Khan vs. Jor El on Kyrypton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Both can react fine. Both are armed with their weaponry/guns they used in the movies. Jor El is pissed off because he found out his son is a failure. Khan just simply sees an inferior man in his way. Reboot Khan. Who wins ?

Zack Fair
Khan.

NotAllThatEvil
Does jor-el get his armor?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Does jor-el get his armor? Absolutely.

Zack Fair
Does jor-el get his armor? Don't see how that will help him.

Should have asked for Jor-El to get Maximus Decimus Meridius gladiator armor.

Then its on.

NotAllThatEvil
Yeah kahn wins...

quanchi112
Glorious.

playa1258
Khan wins. Just more physically more powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Khan wins. Just more physically more powerful. Greater skill, more ruthless, and tactically on another level than this absentee father.

NotAllThatEvil
I wouldn't say more tactical. The guy did out wit an army while he was dead.

playa1258
Yeah he is, but Jor-el is pretty bad ass himself. Zod had to cheap-shot to beat him.

quanchi112
I wouldn't say more tactical. The guy did out wit an army while he was dead. He lost. He had full control of his ship and lost it. That isn't outwitting. Guy was beaten by Zod in humiliating fashion.

NotAllThatEvil
Really? Who ended up in the phantom zone? Who got killed by the son of whom?

quanchi112
Really? Who ended up in the phantom zone? Who got killed by the son of whom? It had nothing to do with Jor El. He was killed by Zod. Lol. Jor els planet died. What a smart guy.

NotAllThatEvil
It was his idea NOT to harvest the core of their planet, he sent all the pieces needed to repopulate to a safe place, he came up with the plan to combine the phantom generators, and he taught lois how and got her off the ship. He also told zod upfront that his kid was gonna kill him. I think he did some pretty good planning there.

Robtard
Congratulations on once again showing your butthurt in making another spite thread. thumb up

Alien who's about the equivalent of a normal human vs a greatly augmented human. Wonder who wins.

Now do some more flips for us smile

quanchi112
It was his idea NOT to harvest the core of their planet, he sent all the pieces needed to repopulate to a safe place, he came up with the plan to combine the phantom generators, and he taught lois how and got her off the ship. He also told zod upfront that his kid was gonna kill him. I think he did some pretty good planning there. Yes, as he was already dead. Not smart. As a consciousness on a ship he temporarily ran but was later defeated by Zod. Nowhere near Khan level as he was easily killed despite having beaten Zod. Definition of dumb.

NemeBro
So quan, why do you bash the competition in every thread you make?

NotAllThatEvil
Except he programed himself into the ship and stated in the beginning that he was operating under the mindset that thry were all dead anyway. Dieing wasn't hindering the plan at all. Jor was as much a hero as kal in this one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Congratulations on once again showing your butthurt in making another spite thread. thumb up

Alien who's about the equivalent of a normal human vs a greatly augmented human. Wonder who wins.

Now do some more flips for us smile Jor el showed exceptional skill above human beings in the film. Just because you believe he loses Dont cry about it.

Khan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
So quan, why do you bash the competition in every thread you make? What do you mean by competition ?

quanchi112
Except he programed himself into the ship and stated in the beginning that he was operating under the mindset that thry were all dead anyway. Dieing wasn't hindering the plan at all. Jor was as much a hero as kal in this one. Jor El was more so IMO but being killed after defeating your opponent and not binding their arms is sheer stupidity not tactical.

NotAllThatEvil
It didn't matter any more. He was dead anyway. Khan is a better fighter than jor, but the scientist could probably outplan the warrior.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jor el showed exceptional skill above human beings in the film. Just because you believe he loses Dont cry about it.

Khan wins.

This is why you're a butthurt clown:

He was Jason Bourne-like on his planet, that's not enough to take on a heavily augmented human like Khan.

Do some flips now and pretend you didn't make another spite thread out of butthurt smile

NemeBro
What do you mean by competition ? The opposing character to who you are backing, in this case Jor-El (As well as Kal-El).

KingD19
Jor El was more so IMO but being killed after defeating your opponent and not binding their arms is sheer stupidity not tactical.

So is not checking to make sure your frozen crew is still on your ship and the bombs just beamed on are active or not.

quanchi112
It didn't matter any more. He was dead anyway. Khan is a better fighter than jor, but the scientist could probably outplan the warrior. no, they couldn't. Jor el was dumb and died for being dumb.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
The opposing character to who you are backing, in this case Jor-El (As well as Kal-El). My style. Always been my style. I'm a ruthless debater.

quanchi112
This is why you're a butthurt clown:

He was Jason Bourne-like on his planet, that's not enough to take on a heavily augmented human like Khan.

Do some flips now and pretend you didn't make another spite thread out of butthurt smile So you think he can't win. Glorious.

Khan wins. Poor Jor El.

Ps. Didn't you predict I'd champion this trashy films characters ?

Pss. You're so damn ----.

NotAllThatEvil
no, they couldn't. Jor el was dumb and died for being dumb.
Or the only smart person on the entire planet bur whatevs...

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
So is not checking to make sure your frozen crew is still on your ship and the bombs just beamed on are active or not. Couldnt check and happened quickly. Jor El was executed by someone he beat in combat as he stared off into the distance like some fool.

quanchi112
Or the only smart person on the entire planet bur whatevs... No, Zod survived not Jor el.

NotAllThatEvil
Jor El and every other kryptonian was already dead. It didn't matter if he got stabbed or not, as long as the ship launched.

quanchi112
Jor El and every other kryptonian was already dead. It didn't matter if he got stabbed or not, as long as the ship launched. Jor el was killed right before the planet was eradicated. Dumb planet. But he was dumber since he died first.

NotAllThatEvil
... That is literally the stupidest thing I have read from you.

Robtard
So you think he can't win. Glorious.

Khan wins. Poor Jor El.

Ps. Didn't you predict I'd champion this trashy films characters ?

Pss. You're so damn ----.

I don't get ridiculously attacked to fictional characters like you. That's your monkey.

In a spite thread, sure, any character can lose. Good job showing your butthurt again.

You did my other prediction, you'd go overboard in thrashing them in a clownish fashion just to prove me wrong, just like you did herein an obvious spite-thread. I'm in your head again smile

quanchi112
... That is literally the stupidest thing I have read from you. The planet was a failure. Says the guy who thought Windu took Jedi knights with him to take on Palpatine.

quanchi112
I don't get ridiculously attacked to fictional characters like you. That's your monkey.

In a spite thread, sure, any character can lose. Good job showing your butthurt again.

You did my other prediction, you'd go overboard in thrashing them in a clownish fashion just to prove me wrong, just like you did herein an obvious spite-thread. I'm in your head again smile The movie stunk. Zod stunk. Superman stunk. Kid was a crybaby. You're not my dad, Wah.

This has nothing to do with you, bandwagon boy.

You like a movie devoid of plot and action based. Star Trek Into Darkness isn't an example of this but Man of Steel clearly is.

No substance Robbie.
Khan wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Don't see how that will help him.

Should have asked for Jor-El to get Maximus Decimus Meridius gladiator armor.

Then its on.

thats the only way Glads, err I mean Jor-El would win..

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thats the only way Glads, err I mean Jor-El would win.. What makes you say so ?

BruceSkywalker
What makes you say so ?

was laughing with Zack if Crowe had his armor/weapons from Gladiator

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
was laughing with Zack if Crowe had his armor/weapons from Gladiator So you aren't serious. Ok.

Darth Martin
So you think he can't win. Glorious.

Khan wins. Poor Jor El.

Are you happy? You clearly made a spite thread to amuse yourself. You are a new breed I swear.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1312372233754.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Are you happy? You clearly made a spite thread to amuse yourself. You are a new breed I swear.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1312372233754.gif Im glad to hear you agree Khan destroys Supermans weak father.

h1a8
Kahn wins. This is spite.
Kirk hit him with all his might and it didn't do anything but hurt Kirk.

Why make a spite thread Quan?
You would stoop that low because of your hate for Superman and D.C.

h1a8
I forgot something. The other source of Kyptonians powers were that they were used to a greater gravity. That means Jor-El was at least peak human. Since he can operate very well in Krypton's gravity. So this is a better fight.

DARTH POWER
Yes thats what I was thinking, that in MOS, Earth's weaker gravity and Kryptons harsher environment all contributed to their superhuman powers on Earth. So Khan might himself be a lot weaker on Krypton.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I forgot something. The other source of Kyptonians powers were that they were used to a greater gravity. That means Jor-El was at least peak human. Since he can operate very well in Krypton's gravity. So this is a better fight. So a post later you apologized. Awesome.

Based
What do you mean by competition ?

So you admit you made it to spite?

EDIT: Oh I didn't mean to circlejerk, I didn't read the other comments before making this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Based
So you admit you made it to spite? No, I did not. I admit it is competitive but I do see Khan winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.