Superman Vs Juggernaut (read OP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
This is not a fight

Everybody surely remembers the DC/Marvel crossover and DC pulled that superman gimmick "If I do not want to be moved, I shall not be moved" something like that, & hulk was just pounding him and superman wasn't even budging?
(I'm not sure if hulk got pissed enough to actually knock the wind out of superman, and it ended in stalemate both recognizing each other as equals, or hulk just kept pounding until he leaped of)

Now if juggy was running at superman and boy blue pulled that little stunt again, what would happen?
Another 'immoveable object meets the unstoppable force'
Does superman get rammed on his ass or does juggy get a sore head?

Juggy gets 100 yards running distance to gain speed

Dolos
If this is pre-crisis Superman like in that crossover, Juggernaut is stopped and then ko'd.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Dolos
If this is pre-crisis Superman like in that crossover, Juggernaut is stopped and then ko'd. I'm not sure which version it was, but that's what happened and its not a fight its what I said in the OP

JakeTheBank
Well, PC Superman had some really piss poor showings due to magic, so it's possible Juggernaut, who although weaker than Superman and then some, would send him flat on his ass.

LeonBuco666
And I can envision superman stood there saying that stupid line, and juggs shouting 'do you know who I am! I'm the juggernaut *****!' Running at him, head first, hitting superman in the chest, bouncing backwards and also sending them both in oppisite directions, but I'm not sure

JBL
Juggernaut would run over him.Also, Hulk would have punched him through a mountain sooner or later.

googol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, PC Superman had some really piss poor showings due to magic, so it's possible Juggernaut, who although weaker than Superman and then some, would send him flat on his ass. more so with his Force Filed up... cool

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by googol
more so with his Force Filed up... cool I didn't say he had his shield up, its his 'unstopable' momentum vs that gimmick of supermans, there is no fight invloved, just what happens when juggernaut runs at superman and supermand doesn't want to be moved

pym-ftw
Juggy walks over him

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Juggy walks over him are you implying world breaker hulk is stronger than PC supes(the one from the cross over) because WB brought juggs to a relative standstill, & juggy charged at him, when I say stand still the last panel was hulks foot moved about an inch, an then it ended

Branlor Swift
I don't think there's too many characters that can instantly stop Juggs when he gets momentum going, even with bracing. Standing there without bracing doesn't seem like it'd work for anything under Skyfather.

War Hulk for example took many miles to stop Juggs. The Godblast is the only thing I remember to instantly stop and push him back.

It'd make an interesting gauntlet.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't think there's too many characters that can instantly stop Juggs when he gets momentum going, even with bracing. Standing there without bracing doesn't seem like it'd work for anything under Skyfather.

War Hulk for example took many miles to stop Juggs. The Godblast is the only thing I remember to instantly stop and push him back.

It'd make an interesting gauntlet. jugs was hardly moving when the godblast hit him, and even then when he got pushed back, he carried on going,
Yeah but with the hulk this was on brute strength alone he stopped juggy, now that's an impressive feat imo

Zack Fair
PC Supes was laughably weak to magic.

Juggernaut runs over him or through him.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
jugs was hardly moving when the godblast hit him, and even then when he got pushed back, he carried on going,
Yeah but with the hulk this was on brute strength alone he stopped juggy, now that's an impressive feat imo He started walking at Thor before Thor decided to use his Godblast, and he didn't keep on going. He straight up got pushed back and stopped.
He would have gotten knocked on his ass had Thor kept going.

Both are. Problem is one is vastly more impressive.

golem370
That was Professor Hulk

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He started walking at Thor before Thor decided to use his Godblast, and he didn't keep on going. He straight up got pushed back and stopped.
He would have gotten knocked on his ass had Thor kept going.

Both are. Problem is one is vastly more impressive. he barely even started walking towards thor, thor used the gobblast on him, and even then cain managed to start walking directly through it after being pushed back when he was stood still

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack Fair
PC Supes was laughably weak to magic.

Juggernaut runs over him or through him.

Probably.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
he barely even started walking towards thor, thor used the gobblast on him, and even then cain managed to start walking directly through it after being pushed back when he was stood still Unstoppable is unstoppable. I was unaware he had to hit a certain speed to be considered unstoppable.

He tried to start walking but the ground gave out before he gained any ground. Also the part where Thor stopped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.