team vs Dr.Doom/ prep assassination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Superior Spiderman, Punisher and alpha (full use of powers)
They get two weeks prep with the goal of killing Dr.Doom, they know where he will be (heliport atop a building) and dr.Doom has no clue anyone is trying to kill him.
can the pooled resources of Superior Spiderman & punisher along with the aimed bullet which is Alpha be able to take down Dr.Doom?

if not then what would team need to even get close to killing doom?

SamZED
Before this turns into another Lord Doom >>> classic Beyonder (which is true but shut up!)
I think Spock has what it takes to win with one-sided prep and someone like Alpha on the team. Although I said it before.. Alpha has few feats.

JakeTheBank
They fail.

Uriel005
Doom Bots... That is all.

SamZED
Soooo.... what's stopping Spock from just nuking Doom from space? Seeing hos according to the OP Doom doesnt know they're planning to attack him.

JakeTheBank
The fact that Doom's armor would likely detect an incoming nuke.

SamZED
A laser then. Or some other type of attack that'd frigh the city along with Doom.

CPT Space Bomb
Doom has very few low showings in reference to his force field. Also, his armor is ridiculously advanced and he'd be long gone before a nuke landed. His mastery of magic lately is what really makes him nasty against this team. Team loses.

JakeTheBank
Doom survived the Mad Celestials.

WTF is this team going to do to him?

SamZED
Wasnt it some sort of plot device? Im gonna have a problem with the feat if he just tanked their attack. That said on average some sort of instant laser blast that obeletrates the city should be enough to catch him off guard and kill him. Again, on average...

CPT Space Bomb
Nah, Not on average. His forcefield has tanked damage that makes most Invulnerable champs look weak.

Also, he has imbued his armor to counteract everyone from Magneto to The Watcher. (Just talking about his armor, not siphoning devices or tactics).

But yah, there is pretty much nothing THAT team could throw at Doom to kill him. Even if they Did, he's escaped hell already... stick out tongue

SamZED
Eh I give up. Just going to agree with your sig.

CPT Space Bomb
Lol, I'm a Doom fan(boy) for sure. But, that doesn't make me wrong on this account...He's just got so many insanely high end feats...and his average showing is impressive too. It's his low end showings people like to bring up, but honestly, who CAN beat Squirrel girl?

SamZED
Not trying to lowball Doom, just trying to keep the thread alive and also trying to give some credit to Ock. He's outsmarted Stark twice now. Played Pym and MODOK as well. With one sided prep and Alpha on the team (who was implyed to be high herald + at his best) this could get interesting.

Also losing to SG is no low showing lol

CPT Space Bomb
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/squirrelgirl3.jpg

I mean, dear god WHAT IS THAT THING?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.