The Sentry Vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
The sentry as he was in WWH arc
And classic despero who was fighting the jla

Who wins
Scenario 1 - cis & bfr on & PIS off
Scenario 2 - CIS & BFR & PIS off

Gotham city is the arena

armedforbattle
Originally posted by LeonBuco666

despero who was fighting the jla

That should answer your question right there.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by armedforbattle
That should answer your question right there. sorry, I didn't mean the whole jla when he was bangin heads togethor, I mean when he was fighting superman an wonder woman individually an winning, not at the same time

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
sorry, I didn't mean the whole jla when he was bangin heads togethor, I mean when he was fighting superman an wonder woman individually an winning, not at the same time

Despero would likely bring out the Void in Sentry when he goes for the mind whammy.

abhilegend
Despero wins.

bbrem123
void would win

xJLxKing
Despero wins.

LeonBuco666
If despero attempted to mind phuck him voidtry would decimate him

Sh3nG L0nG
Is this sentry or void? I'm not sure why void is being mentioned. Their feats are not interchangeable, so if void comes out sentry still loses by self bfr.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Is this sentry or void? I'm not sure why void is being mentioned. Their feats are not interchangeable, so if void comes out sentry still loses by self bfr. Sentry fans will try anything so he will win. Despero wins

LeonBuco666
Is this sentry or void? I'm not sure why void is being mentioned. Their feats are not interchangeable, so if void comes out sentry still loses by self bfr. this is sentry vs despero, I was simply stating that the void would come out if despero tried to phuck sentrys mind, which he would, but yes your right The Void & Sentry are One and the same being, but completely different beings aswell

Golgo13
Despero.

Tony Stark
Bob wins without question

bbrem123
sentry loses via void...despero still dies tho

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

pym-ftw
Is this sentry or void? I'm not sure why void is being mentioned. Their feats are not interchangeable, so if void comes out sentry still loses by self bfr.
To be fair Bob turned into the void when Lindy died

That said its Ooc, and Sentry loses here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.