Hulk doesn't unlike Superman who needed his daddy's help.

Superman kod himself.

Bullies>>Superman
Flight>>Superman
Step father>>Superman
Real father>>Superman
Ship tower>>Superman
Missiles>>Superman
Faora>>Superman

Correction; Superman with the help of his father Jor El, Lois Lane, and the military stopped him.

Zod wasn't even used to those powers nor his crew was and were owning Superman. laughing out loud

There wasnt a fight to even forfeit. It's like you're desperate to twist anything you can no matter how far from common sense it is. And its also funny because you seem horny to make any DC character lose. Lol

Did Geoff Johns slap your mother or something?

quanchi112
There wasnt a fight to even forfeit. It's like you're desperate to twist anything you can no matter how far from common sense it is. And its also funny because you seem horny to make any DC character lose. Lol

Did Geoff Johns slap your mother or something? They were trying to fight but the Man of Yellow backed down. That's a forfeit. Quit crying I say they lose when they lose.

I did not write the scenes of Superman backing down or koing himself.

NotAllThatEvil
They were trying to fight but the Man of Yellow backed down. That's a forfeit. Quit crying I say they lose when they lose.

You sir, missed the whole point. Self control is not a weakness.

Odekahn
They were trying to fight but the Man of Yellow backed down. That's a forfeit. Quit crying I say they lose when they lose.

He was demonstrating restraint when dealing with those weaker than him.

Pointing out your idiocy =/= crying. In all honestly, I've seen kids with Downs Syndrome who understand context better than you.

quanchi112
He was demonstrating restraint when dealing with those weaker than him.

Pointing out your idiocy =/= crying. In all honestly, I've seen kids with Downs Syndrome who understand context better than you. It's even worse when they were far weaker to back down. That's an L.

Quit insulting it just demonstrates your inability to debate and are emotional.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no expression Look at who he is arguing with.

Exactly.

Robtard
Something occurred to me, While Thor tanked the Bifrost explosion, Superman stood under the terra-forming beam and then flew up against its power, which was powerful enough to send a gravity pulse through the entire length of the earth.

Hard to quantify either, but the pulse seems like a far greater feat than an explosion that displaced a good size amount of water.

Movie Thor Vs Cavill's Superman. I'd favor Superman overall.

Zack Fair
Me too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Something occurred to me, While Thor tanked the Bifrost explosion, Superman stood under the terra-forming beam and then flew up against its power, which was powerful enough to send a gravity pulse through the entire length of the earth.

Hard to quantify either, but the pulse seems like a far greater feat than an explosion that displaced a good size amount of water.

Movie Thor Vs Cavill's Superman. I'd favor Superman overall. Thats because you're a fanboy.

Supra

Avengers

X-Men
Magneto, Shawn, Phoenix

Fantastic Four

Bonus round:

Discuss.

Superman wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Superman wins Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.