Thor vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Thor (616) is transported to the DC universe by Odin To fight Super man. He encounters other heros and villians on the way Who does he stop at and why?

Deathstroke
Batman
Knightwing
Booster Gold With Blue beetle
cyborg
Lex Luthor (in his injustice armor)
Raven
Green arrow
Martian man hunter
Green lanteren (Guy)
Green lantern(kyle)
Wonder wommaaaaaannn
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Bizzaro
Superman

I think he gets stoped at my man SHAZAM!
he has the powers of . Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury and Can stalemate Superman. Hes shown amazing speed and strength feats as well

armedforbattle
If he is fully healed in between fights I'd say he makes it superman or DD and I'll leave the rest to your opinion.

If these fights are back to back GuyGL beats him, or he is so beat up after fighting Guy that Rayner one shots him.

pym-ftw
Standard Thor or is he looking to fight?

Clears if healed between rounds

Stops at Billy if not

armedforbattle
@pym
You think Thor could beat WW after fighting The 2 GLs, Manhunter and all the ones before?

Stoic
Gets to Superman. I assume that he is fresh after every fight. Bizarro is in the wrong spot on the list, but that's cool.

abhilegend
Doomsday beats the shit out of him.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doomsday beats the shit out of him. No. Thor gets to Superman if rested between fights. That fight would be around 50/50.

If not rested he'll probably stop at the Lanterns or maybe get up to Cap...

Sh3nG L0nG
Why is green arrow ahead of raven? Thor better not sleep on her or anyone past her or he could get worked.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by armedforbattle
@pym
You think Thor could beat WW after fighting The 2 GLs, Manhunter and all the ones before?
Yeah his damage soak and resilience far out weigh his other abilities

iscaremonkeys
he is fully healed after each battle I still belive he would lose to captain marvel....do any of you think shazam would be worthy enough to put the hammer?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
he is fully healed after each battle I still belive he would lose to captain marvel....do any of you think shazam would be worthy enough to put the hammer? He wouldn't lose to Shazam though. It's not canon but they already fought and Thor won. A real battle between them would be way more epic than it was shown in that crossover, but Thor would still be victorious.

To answer your question though, I think Billy SHOULD be worthy, but I'm not sure. After all, Superman wasn't worthy...so..yah.

iscaremonkeys
Would thors lightning powers have any effect on billy?

AND even if billy were to lose (i still dont think he would) He is most certainly dead at Doomsday

operator616
thor already beat doomsday in the crossover which is canon to both dc and marvel since several dc story arcs continuously have references to the event, while various marvel handbooks have referenced to the event as well, though nothing on panel (for marvel).

JakeTheBank
His lightning would hurt Billy.

Would it depower him? I'm inclined to say no. CM3 was often depowered by pretty much anything resembling lightning, magic or no, but Billy's connection to the Rock of Eternity is more solidified.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by operator616
thor already beat doomsday in the crossover which is canon to both dc and marvel since several dc story arcs continuously have references to the event, while various marvel handbooks have referenced to the event as well, though nothing on panel (for marvel). what incarnations of doomsday?

Branlor Swift
Stops dead at Billy, nevermind... Batman

pym-ftw
Why is Ollie so high up on the list?

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why is Ollie so high up on the list?
Bias. hes my favorite DC character next to booster gold. Doesent matter he'd still lose

Digi
Couldn't Thor pull the Juggernaut magic-cancelling trick on Billy and turn him into a human? If this is DCnU, things may be different.

Maybe DD. Otherwise, makes it to Kal imo.

Damborgson
Doomsday beats the shit out of him.

Thor beats the shit out of him.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor beats the shit out of him. i knew you'd show up eventually

Damborgson
i knew you'd show up eventually

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m601f2Pnqg1rzpz9eo1_250.jpg

abhilegend
Thor beats the shit out of him.
Out of doomsday? You wish.

iscaremonkeys
thor would die in 30 mins tops

Damborgson
Out of doomsday? You wish.

He would. It'll just be slower and more painful if he fights mostly melee.

iscaremonkeys
oh please. can thor do this?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9541/1475174-217px_doomsday_004_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
oh please. can thor do this?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9541/1475174-217px_doomsday_004_super.jpg

He has better feats than that, tbh.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He has better feats than that, tbh. very true but the point was that Doomsdays lowest feat still Kicks the crap out of thor

JakeTheBank
very true but the point was that Doomsdays lowest feat still Kicks the crap out of thor

What?

If it's true that Thor has feats that are > than barreling through the JLA (he does), then how does Doomsday's lowest feat kicks the crap out of Thor? Maybe if you likewise take Thor's lowest feat in comparison, but Thor at his best can definitely beat DoS Doomsday.

I don't think Thor roflstomps Doomsday, but he certainly can put him down for the count.

iscaremonkeys
What?

If it's true that Thor has feats that are > than barreling through the JLA (he does), then how does Doomsday's lowest feat kicks the crap out of Thor? Maybe if you likewise take Thor's lowest feat in comparison, but Thor at his best can definitely beat DoS Doomsday.

I don't think Thor roflstomps Doomsday, but he certainly can put him down for the count. thor beats DoS Doomsday? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol. But anyway i dont believe he beats DOS He has a Pretty go chance to But doesent beat him. And i can also see why thor could beat DOS so your logic does make alot of since

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would take the edge over DOS Doomsday imho.

iscaremonkeys
i dont agree. But i can see how

psycho gundam
dos dd would get destroyed

iscaremonkeys
OK OK I GET IT!.....how does he fair against Bizzaro?

the Darkone
Thor clears it and takes on Superman, now that's a 50/50 battle. Now Thor uses all of his abilities and powers he will beat Superman.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by the Darkone
he will beat Superman. complete bullcrap

abhilegend
He would. It'll just be slower and more painful if he fights mostly melee.
You wish. Doomsday would destroy Thor.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor would take the edge over DOS Doomsday imho.
Wanna bet?Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What?

I don't think Thor roflstomps Doomsday, but he certainly can put him down for the count.
Thor has feats that are>tanking HV, martian vision, qwadrian ring, booster and fire's blast till they spent their energies on average?

abhilegend
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor clears it and takes on Superman, now that's a 50/50 battle. Now Thor uses all of his abilities and powers he will beat Superman.
How about superman uses his full abilities?

iscaremonkeys
How about superman uses his full abilities?
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-09-01/1251797161668.png

JakeTheBank
Thor has feats that are>tanking HV, martian vision, qwadrian ring, booster and fire's blast till they spent their energies on average?

Thor has feats that are overall superior than going through a somewhat impressive JLA roster, yes.

the Darkone
complete bullcrap

read in context erm, not what you want.

iscaremonkeys
oh no i read the whole post. And still responded that way

abhilegend
Thor has feats that are overall superior than going through a somewhat impressive JLA roster, yes.
Against a team? Post those already.

JakeTheBank
Against a team? Post those already.

Against beings more powerful than that team. Don't act like he doesn't when it's obvious that Thor's "average" against trans to skyfather tiered beings is exceptionally well. Guy regularly is able to put a hurting on a guy who is consistently shown to be Odin's equal and can be anywhere from galaxy threatening to universal in threat scale.

iscaremonkeys
Against beings more powerful than that team. Don't act like he doesn't when it's obvious that Thor's "average" against trans to skyfather tiered beings is exceptionally well. Guy regularly is able to put a hurting on a guy who is consistently shown to be Odin's equal and can be anywhere from galaxy threatening to universal in threat scale. now when you say guy You mean guy garder right? Guy Garder Could beat thor.

JakeTheBank
now when you say guy You mean guy garder right? Guy Garder Could beat thor.

It was in reference to Surtur, obviously.

Point is, Thor very obviously has feats better than Doomsday did, let alone when he's out for the kill and is no longer holding back. Acting like Doomsday trashing the League (who individually have better feats and showings than that fight as well) makes him > Thor is dubious at best.

Obviously, Doomsday was still formidable and powerful, but Thor clearly has the feats to beat Doomsday (anyone who thinks he can't beat him is deluded, tbh) with some effort.

abhilegend
Against beings more powerful than that team. Don't act like he doesn't when it's obvious that Thor's "average" against trans to skyfather tiered beings is exceptionally well. Guy regularly is able to put a hurting on a guy who is consistently shown to be Odin's equal and can be anywhere from galaxy threatening to universal in threat scale.
So was superman even in those days. Didn't help him a bit. Match team showings to team showings. Would thor be able to knock out say Kurse with these showings, I ask you?

JakeTheBank
So was superman even in those days. Didn't help him a bit. Match team showings to team showings. Would thor be able to knock out say Kurse with these showings, I ask you?

Why should I match team showings to team showings when Thor clearly has feats better than the one you're trying to use as the benchmark for why Doomsday > Thor? It's not like I'm saying Thor easily WTF stomps him, either. But it's obvious (or should be) that Thor has feats suggesting he'd triumph over Doomsday.

Depends on the Kurse, tbh. Kurse pseudo-invincibility to everything sans iron would make it tough and Kurse does have that showing where it took Mjolnir and Stormbreaker's energies combined to stop him. But again, Thor has intense WTF feats.

In any case, overall status/power level in addition to actual power sets have to be taken into account. And Thor, on paper and in execution alike, has the means to take down Doomsday.

abhilegend
Why should I match team showings to team showings when Thor clearly has feats better than the one you're trying to use as the benchmark for why Doomsday > Thor? It's not like I'm saying Thor easily WTF stomps him, either. But it's obvious (or should be) that Thor has feats suggesting he'd triumph over Doomsday.

Depends on the Kurse, tbh. Kurse pseudo-invincibility to everything sans iron would make it tough and Kurse does have that showing where it took Mjolnir and Stormbreaker's energies combined to stop him. But again, Thor has intense WTF feats.

In any case, overall status/power level in addition to actual power sets have to be taken into account. And Thor, on paper and in execution alike, has the means to take down Doomsday.
Superman has better showings than Thor against skyfather/trans level beings. You talk about hurting skyfathers? I talk about oneshotting Death/5-D imps. That doesn't mean I would give him a single win against H/P Doomsday and neither should you give a single win for Thor.

Exactly. Relative showings matter. Kurse hasn't hurt skyfather level beings or battled abstracts or shit, yet his relative showings against Thor makes him beyond Thor. Thor isn't beyond people like Guy Gardner, Martian Manhunter let alone Superman. Anybody capable of beating them together would trash Thor. You are of mind that Doomsday beating them is some kind of low showing for them which it isn't.

Not on average though. CBR Thor maybe. Whenever Thor faced a guy like Doomsday, its a beating for thor. Take pagan for example.

JakeTheBank
Superman has better showings than Thor against skyfather/trans level beings. You talk about hurting skyfathers? I talk about oneshotting Death/5-D imps. That doesn't mean I would give him a single win against H/P Doomsday and neither should you give a single win for Thor.

Exactly. Relative showings matter. Kurse hasn't hurt skyfather level beings or battled abstracts or shit, yet his relative showings against Thor makes him beyond Thor. Thor isn't beyond people like Guy Gardner, Martian Manhunter let alone Superman. Anybody capable of beating them together would trash Thor. You are of mind that Doomsday beating them is some kind of low showing for them which it isn't.

Not on average though. CBR Thor maybe. Whenever Thor faced a guy like Doomsday, its a beating for thor. Take pagan for example.

Those feats have context (if not PIS) as well. H/P Doomsday isn't DoS Doomsday and I'd give an all out no holding back Superman post Hunter Prey and right before Flashpoint the edge over Doomsday, anyway.

Thor's beyond Guy and J'onn, get real. And as much as you loath to admit it, he's in Superman's tier as an elite high herald/powerhouse. Thor, once he stopped holding back, would be able to match Doomsday and eventually put him down. Especially considering he doesn't have to bust open his hands to do so and his energy projection is beyond Superman's on the average.

Thor's "average" is enough to fight DoS Doomsday and put up a great fight, if not beat him before the end. Pagan, seriously? Thor's average showings against Surtur beg to differ. Unless you think Doomsday > Surtur. I don't have to forum mode debate Thor or use selective/warped scans to justify him besting Doomsday here.

D-Block
Thor could clear this!!!

Damborgson
You wish. Doomsday would destroy Thor.

You already said that. He wouldn't destroy him just like he didn't destroy Superman.

abhilegend
Those feats have context (if not PIS) as well. H/P Doomsday isn't DoS Doomsday and I'd give an all out no holding back Superman post Hunter Prey and right before Flashpoint the edge over Doomsday, anyway.

Thor's beyond Guy and J'onn, get real. And as much as you loath to admit it, he's in Superman's tier as an elite high herald/powerhouse. Thor, once he stopped holding back, would be able to match Doomsday and eventually put him down. Especially considering he doesn't have to bust open his hands to do so and his energy projection is beyond Superman's on the average.

Thor's "average" is enough to fight DoS Doomsday and put up a great fight, if not beat him before the end. Pagan, seriously? Thor's average showings against Surtur beg to differ. Unless you think Doomsday > Surtur. I don't have to forum mode debate Thor or use selective/warped scans to justify him besting Doomsday here.
What? Thor hurting skyfathers is fine and dandy but superman doing it is PIS? Lawlz? DOS Doomsday is a beast in its own right. I wouldn't give superman odds over doomsday.

He isn't far beyond those two. J'oon+Maxima>Thor or J'onn+Guy>Thor. I never denied that thor isn't in superman class of power. Thor wouldn't be able to match doomsday in strength like superman did as he is vastly weaker. His energy projection isn't above HV, Martian vision, Qwadrian ring, booster and Fire's blast combined though which doomsday took without missing a beat.

Thor on average wouldn't be able to fight Doomsday physically. Superman's showings against skyfathers would beg to differ too if Doomsday hadn't beat him to death and superman wasn't hurting his hands punching doomsday. Unless you think Thor>JLA, he is going down against any version of Doomsday.

JakeTheBank
And tbh, the entity that killed Thor, the Destroyer, is > DoS Doomsday. Even when it was initially introduced, decades before it finally killed him, the Destroyer was always shown to be incredibly deadly, capable of killing Thor if given the chance. Doomsday, while he did kill Superman, did so at the cost of his own life and after an arduous battle that wasn't one sided to begin with.

I'd give Thor better odds over Doomsday than I would give Superman over the Destroyer.

abhilegend
You already said that. He wouldn't destroy him just like he didn't destroy Superman.

Doomsday destroyed average superman alongside whole JLA. All out superman is a different beast though.

Damborgson
Doomsday destroyed average superman alongside whole JLA. All out superman is a different beast though.

So is Thor. All out Thor is the one that starts busting planets on accident from the after effects of his shots. A lot more than the city shakers Superman let loose on Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I talk about oneshotting Death/5-D imps.

Scans? More myths need to be busted.

This is like saying Thor can one shot God and post scans of Masteron temporarily dropping Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. Or saying Thor is too powerful for Death and show his soul being too much for Mephisto.

I'm serious about this feat police for Abhil.

abhilegend
And tbh, the entity that killed Thor, the Destroyer, is > DoS Doomsday. Even when it was initially introduced, decades before it finally killed him, the Destroyer was always shown to be incredibly deadly, capable of killing Thor if given the chance. Doomsday, while he did kill Superman, did so at the cost of his own life and after an arduous battle that wasn't one sided to begin with.

I'd give Thor better odds over Doomsday than I would give Superman over the Destroyer.
Who talked about destroyer? Durok killed Thor if not for intervention from surfer in less time than Doomsday killed superman.

JakeTheBank
What? Thor hurting skyfathers is fine and dandy but superman doing it is PIS? Lawlz? DOS Doomsday is a beast in its own right. I wouldn't give superman odds over doomsday.

He isn't far beyond those two. J'oon+Maxima>Thor or J'onn+Guy>Thor. I never denied that thor isn't in superman class of power. Thor wouldn't be able to match doomsday in strength like superman did as he is vastly weaker. His energy projection isn't above HV, Martian vision, Qwadrian ring, booster and Fire's blast combined though which doomsday took without missing a beat.

Thor on average wouldn't be able to fight Doomsday physically. Superman's showings against skyfathers would beg to differ too if Doomsday hadn't beat him to death and superman wasn't hurting his hands punching doomsday. Unless you think Thor>JLA, he is going down against any version of Doomsday.

Yeah, I think Superman hurting skyfathers is legit. Him "one shotting Death/5D imps", not so much assuming there's no context involved and he did this under his own power. So, yeah, don't get your undies in a bunch there, kiddo. Considering Superman's developed in feats/experience in addition to getting over his fear of Doomsday to begin with (the major point behind H/P...as Superman was the "prey" to Doomsday's "hunter"wink, I totally believe a fully competent and all out Superman would beat Doomsday at his best.

His high end/"no holding back" feats are beyond them. Thor isn't "vastly" weaker than Superman. And it's a good thing Thor has way more to fall back on outside of sheer strength and punches as well, too, isn't it? Considering the beings whom he's hurt or crippled with, his energy projection is certainly enough to hurt Doomsday in the least.

Yes, he would be able to engage Doomsday, don't be silly. Unless you think Superman > Superman + JLA (wut), there's no reason to assume that given Thor's feats and taking them into account (not just Doomsday's) can't fight Doomsday and doesn't have the means to beat him.

JakeTheBank
Who talked about destroyer? Durok killed Thor if not for intervention from surfer in less time than Doomsday killed superman.

And the Destroyer is routinely shown to be > Durok. There's also the fact that Thor when he stopped holding back actually has feats of him demolishing him sans Mjolnir. Thor has no such feat or fight of him ending the Destroyer without amps or plot device.

abhilegend
So is Thor. All out Thor is the one that starts busting planets on accident from the after effects of his shots. A lot more than the city shakers Superman let loose on Doomsday.
Space cheese is never an estimation of formidability. Thor needing several shots from mjolnir to crack a planet's crust and a nearby moon is no more formidable than a thor who was going all out against say Hulk in IH 440 even though he wasn't busting planets.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Scans? More myths need to be busted.

This is like saying Thor can one shot God and post scans of Masteron temporarily dropping Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. Or saying Thor is too powerful for Death and show his soul being too much for Mephisto.

I'm serious about this feat police for Abhil.
Oh rage! Knock yourself out.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-58.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-59.jpghttp://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-59.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-57.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-60.jpg

JakeTheBank
Space cheese is never an estimation of formidability. Thor needing several shots from mjolnir to crack a planet's crust and a nearby moon is no more formidable than a thor who was going all out against say Hulk in IH 440 even though he wasn't busting planets.

Are you serious?

Considering Gorr would absolutely trash Hulk, I really hope you aren't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh rage! Knock yourself out.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-58.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-59.jpghttp://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-59.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-57.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_supersting-60.jpg

I remember this comic, could I have the issue number please.

JakeTheBank
Also, concerning those scans, which "death" was this? Death of the Endless, random avatar/god claiming to be Death, as aspect of Death such as Nekron, Black Racer, etc. What feats did this entity have? General context/issue numbers?

Because Thor literally fought and willed his way back to life as well. And he's beaten death gods outright in their realms.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm off so I'll dl the comic later because honestly, I don't trust anything you say at this point.

Also, concerning those scans, which "death" was this? Death of the Endless, random avatar/god claiming to be Death, as aspect of Death such as Nekron, Black Racer, etc. What feats did this entity have? General context/issue numbers?

Because Thor literally fought and willed his way back to life as well. And he's beaten death gods outright in their realms.

Probably just some random, never again seen aspect of Death from what I remember.

But the way Abhil worded it, you'd think he punched out the actual Death itself. Which is where the confusion and problem people have with him starts.

Damborgson
Space cheese is never an estimation of formidability. Thor needing several shots from mjolnir to crack a planet's crust and a nearby moon is no more formidable than a thor who was going all out against say Hulk in IH 440 even though he wasn't busting planets.

Your lowballing is adorable thumb up

He shattered planets and moons from indirect strikes against Gorr. Call it was it is. Not having an "S" on his chest doesn't make his feats any less than what they are.

That Thor wasn't at full power. Which gets confirmed later. Regardless, Hulk and Gorr are hardly comparable.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember this comic, could I have the issue number please.
Superman: Where is thy sting.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm off so I'll dl the comic later because honestly, I don't trust anything you say at this point.

Probably just some random, never again seen aspect of Death from what I remember.

But the way Abhil worded it, you'd think he punched out the actual Death itself. Which is where the confusion and problem people have with him starts.
Considering it destroyed whole reality, who cares what you think?

BTW here is Death destroying entire universe to destroy superman's will.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137956_supersting-40_zpsea339a47.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137957_supersting-41_zps27072470.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137958_supersting-42_zps23aa4e95.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137959_supersting-44_zps238f5a3f.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137960_supersting-45_zps00e08cc4.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137961_supersting-47_zps6a9f4aa5.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15137962_supersting-48-49_zpscb0ad26e.jpg

It was universal Death.

abhilegend
Are you serious?

Considering Gorr would absolutely trash Hulk, I really hope you aren't.
Gorr trashed Thor too. I was talking about strength level not being dependent on space cheese.Originally posted by Damborgson
Your lowballing is adorable thumb up

He shattered planets and moons from indirect strikes against Gorr. Call it was it is. Not having an "S" on his chest doesn't make his feats any less than what they are.

That Thor wasn't at full power. Which gets confirmed later. Regardless, Hulk and Gorr are hardly comparable.
The fact that you think its lowballing is adorable.thumb up

Space cheese never mattered to me. Superman might bust a galaxy under pak, I would still count him weaker than doomsday.

I was making a comparison. Strength of a character doesn't go up and down with his strength feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks for the issue number and scans. I'll check them out later, stupid rogers gives me limited data.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr trashed Thor too. I was talking about strength level not being dependent on space cheese.

Space cheese never mattered to me. Superman might bust a galaxy under pak, I would still count him weaker than doomsday.

I was making a comparison. Strength of a character doesn't go up and down with his strength feats.

If it matters so little to you, why do you bring it up so often to measure and compare the strength of characters? But only when you think it favors you. Hmm......

abhilegend
If it matters so little to you, why do you bring it up so often to measure and compare the strength of characters? But only when you think it favors you. Hmm......
I only do it when others do it.

Damborgson
Gorr trashed Thor too. I was talking about strength level not being dependent on space cheese.

Not really.

It's not dependent on that. It's dependent on whether Thor decides to use that strength or not. Which while he wouldn't on Earth, is still evidence to show how much stronger a non holding back Thor is from one how does. Doomsday could handle an average avengers Thor fine, but not one who's not going to job to make others look good. He wouldn't even need to go through the trauma Superman did to win.

lol Abhi. The narration and scene shows the closer planet shattering and the other small world/moon cracking. But to you it's just some crust cracking under multiple all out shots. You lowball with a passion, and it doesn't fool anybody. thumb up

h1a8
Thor (616) is transported to the DC universe by Odin To fight Super man. He encounters other heros and villians on the way Who does he stop at and why?

Deathstroke
Batman
Knightwing
Booster Gold With Blue beetle
cyborg
Lex Luthor (in his injustice armor)
Raven
Green arrow
Martian man hunter
Green lanteren (Guy)
Green lantern(kyle)
Wonder wommaaaaaannn
Captain Marvel
Doomsday
Bizzaro
Superman

I think he gets stoped at my man SHAZAM!
he has the powers of . Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury and Can stalemate Superman. Hes shown amazing speed and strength feats as well Thor couldn't beat
Wonder Woman. Her combination of speed, skill, and lasso is too much. She should be higher on the list.

Thor couldn't beat DD (if fighting with usual mindset) as DD would end Thor in little time. DD should be higher.

Bizzaro is a little stupid but powerful. Thor can get him IMO. He should be lower IMO.

abhilegend
Not really.

It's not dependent on that. It's dependent on whether Thor decides to use that strength or not. Which while he wouldn't on Earth, is still evidence to show how much stronger a non holding back Thor is from one how does. Doomsday could handle an average avengers Thor fine, but not one who's not going to job to make others look good. He wouldn't even need to go through the trauma Superman did to win.

lol Abhi. The narration and scene shows the closer planet shattering and the other small world/moon cracking. But to you it's just some crust cracking under multiple all out shots. You lowball with a passion, and it doesn't fool anybody. thumb up
Yeah really.

Thor has gone all out several times on earth. Never shattered it.

You can tell that to Durok who killed Thor if not for intervention from surfer.

It only showed the crust shattering. The narration said "Worlds" when only one planet was shown, it was obviously a hyperbole. I'm fine with a moon starting to shatter though. It took Thor several blows though. Where is the lowballing?

iscaremonkeys
well dident this thread get popular while my computer was acting retarded

Originally posted by h1a8

Bizzaro is a little stupid but powerful. Thor can get him IMO. He should be lower IMO. Bias. Favorite Dc villain.

Damborgson
Yeah really.

Thor has gone all out several times on earth. Never shattered it.

You can tell that to Durok who killed Thor if not for intervention from surfer.

It only showed the crust shattering. The narration said "Worlds" when only one planet was shown, it was obviously a hyperbole. I'm fine with a moon starting to shatter though. It took Thor several blows though. Where is the lowballing?

not really.

So what? The Earth can't explode every time a herald decides to go all out. He's still packing the power.

Thor did it for me.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/5586/1741463-duro4.jpg

That's what Doomsday would like after Thor was done. And Thor too probably.

"worlds" as in more than one planet. and "world" as in the planet otherwise the crust would've been specified. The intention is clear. No hyperbole whatsoever, not when worlds were breaking. The moon was large enough to carry intelligent life so it was a world itself also. That's the lowballing. Accept it for what it is and no less. You should leave the hate or envy or whatever you have going on aside.

iscaremonkeys
Thor would look more like this
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xdcoi_fYhus/TY-Bi-5TwZI/AAAAAAAAPO0/OXk-g9N0nEI/s1600/fearitself+-+thor.jpg

abhilegend
not really.

So what? The Earth can't explode every time a herald decides to go all out. He's still packing the power.

Thor did it for me.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/5586/1741463-duro4.jpg

That's what Doomsday would like after Thor was done. And Thor too probably.

"worlds" as in more than one planet. and "world" as in the planet otherwise the crust would've been specified. The intention is clear. No hyperbole whatsoever, not when worlds were breaking. The moon was large enough to carry intelligent life so it was a world itself also. That's the lowballing. Accept it for what it is and no less. You should leave the hate or envy or whatever you have going on aside.
Not really.

Why not? Superman shattered it.

vin

Thor wouldn't be able to absorb doomsday's life force as its not a golem.

Thor would be dead, so not probably.

"Worlds" were specified in narration. Only a planet's shattering crust was shown. The mere fact that you contradict yourself in your own post is amusing. I take what was actually shown in the comic and the statement from thor. A planet's crust was shattering and a moon was about to shatter. That's not lowballing.

zeel

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by zeel
Superman has better showings than Thor against skyfather/trans level beings.

that's because D.C skyfathers and trans level beings are panty wastes. Supes really shouldn't stand a chance against any of them, where as thor at least has a BELIEVABLE chance and powerset at least to make an attempt to fight them. wink
So like i was saying Earlier He stops at captian marvel.

Solomon's wisdom
Hercules Strength
Atlus's stamina
Zeus's Power
Achilles courage
Mercury's speed

He has the powers Of a man who is Father to god and men. Wisdom of the wisest king in Israel's history AND THE LIST GOES ON

Damborgson
Not really.

Why not? Superman shattered it.

vin

Thor wouldn't be able to absorb doomsday's life force as its not a golem.

Thor would be dead, so not probably.

"Worlds" were specified in narration. Only a planet's shattering crust was shown. The mere fact that you contradict yourself in your own post is amusing. I take what was actually shown in the comic and the statement from thor. A planet's crust was shattering and a moon was about to shatter. That's not lowballing.

Yes really.

Not in your scans he didn't
vin

What do you mean? That was Thor tapping into his own godly essence to fry Durok. Not any draining.

Not likely. He'd fold him in half like he did Mangog. Except he wouldn't stop to chat with Thunderstrike after that.

Recent events might be making you lose it, but keep it together for me at least thumb up I didn't contradict anything of my own. You should read through posts more carefully.

It's incredible lowballing. The world shattered, period according to Aaron. And you can see the planet breaking apart. THE PLANET. Not just its crust breaking. You could say that about the moon/planet but the one underneath the fight was being destroyed both in the art and the narration. Calling it less than what is, is lowballing.

The point of which is that if Doomsday and Thor were to go at it, Doomsday would fold an average Thor in half. But if Thor goes all out, if Doomsday doesn't end up in deep space he'd be hit by a lot more force than what Kal was hitting him with, and depending on how Thor goes at it, he wouldn't have to be horribly wounded either. Thor's got the means to beat DOS Doomsday and he would. Without a funeral at the end of the story.

cdtm
So, Odin wants Thor to fight Superman?

Is it a draw or a loss if Thor refuses to fight just to spite 'cause Odin's a dick? stick out tongue

Sixth_Winged
Stops at Captain marvel assuming he heals every fights and majority of wins = progression.

If not then probably one of the green lanterns on the list or Wonder woman.

The only thing for certain is that batman, deathstroke, green arrow, nightwing hate the thread maker.

carver9
Thor would merk Doomsday...any version if he's going all out. Letting lose.

Golgo13
Cap or Doomsday.

CPT Space Bomb
Thor beats everyone on the list, and possibly Superman under the first scenario. Again, second scenario is tougher, but he'll still get far.

abhilegend
Yes really. Not really.

He totally did.

Oh I was thinking of another instance. Anyway Doomsday is way tougher than Durok, superman hurt his hand punching doomsday at average levels.

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1992%20-%20Death%20of%20Superman/?action=view&current=ag_doomsdaySMAC648_18.jpg

Or get his shit pushed in like against Pagan, Durok or Hulk. After all Doomsday gets stronger with anger too.

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1995%20-%20Doomsday%20Annual%20Year%20One/?action=view&current=DA1_35.jpg
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1995%20-%20Doomsday%20Annual%20Year%20One/?action=view&current=DA1_36.jpg
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1995%20-%20Doomsday%20Annual%20Year%20One/?action=view&current=DA1_37.jpg
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1992%20-%20Death%20of%20Superman/?action=view&current=ag_doomsday3_AoSM497_11.jpg

Thanks for the caring but no thanks.

Post the quote where Aaron stated then. Hyperbolic narration doesn't count. Really? Post the scan again and point out where the planet was shown shattering. All I saw was that the crust of the planet was shattering and the narration glorified it. Don't get too giddy with only one such feat. Pak's superman is coming.

One thing we agree upon. You are wrong here. Superman hits harder than Thor does even with recent events taking in notice. You wouldn't want a feat war with superman, last two instances we got in one superman pushed Thor's shit in. He doesn't as far as all out thor is concerned. Thor would get killed far earlier. Ask hulk what happened when thor got in fisticuffs with such a creature.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Thor beats everyone on the list, and possibly Superman under the first scenario. Again, second scenario is tougher, but he'll still get far. No bro. he dies at captian marvel. SHAZAM'S only a tad weaker than superman yet a tad faster

CPT Space Bomb
No bro. he dies at captian marvel. SHAZAM'S only a tad weaker than superman yet a tad faster Yes, Bro, he makes it past CM. WBThor would beat Captain Marvel like he did in the crossover; only it'd be a better fight.

iscaremonkeys
wbthor? i said 616 thor bro

CPT Space Bomb
Well, Classic Thor still takes this. He already won in their (non canon) matchup, and he'd do it again. More versatile.

Golgo13
I'd give the likes of Adam and Billy the sleight majority. Just as strong and faster, plus better durability than Superman in magical attacks.

Damborgson
Not really.

He totally did.

Oh I was thinking of another instance. Anyway Doomsday is way tougher than Durok, superman hurt his hand punching doomsday at average levels.

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1992%20-%20Death%20of%20Superman/?action=view&current=ag_doomsdaySMAC648_18.jpg

Or get his shit pushed in like against Pagan, Durok or Hulk. After all Doomsday gets stronger with anger too.

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1995%20-%20Doomsday%20Annual%20Year%20One/?action=view&current=DA1_35.jpg
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1995%20-%20Doomsday%20Annual%20Year%20One/?action=view&current=DA1_36.jpg
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1995%20-%20Doomsday%20Annual%20Year%20One/?action=view&current=DA1_37.jpg
http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1992%20-%20Death%20of%20Superman/?action=view&current=ag_doomsday3_AoSM497_11.jpg

Thanks for the caring but no thanks.

Post the quote where Aaron stated then. Hyperbolic narration doesn't count. Really? Post the scan again and point out where the planet was shown shattering. All I saw was that the crust of the planet was shattering and the narration glorified it. Don't get too giddy with only one such feat. Pak's superman is coming.

One thing we agree upon. You are wrong here. Superman hits harder than Thor does even with recent events taking in notice. You wouldn't want a feat war with superman, last two instances we got in one superman pushed Thor's shit in. He doesn't as far as all out thor is concerned. Thor would get killed far earlier. Ask hulk what happened when thor got in fisticuffs with such a creature.

yes really.

Nope. Author talks about how reality was flux during the fight. It's a well kept non feat thumb up It should go in the mythbuster thread really.

Why would Thor punch Doomsday? Mjolnir > Doomsday's hide anyway.

Average Thor's. All out Thor is a different level like all out Superman is.

It's more for me really.

Not hyperbolic. Writers don't write "worlds shattered" while showing a planet shattering, then only intended for the world to be broken at the surface. It's not like I'm claiming that the three actually came at Gorr with the fury of "a billion storms" that's hyperbole. The other however is not, and that's where the lowballing occurs, when you try to turn it into something it's not. I mean it hardly matters since it's generally accepted by the forum for what it is except for maybe you, h1 and Zop zop, but still.

I have the right to get giddy over it lol. Thor's only busted planetoids up before this. It's nice to see him doing the real deal in a world breaker hulk fashion.

World Breaker Superman is coming too, I know.

I'm not. You're drastically underestimating Thor though. thumb up Thor having competitive fights with or losing to Hulk is an average Thor. When he gets serious he starts breaking pieces of Mangog off, disintegrating voidtry, yadda yadda. You talk about an all out Superman then use an average Thor. Interesting.

There is no character who can compete in striking power in a feat for feat when Superman has bullrushed through universal death. So? Thor can do with Mjolnir, things Superman cannot do. Like charging it and bringing light along with the hit. Something Superman didn't have the luxury of when he fought Doomsday, but Thor would and would use it very well.

An average Thor would get beaten just like Superman was. Not an all out Thor though. He'd knock Doomsday straight off the planet.

celeyhyga17
Lol.. That feat still getting lowballed??

JakeTheBank
lol

People refuse to believe in Worldbreaker Thor.

CPT Space Bomb
lol

People refuse to believe in Worldbreaker Thor. As Jonathan Kent said to Clark "People are afraid of what they don't understand"

abhilegend
yes really.

Nope. Author talks about how reality was flux during the fight. It's a well kept non feat thumb up It should go in the mythbuster thread really.

Why would Thor punch Doomsday? Mjolnir > Doomsday's hide anyway.

Average Thor's. All out Thor is a different level like all out Superman is.

It's more for me really.

Not hyperbolic. Writers don't write "worlds shattered" while showing a planet shattering, then only intended for the world to be broken at the surface. It's not like I'm claiming that the three actually came at Gorr with the fury of "a billion storms" that's hyperbole. The other however is not, and that's where the lowballing occurs, when you try to turn it into something it's not. I mean it hardly matters since it's generally accepted by the forum for what it is except for maybe you, h1 and Zop zop, but still.

I have the right to get giddy over it lol. Thor's only busted planetoids up before this. It's nice to see him doing the real deal in a world breaker hulk fashion.

World Breaker Superman is coming too, I know.

I'm not. You're drastically underestimating Thor though. thumb up Thor having competitive fights with or losing to Hulk is an average Thor. When he gets serious he starts breaking pieces of Mangog off, disintegrating voidtry, yadda yadda. You talk about an all out Superman then use an average Thor. Interesting.

There is no character who can compete in striking power in a feat for feat when Superman has bullrushed through universal death. So? Thor can do with Mjolnir, things Superman cannot do. Like charging it and bringing light along with the hit. Something Superman didn't have the luxury of when he fought Doomsday, but Thor would and would use it very well.

An average Thor would get beaten just like Superman was. Not an all out Thor though. He'd knock Doomsday straight off the planet.
Yeah really.

Doesn't mean squat since interviews are invalid here. Not to mention it was flat out wrong since supergirl and powergirl fought before and none of that shit happened. Way to lowball bro.thumb up

Superman's punch>Thor's mjolnir slam anyway. Means it would to do diddly squat to doomsday.

All out superman>All out Thor. Read OWAW if you don't think so.

You'll be surprised how many times that has happened. It was just the crust breaking as shown on panel.

Nothing comparable to oneshotting imperiex probes, overpowering all of earth's alien heroes while they were incredibly amped, oneshotting despero, oneshotting Death, oneshotting 5-D imps and shit like that.

That only adds in striking power which is still below superman.

Sure he would, like he did to all those times he fought hulk. Maybe collapse afterwards too.

vin

CPT Space Bomb
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Keep ignoring on panel evidence and low-balling at every turn. You DO know no one here takes you seriously, right?

Also, The Thor you're bashing had just got through being tossed around by skyfather beings, and THEN 2v1'd Nul/Hulk and Angrir/Thing.....and beat them both. He later killed a skyfather....and you're supposed to be insulting him??

abhilegend
Keep ignoring on panel evidence and low-balling at every turn. You DO know no one here takes you seriously, right?

Also, The Thor you're bashing had just got through being tossed around by skyfather beings, and THEN 2v1'd Nul/Hulk and Angrir/Thing.....and beat them both. He later killed a skyfather....and you're supposed to be insulting him??
Wat?

Are you serious here?

CPT Space Bomb
Wat?

Are you serious here? No, I'm just being like you and spewing nonsensical garbage around like it's toilet paper.....

JakeTheBank
I am not sure why we're using "average" Thor and projecting things such as an "all out" Superman hurting his fists punching Doomsday onto Thor while throwing out his "all out" feats of doing shit that would certainly do a number on Doomsday. Doesn't even begin to make sense.

At this point, I'm more than willing to do a Battlezone of a bloodlusted/all out Thor versus DoS Doomsday just to end this insanity.

abhilegend
No, I'm just being like you and spewing nonsensical garbage around like it's toilet paper.....
Shut up then.

CPT Space Bomb
Shut up then. You do understand I was being sarcastic with that response....and serious with the one prior....right?

It's hilarious that people think because Thor loses melee battles to Hulk (He also has wins), that it makes him weak. Hulk is supposedly"The Strongest One There Is". And yet Thor has some pretty impressive Melee fights against him. Both hold back to some extent (Though Thor has clearly held back more; i.e. never used hostages against Hulk), But Thor is at a disadvantage the longer fights go on with Hulk...Unless he uses his powers. And Thor rarely ever uses any powers against Hulk except throwing Mjolnir etc....

abhilegend
You do understand I was being sarcastic with that response....and serious with the one prior....right?

It's hilarious that people think because Thor loses melee battles to Hulk (He also has wins), that it makes him weak. Hulk is supposedly"The Strongest One There Is". And yet Thor has some pretty impressive Melee fights against him. Both hold back to some extent (Though Thor has clearly held back more; i.e. never used hostages against Hulk), But Thor is at a disadvantage the longer fights go on with Hulk...Unless he uses his powers. And Thor rarely ever uses any powers against Hulk except throwing Mjolnir etc....

I could care less when you're serious or sarcastic.

You're not saying anything I don't know. Shut up.

JakeTheBank
lol

Stop being a dick, Abhi.

celeyhyga17
lol

People refuse to believe in Worldbreaker Thor.

Even forgetting the damage being done to the planet down below, the other part of that scene was just an eye opener.

I mean for fcuks sake, that planet's moon which was big enough to house a core, inhabitants, and most probably an atmosphere started to shatter from damage being administered originating from god knows how many miles away!!

CPT Space Bomb
lol

Stop being a dick, Abhi. It's okay, his arguments are busted so it makes him feel good to tell people off...

deathlife
Trouble brews in the House of El.

JakeTheBank
That's why I was sent here.

To help.

-Pr-
Abhi's out, Jake's in.

JakeTheBank
Prepare the Phantom Zone projector.

abhilegend
lol

Stop being a dick, Abhi.
Can't help, I am travelling and didn't got a good sleep last night.

grumpyOriginally posted by -Pr-
Abhi's out, Jake's in.

You wouldn't dare, you..you drunk Irish hooligan.

ranting

CPT Space Bomb
Prepare the Phantom Zone projector. You slay me laughing out loud

Golgo13
I am not sure why we're using "average" Thor and projecting things such as an "all out" Superman hurting his fists punching Doomsday onto Thor while throwing out his "all out" feats of doing shit that would certainly do a number on Doomsday. Doesn't even begin to make sense.

At this point, I'm more than willing to do a Battlezone of a bloodlusted/all out Thor versus DoS Doomsday just to end this insanity.

Who would win in an all out fight? Thor or Superman?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who would win in an all out fight? Thor or Superman?

I could probably write an multi-paragraph essay on why each guy could win, tbh. Half the time, I find myself facepalming when people think Superman one shots Thor or becomes an untouchable blur for him or groaning when people think Thor's magic makes Superman release his bowels on contact.

CPT Space Bomb
Who would win in an all out fight? Thor or Superman? It's honestly a tossup. Could go either way. Superman has the speed and durability edge, Thor has the versatility/extreme magical edge....

If they both fight like bricks though, I give Superman more wins than not.

Golgo13
Yeah, I agree.

CPT Space Bomb
One thing is for sure, Neither one of them is going to get "One shot" or "Crushed" by the other like some people would have you believe....

It would be a knock-down, drag out epic battle that I would LOVE to see

Golgo13
I think Orion/Thor is a better fight. Both of them are similar, with huge energy projectiles.

CPT Space Bomb
Eh, I disagree. I think Thor/Supes is very close and fitting.

Thor is Marvel's Superman (even though his powerset is quite different)

They are and have been the "Top Dog" for their fellow heroes/universes for some time.

And finally, Thor is getting more mainstream recognition thanks to the likes of his own movies and The Avengers...

They counter eachother really well. I look at Surfer and Orion to be closer tbh (at least in character), and they actually had a crossover as well.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrngmPCWVclp4kWa2CO_dtWRRvPu0PXfMiO-dOfc0mcSGeL3NVGQ

Rage.Of.Olympus

A battle zone is pretty much the only kind of debate I'll do with Abhil that lasts more then 5 posts. Kind of pointless otherwise imho. Just regurgitating the same information over and over again no matter the evidence.

Golgo13
Eh, I disagree. I think Thor/Supes is very close and fitting.

Thor is Marvel's Superman (even though his powerset is quite different)

They are and have been the "Top Dog" for their fellow heroes/universes for some time.

And finally, Thor is getting more mainstream recognition thanks to the likes of his own movies and The Avengers...

They counter eachother really well. I look at Surfer and Orion to be closer tbh (at least in character), and they actually had a crossover as well.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrngmPCWVclp4kWa2CO_dtWRRvPu0PXfMiO-dOfc0mcSGeL3NVGQ

Orion and Thor would be extremely close as well. Both warriors/fighters, both uber strong, and both versatile.

Golgo13
Alan Scott/Surfer would be the best matchup for DC.

CPT Space Bomb
Orion and Thor would be extremely close as well. Both warriors/fighters, both uber strong, and both versatile. It would be a good fight, but, why watch Tyson vs Holyfield when you can watch Ali vs Frazier?

Golgo13
I'd like to see a Tyson/Ali fight, TBH. smile

CPT Space Bomb
since we're semi off topic anyway.....

Ali would CRUSH Tyson devil

Golgo13
yes That's why I want to see it,.

Nibedicus
I look at Surfer and Orion to be closer tbh (at least in character), and they actually had a crossover as well.

The Orion/Surfer crossover wasn't close at all, tho. Mostly due to sh!t writing IMO, they had Orion literally just stand in front of Surfer and get blasted like a punk.

Golgo13
Wasn't that a very young Orion, anyway?

Nibedicus
Not complaining that he lost just that the fight coulda been written better. Tho, tbh Thor vs Superman coulda been written a lot better, too.

Seriously, comics need to take lessons from manga about how fights should be written, IMO.

pym-ftw
I agree, that said manga fights would be spread across 4-5 books sometimes

Not that i'd complain

Nibedicus
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I agree, that said manga fights would be spread across 4-5 books sometimes

Not that i'd complain

Most comics these days have crap writing anyway. At least it'd be fun to watch.

curryman
Does Thor attack them before they know what's happening?

Or do they simply start a fight on equal terms every time?

cdtm
Wasn't that a very young Orion, anyway?

That's the excuse.

Orion still got punked out too easily. If Darkseid can put him down in one hit, yet Surfer tanks the Astro Fist without even reacting to it, something's wrong.

cdtm
Originally posted by curryman
Does Thor attack them before they know what's happening?

Or do they simply start a fight on equal terms every time?

Well, the standard board rules state active powers can't be switched "on" before the bell rings. So no attacking for either side until the bell rings, basically.

The op could change that, of course, but he didn't in this thread.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Not complaining that he lost just that the fight coulda been written better. Tho, tbh Thor vs Superman coulda been written a lot better, too.

Seriously, comics need to take lessons from manga about how fights should be written, IMO.

thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
That's the excuse.

Orion still got punked out too easily. If Darkseid can put him down in one hit, yet Surfer tanks the Astro Fist without even reacting to it, something's wrong.

Good thing it's non canon.

iscaremonkeys
i like pancakes
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Doggydogg/media/SupermanandCMarmwrestling.jpg.html

Raisen
since we're semi off topic anyway.....

Ali would CRUSH Tyson devil

Tyson in his prime? I'm not sure about that. Tyson hit harder than anyone Ali ever faced IMO. Rope a dope wouldn't be a good idea against Tyson is his prime either.............

Damborgson
Yeah really.

Doesn't mean squat since interviews are invalid here. Not to mention it was flat out wrong since supergirl and powergirl fought before and none of that shit happened. Way to lowball bro.thumb up

Superman's punch>Thor's mjolnir slam anyway. Means it would to do diddly squat to doomsday.

All out superman>All out Thor. Read OWAW if you don't think so.

You'll be surprised how many times that has happened. It was just the crust breaking as shown on panel.

Nothing comparable to oneshotting imperiex probes, overpowering all of earth's alien heroes while they were incredibly amped, oneshotting despero, oneshotting Death, oneshotting 5-D imps and shit like that.

That only adds in striking power which is still below superman.

Sure he would, like he did to all those times he fought hulk. Maybe collapse afterwards too.

vin

This is blatant trolling thumb up

I think I've got all I need out of this Abhi, thanks. You're just closing your eyes, shaking your head and stamping your feet at this point so we're done.

iscaremonkeys
I dident think this thred would get much attention. Lol.
ANYWAY. Here is a speed feat of SHAZAM.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117617/2251510-scan10061vc2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117617/2251500-scan10062joinmw8.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117617/2251501-scan10064xu6.jpg
Notice that he did that feat to BARRY ALLEN

abhilegend
This is blatant trolling thumb up

I think I've got all I need out of this Abhi, thanks. You're just closing your eyes, shaking your head and stamping your feet at this point so we're done.
Thanks for replying dambo.

Oh and concession accepted.

vin

CPT Space Bomb
I must say I do love me some Alex Ross....

Both Kingdom Come and Marvels are just awesome.

Golgo13
I must say I do love me some Alex Ross....

Both Kingdom Come and Marvels are just awesome.

Try Justice as well.

iscaremonkeys
so by that speed feat alone Proves thor is not fast enough to beat captain marvel. so now.
BEHOLD THE SAVIOR OF THE EARTH. TREMBLE BEFORE HIS MIGHT AND HIS UNSPEAKABLE POWERS!
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/3526/marvel1a25qp.gif

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/183/marvel3a49fs.gif

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/2466/marvel5a65do.gif

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/313/marvel7a83mt.gif

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/4310/marvel9a109gm.gif

OH and heres a bonus. I remember someone posted they love the scan when thor and marvel are praying
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ThorandCM.jpg
there you go

JakeTheBank
All of those scans are non-canon lol.

As it stands, Billy would give Thor a heck of a fight, but it's fight Thor's winning.

iscaremonkeys
All of those scans are non-canon lol. yea i know. but if people can keep saying thor won in a non-canon comic why cant i post these slides?

JakeTheBank
The Thor/Captain Marvel one at got tongue-in-cheek referenced in an issue of Power of Shazam after Billy said he fought against a God of Thunder. Justice is definitely not canon (great story, though).

I think the crossover fight got it right that Thor should win ultimately, but the overall quality was kinda suspect.

TheGodKiller
Forget about that. Thor tossed around Mrs Death herself like a ragdoll in a Deadpool comic, to the point that Wilson had to interfere to save her. laughing out loud

Unlike Superman managing to overcome a random Death Entity, who I doubt is even a mainstream Death Abstract like the likes of Gaiman's Death or Nekron.

TheGodKiller
The funny part is, Thor has ragdolled the actual Marvel Death herself. As far as this type of feat(beating up the prime Death Abstract) goes, Thor's been there , done that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>