Spock (reboot) vs. Man of Steel Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Fight takes place on Krypton in that environment. Hand to hand only. Who wins ?

Zack Fair
Meh. Having to view that post to know what the thread's stipulation are.

LoL. So basically Spock vs unconscious Superman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Meh. Having to view that post to know what the thread's stipulation are.

LoL. So basically Spock vs unconscious Superman? Superman remains conscious and can focus. Does the superhero prevail iyo ?

NotAllThatEvil
Too bad spock doesn't. I assume since he breathes the same air as kirk, krypro-air will be as poisonous to him as humans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Too bad spock doesn't. I assume since he breathes the same air as kirk, krypro-air will be as poisonous to him as humans. Both are fine and can think and fight. Who wins ? Quit trolling.

Zack Fair
Too bad spock doesn't. I assume since he breathes the same air as kirk, krypro-air will be as poisonous to him as humans.

Fair point.

So that means Superman wins while being unconscious. awesome

hahaha.

Spock can always just get the same helmet Lois did.

NotAllThatEvil
If the kryptonian environment isn't a factor in this fight, why did you put in your post?

quanchi112
Fair point.

So that means Superman wins while being unconscious. awesome

hahaha.

Spock can always just get the same helmet Lois did. Nope. Quit trolling. You creates numerous Superman movie threads in the comic versus pitting him against entire movie universes. You're a fanboy and are getting your ass kicked.

ares834

Haha, good point.

Spock dies, so Supes is the winner

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Haha, good point.

Spock dies, so Supes is the winner Both are fine in this atmosphere.

NotAllThatEvil
Technically, supes did have some of his powers near the world engine that produced a kryptonian environment. Soooo...

quanchi112
Technically, supes did have some of his powers near the world engine that produced a kryptonian environment. Soooo... This is on Krypton. He was still on earth, genius.

Odekahn
Spock wouldn't be able to even stand up. To say he could is to amp his strength. 3x human strength isn't enough.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Both are fine in this atmosphere.

Nah. Human's can't handle Krypton's atmosphere as per the movie. Kinda like how Babydoll's feats don't count right?

cool

Zack Fair
Well played.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
Spock wouldn't be able to even stand up. To say he could is to amp his strength. 3x human strength isn't enough. Both are fine. Both can fight. Just because Supermans a ***** in his own planet don't act like Spock is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Nah. Human's can't handle Krypton's atmosphere as per the movie. Kinda like how Babydoll's feats don't count right?

cool Spock isn't a human, noob.

laughing out loud

Odekahn
Spock isn't a human, noob.

laughing out loud

He's as much human as he is Vulcan.

KingD19
Both are fine. Both can fight. Just because Supermans a ***** in his own planet don't act like Spock is.

Nope. If Baby Doll's feats don't count in your opinion because they were in her head, even though the OP said they do.

Then Spock can't handle Krypton's atmosphere because he never did in a movie, even though you say he can.

See how that works?

shifty

And Odekhan is right, he's half human. Human Momma. The one that got killed remember?

Odekahn
Both are fine. Both can fight. Just because Supermans a ***** in his own planet don't act like Spock is.

To say he can stand and act fine is to amp his strength to krytonian levels.

quanchi112
He's as much human as he is Vulcan. The reason he's greater than a human is him growing up on Vulcan not his race. Lol.

Humans are much weaker tha Vulcans.

Odekahn
The reason he's greater than a human is him growing up on Vulcan not his race. Lol.

Humans are much weaker tha Vulcans.

I never claimed otherwise.

quanchi112
I never claimed otherwise. Comparing him to a human is fail. King made the claim but he's normally very off.

Odekahn
Comparing him to a human is fail. King made the claim but he's normally very off.

You said he wasn't human.

I said he's half. Which he is.

Who is right?

I am, of course.

KingD19
Oooooooh the irony. And when someone has 50% human DNA, comparing them to a human isn't off.

Hell, his peers made fun of him for being half human and having a human mother. Remember that part of the movie? So how am I off if other Vulcans did it?

Zack Fair
thumb up

Superman wins while being unconscious.

This is a new level of spite.

quanchi112
You said he wasn't human.

I said he's half. Which he is.

Who is right?

I am, of course. He isn't just human Hes both so I'm right. I'm always right.

quanchi112
Oooooooh the irony. And when someone has 50% human DNA, comparing them to a human isn't off.

Hell, his peers made fun of him for being half human and having a human mother. Remember that part of the movie? So how am I off if other Vulcans did it? He grew up on Vulcan so how much human DNA is in his body is irrelevant. Watch the movie. Lol.

quanchi112
thumb up

Superman wins while being unconscious.

This is a new level of spite. Spock wins. Beats up crybaby farmboy.

KingD19
He grew up on Vulcan so how much human DNA is in his body is irrelevant. Watch the movie. Lol.

Growing up in one place doesn't make you "not" what you are.

A black guy growing up in Germany isn't "not black". He's just a black guy who happens to have grown up in Germany.

Growing up on Vulcan doesn't erase his human heritage. He even grew up around his human mother, and in his youth he was scolded for allowing his "human" emotions to override his "vulcan" logic. As well as being pointed out by Kirk he was just as human as he was with his emotions and losing control and beating him up.

Watch the movie. lol.

cool

Odekahn
He isn't just human Hes both so I'm right. I'm always right.

But that's not what you said. You said he isn't human. Had you included the word "just" in your earlier post, then you would have been right. However, you didn't. You were wrong. I was right.

Mindset
Spock.

quanchi112
Growing up in one place doesn't make you "not" what you are.

A black guy growing up in Germany isn't "not black". He's just a black guy who happens to have grown up in Germany.

Growing up on Vulcan doesn't erase his human heritage. He even grew up around his human mother, and in his youth he was scolded for allowing his "human" emotions to override his "vulcan" logic. As well as being pointed out by Kirk he was just as human as he was with his emotions and losing control and beating him up.

Watch the movie. lol.

cool You made the comparison to a human which he's a lot stronger due to living on Vulcan. He isn't comparable to a human. That's the point. Watch the movie, kid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Spock. Superman fanboys are upset. You better get out of here while I hold them off.

quanchi112
But that's not what you said. You said he isn't human. Had you included the word "just" in your earlier post, then you would have been right. However, you didn't. You were wrong. I was right. No, he wasn't only human. He is not comparable to a human. I'm clearly right. Go to bed before you further make an ass of yourself.

Odekahn
No, he wasn't only human. He is not comparable to a human. I'm clearly right. Go to bed before you further make an ass of yourself.

I never said he was only human. I said he was half. And I never compared him. I said he's half human. You said he wasn't human, then you said he's both.

Don't get mad. You were wrong, it happens.

quanchi112
I never said he was only human. I said he was half. And I never compared him. I said he's half human. You said he wasn't human, then you said he's both.

Don't get mad. You were wrong, it happens. I wasn't wrong. He isn't just human Hes half Vulcan. I'm not wrong.

Spock wins. Do you agree ?

Odekahn
I wasn't wrong. He isn't just human Hes half Vulcan. I'm not wrong.

Spock wins. Do you agree ?

You are adding the word "just" which transforms the meaning of the sentence.

That's not what you said.

You were wrong.

quanchi112
You are adding the word "just" which transforms the meaning of the sentence.

That's not what you said.

You were wrong. My point remains. He's both. He isn't just human. I'm right.

Since you didn't disagree you agree Spock wins.

Odekahn
My point remains. He's both. He isn't just human. I'm right.

Since you didn't disagree you agree Spock wins.

Your current point remains, now after I corrected you. You still were wrong.

And not answering you doesn't mean you get to pick an answer for me.

quanchi112
Your current point remains, now after I corrected you. You still were wrong.

And not answering you doesn't mean you get to pick an answer for me. I was right. I am right. He isn't just human he is both but its irrelevant to his strength either way. Doubly right.

Odekahn
I was right. I am right. He isn't just human he is both but its irrelevant to his strength either way. Doubly right.

You were wrong. Trying to cover that up also makes you a liar.

The Fat Rambo
Gay.

Odekahn
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Gay.

The actor who plays Spock is actually gay. That's probably why Quan likes him so much. It's a P.R.I.D.E. thing.

The Fat Rambo
The actor who plays Spock is actually gay. That's probably why Quan likes him so much. It's a P.R.I.D.E. thing. I liked his portrayal of Sylar on Heroes. Wait, same actor, yes?

Odekahn
I liked his portrayal of Sylar on Heroes. Wait, same actor, yes?

Yeah, he was also briefly on 24.

The Fat Rambo
Yeah, he was also briefly on 24. I remember him on 24, he was meh.

BruceSkywalker
lolz.. Kal-El wins here and not with much effort

quanchi112
You were wrong. Trying to cover that up also makes you a liar. No,I'm right and proved it. You are upset and more importantly wrong.

quanchi112
The actor who plays Spock is actually gay. That's probably why Quan likes him so much. It's a P.R.I.D.E. thing. Desperation makes people say and do desperate things.

quanchi112
Gay. Leave ode out of this.

Odekahn
No,I'm right and proved it. You are upset and more importantly wrong.
What am I wrong about and what did you prove?

Odekahn
Leave ode out of this.

Lol smh

quanchi112
What am I wrong about and what did you prove? That he isn't just human nor is that even relevant.

quanchi112
Lol smh You don't even deny it.

Odekahn
That he isn't just human nor is that even relevant.

You are changing what you said. You are now adding the word JUST and are changing the meaning.

Odekahn
You don't even deny it.

I don't really have to deny it. I couldn't care less what you think about me, to be honest. I just laughed because I thought it was a funny comeback.

quanchi112
You are changing what you said. You are now adding the word JUST and are changing the meaning. No, I'm not. You cannot even argue. I'm right. Just back down. smile

quanchi112
I don't really have to deny it. I couldn't care less what you think about me, to be honest. I just laughed because I thought it was a funny comeback. I run this board. Just don't clash with the King. I always win.

Odekahn
I run this board. Just don't clash with the King. I always win.

LOL. I almost think you really believe that.

Odekahn
No, I'm not. You cannot even argue. I'm right. Just back down. smile

Now you are also a liar and have destroyed.... never mind. You've never had credibility.

quanchi112
Now you are also a liar and have destroyed.... never mind. You've never had credibility. Personal insults.
Weak.

I am right you are wrong.

BloodRain
Whats the verdict on Spock and the air?

Newjak
So this is another Superhuman vs Superhuman that now has no powers thread Qaun.

Seriously it makes no sense and proves no point, and overall Superman would destroy Spock if he had his powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
So this is another Superhuman vs Superhuman that now has no powers thread Qaun.

Seriously it makes no sense and proves no point, and overall Superman would destroy Spock if he had his powers. Superman only has his powers on certain planets. This is on his home world. He loses. Spock wins. Get over it.

Newjak
Superman only has his powers on certain planets. This is on his home world. He loses. Spock wins. Get over it.

Yeah Spock wins because he has superhuman stats and he's fighting a human being. Of course he wins. Overall it proves nothing though.

What was the point of this thread Qaun?

quanchi112
Yeah Spock wins because he has superhuman stats and he's fighting a human being. Of course he wins. Overall it proves nothing though.

What was the point of this thread Qaun? To see Superman happy for once on his own planet and to test his mettle against Spock. Don't you care about Supermans happiness ?

Newjak
To see Superman happy for once on his own planet and to test his mettle against Spock. Don't you care about Supermans happiness ? Of course standard troll response.

Make it sound like this is a legit thread and you're somehow smart by acting dense.

I'm sure next you'll try and be clever and attempt to turn it around on me,probably by saying I'm dodging, even though it isn't clever or smart at all what you're doing. Although you'll claim you were successful.

quanchi112
Of course standard troll response.

Make it sound like this is a legit thread and you're somehow smart by acting dense.

I'm sure next you'll try and be clever and attempt to turn it around on me,probably by saying I'm dodging, even though it isn't clever or smart at all what you're doing. Although you'll claim you were successful. Its a far thread against Spock. Just don't post in these threads from now on since they rattle you. You Thor traitor.

Newjak
Its a far thread against Spock. Just don't post in these threads from now on since they rattle you. You Thor traitor. How's it a fair thread? I'm assuming fair is what you meant.

If you didn't take away Superman's powers it's spite against Spock. If you do take away his powers it's spite against Kal-El.

If you were trying to prove an actual point like Spock is better in H2H you would put them in equal bodies.

So this thread is a not a fair thread. It's a spite thread.

quanchi112
How's it a fair thread? I'm assuming fair is what you meant.

If you didn't take away Superman's powers it's spite against Spock. If you do take away his powers it's spite against Kal-El.

If you were trying to prove an actual point like Spock is better in H2H you would put them in equal bodies.

So this thread is a not a fair thread. It's a spite thread. Its fair as Kal has had time to hone his skills. You are mad he loses and are crying foul. Get over it. It is that simple. Move on.

Newjak
Its fair as Kal has had time to hone his skills. You are mad he loses and are crying foul. Get over it. It is that simple. Move on. I'm not mad he loses. I'm mad you made an intentional spite thread.

And not's fair even if Kal-El reached a high degree f H2H ability he will still be so outclassed physically by Spock, who himself is an excellent fighter, it doesn't matter. So yes spite thread.

quanchi112
I'm not mad he loses. I'm mad you made an intentional spite thread.

And not's fair even if Kal-El reached a high degree f H2H ability he will still be so outclassed physically by Spock, who himself is an excellent fighter, it doesn't matter. So yes spite thread. It is not spite.

Spite means Kal can't hurt Spock. You think it's a stomp which is entirely different. Relax. We agree Spock wins. No biggie.

Newjak
It is not spite.

Spite means Kal can't hurt Spock. You think it's a stomp which is entirely different. Relax. We agree Spock wins. No biggie. It's spite because Kal can't win this fight not unless Spock did something incredibly stupid which he wouldn't.

quanchi112
It's spite because Kal can't win this fight not unless Spock did something incredibly stupid which he wouldn't. No, spite means can't win no matter what. Stomp means they don't win not that they can't. Spite means can't even harm.

Newjak
No, spite means can't win no matter what. Stomp means they don't win not that they can't. Spite means can't even harm. To me a Spite thread is where on character is so obviously outclassed in the scenario they can't win at all.

Oh look that's what we have here.

Zack Fair
LoL.

How exactly can Kal-El win?

quanchi112
To me a Spite thread is where on character is so obviously outclassed in the scenario they can't win at all.

Oh look that's what we have here. That is a stomp. Spite is like Superman vs. McClane.

juggerman
That is a stomp. Spite is like Superman vs. McClane.

You're right. Superman would have no chance at all

Zack Fair
ROFL@that quote.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
You're right. Superman would have no chance at all Superman wouldn't fight back. Yes, spite against Superman. He'd just walk away.

BloodRain
Intentionally making a 'stomp' thread?

Makes sense.

quanchi112
ROFL@that quote. Quit being a fanboy.

Robtard
laughing out loud @ people pointing out Quanchi's ill thought out thread. What a fail clown.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BloodRain
Intentionally making a 'stomp' thread?

Makes sense. No, I did not. Superman fans concede he has no real skill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud @ people pointing out Quanchi's ill thought out thread. What a fail clown. Calm down.

BloodRain
No, I did not. Superman fans concede he has no real skill.
So this isn't a tread pitting a trained supersoldier Vs basically an average human?

NotAllThatEvil
No, I did not. Superman fans concede he has no real skill.
Or that spock is at least 3X stronger than a kal in theses conditions. . .

Robtard
Calm down.

*Laughs at your failures* People are tearing you apart in here laughing out loud

Newjak
Quan if you had made this thread in the comic book vs thread. I would close it down.

juggerman
Spock already destroyed a guy superior to himself so of course he'd win against someone that is stipulated to be inferior.

quanchi112
So this isn't a tread pitting a trained supersoldier Vs basically an average human? If you think Superman is average and all powers....is that what you're saying ?

quanchi112
Or that spock is at least 3X stronger than a kal in theses conditions. . . So ?

quanchi112
Quan if you had made this thread in the comic book vs thread. I would close it down. You are already allowing. Live versus threads to exist outside the movie forum. I wouldn't brag about that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
*Laughs at your failures* People are tearing you apart in here laughing out loud No, they are not but your welcome to her from the sidelines. I bet your family is really proud of you.

quanchi112
Spock already destroyed a guy superior to himself so of course he'd win against someone that is stipulated to be inferior. You are lying again. Better hope your master newjak does not tighten your collar again.

Spock wins this fight.

BloodRain
If you think Superman is average and all powers....is that what you're saying ?
Comic Superman? No. This movie Superman hasn't done any of the combat training that his comic self has, which you know about.

And besides, even if he was as trained as his comic counterpart, Spock is also trained with superhuman strength. So skills or not Spock has a huge advantage.. all things you knew when making this thread.

Unless you believed that Movie!Supes has that training, or that a skilled human is enough to contend with a skilled superhuman.. you intentionally made a stomp thread.

Counter Q: How skilled do would a human have to be to be able to be able to contend with a skilled superhuman?

-Pr-
Why won't Spock just choke?

quanchi112
Comic Superman? No. This movie Superman hasn't done any of the combat training that his comic self has, which you know about.

And besides, even if he was as trained as his comic counterpart, Spock is also trained with superhuman strength. So skills or not Spock has a huge advantage.. all things you knew when making this thread.

Unless you believed that Movie!Supes has that training, or that a skilled human is enough to contend with a skilled superhuman.. you intentionally made a stomp thread.

Counter Q: How skilled do would a human have to be to be able to be able to contend with a skilled superhuman? I am referring to movie Superman. You feel he's average. K.

No, I did not. Spock wins. No biggie.

Depends on the skill level.

BloodRain
I am referring to movie Superman. You feel he's average. K.

No, I did not. Spock wins. No biggie.

Depends on the skill level.

So does Movie!Supes have that training comic!Supes has?

Explain how this isnt an intended stomp when you know this Supes lack the training and is physically weaker than Spock. Unless you mean to say you did not know these things?

-Pr-

Not even close. Comic Superman trained in several martial arts before the DC-Wide reboot, and even after it it's been suggested that he's done boxing.

In the movie, he's experienced with his powers, but has no real combat skill to speak of. Hell, it's heavily suggested that he throws his first ever punch when he's going up against the Kryptonians.

quanchi112

Explain how this isnt an intended stomp when you know this Supes lack the training and is physically weaker than Spock. Unless you mean to say you did not know these things? When did I ever claim he did ?

Superman beat a trainer warrior Zod. I guess you feel his skill sucks as does Zods. Ok.

BloodRain
When did I ever claim he did ?

Superman beat a trainer warrior Zod. I guess you feel his skill sucks as does Zods. Ok. As you know it'd take a high level of skill to take on a character with skill and superhuman strength. Its not about 'skills sucking', its about his skill needing to be exceedingly above Spocks to balance the power difference.

You know he hasn't show this grand-master level of skill to make this even, but believe its still a fair match?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Not even close. Comic Superman trained in several martial arts before the DC-Wide reboot, and even after it it's been suggested that he's done boxing.

In the movie, he's experienced with his powers, but has no real combat skill to speak of. Hell, it's heavily suggested that he throws his first ever punch when he's going up against the Kryptonians.

Heard the.. name alludes me, the Kryptonite martial arts is meant to be really potent?

quanchi112
As you know it'd take a high level of skill to take on a character with skill and superhuman strength. Its not about 'skills sucking', its about his skill needing to be exceedingly above Spocks to balance the power difference.

You know he hasn't show this grand-master level of skill to make this even, but believe its still a fair match?

Heard the.. name alludes me, the Kryptonite martial arts is meant to be really potent? He was skilled enough to beat a trained combatant on Krypton. I guess everyone agrees Spock is greater in both skill and strength outside a yellow sun amp than Superman is.

-Pr-
As you know it'd take a high level of skill to take on a character with skill and superhuman strength. Its not about 'skills sucking', its about his skill needing to be exceedingly above Spocks to balance the power difference.

Heard the.. name alludes me, the Kryptonite martial arts is meant to be really potent?

torqasm rao/vo?

Those too, but I was talking more about human fighting styles. Superman in the comics trained under Batman, and regularly spars with Wonder Woman.

The problem is that, while Zod was far more skilled than Superman, Superman was able to bridge that gulf by being a fair shade more powerful, having lived on Earth for much longer and having become used to the atmosphere. Zod and Faora needed more time to recover between fights, because they were still new to their powers, and they weren't on Earth long enough to completely adjust the way Superman was.

Superman's stamina and endurance were insane in that movie, and it ultimately got him through the bulk of the trouble.

BloodRain
He was skilled enough to beat a trained combatant on Krypton. I guess everyone agrees Spock is greater in both skill and strength outside a yellow sun amp than Superman is.
Do you believe that his and the combatants skills are are a much greater degree than Spocks? If not then you didn't create this as a fair fight.

torqasm rao/vo?

Those too, but I was talking more about human fighting styles. Superman in the comics trained under Batman, and regularly spars with Wonder Woman.

The problem is that, while Zod was far more skilled than Superman, Superman was able to bridge that gulf by being a fair shade more powerful, having lived on Earth for much longer and having become used to the atmosphere. Zod and Faora needed more time to recover between fights, because they were still new to their powers, and they weren't on Earth long enough to completely adjust the way Superman was.

Superman's stamina and endurance were insane in that movie, and it ultimately got him through the bulk of the trouble.

Well then we need to get the reboot Bats and WW films going to get this Supes back in shape.

Its War of the Worlds all over again.. Hard to always picture someone with his speed and strength using a decent fighting style, and the comic panels and rare shots in animation of it don't really help.

-Pr-
lol yeah. The general perception that he doesn't need it only works as long as he isn't fighting someone as powerful as him.

Odekahn
You Thor traitor.

Personal insults.
Weak.

quanchi112
Do you believe that his and the combatants skills are are a much greater degree than Spocks? If not then you didn't create this as a fair fight.

Well then we need to get the reboot Bats and WW films going to get this Supes back in shape.

Its War of the Worlds all over again.. Hard to always picture someone with his speed and strength using a decent fighting style, and the comic panels and rare shots in animation of it don't really help. Just because I believe something that doesn't mean everyone else agrees, pansy.

quanchi112
Personal insults.
Weak. That was after a retort not just an insult itself. Spock wins.

Zack Fair
torqasm rao/vo?

Superman's stamina and endurance were insane in that movie, and it ultimately got him through the bulk of the trouble. I think Zod Tvo'd Kal-El in the ship. And that T-Vo was the new never before seen(movies) power Jim Lee talked about.

Dolos
Fight takes place on Krypton in that environment. Hand to hand only. Who wins ?

Spock is a pancake.

Dolos

That too.

Dolos
Nope. Quit trolling. You creates numerous Superman movie threads in the comic versus pitting him against entire movie universes. You're a fanboy and are getting your ass kicked.

Except it's actually a viable fight.

Zack Fair
Who was he talking to? lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dolos
Spock is a pancake. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dolos
Except it's actually a viable fight. Bloodrain thinks otherwise. He thinks Superman is all powers and basically crap in the movies.

How many out of ten do you think Spock wins ?

BloodRain
Heres the thing; The way this thread was intended was to pit a very skilled Spock with superhuman strength against a version of Superman without his formal training and without any powers. In this sense its basically a stomp thread however you wish to look at it. (naughty Quan)

However, apart from the raw 1 v 1 part of this thread we have the rest of the OP; Could Spock survive on Krypton?

We already know that the atmospheric conditions on Krypton would kill any human, and even with his super self Clark was downed for not having adapted to these conditions. Not only is Spock half human, but there's nothing to suggest that he could breath it without succumbing to the same effects. We know the Vulcan homeworld is of a thinner atmosphere, so its not actually deadly to humans unlike Krypton.

Not to forget the gravity, of course. Vulcan's get their strength, compared to a human, for being brought up on a planet with 1.4g (To Earths 1g, obviously). Meanwhile Movie!Krypton's gravity is stated to be between 4g and 10g. Now while Spock may weigh 180 on Earth and 252 lbs on Vulcan, making for the super strength, on Krypton he would weigh between 720 and 1,800 lbs.. Spock would either be crushed to death or be rendered motionless from this force.

TL;DR As per the threads location, the battle comes down to this:
Clark with human strength and being made unconscious from the atmosphere VS Spock with sub-human strength and being poisoned from the atmosphere.

Basically an unconscious human VS an unconscious, dying sub-human.

Just because I believe something that doesn't mean everyone else agrees, pansy.
You know you're kinda admitting ya intentionally made this as a stomp and/or a bait thread, right?

quanchi112
Heres the thing; The way this thread was intended was to pit a very skilled Spock with superhuman strength against a version of Superman without his formal training and without any powers. In this sense its basically a stomp thread however you wish to look at it. (naughty Quan)

However, apart from the raw 1 v 1 part of this thread we have the rest of the OP; Could Spock survive on Krypton?

We already know that the atmospheric conditions on Krypton would kill any human, and even with his super self Clark was downed for not having adapted to these conditions. Not only is Spock half human, but there's nothing to suggest that he could breath it without succumbing to the same effects. We know the Vulcan homeworld is of a thinner atmosphere, so its not actually deadly to humans unlike Krypton.

Not to forget the gravity, of course. Vulcan's get their strength, compared to a human, for being brought up on a planet with 1.4g (To Earths 1g, obviously). Meanwhile Movie!Krypton's gravity is stated to be between 4g and 10g. Now while Spock may weigh 180 on Earth and 252 lbs on Vulcan, making for the super strength, on Krypton he would weigh between 720 and 1,800 lbs.. Spock would either be crushed to death or be rendered motionless from this force.

Clark with human strength and being made unconscious from the atmosphere VS Spock with sub-human strength and being poisoned from the atmosphere.

You know you're kinda admitting ya intentionally made this as a stomp and/or a bait thread, right? No, and dolos disagrees. Quit acting like you speak for everyone. I feel Russell stomps Link. Does he iyo ?

I mean your logic is laughable.

juggerman

Interesting points...

quanchi112
Interesting points... He is a crybaby. Of course you'd like him.

juggerman
He is a crybaby. Of course you'd like him.

laughing out loud

BloodRain
Quit acting like you speak for everyone.
Bloodrain thinks otherwise.
You say I don't speak for everyone but will reference me to others? pr1983

Anyhow its good to see theres no comeback to the atmosphere and gravity doing Spock in. Meaning the people on the first page nailed the answer.

quanchi112
You say I don't speak for everyone but will reference me to others? pr1983

Anyhow its good to see theres no comeback to the atmosphere and gravity doing Spock in. Meaning the people on the first page nailed the answer. Dolos said Superman wins. Boom. Cry.

Both can fight in this atmosphere. Quit ignoring the op because you are biased.

BloodRain
Dolos said Superman wins. Boom. Cry.

Both can fight in this atmosphere. Quit ignoring the op because you are biased.
So now Dolos speaks for everyone? Make up your mind :T

"Fight takes place on Krypton in that environment. Hand to hand only. Who wins ?"

I'm following the OP to the T no expression. The environment on Krypton makes Clark an unconscious human. The same environment makes Spock an unconscious, dying sub-human.

quanchi112
So now Dolos speaks for everyone? Make up your mind :T

"Fight takes place on Krypton in that environment. Hand to hand only. Who wins ?"

I'm following the OP to the T no expression. The environment on Krypton makes Clark an unconscious human. The same environment makes Spock an unconscious, dying sub-human. You don't and not everyone agrees Spock wins. Boom.

I said they both can fight. Superman can't do crap on his own planet otherwise.

Prove it can do this to Spock who is used to other environments. Quit crying, girl.

BloodRain
You don't and not everyone agrees Spock wins. Boom.

I said they both can fight. Superman can't do crap on his own planet otherwise.

Prove it can do this to Spock who is used to other environments. Quit crying, girl.
What does that have to do with anything? :T

Theres no evidence that Spock can survive an environment thats fatal to humans, nor is there proof that he can stand up in 4 or 10 times gravity. Soo.. yeah, that.

quanchi112
What does that have to do with anything? :T

Theres no evidence that Spock can survive an environment thats fatal to humans, nor is there proof that he can stand up in 4 or 10 times gravity. Soo.. yeah, that. You said I created a stomp thread and tried to speak for everyone. Wrong.

Your claim. Spock isn't comparable to a human. Far greater.

Superman can't do so. Weak.

BloodRain
You said I created a stomp thread and tried to speak for everyone. Wrong.

Your claim. Spock isn't comparable to a human. Far greater.

Superman can't do so. Weak.
Please, I speak for my opinions on this thread. And you did, and we both know you did.

Can you prove this? He's comparable in 2 important ways: First he's half human. Second is that while Vulcan's atmosphere is thinner than Earth's, its still similar and non-fatal to humans, that and Spock survives in the same conditions that humans do. Unless Spock can breath air that would kill a human, he would die here.

Urm on Krypton Superman would have average human stats like his superhuman kin.. are you forgetting that his super strength is far above Spock's or that Kryptonian's live on Krypton?

Zack Fair
This thread is so much fail

quanchi112
Please, I speak for my opinions on this thread. And you did, and we both know you did.

Can you prove this? He's comparable in 2 important ways: First he's half human. Second is that while Vulcan's atmosphere is thinner than Earth's, its still similar and non-fatal to humans, that and Spock survives in the same conditions that humans do. Unless Spock can breath air that would kill a human, he would die here.

Urm on Krypton Superman would have average human stats like his superhuman kin.. are you forgetting that his super strength is far above Spock's or that Kryptonian's live on Krypton? Wrong.

I know that but just because Superman has not adapted Dont act like people who have traveled and was born on a different planet that the same applies to him.

Does not.

-Pr-
I think Zod Tvo'd Kal-El in the ship. And that T-Vo was the new never before seen(movies) power Jim Lee talked about.

Yeah, I could see that being a good explanation.

==

And yeah, this is a total spite thread.

BloodRain
Wrong.

I know that but just because Superman has not adapted Dont act like people who have traveled and was born on a different planet that the same applies to him.

Does not.
So Spock has adapted to conditions that are fatal to humans? Vulcan has a similar yet thinner atmosphere to Earth, which would not kill a human.

Can Kryptonian's survive Krypton's gravity? Yes. Is Clark physically on the level of those Kryptonian's? Yes.
Does Vulcan have the same gravity? No. Is Spock on Superman's physical level? No.

quanchi112
So Spock has adapted to conditions that are fatal to humans? Vulcan has a similar yet thinner atmosphere to Earth, which would not kill a human.

Can Kryptonian's survive Krypton's gravity? Yes. Is Clark physically on the level of those Kryptonian's? Yes.
Does Vulcan have the same gravity? No. Is Spock on Superman's physical level? No. We simply don't know. We know Spock is far greater than humans which is all Knians are on their own planet.

Depends if they are amped by being under young stars. If they aren't they are lame.

Spock is greater than Superman on his own planet. You cried about it.

Dramatic Gecko
Superman had 12 years of training in his sleep in the Fortress of Solitude learning about the all the known galaxies and every form of intelligent life, combat training, philosophy and so on. This education is more intensive than Vulcan education or starfleet education. Kryptonians are renowned for their knowledge of the universe. Plus Superman is Faster than a Speeding Bullet (and light), Stronger than a locomotive (able to hurl planes at people), and able to leap over tall buildings a single bound (and can fly... making jumping pretty irrelevent)

Against a Vulcan... a creature who's main priority is knowledge and cares little for emotions. Spock is a Vulcan/Human who has emotional issues constantly making a pretty useless Vulcan.

Superman wins with sheer strength and mental superiority. If you watched Smallville you would also know that Clarkd Kent was supernaturally smart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Superman had 12 years of training in his sleep in the Fortress of Solitude learning about the all the known galaxies and every form of intelligent life, combat training, philosophy and so on. This education is more intensive than Vulcan education or starfleet education. Kryptonians are renowned for their knowledge of the universe. Plus Superman is Faster than a Speeding Bullet (and light), Stronger than a locomotive (able to hurl planes at people), and able to leap over tall buildings a single bound (and can fly... making jumping pretty irrelevent)

Against a Vulcan... a creature who's main priority is knowledge and cares little for emotions. Spock is a Vulcan/Human who has emotional issues constantly making a pretty useless Vulcan.

Superman wins with sheer strength and mental superiority. If you watched Smallville you would also know that Clarkd Kent was supernaturally smart. laughing out loud

You're adorable. Read the op.

Dramatic Gecko
Krypton's gravity is 10X that of Earth. Cal-El wins while Spock struggles to resist being squashed to a pulp.

BloodRain
We simply don't know. We know Spock is far greater than humans which is all Knians are on their own planet.

Depends if they are amped by being under young stars. If they aren't they are lame.

Spock is greater than Superman on his own planet. You cried about it.
Exactly, nothing says he'll survive so why are we to assume that he will?

Part of their super strength comes from the gravity on their home-world. So I ask, can Spock function on a planet with 10g when he has at best survived 1.4g?

That's without the environment, to which a trained superhuman is above any trained human. But factoring in Krypton and Spock stands no chance. It wont be long before he collapses to the ground, blood being to heavy to circulate the body, struggling to draw in breath and if able will fill his lungs with fatal air. A painful death I must say.

juggerman

Part of their super strength comes from the gravity on their home-world. So I ask, can Spock function on a planet with 10g when he has at best survived 1.4g?

That's without the environment, to which a trained superhuman is above any trained human. But factoring in Krypton and Spock stands no chance. It wont be long before he collapses to the ground, blood being to heavy to circulate the body, struggling to draw in breath and if able will fill his lungs with fatal air. A painful death I must say.

Damn. That sucks for Spock

Rao Kal El
Spock will die.

I though quan will create a thread where superman will lose, but now I realize that he is a closeted superman fan.

quanchi112
Krypton's gravity is 10X that of Earth. Cal-El wins while Spock struggles to resist being squashed to a pulp. Prove it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Spock will die.

I though quan will create a thread where superman will lose, but now I realize that he is a closeted superman fan. I know you're a huge Hulk fan. Far bigger than a Superman fan it's a wonder why you even pretend to like him sometimes.

quanchi112

That's without the environment, to which a trained superhuman is above any trained human. But factoring in Krypton and Spock stands no chance. It wont be long before he collapses to the ground, blood being to heavy to circulate the body, struggling to draw in breath and if able will fill his lungs with fatal air. A painful death I must say. I said both survive.

If you don't think so you need to prove it.

Prove it. Support your claim. If not you have no choice but to concede.

You claimed this was a spite thread so clearly you were trolling earlier. smile

Dramatic Gecko
Wikipedia told me that the gravity was ten times. I know not the most reliable source but wikipedia is a good source in my opinion. But I know for a fact that the Krypton in MOS was 10X earths gravity although in previous versions of Superman it was the same as Earth.

Sorry if this shatters your Spock the Invincible dreams.

quanchi112
Wikipedia told me that the gravity was ten times. I know not the most reliable source but wikipedia is a good source in my opinion. But I know for a fact that the Krypton in MOS was 10X earths gravity although in previous versions of Superman it was the same as Earth.

Sorry if this shatters your Spock the Invincible dreams. I never said he was invincible. For one it ignores the intent of the thread. Secondly, prove that gravity kills Spock.

Dramatic Gecko
I never said gravity killed spock. SOmeone else did. Spock would find it difficuilt to... how do I put it. Have you seen the DBZ series? Well Goku on King Kai's little planet. That's how I see it.

Actually Spock (original) could be invincible... I mean... he was in TOS, then he appeared in Next Gen and now he was even in the Reboot. Lenard Nimoy is immortal... But then so is Picard (Patrick Stewart). I swear he has stayed the same age for twenty years. <--- I'm going off topic sorry.

quanchi112
I never said gravity killed spock. SOmeone else did. Spock would find it difficuilt to... how do I put it. Have you seen the DBZ series? Well Goku on King Kai's little planet. That's how I see it.

Actually Spock (original) could be invincible... I mean... he was in TOS, then he appeared in Next Gen and now he was even in the Reboot. Lenard Nimoy is immortal... But then so is Picard (Patrick Stewart). I swear he has stayed the same age for twenty years. <--- I'm going off topic sorry. You need to prove this atmosphere would kill him even though that ignores the spirit of the thread. I want to humor Bloodrain.

BloodRain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.