I have an essay on moral relatavism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soopercavell
I heard this forum had loads of really intelligent people, can anyone help?

I need examples, subjects and philosophical theories...

thanks in advance,

Mitch

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by soopercavell
I heard this forum had loads of really intelligent people, can anyone help?

I need examples, subjects and philosophical theories...

thanks in advance,

Mitch Here you go.

Symmetric Chaos
Moral relativism is a very broad topic, you should probably focus your essay.

The difference between cultural relativism (we can understand other societies only from their point of view) and moral relativism (we can judge other societies only from their point of view) is an interesting one. People very often confuse the former with the latter.

Or you could look at the scope of the issue. Can a moral relativist justify applying relativism only within her own culture or only between cultures?

soopercavell
Anyone know of any good essay writers on here, I pay with Western Union.

Thanks,

Mitch

Bardock42
Oh yeah, you should try Steve. He's a genius.

focus4chumps
i'll write your essay. whats it called? "why im not fit to be a side order chef at mcdonalds"?

soopercavell
Originally posted by focus4chumps
i'll write your essay. whats it called? "why im not fit to be a side order chef at mcdonalds"?

That's rude, I heard this forum was full of genius level posters, I'll have to rethink these reports now. Look, no offence but you don't even have a spelling and grammar checker, I'd be really stupid to take you up on the offer.

Mitch

soopercavell
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh yeah, you should try Steve. He's a genius.

Who is Steve? Thank you for answering so politely.

Mitch

Bardock42
Who is Steve? Thank you for answering so politely.

Mitch

We don't know, it's a mystery. I hope you are lucky though and he shows up and reads this thread. A genius level guy like him has stuff to do, of course.

soopercavell
We don't know, it's a mystery. I hope you are lucky though and he shows up and reads this thread. A genius level guy like him has stuff to do, of course.

I get that, well actually I don't not being a genius and all. I have to work very hard at school. I'm not quite the level of the mentally handicapped prize winner who is disappointed when he finds no chocolate inside his Olympic gold medal, but I am probably just above the waterboy and below Forest Gump. Life is like a box of chocolate truffles from American Pie, "The Wedding" when you really need that gold medal.

Mitch

Digi
Originally posted by Digi

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7559/dino34zy2.jpg

...use whatever you need from that for your paper. I give it freely.

Symmetric Chaos
I get that, well actually I don't not being a genius and all. I have to work very hard at school. I'm not quite the level of the mentally handicapped prize winner who is disappointed when he finds no chocolate inside his Olympic gold medal, but I am probably just above the waterboy and below Forest Gump. Life is like a box of chocolate truffles from American Pie, "The Wedding" when you really need that gold medal.

Mitch

You are a really impressive advertising bot.

Digi
More likely a sock. He doesn't have any adverts in his profile either, which is usually where they try to hide them nowadays.

soopercavell
...use whatever you need from that for your paper. I give it freely.

I wish I was brighter so I got what the Dino's saw!

Digi
> start a topic
> add nothing to it
> sign posts as Mitch
> repeat

...can't figure out if you're a bad sock-troll, a bad ad spammer for Superman, or just not familiar with internet boards (or maybe the language?).

Bardock42
Or Whirly.

focus4chumps
Or Whirly.

love

Robtard
What's a Whirly?

soopercavell
> start a topic
> add nothing to it
> sign posts as Mitch
> repeat

...can't figure out if you're a bad sock-troll, a bad ad spammer for Superman, or just not familiar with internet boards (or maybe the language?).

I'm just a normal guy worried he might seem stoopid discussing stuff with all you big brain types who all know so much stuff.

-Mitch

Bardock42
I'm just a normal guy worried he might seem stoopid discussing stuff with all you big brain types who all know so much stuff.

-Mitch That's how I feel when I talk to myself...

siriuswriter
My friend, flattery will get you nowhere here, except maybe a few off-color comments that will stick to your e-shoes like toilet paper.

If you want to be a poster here, use your brain filter and think before you type, and post only where you truly have an interest. The posters who other people like to read are the exception.

soopercavell
Originally posted by siriuswriter
My friend, flattery will get you nowhere here, except maybe a few off-color comments that will stick to your e-shoes like toilet paper.

If you want to be a poster here, use your brain filter and think before you type, and post only where you truly have an interest. The posters who other people like to read are the exception.

That's brilliant advise and I really want to be a respected poster here and have people read what I rite and like it, I don't think I could ever be respected here though. I just ain't bright enough to have a name people would know here. Thanks though. I mean if any of the forums here ever had most respected poster contests on anything I could never win one.... ever.... even for satyre (whatever that is).

-Mitch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.