Mangog Vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Both classic @ peak power versions

CIS PIS & BFR OFF

Marvel NY

Who wins

xJLxKing
Amazo with wl wins

Cogito
Amazo shitstomps at peak

carver9
This fight isn't even fair. Amazo can mimic whatever ability Mangog have and add it to the power he already has. Tier thread. Read the old one.

LeonBuco666
Sorry guys this was not ment to be amazo, it was ment to be despero sorry everyone

Galan007
That is quite a typo.

Golgo13
Amazo!

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
That is quite a typo. Well, it shares an O

I can see how the typo happened

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Galan007
That is quite a typo. it wasn't a typo, I has just finished reading up on amazo and I wrote his name in instead of despero

Golgo13
So, Despero as Flame of Pytar?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Golgo13
So, Despero as Flame of Pytar? yeah, and mangog is at peak power, I see despero axting as a huge battery for mangog

Golgo13
I believe that Despero beat the PC JLA.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Golgo13
I believe that Despero beat the PC JLA. I believe mangog could do the same, anyway I'm gonna see if I can get this thread either renamed or locked so I can redo it, so if you wanna carry this on then do it in the mangog vs despero thread

CPT Space Bomb
Mangog wins against Despero

Golgo13
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I believe mangog could do the same, anyway I'm gonna see if I can get this thread either renamed or locked so I can redo it, so if you wanna carry this on then do it in the mangog vs despero thread

I think he reality warping abilities might turn the tide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.