Pre Crisis Superman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Prep war. PC Superman, vs pre/post crisis Batman.

Superman doesn't have his powers. He can't synthesize them, either.

This is purely a battle of prep, tech, and intelligence. One week prep.

Who wins?

Zack Fair
Pre-Crisis Superman either comes up with anti-Batman power or he creates in the fortress some ridiculous device that destroys all reality.

Then again Bats can always use that "F U" spray.

Odekahn
Super Intelligence used to be classified as one of his powers back then. I'd have to give it to him.

abhilegend
Superman actually beat batman once when he was depowered.

xJLxKing
The result of PC Superman vs Batman http://tallbloke.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/big_bang.jpg

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm
Prep war. PC Superman, vs pre/post crisis Batman.

Superman doesn't have his powers. He can't synthesize them, either.

This is purely a battle of prep, tech, and intelligence. One week prep.

Who wins?

Pre Crisis batman wasn't the prep god he became after year one ( post COIE). back then the Bat was actually worth reading. The reason he was an escape artist was because he had to escape so damn many times when he got hung out to dry by some villain or some such.

So PRE COIE Bat looses big time in a prep war. He could strategize but he usually did this in counter strikes after he'd taken a loss and against SA Supes super intelligence that just isn't going to do.

Post might have a shot but it's a damn slim one and I wouldn't take those odds

prep god batman is best batman.

I'd say return of the dark knight influenced wrtiters toward this portrayal more than any other arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.