Captain America Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Takes place on urban deserted setting
CIS, PIS and BFR OFF

Cap has standard gear
Logan has admantium claws

Who wins
Will wolvie win or will cap win
GO

pym-ftw
Logan solidly

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Logan solidly how does he get past the shield

pym-ftw
By being faster and stronger....

leonidas
never been done before. no expression

LeonBuco666
By being faster and stronger.... I don't think logans strength makes much a difference as caps sheild will absorb the attacks, much like it done with mjonlir, and he may be fast, but I don't see how being fast is helping him?

CPT Space Bomb
I love Cap but Wolverine takes this. His healing factor alone puts him over the top. Cap can win a few, but Logan takes the majority.

cdtm

? How so?

Logan's quick, but not like Spider-Man or Gorgon level quick. It's his damage soak/durability that usually puts him over your elite streets.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I don't think logans strength makes much a difference as caps sheild will absorb the attacks, much like it done with mjonlir, and he may be fast, but I don't see how being fast is helping him?

I agree, speed doesn't really help much in a fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I agree, speed doesn't really help much in a fight.

It helps, if there's a big enough advantage. Like the kind Gorgon enjoys over Logan.

I don't see Wolverine being that much faster then Cap, if he's faster at all.

LeonBuco666
I agree, speed doesn't really help much in a fight. your sarcasm is either awful, or I don't get sarcasm, I ment logans speed isn't really helping him when it comes to getting past the sheild which covers most of caps upper body

Classic NES
Logan destroys him

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CiOyt3gjv-c/UN98GTxPosI/AAAAAAAADho/afaeeVezMSo/s1600/Hero-Envy-Captain-America-vs-Wolverine3.jpg

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Classic NES
Logan destroys him

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CiOyt3gjv-c/UN98GTxPosI/AAAAAAAADho/afaeeVezMSo/s1600/Hero-Envy-Captain-America-vs-Wolverine3.jpg I have no doubt cap was not fighting smart at all in that fight

Classic NES
I have no doubt cap was not fighting smart at all in that fight

Nice excuse, but Cap has nothing to put down wolverine. Maybe if this was classic logan. But modern wolverine kills him as shown on panel.

cdtm
Logan destroys him

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CiOyt3gjv-c/UN98GTxPosI/AAAAAAAADho/afaeeVezMSo/s1600/Hero-Envy-Captain-America-vs-Wolverine3.jpg

Cherry pick.

Everyone's seen the entire fight. sad

golem370
It really doesn't matter Logan can go forever on the damage Captain can do I doubt Captain can withstand Logan's damage forever want I mean is Wolverine's damage soak will keep him in the game longer then Captain America.

Classic NES
Originally posted by cdtm
If you're going to cherry pick scans, you might want to make sure everyone hasn't seen the entire fight first. sad

How is it a cherry pick? Logan whooped his arse until Cap got help from Pym.

Shabazz916
Cap has 1 shield wolverine has 2 claws he will catch him n wen he does its over.

cdtm
How is it a cherry pick? Logan whooped his arse until Cap got help from Pym.

Many thought Cap had the advantage.

Regardless, posting a scan with Logan's best shots, and omitting Cap's offense in the next panel, is pretty much the definition of cherry picking.

Classic NES
Many thought Cap had the advantage.

Even though he needed help?

Regardless, posting a scan with Logan's best shots, and omitting Cap's offense in the next panel, is pretty much the definition of cherry picking.

I'll post the whole scene if you want. Not that it changes anything. Caps offense did jack to logan until he got help. Wolverine scrapes him. He can cut steel girders with a flick of his claws.

LeonBuco666
Correct me if I'm wrong, I may be wrong, but isn't caps sheild tougher than admantium as its -
Admantium = every bone in logans body + claws(obviously)
+
Vibranium, which stops mjonlir dead(when merged with admantium)

I think cap could ko logan with a solid whack to the jaw

LeonBuco666
Even though he needed help?

I'll post the whole scene if you want. Not that it changes anything. Caps offense did jack to logan until he got help. Wolverine scrapes him. He can cut steel girders with a flick of his claws. if your trying to say logan's claws > caps sheild, your terribly wrong
And yes please do post the entire scene of cap gaining the advantage, and then getting sloppy towards the end to which you have already posted

Wei Phoenix
your sarcasm is either awful, or I don't get sarcasm, I ment logans speed isn't really helping him when it comes to getting past the sheild which covers most of caps upper body

Come on Carver...

Correct me if I'm wrong, I may be wrong, but isn't caps sheild tougher than admantium as its -
+

Pretty much agree broseph, a good whack to the jaw with the vibranium shield backed by Cap's strength is too much for Wolverine to stand and take more than one of.

Classic NES
+

I didn't say anything about Logans skeletal alloy being more robust than Caps shield. That's just you reading into things. I did however say that logan was superior to cap in that fight. Cap didn't get the advantage until pym saved him by cheap shotting logan. If it was one on one it would have been on logans favor.

LeonBuco666
Come on Carver...

Pretty much agree broseph, a good whack to the jaw with the vibranium shield backed by Cap's strength is too much for Wolverine to stand and take more than one of. although I have no problem with you, its pretty fair to say you have a problem with me, and yes,I was right your sarcasm is awful.
Yet again you call me carver.........I have no reply because I don't know carver
And obviously not just one hit on the jaw, I was exaggerating the fact of caps sheild being greater in durability and toughness than logans bones.

Phoenix, I will refrain from using 'exaggeration' techniques to avoid confusing your simple brain

LeonBuco666
I didn't say anything about Logans skeletal alloy being more robust than Caps shield. That's just you reading into things. I did however say that logan was superior to cap in that fight. Cap didn't get the advantage until pym saved him by cheap shotting logan. If it was one on one it would have been on logans favor. sorry I misread what you wrote when you said 'cut through girders with the flick of his claws' I thought you were implying he could cut through caps sheild, and well that's just your opinion of how that fight went down because I think everyone else saw cap having the advantage untill he got sloppy;the cherry picked scan you posted

golem370
Mindless Hulk wailed on Wolverine and after beating him down for I don't know how long and Logan kept getting up hulk got frustrated and jumped away but that was Horsemen Wolverine.

Classic NES
sorry I misread what you wrote when you said 'cut through girders with the flick of his claws' I thought you were implying he could cut through caps sheild, and well that's just your opinion of how that fight went down because I think everyone else saw cap having the advantage untill he got sloppy;the cherry picked scan you posted

Yeah, he gained the advantage. When he called Pym for help. Before that me managed one hit to logan which did diddly sqaut. It's obvious he would of lost had the fight continued. Popular interpretation be damned.

CPT Space Bomb
Logan has taken shots from beings tremendously more powerful than anything Cap can offer (Hulk, Thor). His healing factor just puts him over the top. Cap will be the better fighter and will last a long time, but in the end, Wolverine wins by attrition. Period.

Wei Phoenix
although I have no problem with you, its pretty fair to say you have a problem with me, and yes,I was right your sarcasm is awful.
Yet again you call me carver.........I have no reply because I don't know carver
And obviously not just one hit on the jaw, I was exaggerating the fact of caps sheild being greater in durability and toughness than logans bones.

Phoenix, I will refrain from using 'exaggeration' techniques to avoid confusing your simple brain

Mayne come on now, how you going to say you got no problem with me then insult my brain?

Classic NES
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Logan has taken shots from beings tremendously more powerful than anything Cap can offer (Hulk, Thor). His healing factor just puts him over the top. Cap will be the better fighter and will last a long time, but in the end, Wolverine wins by attrition. Period.

Read my mind bro. Even if Cap is better at H2H . Any and all damage inflicted on him will be nullified by his healing factor. While Cap will, bit by bit take damage until he's worn out. This is a battle of attrition and Logan has the edge in that regard.

LeonBuco666
Mayne come on now, how you going to say you got no problem with me then insult my brain? because you clearly try and be a smart ass' on most threads our paths cross on, but its annoying now, especially the carver bit

LeonBuco666
Read my mind bro. Even if Cap is better at H2H . Any and all damage inflicted on him will be nullified by his healing factor. While Cap will, bit by bit take damage until he's worn out. This is a battle of attrition and Logan has the edge in that regard. I was going to mention that before I got distracted by phoenix.
But yeah this will all come down to who can last longer and fight for longer
Not strength or speed, so yeah even though I could argue for cap being the better fight and being able to land a knockout blow all night, but you guys are right, wolverine can carry on a lot longer than cap, although I'd love cap to win tbh

pym-ftw
I want names of these people who thought cap held the advantage in their AvX fight

LeonBuco666
I want names of these people who thought cap held the advantage in their AvX fight I forgot to mention when I said the advantage I ment the advanage as in wolverine found it difficult to hit touch considering how easy he apparently could according to other posters on the thread

Tornatic
Logan has taken shots from beings tremendously more powerful than anything Cap can offer (Hulk, Thor). His healing factor just puts him over the top. Cap will be the better fighter and will last a long time, but in the end, Wolverine wins by attrition. Period. Yeah I agree. Cap would put up a good fight but Wolverine would get the upper hand eventually.

LeonBuco666
AvX arc was trash anyways imo

Classic NES
I didn't like AvX either.

CPT Space Bomb
Basically, Wolverine beats street level guys, even guys like Cap and Batman (without prep). He's just too much. Also, his level of PIS is up there in the hall of fame category (stabbing Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet much?)

pym-ftw
Wolverine can drop cap in a single swipe, Cap can come close to replicating that

Lol at my last request

Classic NES
His durability is too high. He's taken without being knocked out let alone killed: Direct force Blast from Bastion, Missile, Psi-Blast from Exodus, etc.

LeonBuco666
Basically, Wolverine beats street level guys, even guys like Cap and Batman (without prep). He's just too much. Also, his level of PIS is up there in the hall of fame category (stabbing Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet much?) yeah, that was just ridiculous

cdtm

Logan's also had trouble with far less then Hulk level attacks.

Instead of using an argument of PIS, instead I'll ask:

Who CAN'T Logan beat, in hth melee?

This is a pretty good question for anyone to ask themselves about their favorite character, imo.. If the answer is "No one", or some ridiculously high standard based on a handful of insane feats, maybe it's time to reassess some opinions?

Not to get preachy. This is something I've asked myself, though, when I wanted to argue "Superman can't lose", no matter who he was facing.

But Superman isn't Iron Fist or Shadow Cat. wink

h1a8

Cap is actually stronger. In a contest of strength Cap won

CPT Space Bomb
Logan's also had trouble with far less then Hulk level attacks.

Instead of using an argument of PIS, instead I'll ask:

Who CAN'T Logan beat, in hth melee?

This is a pretty good question for anyone to ask themselves about their favorite character, imo.. If the answer is "No one", or some ridiculously high standard based on a handful of insane feats, maybe it's time to reassess some opinions?

Not to get preachy. This is something I've asked myself, though, when I wanted to argue "Superman can't lose", no matter who he was facing.

But Superman isn't Iron Fist or Shadow Cat. wink First, Wolverine is NOT my favorite character , lol. Not even close

Second, I'm aware that his average showing isn't Herald level. However, he's still above Cap level ko's 90 % of the time. His healing factor is tremendous and he's no slouch in H2H anyway. I love cap, I actually like him better than Wolverine. But I know he's not winning the majority. Again, this is a battle of attrition and that plays into Wolverine's gameplan MUCH more than Steve's.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
Cap is actually stronger. In a contest of strength Cap won
When?

Logan has better feats though

golem370
Wolverine could hold more weight off the ground because of his adamantium

Marvel_Mystic
Isn't Wolverine only 5'3? Cap has a pretty big reach advantage XD

Badabing
Originally posted by leonidas
never been done before. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.