Superman(Man of Steel)vs Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/Man-of-Steel-Superman-Promo.pngVShttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/950027-will_smith_as_hancock.jpg

Round 1: Hungover/Drunk Hancock
Round 2: Rehabilitated Hancock

They fight in New York City in the ruins of Avengers tower.

playa1258
Superman due to speed, damage soak and fighting skills.

quanchi112
Hancock stomps.

BruceSkywalker
Hancock loses

SevenShackles
Drunk Hancock Grets beat harshly. Sober Hancock gives alot more of a fight but superman is much faster than him and can take a beating much better as shown with his fights with Zod and Faora when compared to Hancock fighting his ex-wife.

KingD19
You can't compare Hancock fighting Mary because he was being weakened simply by being in her presence.

And how fast was Superman shown to be? Hancock's greatest speed feat had him altering the moon before anyone noticed.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KingD19
You can't compare Hancock fighting Mary because he was being weakened simply by being in her presence.

And how fast was Superman shown to be? Hancock's greatest speed feat had him altering the moon before anyone noticed.

Perhaps your right so maybe we should compare 'weakened' durability?

Superman was weakened by that big ol world machine (generating kryptonian atmosphere) when he took that laser head on and rammed his way threw the big metal behemoth.

juggerman
Superman for 2 wins

quanchi112
Hancock, hard.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hancock, hard.

Hancock against the only other super powered person was getting his ass beat. He loses

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Hancock against the only other super powered person was getting his ass beat. He loses Superman got his ass beat here. Also had experience with powers unlike Zod and his companions.

Hancock wins, easily.

juggerman
Superman got his ass beat here. Also had experience with powers unlike Zod and his companions.

Hancock wins, easily.

Hancock got his ass beat by someone not really trying to hurt him. Superman held his own against multiple super powered people and walked away no worse for wear.

Hancock gets stomped

quanchi112
Hancock got his ass beat by someone not really trying to hurt him. Superman held his own against multiple super powered people and walked away no worse for wear.

Hancock gets stomped He was beaten early and had help from military.

Hancock has superior strength than the ship tower which kod him.

juggerman
He was beaten early and had help from military.

Hancock has superior strength than the ship tower which kod him.

The military was attacking him too. Some help laughing out loud

Hancock was losing to a woman that just wanted to be left alone. Supes stood against 3 super beings, all above Hancock and the chick, and got the better of them.... while being hindered by the military

quanchi112
The military was attacking him too. Some help laughing out loud

Hancock was losing to a woman that just wanted to be left alone. Supes stood against 3 super beings, all above Hancock and the chick, and got the better of them.... while being hindered by the military They later helped him.

Context. Hancock crushes a guy a tower easily ko'd.

Darth Martin
Superman was on a different level, clearly.

The final battle between him and Zod went from Metropolis into outer space within a span of a few seconds.

juggerman
They later helped him.

Context. Hancock crushes a guy a tower easily ko'd.

After the fight was over you mean? HE was targeted with the others and even went out of his way to save people and they still couldn't take him laughing out loud

Hancock loses. The tower was before he pushed himself. Jor-El even says he's not as strong as he could be. Hancock gets stomped

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman was on a different level, clearly.

The final battle between him and Zod went from Metropolis into outer space within a span of a few seconds. And ? Hancock wins as a tower ko'd Superman. laughing

abhilegend
Superman wins.

FrothByte
Hancock wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hancock wins.
Why?

carver9
Based off fts, Hancock stomps. Strength fts, durability fts, etc...Superman was getting knocked out and stunned by things that Hancock shrugged off with ease. He also showed greater speed.

Utrigita
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins.

abhilegend
We agree a lot, don't we Utrigita?

Utrigita
Originally posted by abhilegend
We agree a lot, don't we Utrigita?

We are intelligent human beings stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by Utrigita
We are intelligent human beings stick out tongue
thumb up

Phuck carvers of this world.

Lestov16
IIRC, this was done before and a winner wasn't determined because it couldn't be decided if Superman tanking the World Machine was more impressive than Hancock tanking an entire freight train.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Lestov16
IIRC, this was done before and a winner wasn't determined because it couldn't be decided if Superman tanking the World Machine was more impressive than Hancock tanking an entire freight train.
Wut? Seriously?

FrothByte
Well it is kinda hard to quantify the force exerted by the World Engine.

Lestov16
I can see an argument being made for Clark, but I'm going to go with Hancock, both because he was slightly more impressive IMO, and so Will Smith doesn't have to make a sequel starring his son.

Mindset
Hancock.

NemeBro
Well it is kinda hard to quantify the force exerted by the World Engine. I've already done this.

Just because you were too much of a coward to try to refute it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Mindset
Originally posted by NemeBro
I've already done this.

Just because you were too much of a coward to try to refute it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Fight me irl.

NemeBro
Been there, raped that.

Sensui
Superman,

Even without the world engine, I was more impressed with Superman flying straight through the top of a mountain than Hancock stopping a locomotive.

carver9
Hancock carving chunks of the moon large enough for people on Earth to see it is better than a mountain ft. Majority of Superman high end fts circles around his flight whereas Hancock was pure strength fts.

Mindset
Been there, raped that. LOL at you raping me.

You're 100 years too early to be facing me, boy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Hancock carving chunks of the moon large enough for people on Earth to see it is better than a mountain ft. Majority of Superman high end fts circles around his flight whereas Hancock was pure strength fts.

lol, no.

abhilegend
Well it is kinda hard to quantify the force exerted by the World Engine.
Its superior to any feat Hancock did. I'm seriously laughing at stopping a train being compared to that.

Supra
Strength feats. Hancock..

Superman gets owned by a single flying train engine..Hancock stops a moving one weighing 100000000000x more..

NemeBro
Originally posted by Mindset
LOL at you raping me.

You're 100 years too early to be facing me, boy. You're not even a real ****ing degenerate. You just pretend to be one online to compensate for the lack of an interesting (genuine) personality.

Shut your phucking mouth when in the presence of a real monster. You'll last longer.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Hancock carving chunks of the moon large enough for people on Earth to see it is better than a mountain ft. Majority of Superman high end fts circles around his flight whereas Hancock was pure strength fts. Do you believe the moon bleeds luminescent blood or something?

Stealth Moose
Supes > Hamcock.

Supes' feat against the World Engine is pretty BA, and then he went from that end of the world all the way around to attack Zod's ship in the span of a minute, tops. Ridiculous speed there in thousands of miles per hour. Plus Supes isn't a stupid drunk.

NemeBro
He also has better hair.

Lestov16
Lois Lane likes Hancock more though wink

Stigma
Originally posted by Lestov16
Lois Lane likes Han Supes' cock more though wink

fixed big grin

Superman wins.

Supra
Originally posted by Supra
Strength feats. Hancock..

Superman gets owned by a single flying train engine..Hancock stops a moving one weighing 100000000000x more..

Ill quote myself since no one wants to address it until they do

Darkstorm Zero
Ill quote myself since no one wants to address it until they do

World Engine feat and Black Hole feat shart on it though. As does being caught on the bad end of a satellite drop from orbit.

Supra
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
World Engine feat and Black Hole feat shart on it though. As does being caught on the bad end of a satellite drop from orbit.

Satellite was weightless and satellites are made of the lightest material possible..they are not solid like a train engine....and the world engine feat was based on anti gravity he can create around himself combined with his indestructibility as well as the speed at which he can move his body..even though the WE was increasing gravity it was not enough to keep his personal anti-grav field from working..shows you how powerful his really is

However..

He still got wrecked by a flying train..Everyone here knows Im the biggest Supe fan boy..but when I see a flaw I see it..

Robtard
Superman didn't get "wrecked" when hit by that train, he had no visible damage from it. Might as well say Hancock was "wrecked" after Mary hit him to that cement truck, when he was fine as well.

It should also be noted that while that train that hit Superman was just the engine and not a train with many cars behind it, it was thrown at him by another Kryptnonian and had that force behind it.

NemeBro
Hancock has, as stated, been hit by a cement truck.

Superman was hit by the train engine but wasn't damaged by it, and more importantly it was tossed by a Kryptonian.

Supra
Originally posted by Robtard
Superman didn't get "wrecked" when hit by that train, he had no visible damage from it. Might as well say Hancock was "wrecked" after Mary hit him to that cement truck, when he was fine as well.

It should also be noted that while that train that hit Superman was just the engine and not a train with many cars behind it, it was thrown at him by another Kryptnonian and had that force behind it.

So a train with who knows how many cars behind it has no force I guess.. The flying train had enough force moving behind it to make it a flying train..What Hancock did was on another lvl he stopped the whole thing dead in the tracks.

NemeBro
Oh wait, I'm talking to Supra.

Nevermind, lol.

Supra
Hancock has, as stated, been hit by a cement truck.

Superman was hit by the train engine but wasn't damaged by it, and more importantly it was tossed by a Kryptonian.

I know he was not damagedsmile Thats the point Im making..

Robtard
So a train with who knows how many cars behind it has no force I guess.. The flying train had enough force moving behind it to make it a flying train..What Hancock did was on another lvl he stopped the whole thing dead in the tracks.

When did I say the Hancock train "has no force"? I didn't. Instead of flipping out over what I didn't say, focus on what I actually said.

The MoS train had the force of the largest Kryptonian behind it. Implying that it only had just enough force to make it fly (which would be considerable regardless) is faulty, considering Non was trying to kill/harm Superman and likely threw it with all his strength.

Supra
When did I say the Hancock train "has no force"? I didn't. Instead of flipping out over what I didn't say, focus on what I actually said.

The MoS train had the force of the largest Kryptonian behind it. Implying that it only had just enough force to make it fly (which would be considerable regardless) is faulty, considering Non was trying to kill/harm Superman and likely threw it with all his strength.

Explain "flipping out"

Robtard
Going Quanchi. Don't do that.

Supra
Going Quanchi. Don't do that.

HAHAHA Roger that

Mindset
You're not even a real ****ing degenerate. You just pretend to be one online to compensate for the lack of an interesting (genuine) personality.

Shut your phucking mouth when in the presence of a real monster. You'll last longer. Your gimmick is that you are a monster, you bring nothing of value.

I bring joy and laughter.

stay irate

NemeBro
Your gimmick is that you are a monster, you bring nothing of value.

I bring joy and laughter.

stay irate You think yourself safe
But soon your pants chafe
In your room I wait
To watch you masturbate
I am not irate

Mindset
You think yourself safe
But soon your pants chafe
In your room I wait
To watch you masturbate
I am not irate I see you hiding in place.
So with style and grace, I cum in your face.
You're frozen in fear.
As I call you a queer.

8==D~~

NemeBro
I see you hiding in place.
So with style and grace, I cum in your face.
You're frozen in fear.
As I call you a queer.

8==D~~

A fat whore
Mindset he be
Loves sucking dog dick

0mega Spawn
Neme and Mind
Are trying to rhyme
Little do they know
Half past nine
Their asses are mine smile

Mindset
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Neme and Mind
Are trying to rhyme
Little do they know
Half past nine
Their asses are mine smile erm

I don't know what Nemebro is gonna do, but I just reported you for this.

NemeBro
Yeah that was too far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.