Lobo Vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Two badass characters(imo anyway)

Who wins
Cis on
Pis off an bfr off

Both go at it till either one is ko'd

Scenario's
1.Rulk has loeb force (not sure if it helps or not)
2. Rulk doesn't have LF

Flyattractor
Will have to wait and see what power level/up LOBO is at after the next Stormwatch Ep. Apperanlty LOBO is some kind of Multiuniversal Singularity Entity or something.

eh... Rulk sucks.

LOBO IS DA MAIN MAN!!!!!!!

LeonBuco666
I don't think he's that powerful imo but yeah we'll have to wait and see, but so far, I'm leaning to rulk, but I think lobo could get a healthy majority depending someone can proove it

Flyattractor
LOBO has a much more pwerful force then then even the stupid Loeb one.

I mean all Rulk had to fiight was losers like Thor.

LOBO takes this easy.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Flyattractor
LOBO has a much more pwerful force then then even the stupid Loeb one.

I mean all Rulk had to fiight was losers like Thor.

LOBO takes this easy. I take it you don't like marvel much, or just thor & rulk
How does lobo beat loeb force rulk, or even rulk alone

Flyattractor
Eh. Parts of Marvel I like but those parts are pretty much almost all but forgotten these days...And LOBO would scare the Mustache back on the Rulk if they ever did fight!
If Old Thunderbolt thinks the Hulk can go "savage" he aint seen FRAGGOLA when it comes to LOBO's fighting style.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Eh. Parts of Marvel I like but those parts are pretty much almost all but forgotten these days...And LOBO would scare the Mustache back on the Rulk if they ever did fight!
If Old Thunderbolt thinks the Hulk can go "savage" he aint seen FRAGGOLA when it comes to LOBO's fighting style. I agree the best days of marvel are behind them now, but I prefer marvel to dc
And I think there both perfect brawlers possible hulk being better, I was going to make this lobo vs mindless hulk but I wasn't sure, what do you think?

Stoic
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I agree the best days of marvel are behind them now, but I prefer marvel to dc
And I think there both perfect brawlers possible hulk being better, I was going to make this lobo vs mindless hulk but I wasn't sure, what do you think?

Lobo wouldn't beat the mindless Hulk, but at the same time it would take a hell of a lot of punishment to put him out, based on guys that had similar strength of that version of the Hulk i.e Lou, and arguably Superman while eclipsed.

Rulk was absolutely ridiculous at the height of the Loeb force era, so I'm going to go ahead and say that he would beat Lobo in that era, but would lose after a long fight currently.

Flyattractor
Rulk is more fun then Mindless. At least with Rulk you can get some funny dialogue going like when He fought with Thing.

And as for my fav Marvels/
Orginal Ghost Rider.
First half of the second Ghost Rider Series
Morbius the Living Vampire (from the 90's not the crap ass current one)
DarkHawk
SLeepwalker
Deaths Head 1 and 2.

I guess I was truly a fan of the 90's.

LeonBuco666
Now that you mentioned ghost rider aswell, how would you pit him against lobo

Flyattractor
Zarathos and his Hellfire would stand a better chance then GR with the Pennance stare. Guilt and the such would not work on characters like LOBO who have taken the worst DC Hell has to offer and beaten the crap out of it. That and I for one have always find the Hellfire of Zarathos far more effective then the PS.

curryman
Lobo's bullshit is more consistent.

Flyattractor
And that is saying something.

Yamcha
Hmmm I'd say

1.Rulk
2.Lobo

1. Loeb Force Rulk is rediculous, he just did things he shouldn't be able to do like beating down Silver Surfer then absorbing the power cosmic, jacking his board and beheading Terrax then taking his axe, beating down The Grand Master, one shotting Uatu, etc. etc.

2.Lobo in my opinion is out of Rulks league. Rulk used to be a force of nature when he first came out but from what I can tell he's significantly weaker than when he was in his prime aka "Loeb Force". The main man takes this one.

Flyattractor
Ok but seriously....Why does Thunderbolts mustache go away when he transforms into Rulk?

I AM ALL FREAKED OUT BY THIS@!?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo wouldn't beat the mindless Hulk, but at the same time it would take a hell of a lot of punishment to put him out, based on guys that had similar strength of that version of the Hulk i.e Lou, and arguably Superman while eclipsed.

Rulk was absolutely ridiculous at the height of the Loeb force era, so I'm going to go ahead and say that he would beat Lobo in that era, but would lose after a long fight currently. depends on if this is toon force lobo... Punching a hole in wall sustained by GAWD's will pretty impressive considering the minions of hell been trying for some time and only managed a pinprick iirc.

"Id"
Its simple Lobo vs Rulk (Loeb Force).
DCnU: Losses.
Pre-Flash Point: Wins

abhilegend
Lobo wins.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by "Id"
Its simple Lobo vs Rulk (Loeb Force).
DCnU: Losses.
Pre-Flash Point: Wins

Did you read the last issue of Stormwatch?

"Id"
Originally posted by Golgo13
Did you read the last issue of Stormwatch?
nope

Golgo13
nope

I suggest you do. It explains why Lobo goes Looney tune sometimes.

"Id"
Originally posted by Golgo13
I suggest you do. It explains why Lobo goes Looney tune sometimes.
It explains why DCnU Lobo goes looney toons. However his character is still fresh, and lacks depth.

Pre-Flash point, Lobo back story, and character is clearly fleshed out.

Golgo13
It explains why DCnU Lobo goes looney toons. However his character is still fresh, and lacks depth.

Pre-Flash point, Lobo back story, and character is clearly fleshed out.

It will be more fleshed out in Villain month.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.