Alice vs Tetsuo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Alice, from the Resident Evil films

VS

Tetsuo, from the film Akira

They are fighting to the death in present day Times Square. Neither is armed. They are both in character. There are lots of civilians around. Alice is at her most telekinetically powerful and Tetsuo is at his most telekinetically powerful, but (spoiler alert) can't destroy the universe, to keep things fair.

BloodRain
Tetsuo. Haven't even seen either film or know about Alive, fab still put money on him winning.

ScreamPaste
I've seen most of the RE movies, I only missed out on one. I think it was the one Alice was most powerful in, lol.

Tetsuo should win, I think. But then again, Kaneada was shooting him up with a laser gun randomly and he's just a biker, so who knows.

Phanteros
Bullets aren't going to do much to tetsuo, who was able to stop tank fire and regularly guns with ease. the Lazer was the only thing that got through his defense capability. And Alice has non of that.

Tet takes this in a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.